College Discussion Thread.

Aug 01, 2012 @ 18:42
Question for you, do the ACT's matter at UC schools? Where I am (SLC) they look at ACT's more than SAT's. If ACT's do figure into applications, taking that as well could help (I scored slightly better on my ACT than SAT even though they are standardized....)

I got ~2100 on SAT, but 34 on ACT (converts to about 2260 SAT).
I got 100% acceptance letters.
Definitely ACT matter during application process. Although they are both "standardized", they are some big differences between them. I recommend everyone take both. I did better on ACT mainly because of the addition of a science section, more "math" and less vocabulary. (Fk English)

Granted, I only applied to the UCs. (Except Merced and Berkeley).

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Aug 01, 2012 @ 18:45
just finished my summer semesterssmokeyface two more semesters till i get my associates/transfer to work on my bachelors :|

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

Aug 02, 2012 @ 05:29
so i got on the Dean's list last semester for getting a 3.5 gpa and now i got offered to join the The National Society of Collegiate Scholars

Anyone know shit about that? I feel like it'd be a good thing to join simply cuz it'd probly look nice on a resume but then seeing that there's a $95 joining fee, I'm wondering if it really doesnt mean a damn thing and is simply gonna be a waste of money

anyone got some input?
Aug 02, 2012 @ 07:02
so i got on the Dean's list last semester for getting a 3.5 gpa and now i got offered to join the The National Society of Collegiate Scholars

Anyone know shit about that? I feel like it'd be a good thing to join simply cuz it'd probly look nice on a resume but then seeing that there's a $95 joining fee, I'm wondering if it really doesnt mean a damn thing and is simply gonna be a waste of money

anyone got some input?

earn deans list multiple times, dosnt really mean anything. employers are gonna look over experience
Aug 02, 2012 @ 07:11
where my ASU bound people at? hmu chill n shit
smokeyface
Aug 03, 2012 @ 17:39
I'm gonna be a college freshmen and i was wondering if it would be smart to try to balance work and school work, I"m planning on becoming a full time student with 5 classes. I wont have classes fri- sun, should i try finding a part time job on the weekends? The money is for my own spending i don't want to live off my parents

Ig@rickrossowens

Aug 04, 2012 @ 01:08
Had to report to training camp this Wednesday it feels like God left me running in this Texas heat. @cormilk you'll be fine nothing to be stressing as long as you make time between when you have class and work to do hw.

Snap: (ctslang_um) IG: (og3_bt)

Aug 08, 2012 @ 04:01
Flipped shit because my roommate is a senior ra. Turns outs it's temporary "transitional housing" and I'll be with a regular roommate within a couple of weeks. Luckily the ra is cool and he told me that he's "21 and keeps the fridge full" so I'm guessing he's pretty relaxed about stuff haha

CHEAP~ Huf Camo Waxed Highland, Saddlemans, Jcrew, Levis Commuters~CHEAP http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193523

Aug 08, 2012 @ 06:29
Upcoming senior... do you guys recommended sending apps early action or not? Regardless still think it would be better to get that shit done early and would it increase my chances of admittance to colleges?
Aug 08, 2012 @ 06:36
Just got my Roommate. It's a girl. The fuck, they mess up?
Aug 08, 2012 @ 08:23
dat senior year anxiety doe

haileybardwick.tumblr.com

Aug 08, 2012 @ 12:22
Does any one go to queens colle new York or know someone that goes to the school. Thinking about transferring to the college and a year. Just want to get some info
Aug 08, 2012 @ 21:18

waaaa u luck as hell b btw how u coping with ur parents. did u guys fix evrything????
Aug 08, 2012 @ 21:30

Pics of roommate
Aug 08, 2012 @ 23:03
Upcoming senior... do you guys recommended sending apps early action or not? Regardless still think it would be better to get that shit done early and would it increase my chances of admittance to colleges?

got to be careful cause they're mostly binding, meaning that if you get accepted, you have to go there. Only advice I can give you, pick some obscure time to turn it in. No chance of crashing or problems when I submitted at like 3 or 4 AM.smokeyface
Aug 08, 2012 @ 23:13

got to be careful cause they're mostly binding, meaning that if you get accepted, you have to go there. Only advice I can give you, pick some obscure time to turn it in. No chance of crashing or problems when I submitted at like 3 or 4 AM.smokeyface

EA is not binding, ED is.
I also doubt collegeboard would crash. Number of applicants a year is around the same give or take a few so I'm sure their servers can take the load.

To ethunnn, just submit your stuff when you feel confident it's the best you can do. Many colleges have a regular deadline like in January or even later sometimes but I submitted all my stuff by the EA/ED deadline even if I wasn;t doing EA/ED and most of the colleges sent back letters before their regular deadline date.

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

Inactive User

Aug 08, 2012 @ 23:18
Thinking about transferring to Clark. Then again I'm over the AUC
Aug 15, 2012 @ 02:23
Moving back in tomorrow smokeyface
Aug 15, 2012 @ 17:34
UW roll call, holla

Easy mang...

Aug 15, 2012 @ 17:41
Thinking about transferring to Clark. Then again I'm over the AUC

U got made for pretending to be Seth online?
Aug 15, 2012 @ 19:38
Originally posted by Inactive User
UW roll call, holla

Lol fuck that noise.

Heading back over to WSU today smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

•••

Aug 15, 2012 @ 19:49
Commuting 1 hour to school <
Aug 15, 2012 @ 20:11
damn that sucks. your school not have dorms?

•••

Aug 15, 2012 @ 23:46
finally got all my aid and fee's paid smokeyface . feels good bruh
super pumped to start school next month after orientation
Aug 15, 2012 @ 23:53
dry campus life is gonna be rough :[
Aug 16, 2012 @ 07:30
Originally posted by Inactive User
UW roll call, holla

Lol fuck that noise.

Heading back over to WSU today smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

see you at the apple cup, b
We about to fuck you up!!!!

Easy mang...

Aug 16, 2012 @ 07:39
smokeyface

•••

Aug 16, 2012 @ 07:46
Anyone here go to Cal Poly?
Aug 16, 2012 @ 08:29
Anyone here go to Cal Poly?

Which Cal Poly?

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

Aug 16, 2012 @ 16:15
Queensborough Community College represent lol.

House of the flyest b#tches and the dumbest students!

Standby, while your whole crew gets Shanghai'd.

Please login first to reply.