Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 23, 2008 @ 12:54 PM
Sev

If I had to pick a collection to use as my own, I think I'd go with Sport's.

I'm wicked jealous of both of them though.

Being a poor sneakerhead is just downright depressing.
October 23, 2008 @ 03:10 PM
Hybrid Moments

Uh, who has time to lay out every box with every pair on top so perfect?
October 23, 2008 @ 10:11 PM
F/22

Uh, who has time to lay out every box with every pair on top so perfect?

does it as he buys his shoes?
November 3, 2008 @ 03:09 PM
TheTrickstar08

id have to go with sport. the bttf and the tron guys are fire alone
November 3, 2008 @ 03:30 PM
jello

mi o hno

I'm fly

November 11, 2008 @ 02:12 PM
sportfreak6901

don juan you have diversity and you buy what you like, dope shit.

no one can argue that i DONT have diversity and, i always buy what i like. fuckin dopeness.

and my swag is 100000000% doper than any of you! hypebeast forum minions, bow to SPORT NOW!
November 11, 2008 @ 02:21 PM
ends!

what a dick.
November 11, 2008 @ 02:22 PM
Molly Wopp

sport
November 11, 2008 @ 02:42 PM
LukeShoeWalker

I dont get if hes just trying to piss off the hatter or if hes really that deluded
November 11, 2008 @ 07:31 PM
TwiggyDig

Don. anyone who is hating on this guy is either jealous or bitter. ryan stop hating ur fits are boring as fuck i don't like to start shit on hypebeast but it pisses me off that people will hate for no reason.
November 11, 2008 @ 07:34 PM
GranzoRico

no one can argue that i DONT have diversity and, i always buy what i like. fuckin dopeness.

and my swag is 100000000% doper than any of you! hypebeast forum minions, bow to SPORT NOW!

lol!

wait

suprised
November 11, 2008 @ 07:39 PM
1w/theGUN

Don Juan put together great fits no doubt about that, his kick game is endless but sport got this one hands down.

my vote goes to sport.
November 11, 2008 @ 08:07 PM
soulamazing.

Sport, by far. Don seems like a cool guy, but I've honestly seen only one good pair of kicks from him (ATC II's), and those fruity, pink shoes killed it for me. Plus, I don't like how Don usually wears shorts and appears to not wear socks. Most shoes make his legs look skinny. Looks weird to me, but I digress. Sport wins.
November 11, 2008 @ 08:40 PM
sportfreak6901

this is why i chose not to vote for him. No care ever if it's about who has a better collection and not a personality contest, dude's a moron.

haha and you are the fuckface who cant handle another guy on the internet!
November 11, 2008 @ 09:25 PM
Flatland Funk

lol sport is a G
November 11, 2008 @ 09:47 PM
Satire

DonJuan513 facts-
I don't live at home with my fam and I don't come from money.
No shoe is worth over $150 bucks. I don't care if it's 1 of 1, MJ, or an autographed HF shoe.
I've been on this board for awhile now I've noticed more followers than Leaders.
I give a lot of shoes away to neighborhood kids who can't afford shoes.
I don't like talking to random people about sneakers so I try to stay away from the extra cool Nike stuff. I think the guy bowing down to my Heineken dunks way back when sent me over the top.
My Myspace page only has have about 40% of my shoes.
The pink Rifts were all the rage in the UK in 03. I had a good 12 pairs and I was moving them for 170-200 pounds to people in London and Brighton so I kept one for myself.
I'll rather wear pink shoes than dirty Vans any day. Dirty $40 shoes doesn't make sense to me.
And lastly, I'll never have time to take collection pics so here's some random stuff around the house. The last picture is a random box of samples that came earlier today. Some Holiday 08, Spring 09, and Summer 09' stuff inside.

He got my vote
November 11, 2008 @ 11:40 PM
Ed.Hooligan

Hawy Spawrtfreec. Kan I es your see?

no homo no homo no homo

jk.

www.soundcloud.com/EdHooligan

November 12, 2008 @ 12:33 AM
unknown force.

lol isn't sportfreak like the definition of corny though?

i was looking through his myspace shoe album and i'll admit, these joints are pretty ghey...

and these...

however, i've actually seen donjuan dress well before. sportfreak? never.

i saw those shoes and just thought wtf was this ***** thinking.

i like sports collection just because of the massiveness but don jaun does have some nice random ass shits like those reverse jams me wants
November 12, 2008 @ 12:35 AM
DonJuan513

Sport, by far. Don seems like a cool guy, but I've honestly seen only one good pair of kicks from him (ATC II's), and those fruity, pink shoes killed it for me. Plus, I don't like how Don usually wears shorts and appears to not wear socks. Most shoes make his legs look skinny. Looks weird to me, but I digress. Sport wins.

I never liked the way socks and shorts looked so I wear No-show socks in the Summer.

Not sure if you guys were buying shoes then but the turbo pink Rifts were all the rage in the UK back in 03. I had a good 12 pairs and I was moving them for 170-200 pounds to people in London and Brighton so I kept one for myself.
The pink Micropacers retailed at $250 at the Adidas Originals, good thing I got the samples.
November 12, 2008 @ 12:44 AM
soulamazing.

I never liked the way socks and shorts looked so I wear No-show socks in the Summer.

Fair enough.
November 12, 2008 @ 03:00 AM
zyezye

And lastly, I'll never have time to take collection pics so here's some random stuff around the house. The last picture is a random box of samples that came earlier today. Some Holiday 08, Spring 09, and Summer 09' stuff inside.

i want a random box of samples drop by my house, how do you get these kind of connects?
November 12, 2008 @ 03:06 AM

Inactive

Don. anyone who is hating on this guy is either jealous or bitter. ryan stop hating ur fits are boring as fuck i don't like to start shit on hypebeast but it pisses me off that people will hate for no reason.

youre mad late yo...i been over this for a minute
November 12, 2008 @ 04:20 AM
wikedwun

Sportfreak owns
November 12, 2008 @ 04:21 AM
MILK_&crackers

ppl letting their personal feelings get in the mix & letting it blind em, lemme give ya a lesson in objectivity, sticking strictly to the tenets of wat defines heat, you HAVE to give it to sportfreak, his collection is hands down more sought after & way harder to find & harder still to afford, in the end rarity is the x factor, thats why sportfreak takes it, regardless of whether he muscled his way into the game with trust fund cash & maxed out platinum cards.

Now if you asked me which collection i LIKED better, then hands fucking down imma fuck with don juan, this niggga got serious heat, u fucking herbs cant see the world beyond sbs & jordans, diversity is more important to me than rarity, ya let hype dictate your taste, your opinions aren't even yours anymore daz mad corny,

i personally dont give a fuck if the STARBURYS were a limited 1 of 1 quickstrike, "visvim x head porter x buzz aldrin" colabo, released exclusively in the belgian congo and last sold on ebay for 20g's , a faggot sneaker is still a faggot sneaker, i dont give a fuck if it came in a black suitcase with supreme logos all ova & a flightclub price sticker on da box, cant hook up a civic & call it a lambo.

pfffft hypebeast get 2 thumbs downnnnnnn!!!!! go play with medical waste u mr me 2, army of the clones, stussy condom wearing bitches =(
November 12, 2008 @ 05:59 AM
elusion

lol @ every1 sayin hes a dick, but hes right.
who doesnt have the same pair of shoes in a different colour? if i had the money id buy all colours of the same shoe just because i liked them
i remember when i first saw his collection and i was just in awe.

Ty has shit that is generally hard to find. Stuff that you might need to take a plane to get from some mom and pop shop in England. Ty has sample upon sample. I wish I could change my vote.

this dudes right
but i wish i could change my vote too.. to SPORT
cos in the end its all down to preference
November 12, 2008 @ 06:18 AM
Subsistence.

Uhmmm.. Do you all even know what diversity means?
November 12, 2008 @ 07:41 AM
hiep

if i could, id be sportfreak.
November 12, 2008 @ 10:52 AM
KlAzE1

i dont know anything about either don juan or sportfreak, seems to me like sportfreak obviously has a better collection, don juan knows, and he tried to justify himself and get a sort of sympathy by stating that he doesnt live at home and doesnt make much money, no pair over 150, blah blah, whatever, both of them are fukn krazy for caring that much about shoes, damn, really though? if you aint rolln in a nice m3, you should not giv a shit about buying every shoe that u think looks somewhat cool. wassup girl, i drive a honda civic but i got 200 pairs of shoes, hollahh... just my opinion.
November 12, 2008 @ 11:16 AM
:Brother:

what do you drive?
November 12, 2008 @ 12:20 PM
Flatland Funk

^a honda civic lol

Please login first to reply.