College Discussion Thread.

June 18, 2012 @ 00:44:19
I dunno if the UCI portal is the same as the UCSC, but I just went to my portal > main menu > my student center > view test scores.

Anyways, this is how it's graded according to the email I received from them:
"Your AWPE essay was scored by at least two evaluators. Each evaluator independently assigned your essay to a scoring category 1-6. These two scores were combined to arrive at your final score. This combined score is what has been posted to your record."

Because I didn't satisfy their requirement of at least an 8 (I got a six), I "will be placed in a section of your college core course with an instructor qualified to help you with your writing."

Damn. I Never thought I'd be in special classes lol.

edit: I didn't find the AP test too difficult, so hopefully I passed that... then again, I thought the AWPE essay was easy too haha.
June 18, 2012 @ 06:38:47
I dunno if the UCI portal is the same as the UCSC, but I just went to my portal > main menu > my student center > view test scores.

Anyways, this is how it's graded according to the email I received from them:
"Your AWPE essay was scored by at least two evaluators. Each evaluator independently assigned your essay to a scoring category 1-6. These two scores were combined to arrive at your final score. This combined score is what has been posted to your record."

Because I didn't satisfy their requirement of at least an 8 (I got a six), I "will be placed in a section of your college core course with an instructor qualified to help you with your writing."

Damn. I Never thought I'd be in special classes lol.

edit: I didn't find the AP test too difficult, so hopefully I passed that... then again, I thought the AWPE essay was easy too haha.

daaamn I got a 6 too smh
June 19, 2012 @ 20:25:44
passed and I'm a dumbfuck
June 20, 2012 @ 04:14:45
I passed too b
June 30, 2012 @ 10:42:08
So I want to apply to CSU: Fullerton and Concordia and CSU:LA. What are my chances of getting in if I have a 1790 SAT (Plan on taking it again to get it higher) 3.4 GPA and 100+ hours community service. No sports though I'm not that athletic smh These are all my backups for UC: Irvine and some schools out here in Texas.
June 30, 2012 @ 19:01:45
Shit I just got a 790 on my biology M SAT subject test. How much good does that do me in acceptance or is it just for placement?
June 30, 2012 @ 19:14:27
Shit I just got a 790 on my biology M SAT subject test. How much good does that do me in acceptance or is it just for placement?

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

June 30, 2012 @ 19:29:18
Nah man I'm white.
June 30, 2012 @ 20:07:12
Anyone here go to Florida State?
July 01, 2012 @ 19:37:53
whos tryna get a NYU degree

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Masters-of-Fine-Arts-from-High-Ranking-University-/320935324099?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ab93c69c3#ht_500wt_1087

July 01, 2012 @ 19:39:36
So I want to apply to CSU: Fullerton and Concordia and CSU:LA. What are my chances of getting in if I have a 1790 SAT (Plan on taking it again to get it higher) 3.4 GPA and 100+ hours community service. No sports though I'm not that athletic smh These are all my backups for UC: Irvine and some schools out here in Texas.

lawl pretty sure you'll get into all of those...

edit: not sure about irvine since your out of state. instate could be doable with those score

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 02, 2012 @ 02:07:34
This is what happens when you drop out of college.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQM34JW6Ryo
July 02, 2012 @ 06:03:30
Whatzgoodzim, are you in zotportal?

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

July 02, 2012 @ 18:12:52

Goin in the fall breh

\X/

July 02, 2012 @ 18:25:06
Any1 here goin to college in NJ? Seton Hall or Ramapo????
July 02, 2012 @ 19:06:41
No one wants to go to a school filled with niggers, b.
July 02, 2012 @ 19:33:23

Goin in the fall breh

I'm only a junior in HS, but I hope I can get into FSU. I know I probably can't get into UF. FSU looks dope smokeyface
July 02, 2012 @ 19:46:47

Helps alot for both acceptance and placement...unless you're Asian. No offense meant there. Y'all get the shitty end of the admissions process just so the brownies have a better chance at assimilating into white society (as I have experienced) and so that benefactors of said brownies can claim that we're moving one step away from imperialism and slavery.

Truth be told, we only move one step away from slavery every time A$AP Rocky snorts a line of blow and smashes a snow bunny. But I digress.

^this, I go to a HBCU in Texas to play football but in all honesty a lot of dudes need to start taking advantage of sports cause tuition costs are some bullshit.

Follow me @Pyrex_Lanvin on twitter, mixed women are the GOAT.

July 03, 2012 @ 05:58:27

Goin in the fall breh

I'm only a junior in HS, but I hope I can get into FSU. I know I probably can't get into UF. FSU looks dope smokeyface

The campus is fucking awesome and the girls are smokeyface

\X/

July 03, 2012 @ 13:40:25
Goin in the fall breh

The campus is fucking awesome and the girls are smokeyface

What was your GPA in HS and your SAT score? I'm an in-state student so that gives me a better chance of getting in but I have 3.3 GPA (unweighted, taking AP classes this year so that'll bring it up if I do well). I'm taking the SAT this year (junior year), but I imagine I'll get like a 1600.
July 03, 2012 @ 15:56:36
for anyone who attend school in California,
I just got my SAT scores back, and i got a 1790. Gonna start my Senior year, and i'm pretty sure i'm gonna have a 3.8+ accumulative GPA.
No sports or volunteer work.

Do you guys think with these scores i'll be accepted into a CSU or UC? I'm not really sure my SAT scores are that good, but just making sure.
July 03, 2012 @ 19:21:11
hey who comming to houston lmao. man dopeness at lonestar right now .

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

July 03, 2012 @ 19:47:50
whos tryna get a NYU degree

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Masters-of-Fine-Arts-from-High-Ranking-University-/320935324099?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ab93c69c3#ht_500wt_1087

lol

I just got my SAT scores back, and i got a 1790. Gonna start my Senior year, and i'm pretty sure i'm gonna have a 3.8+ accumulative GPA.

Do you guys think with these scores i'll be accepted into a CSU or UC? I'm not really sure my SAT scores are that good, but just making sure.

CSU for sure. UC; it depends on which you want to apply.
July 03, 2012 @ 19:57:20

UCSB and UCSC?
July 03, 2012 @ 21:12:38
UCSB is actually pretty hard to get into now your stats aren't gonna cut it. SC is probable
July 03, 2012 @ 22:49:52

depends on the major as well...
UCSB and UCSC?
July 04, 2012 @ 00:59:23
You can get into Santa Cruz with that. An ucsb possibly.
Do you know what major you're trying to do? Or an idea?
July 04, 2012 @ 01:34:24
Topher, getting into a UC was a BITCH this year man, you definitely gotta find something else to put on your college app if you wanna have a better chance. I had a lot of friends with some good grades that got rejected from even davis lol.
July 04, 2012 @ 05:23:39

You should be good for most any CSU and a some UCs. I graduated last year and honestly (at least with UCs) it felt like a lottery although a lot of it has to do with what major you apply with.
Please login first to reply.
x