College Discussion Thread.

Sep 12, 2009 @ 13:12
How many semesters are in a year of college???
Is $8000 a semester good for business management
Sep 12, 2009 @ 13:18
i would guess 2 semesters in one year, but it depends if your taking summer or winter classes...

should i rush a frat? either sigep or pike, only ones that get much action, others all suck.
Sep 12, 2009 @ 13:59
I plan to go to either USC or NYU. It's really screwing with my head knowing that I have to choose between the two ;( ;(
Sep 12, 2009 @ 14:34
Why do college cost so fucking much!!!! DAMN
Sep 12, 2009 @ 16:48
why do college cost so fucking much!!!! Damn

dAMN1!!
Sep 12, 2009 @ 16:58
college is a waste of time if you're just out to get money.
Sep 12, 2009 @ 19:18
what else is college for, i just want to get in then get out with a degree
Sep 12, 2009 @ 19:34
what else is college for, i just want to get in then get out with a degree

This and fuck bitches.
Sep 13, 2009 @ 02:24
Why do college cost so fucking much!!!! DAMN

Cosign dude, 30k a year beatin' me down. Plus loans and shit ya gotta repay. tongueface
Sep 13, 2009 @ 02:32
Smh @ all you people complaining about the cost of college and how much it sucks.

If college costs so much go to a community/city college, you get money back from the government, so you're getting paid to go to school. Nothing comes free in life homies, gotta work hard to earn that cash.

You cry babies can go work at McDonalds for the rest of your life.
OR STFU, suck it up, and make the best of it.
Sep 13, 2009 @ 04:48
UC Berkeley

Unless you have yellow fever, don't fuckin come here. Can't wait to go off to USC for grad school
Sep 13, 2009 @ 04:55

If college costs so much go to a community/city college, you get money back from the government, so you're getting paid to go to school.

QUOTE]

Maybe I missed this memo. Please explain to me how I get my money back from the government for going to a community college.
Sep 13, 2009 @ 05:08
lol 4 real i haven't gotten any money back
Sep 13, 2009 @ 12:38
UC Berkeley

Unless you have yellow fever, don't fuckin come here.

That's exactly what I have, but with the California budget crisis, Cal state not taking apps, and the tuition being high as shit - I wouldn't even think of applying there.

I don't like asian chicks that much.
Sep 13, 2009 @ 13:02
UC Berkeley

Unless you have yellow fever, don't fuckin come here. Can't wait to go off to USC for grad school

dangg this is my dream school verry hopeful
Sep 13, 2009 @ 15:09
Maybe I missed this memo. Please explain to me how I get my money back from the government for going to a community college.

Originally posted by Inactive User
lol 4 real i haven't gotten any money back

If you applied for financial aid you get money back if you go to a community or city college. Theres nothing to be explained, unless your grades are horrible and you don't get money from financial aid...then I can't help you there.
Sep 14, 2009 @ 04:11
Online classes are so easy to forget about!!!
Sep 15, 2009 @ 01:40
Going to an HBCU is the best and worst thing I've ever done.
Sep 15, 2009 @ 02:29
someone just pulled the fire alarm while i was sleeping like a fucking baby. i wana fucking curbstop the son of a bitch who pulled that shit. oh and i got class tomorrow so im on hypebeast tonguefacetonguefacesmokeyface&)smh
Sep 15, 2009 @ 02:33
I'm so tired of college already and I'm only a freshman tongueface
Sep 15, 2009 @ 11:15
college is as fun as u want it to be. period.
Sep 15, 2009 @ 11:30
lol wut?
Sep 15, 2009 @ 11:55
Aight so, I have hook ups at Duke and I could for sure get in early, probably regular but I'm from Durham and I'm tired of this city... I wanna go somewhere fun and I dont know if Duke has what I'm looking for, anybody like or not like it?

Other than Duke, I'm think about Cal, UCLA, UCSD, NYU, Columbia, and Georgia Tech, anybody got any advice on these schools?

Basically I'm thinking either early Duke, Columbia, or Cal but Dukes a sure bet so I'm not sure if I should risk it just to get away from home...
Sep 15, 2009 @ 12:09
niga, atleast be a tarheel. fuck the blue devils. and fuck the tarheels, be a demon deacon
Sep 15, 2009 @ 12:16
im currently trying to decide on my major/path of study. either gonna do fiance or econ then go MBA even though i know there are no jobs or anything i still want to do that, or 1 more year undergrad after the end of this spring and then pharm school.

anyone have any experience with any of the above fields and can offer advice to help in my decision making?
Sep 15, 2009 @ 12:16
Aight so, I have hook ups at Duke and I could for sure get in early, probably regular but I'm from Durham and I'm tired of this city... I wanna go somewhere fun and I dont know if Duke has what I'm looking for, anybody like or not like it?

Other than Duke, I'm think about Cal, UCLA, UCSD, NYU, Columbia, and Georgia Tech, anybody got any advice on these schools?

Basically I'm thinking either early Duke, Columbia, or Cal but Dukes a sure bet so I'm not sure if I should risk it just to get away from home...

All of the colleges you listed suck for one reason. Above average intelligence to get in.
Sep 15, 2009 @ 12:33
Duke sucks dick. everyone knows this. Ranked #2 school that produces the most douche bags by GQ magazine
Sep 15, 2009 @ 12:38
Brown is #1. That report was biased anyways. UPENN and U of Chicago kids are rather elitist. UPenn queers even made a shirt saying they aren't Penn State cuz most ppl. outside of academia have no clue how prestigious UPenn is.
Sep 15, 2009 @ 12:41
reppin FIU , hot girl ratio is larger than busted ones ... got in with a 3.6/3.1 weighted , 2 years ago but i hear now its a lot harder to get into , the difficulty level is standard/high considering this is college, lot of parties
Sep 15, 2009 @ 17:02
Full Sail University - Florida

its a great school for creatives. pretty expensive but the financial aid department goes out on a limb to help each student pay for it all. as for as partying goes..idk - but im sure theres a pretty heavy amount going on since its close to 2 other state colleges.

goes anybody in know of any other good Universities i could go to to get a Graphics Communications degree in FL?

do you support systematic white supremacy or nah?

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0