Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
July 7, 2012 @ 05:48 AM
TRILL Bill

got a 3 on calculus bc cool don't even matter though cause i still gotta take calc for grad school
July 7, 2012 @ 05:57 AM
BKBROWN

Topher you should try to get in some community service hours for sure. Also how are you in a volunteering club but have no hours?

I got a 5 in calc and only a 3 in apush sad

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

July 7, 2012 @ 06:01 AM
WhatsGoodZiM

you guys are some smart fuckers lmao.
July 7, 2012 @ 06:06 AM
venomous72

About to live in a house for my sophomore year. Any advice for living in a house with a bunch of dudes?

Write your name on all your food (sometimes helps, sometimes not) and do your own dishes. No one else in the house will do them and the shit will pile up. Everybody waits for someone else to clean the dishes/kitchen....It's disgusting. I lived on my own instead and I loved it, but that isn't an option for everyone.
July 7, 2012 @ 06:14 AM
christopher.

Topher you should try to get in some community service hours for sure. Also how are you in a volunteering club but have no hours?

well we kinda just volunteered for a place for a few hours a few Saturdays. my friend was the president, so i'll talk to her about it. But i do gotta go volunteering shizz. Can i do stuff senior year and put it on my application when its time to do them?
July 7, 2012 @ 06:20 AM
venomous72

well we kinda just volunteered for a place for a few hours a few Saturdays. my friend was the president, so i'll talk to her about it. But i do gotta go volunteering shizz. Can i do stuff senior year and put it on my application when its time to do them?

Never too late to start volunteering, every little bit helps and racking up volunteer hours at the food bank or places like that is big. Do one or two saturdays a month and you will have a ton of hours before you know it.

Question for you, do the ACT's matter at UC schools? Where I am (SLC) they look at ACT's more than SAT's. If ACT's do figure into applications, taking that as well could help (I scored slightly better on my ACT than SAT even though they are standardized....)
July 7, 2012 @ 06:31 AM
christopher.

sorry, can't help you, as i haven't taken an ACT. but someone here will help. But i'm pretty sure UCs look at SATs more than CST.
July 7, 2012 @ 04:07 PM
SK

any of you fuckers gonna be in boston area next year?

All I do is smoke weed and play jazz

July 10, 2012 @ 07:48 PM
the president

Umass Amherst got some pretty chill bros
July 14, 2012 @ 01:48 AM
TRILL Bill

any advice for an incoming freshman?
July 29, 2012 @ 09:38 PM
trolos714

I'm thinkin about studying healthcare administration, and was wonderin if anybody has any insight on employment opportunities upon graduation. I already looked at the info the BLS has to offer, but I want a second opinion on the likely hood of me finding a job after school.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

July 31, 2012 @ 09:22 PM
ChunkO

Starting CU Boulder in 2 weeks hell yeaahhh
August 1, 2012 @ 04:53 PM
justinslayer

How's ASU ?
i heard the male to female ratio is crazy .
August 1, 2012 @ 05:03 PM
REVS

any advice for an incoming freshman?

Don't make a habit of skipping class.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

August 1, 2012 @ 06:18 PM
jmac100394

How's ASU ?
i heard the male to female ratio is crazy .

Heard there's mad drugs too, lotsa coke
August 1, 2012 @ 06:42 PM
slap

Question for you, do the ACT's matter at UC schools? Where I am (SLC) they look at ACT's more than SAT's. If ACT's do figure into applications, taking that as well could help (I scored slightly better on my ACT than SAT even though they are standardized....)

I got ~2100 on SAT, but 34 on ACT (converts to about 2260 SAT).
I got 100% acceptance letters.
Definitely ACT matter during application process. Although they are both "standardized", they are some big differences between them. I recommend everyone take both. I did better on ACT mainly because of the addition of a science section, more "math" and less vocabulary. (Fk English)

Granted, I only applied to the UCs. (Except Merced and Berkeley).

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

August 1, 2012 @ 06:45 PM
guyitsmathew

just finished my summer semesterscool two more semesters till i get my associates/transfer to work on my bachelors confused

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

August 2, 2012 @ 05:29 AM
mrh

so i got on the Dean's list last semester for getting a 3.5 gpa and now i got offered to join the The National Society of Collegiate Scholars

Anyone know shit about that? I feel like it'd be a good thing to join simply cuz it'd probly look nice on a resume but then seeing that there's a $95 joining fee, I'm wondering if it really doesnt mean a damn thing and is simply gonna be a waste of money

anyone got some input?
August 2, 2012 @ 07:02 AM
jamestapoz

so i got on the Dean's list last semester for getting a 3.5 gpa and now i got offered to join the The National Society of Collegiate Scholars

Anyone know shit about that? I feel like it'd be a good thing to join simply cuz it'd probly look nice on a resume but then seeing that there's a $95 joining fee, I'm wondering if it really doesnt mean a damn thing and is simply gonna be a waste of money

anyone got some input?

earn deans list multiple times, dosnt really mean anything. employers are gonna look over experience
August 2, 2012 @ 07:11 AM
strictlydennis

where my ASU bound people at? hmu chill n shit
cool
August 3, 2012 @ 05:39 PM
cormilk

I'm gonna be a college freshmen and i was wondering if it would be smart to try to balance work and school work, I"m planning on becoming a full time student with 5 classes. I wont have classes fri- sun, should i try finding a part time job on the weekends? The money is for my own spending i don't want to live off my parents

Ig@rickrossowens

August 4, 2012 @ 01:08 AM
FLVMINCO

Had to report to training camp this Wednesday it feels like God left me running in this Texas heat. @cormilk you'll be fine nothing to be stressing as long as you make time between when you have class and work to do hw.

Follow me @Pyrex_Lanvin on twitter, mixed women are the GOAT.

August 8, 2012 @ 04:01 AM
sploosh

Flipped shit because my roommate is a senior ra. Turns outs it's temporary "transitional housing" and I'll be with a regular roommate within a couple of weeks. Luckily the ra is cool and he told me that he's "21 and keeps the fridge full" so I'm guessing he's pretty relaxed about stuff haha

CHEAP~ Huf Camo Waxed Highland, Saddlemans, Jcrew, Levis Commuters~CHEAP http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193523

August 8, 2012 @ 06:29 AM
ethunnn

Upcoming senior... do you guys recommended sending apps early action or not? Regardless still think it would be better to get that shit done early and would it increase my chances of admittance to colleges?
August 8, 2012 @ 06:36 AM
jkoop

Just got my Roommate. It's a girl. The fuck, they mess up?
August 8, 2012 @ 08:23 AM
obakeissick

dat senior year anxiety doe

haileybardwick.tumblr.com

August 8, 2012 @ 12:22 PM
subigdog

Does any one go to queens colle new York or know someone that goes to the school. Thinking about transferring to the college and a year. Just want to get some info
August 8, 2012 @ 09:18 PM
stalker46ss

waaaa u luck as hell b btw how u coping with ur parents. did u guys fix evrything????
August 8, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
falcon0

Pics of roommate
August 8, 2012 @ 11:03 PM
WhatsGoodZiM

Upcoming senior... do you guys recommended sending apps early action or not? Regardless still think it would be better to get that shit done early and would it increase my chances of admittance to colleges?

got to be careful cause they're mostly binding, meaning that if you get accepted, you have to go there. Only advice I can give you, pick some obscure time to turn it in. No chance of crashing or problems when I submitted at like 3 or 4 AM.cool

Please login first to reply.