Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 1, 2012 @ 12:08 AM
GoRubio

Anyone a film major? If so, what high level classes are you taking? Need some ideas on what classes next semester. My advisors are shit and haven't given me any real good advice so far.
May 1, 2012 @ 01:47 AM
kmz

not sure why SC posts so late besides maybe what powerball said but they are private so they can follow their own rules. it was the last school i heard from and that was like in july lol

I really dislike how some families can get full rides to school and claim to have a low family income while they have million of dollars in property investment or offshore accounts.

not sure if this happened to u but this was similar to my situation and i didnt get anything :shrug: i know SC looked at assets as well as income
May 1, 2012 @ 05:09 AM
kushburner

how do you guys feel about taking 5 classes a semester? i fucked up my spring semester freshman year, took this past fall semester off, but came back to school this spring semester for 2 classes. when i pass, i should have accumulated 15 credits altogether but i wanna get my AA asap so i can enlist in the air force which is why i plan on taking 5 classes for the next 3 semesters. i'm only 19 turning 20 but i feel like time is running out which is why i'm really trying to bust my ass. am i just paranoid? i want to be the few of my friends that will actually be successful and establish their self as an adult /rant

taking 5 classes (15 units) and working 20hours right now; shit sucks but i only got 2 weeks of school left. my grades arent as good as before but my cumulative gpa is high so i dont care much. i wish i took more classes each semester at community college but i was trying to get nothing but As. you can do it if you got your shit together. you need to manage your time and know how to prioritize all of the assignments you have to do.
May 1, 2012 @ 01:21 PM
riddley

University Of Minnesota

Major: Business and Marketing
Minor: Retail Management
Class: Junior
Going through hell with these finals

Follow Me On Twitter @o_riddley
May 1, 2012 @ 01:33 PM
lihp

how do you guys feel about taking 5 classes a semester? i fucked up my spring semester freshman year, took this past fall semester off, but came back to school this spring semester for 2 classes. when i pass, i should have accumulated 15 credits altogether but i wanna get my AA asap so i can enlist in the air force which is why i plan on taking 5 classes for the next 3 semesters. i'm only 19 turning 20 but i feel like time is running out which is why i'm really trying to bust my ass. am i just paranoid? i want to be the few of my friends that will actually be successful and establish their self as an adult /rant

you can easily do you just have to manage time like everyone else said. be proactive and get things done when you have free time instead of waiting until the last minute. i usually take 15 credits and i have to take 18 credits next year to graduate on time but if you manage time well it shouldn't be too hard.
May 1, 2012 @ 04:57 PM
Mrama

Check me out in 4 years with a useless MFA and $100k+ in student loan debt cool
May 1, 2012 @ 05:05 PM
slap

UCLA offerin' me dat $20,000 grant. cool Fuck wit' me.

Regents?

A regents on Hypebeast? Really now?

And isn't Regents a full ride?

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

May 1, 2012 @ 07:37 PM
kushburner

i really appreciate the advice man. i wanna get out of community college and move on to better things. you going for your bachelor's?

Getting my BS in 1 year
May 4, 2012 @ 02:18 AM
Exotic

just got off irvine's waitlist. sb or uci?
May 5, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
TreyHongz

Taking my SAT's again )': anybody who got into irvine or calpoly slo wanna share their stats?

IG: @treyhongz

May 5, 2012 @ 12:34 PM
overtheradar

CSULB has a 13 unit (initial) max when enrolling for the Fall 2012 semester due to budget cuts... in an attempt to be fair to all undergraduate/registering students.

I actually need 15 units to graduate, I'm currently 3 units short. They're supposed to open full enrollment in August like two weeks before the semester officially starts. I need to add my last class and hope it's not wait listed. That feeling bro sad

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

May 5, 2012 @ 07:19 PM
iggy-koopa

Taking my SAT's again )': anybody who got into irvine or calpoly slo wanna share their stats?

I only took the SATs once; 1890 for computer science SLO
May 6, 2012 @ 01:09 AM
Exotic

@Exotic: I'd go with UCI, personally.

can you give me your reasons?

@hongboi: 1710 SAT / 4.0 weighted gpa (accepted off waitlist).
May 6, 2012 @ 01:25 AM

Inactive

Kappas
-sigh
May 6, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
TreyHongz

Thanks for the info <b>iggy koopa</b> and <b>exotic</b>

edit: loll, somebody wanna tell me how you guys bold stuff here?

IG: @treyhongz

May 6, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
NoStress

Any UCLA heads in here? Transferrin over there next fall

burr

May 6, 2012 @ 07:36 PM
fucksvvag

Tech school FTW. Future X-ray technician right here.

@swagavelii

May 6, 2012 @ 08:10 PM
guyitsmathew

i start summer tomorrow fuuuuuu

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

May 7, 2012 @ 02:36 AM

Inactive

bruins @ thekidrawr

attending in the fall as a transfer, working on med reqs.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

May 7, 2012 @ 02:38 AM
mason

University of San Francisco.
May 7, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
honkie

Anybody else involved in Greek life at all? Something tells me that Hypebeast isn't typically the place for frat bros. Maybe I'm wrong?

WTB: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/183997/

May 7, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
Bet

Anybody else involved in Greek life at all? Something tells me that Hypebeast isn't typically the place for frat bros. Maybe I'm wrong?

Pi Kappa Alpha.
May 8, 2012 @ 02:53 AM
thrillmatic

Phi Gamma Delta, but I'm distancing myself from the chapter at the school that I used to go to cause these guys took the Tucker Max ethos way too seriously. I will admit that they weren't typical frat bros in the sense that they didn't care about school cause most of them were hard workers. And that Token Black shit was getting irritating as fuck.

"No, I haven't ever lived in Compton." "That's bullshit, bro!"

Gotta add that wearing RL polos with flip-flops during warm weather all the time is a sign of douchebaggery.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

May 8, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
Spankbank

Like I've told many people, join an academic one if you really want to be a greek, social orgs are just a bad news. I'm in a social org and I'm half and half, I regret doing it, but also I'm glad I met some of the people I did while in one. Going greek just means high school drama, but in college. Also don't join one just to get "social status," cause that's dumb as fuck, I see so many people doing it just to think they're a big shot.

TBH, joining a club on campus is basically the same shit without all the bullshit pledging process. All the shit greek orgs spill to you is just ridiculous and preposterous.

On a side note on what Thrill said, that's pretty stupid to be ousted like that. To be the token guy and get clowned on is fucking stupid, I would never tolerate shit like that. It's shit like this that makes me hate greek more and more
May 8, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
honkie

Like I've told many people, join an academic one if you really want to be a greek, social orgs are just a bad news. I'm in a social org and I'm half and half, I regret doing it, but also I'm glad I met some of the people I did while in one. Going greek just means high school drama, but in college. Also don't join one just to get "social status," cause that's dumb as fuck, I see so many people doing it just to think they're a big shot.

TBH, joining a club on campus is basically the same shit without all the bullshit pledging process. All the shit greek orgs spill to you is just ridiculous and preposterous.

On a side note on what Thrill said, that's pretty stupid to be ousted like that. To be the token guy and get clowned on is fucking stupid, I would never tolerate shit like that. It's shit like this that makes me hate greek more and more

Oh sorry for not being clear, but I'm already involved in greek life. I was just curious if anyone else was already greek too. Granted I just finished pledging semi-recently, I am already thoroughly enjoying my experiences within the fraternity. My fraternity was founded as a genuine anti-hazing fraternity and while every chapter is different, I can honestly say I didn't have to put up with much hazing bullshit. It was a stressful process, but definitely worth it. I've made some outrageously great friends and am already benefiting from the networking opportunities. However, there is no doubt the partying scene that can bring the high school drama that you mentioned.

And yeah, Thrill, that's complete horseshit that I would hope wouldn't be tolerated at my chapter. It only takes a few brothers at a few chapters to ruin greek life's reputation. It's unfortunate.

WTB: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/183997/

May 8, 2012 @ 06:11 PM
jcalifornia

Moving over to San Francisco to attend California College of the Arts in the fall.
May 8, 2012 @ 07:26 PM
slap

Any UCLA heads in here? Transferrin over there next fall

Word. See you around.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

May 9, 2012 @ 05:16 PM
julian6

Pi Kappa Alpha.

How is pike? I was considering their fraternity but im indifferent.
May 11, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
backlikethat

Got into Towson university...

Decided to go there
May 11, 2012 @ 06:21 AM
W33ZY

Tech school FTW. Future X-ray technician right here.

how do you like it? I'm thinking of going into a program

Please login first to reply.