Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 25, 2009 @ 11:38 PM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

lmfaooooo co-sign. visited a couple weeks ago

wtf, its in that bad of an area?
August 26, 2009 @ 12:07 AM
Orpami

Man...I really like how like only 3 of my five professors have showed up this week
August 26, 2009 @ 12:37 AM
TGIFresh

wtf, its in that bad of an area?

Yes, looks like the slums. I visted drexel, upenn & temple. drexel just borders a slum looking area, it's a very integrated campus into philly (i think it's like on west side? ). upenn is nice, very nice. but temple, (i think on the north side? ) is the fucking pits. i would suggest visiting or talking with someone who goes there tho, since their word is most likely better then mine.
August 26, 2009 @ 12:53 AM
unknown force.

Shit man thats why you gotta sign up for classes early/on time.

nah my school is all fucked up with the budget cuts. by the time i was allowed to register all of the classes i wanted were closed
August 26, 2009 @ 01:02 AM
TwiggyDig

Anyone know about the school FIT in new york. Just curious about it because its the only school in nyc that i'm applying to cuz i don't have the grades for NYU or columbia. Seems like it would be cool i visited it.

i know about it i'm just wondering if anyone has gone/heard anything about it. would REALLY appreciate it.
August 26, 2009 @ 01:34 PM
JayLovesPinays

Fuck formal papers, fuck not being able to use contractions, fuck fuck fuck. I shit bricks every time I step in my English class.
August 26, 2009 @ 01:47 PM
The Main Event

Anyone know about the school FIT in new york. Just curious about it because its the only school in nyc that i'm applying to cuz i don't have the grades for NYU or columbia. Seems like it would be cool i visited it.

i know about it i'm just wondering if anyone has gone/heard anything about it. would REALLY appreciate it.

Fashion Institute of Technology? Not exactly a lot of choices to major in there, but if that is what you are into then it is a good school.
August 26, 2009 @ 02:04 PM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

Yes, looks like the slums. I visted drexel, upenn & temple. drexel just borders a slum looking area, it's a very integrated campus into philly (i think it's like on west side? ). upenn is nice, very nice. but temple, (i think on the north side? ) is the fucking pits. i would suggest visiting or talking with someone who goes there tho, since their word is most likely better then mine.

lol..word, I know a few people who go to college in Bmore(morgan, coppin state) and they don't trip off the surroundings too much.
August 26, 2009 @ 11:34 PM
Goku

is Brown University a good school? I randomly applied cuz it's in New York and got accepted with a full scholarship.
August 26, 2009 @ 11:37 PM
TwiggyDig

1. Are you a genius

2. Are you trolling or foreal

3. I'm pretty sure Brown is in rhode island

4. It's maybe the best school in the country
August 27, 2009 @ 12:14 AM
exhale

1. Are you a genius

yep number 3 is correct. thats ivy league status right there. emma watson is going there.
August 27, 2009 @ 12:16 AM
Goku

yep number 3 is correct. thats ivy league status right there. emma watson is going there.

Are you serious? What does Rhode Island have to offer a college student? I heard it's a very liberal school.
August 27, 2009 @ 01:53 AM
Sarcaustic

is Brown University a good school? I randomly applied cuz it's in New York and got accepted with a full scholarship.

suprised How the hell do you randomly apply to an Ivy League school without knowing about it?

1. Are you a genius

1. He's both a genius and a retard for not even knowing Brown is a good - if not GREAT school - and that he got in with a full scholarship.

4. I don't know about the best school in the country, but definitely one of the best.

Are you serious? What does Rhode Island have to offer a college student? I heard it's a very liberal school.

What the fuck? Who cares if it's in Rhode Island. You get into an Ivy League school with a full ride, you go there no questions asked. It's not as bad as Cornell's location (middle of a bunch of corn fields and shit).
August 27, 2009 @ 01:55 AM
Sarcaustic

How do you guys deal with your roommate when they catch you looking at clothes, fits, and jeans online?

I check the HB denim and SuFu denim thread about 2-3 times a day and I don't want me roommate to think I'm crazy or some shit.
August 27, 2009 @ 02:07 AM
illy

got officially approved for my 13,000 loan FUCK YEAH!
now i can pay for school for everrrrrr <3 i love college
August 27, 2009 @ 02:21 AM
havok...

i start the 24th. move in the 19. pretty juiced. ima be at UC Davis...this is a shot in the dark...but anyone else gonna be out there?
August 27, 2009 @ 02:47 AM
on.point

16 credits freshman year at CSULA, am I going to be overworked? I can usually buckle down and get shit done, and I don't anticipate becoming sidetracked/partying too much. I've just heard that 16 units is a lot. Someone with more knowledge fill me in.
August 27, 2009 @ 03:18 AM
Sarcaustic

i start the 24th. move in the 19. pretty juiced. ima be at UC Davis...this is a shot in the dark...but anyone else gonna be out there?

A lot of my friends are going to Davis. I would be too if I hadn't gotten accepted to UM or NYU.

16 credits freshman year at CSULA, am I going to be overworked? I can usually buckle down and get shit done, and I don't anticipate becoming sidetracked/partying too much. I've just heard that 16 units is a lot. Someone with more knowledge fill me in.

16 units is fine if 120 is the minimum you need to graduate. You should average 15 if you want to graduate in 4 years.
August 27, 2009 @ 11:26 AM
Goku

suprised How the hell do you randomly apply to an Ivy League school without knowing about it?

1. He's both a genius and a retard for not even knowing Brown is a good - if not GREAT school - and that he got in with a full scholarship.

4. I don't know about the best school in the country, but definitely one of the best.

What the fuck? Who cares if it's in Rhode Island. You get into an Ivy League school with a full ride, you go there no questions asked. It's not as bad as Cornell's location (middle of a bunch of corn fields and shit).

The Ivy League is just the name of a football conference. I'm trying to find a school for fit not prestige since I'm majoring in a liberal arts degree.
August 27, 2009 @ 11:40 AM
exhale

The Ivy League is just the name of a football conference. I'm trying to find a school for fit not prestige since I'm majoring in a liberal arts degree.

Ivy league may just be the name of a athletic conference, but the schools that are in the conference are among the best schools in the country. Yale, Harvard, Brown, Columbia, all of those are extremely good schools. If you really did get into Brown with a full ride, congratulations. I would accept for sure, unless I had better options.
August 27, 2009 @ 11:56 AM
drifter

Liberal Arts, honestly i'm not surprised you got in, no offense but I laugh everytime someone says they are doing liberal arts, political science etc. Makes me feel sorry for them, because when they graduate they will be working at starbucks.

Ivy league may just be the name of a athletic conference, but the schools that are in the conference are among the best schools in the country. Yale, Harvard, Brown, Columbia, all of those are extremely good schools. If you really did get into Brown with a full ride, congratulations. I would accept for sure, unless I had better options.

That's debatable, Sure those schools are well known and rich, but besides that there is no magical things that happen there. I won't speak for the other schools but Harvard is a great school, taken some classes there and just been there a great deal due to friends being there.

But honestly, so is Northeastern, so is Boston University. And they are expensive, hard to get into and prestigious.

And no lie, if I would have gotten into Harvard when I first started, I probably would have only went a year and then transferred, it's really expensive.
August 27, 2009 @ 12:16 PM
k3vin fr3sh

How do you guys deal with your roommate when they catch you looking at clothes, fits, and jeans online?

I check the HB denim and SuFu denim thread about 2-3 times a day and I don't want me roommate to think I'm crazy or some shit.

i could care less cause this ***** dresses like his mom buys him clothes from walmart

trappersgonnatrap.tumblr.com

August 27, 2009 @ 12:32 PM
Sarcaustic

If you're majoring in a liberal arts degree, Brown should still be a great school for you.

Edited out. =)

Hey, Vince! Long time no see.
August 27, 2009 @ 12:40 PM
Vince.

sounds like he was referring to his own roommate.
August 27, 2009 @ 12:43 PM
CONQ

^ha ya thats what i was about to say... damn he got toasted though
August 27, 2009 @ 12:44 PM
Sarcaustic

Oh, shit. Never mind. smile
AntonyT

sounds like he was referring to his own roommate.

he was...

lmaoo!!
AntonyT

Oh, shit. Never mind. smile

lol
August 27, 2009 @ 12:47 PM
Goku

Liberal Arts, honestly i'm not surprised you got in, no offense but I laugh everytime someone says they are doing liberal arts, political science etc. Makes me feel sorry for them, because when they graduate they will be working at starbucks.

That's debatable, Sure those schools are well known and rich, but besides that there is no magical things that happen there. I won't speak for the other schools but Harvard is a great school, taken some classes there and just been there a great deal due to friends being there.

But honestly, so is Northeastern, so is Boston University. And they are expensive, hard to get into and prestigious.

And no lie, if I would have gotten into Harvard when I first started, I probably would have only went a year and then transferred, it's really expensive.

This statement is not entirely true. Although liberal arts caters to a more vague job market, if you realize what job options are available for you after you graduate in your hometown, you'll be better off then majoring in a overly saturated major like accounting or nursing,etc. It really just depends on where you live with respect to the abundance of jobs for that certain major.

There are poli sci. majors where I live garnering $70k out of college doing jobs that are less stressful than an investment banker putting in 55+ hours a week for $80k.
August 30, 2009 @ 11:11 PM
pnsho

Spotted: Guy in a khaki Supreme hat @ Fordham

I see you. Show thyself.

Please login first to reply.