Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 11, 2012 @ 01:09 AM
MidnightPlane

Got into UC Davis and Santa Clara U.

Leaning towards Davis right now, anyone got some input from either uni?
April 11, 2012 @ 02:08 AM
trolos714

Having a hard time deciding which school to go to. CSUF, CalPolyPomona, or UCR. I'm thinking about majoring in Finance by the way. Can anybody tell me which school has the best "social scene"?

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

April 11, 2012 @ 03:07 AM
soulamazing.

Just committed to CSUF. A little hesitant to go, since it was like my 4th choice, but I'm a bit excited. Can any current/former students tell me how it's like at Fullerton? I've already heard that it's a major commuter school, but there has to be some semblance of a social scene...right? Any other benefits from going to this school? If anything, I'm just going to try to transfer to another CSU in a year or two if this doesn't work out.
April 11, 2012 @ 03:28 AM
Mrama

SAIC on a $55,000 scholarship + Maximum financial aid. Class of 2016 cool
April 11, 2012 @ 03:33 AM

Inactive

go to davis and other dude go to riverside.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

April 11, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
essej_v.5

shouldn't even be a question. davis is the better school.
April 11, 2012 @ 05:15 AM
soulamazing.

Just committed to CSUF. A little hesitant to go, since it was like my 4th choice, but I'm a bit excited. Can any current/former students tell me how it's like at Fullerton? I've already heard that it's a major commuter school, but there has to be some semblance of a social scene...right? Any other benefits from going to this school?

Anyone???
April 11, 2012 @ 05:19 AM
appleyard

go to a private school if you're in cali
April 11, 2012 @ 10:52 AM
frozunfishsticks

Got NYU Stern, Hopkins and BC... not sure which to go to tho.

Cus the thing is, I don't want to study like a slave (which apparently you do in Hopkins and Stern) but at the same time i don't want to slack off... I also heard the social scene at Hopkins is weak as fuck but the kids at BC are all white catholic conservatives...

this sucks
April 11, 2012 @ 04:07 PM
Lukulele

Just committed to CSUF. A little hesitant to go, since it was like my 4th choice, but I'm a bit excited. Can any current/former students tell me how it's like at Fullerton? I've already heard that it's a major commuter school, but there has to be some semblance of a social scene...right? Any other benefits from going to this school?

Anyone???

Csuf is one of the four impacted csu's, with sdsu, pomona, and long beach included. I heard the party scene there is pretty good. For filipinos, Friendship games is a wild event. Orgs from all over CA come to rage, but again it's full of bop ass pinoys. It's located in a pretty good area too, there's a shit ton of food places. I go to SDSU, and I have a few friends there who I haven't heard any complaints from aside from being homesick. I honestly wish I got into Fullerton instead of SDSU, but to each his own.

stay pau

April 11, 2012 @ 06:22 PM
thrillmatic

Cus the thing is, I don't want to study like a slave (which apparently you do in Hopkins and Stern) but at the same time i don't want to slack off... I also heard the social scene at Hopkins is weak as fuck but the kids at BC are all white catholic conservatives...

this sucks

Stern, BC, Hopkins

1. Stern will buttfuck you hard cuz you're competing against old money white dudes and cutthroat corporate types (read that from someone else on HB a lot earlier in this thread) but you'll still be in NYC. Just keep it together.

2. BC doesn't mean you do things off-campus. Go into the city and lose yourself with a group of friends.

3. I can't say much about Hopkins.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

April 11, 2012 @ 06:55 PM
essej_v.5

^pretty much. stern is cut throat competitive. hopkins is for nerdy kids. bc is rich white catholic kids.

honestly, i'd go to bc. you can go into the city if you want and the party scene is decent. good school too.
April 11, 2012 @ 09:34 PM
backlikethat

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ucla-apologizes-for-admissions-error.html

ucla accidentally accept over 900 students that were on the wait list lol
April 11, 2012 @ 10:08 PM
inthemiX

I go to BC - the white bitches here are gorgeous.. thats all I have to say. Love this school, but I'd be happier if the school was closer to the city. Lovely campus though.

Self Edge x Real Blue Japan 103BSP sz.34x37 NEW WITH TAGS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198628

April 12, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
kushburner

Just committed to CSUF. A little hesitant to go, since it was like my 4th choice, but I'm a bit excited. Can any current/former students tell me how it's like at Fullerton? I've already heard that it's a major commuter school, but there has to be some semblance of a social scene...right? Any other benefits from going to this school? If anything, I'm just going to try to transfer to another CSU in a year or two if this doesn't work out.

Just stick with csuf and finish it. dont waste and effort trying to transfer to another csu. i dated a chick from there; that place aint that bad.

Anyone???

Csuf is one of the four impacted csu's, with sdsu, pomona, and long beach included. I heard the party scene there is pretty good. For filipinos, Friendship games is a wild event. Orgs from all over CA come to rage, but again it's full of bop ass pinoys. It's located in a pretty good area too, there's a shit ton of food places. I go to SDSU, and I have a few friends there who I haven't heard any complaints from aside from being homesick. I honestly wish I got into Fullerton instead of SDSU, but to each his own.

I go to SDSU too. when you graduating?
April 12, 2012 @ 03:00 AM
soulamazing.

Anyone???

Wow, are you serious? I feel much better now. I wanted to get into SDSU (3rd choice) wayyyy more than CSUF, but what you just said eases my mind a bit. The major I put down is also one of the majors that Fullerton specializes in, so that's definitely a plus. Would you consider Fullerton better than LB State (in terms of both academics and social life)?
April 12, 2012 @ 06:32 AM
kmz

they are very different schools. if i were to do finance (or i guess business in general) like i did, id choose santa clara all day baby. i actually committed to santa clara for a couple weeks.. good business program, hot white girls and yes, expensive

this sucks

BC will be the most fun IMO (and prob require the least studying). Since you got into stern i assume you want to do business/finance? If so, stern would def be #1 career-wise. Hopkins is depressing unless youre a super nerd

Wow, are you serious? I feel much better now. I wanted to get into SDSU (3rd choice) wayyyy more than CSUF, but what you just said eases my mind a bit. The major I put down is also one of the majors that Fullerton specializes in, so that's definitely a plus. Would you consider Fullerton better than LB State (in terms of both academics and social life)?

and to the posters above. you'd be a fool IMO to go to CSUF instead of SDSU. who cares if it's impacted if sdsu, sjsu, cal poly slo can get u the legit (or at least better) job
April 12, 2012 @ 06:56 AM
1nce*

Having a hard time deciding which school to go to. CSUF, CalPolyPomona, or UCR. I'm thinking about majoring in Finance by the way. Can anybody tell me which school has the best "social scene"?

UC Ragerside lol. Anyways, they have a better business program then the other two

April 12, 2012 @ 07:17 AM
jamestapoz

UC Ragerside lol. Anyways, they have a better business program then the other two

UCR and CSUF both have great business programs. If your gonna eventually get your MBA, CSUF will most likly feed you into the program if you had graduated from their.
April 12, 2012 @ 06:29 PM
essej_v.5

^ lol at people who think its a good idea to get an mba from a school out of the top 10.
April 12, 2012 @ 08:10 PM
essej_v.5

sure. but the tuition and opportunity cost of going to b-school is just not worth it unless you can't get into a top school. the payoff just doesn't make sense.
April 12, 2012 @ 08:17 PM
trillest

Anyone here go to or know much about University of San Diego?
April 12, 2012 @ 11:11 PM
essej_v.5

^read this thread and stop posting about things you don't know about

http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/lowest-ranked-mba-you-would-attend
April 13, 2012 @ 03:45 AM
horribleadvice

suspended

Stanford

Living at Munger, anyone down to kick it hit me up.
April 13, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
SK

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ucla-apologizes-for-admissions-error.html

ucla accidentally accept over 900 students that were on the wait list lol

lol i got an email yesterday from my school saying i got a grant of $2000 my spring quarter of 2006 (wtfconfused. Got an email today saying it was a mistake. The fuck do schools let this shit happen? i aint even mad doe, still gettin 12k a year in scholarships

All I do is smoke weed and play jazz

April 13, 2012 @ 04:05 AM
SK

lol at accidental emoticon^

All I do is smoke weed and play jazz

April 13, 2012 @ 10:58 AM
Jamie Dimon

lol things i dont know about? i go to a top 10 undergrad business school, where do you go fag? stop reading shit online when i've actually talked to mba professors about their opinions on this shit. fuck out of here
Aren't you one of the ppl that go to usc here? It's high on the rankings but pretty sure it's not top 10.

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

April 13, 2012 @ 02:42 PM
thrillmatic

Stanford

Living at Munger, anyone down to kick it hit me up.

I have a friend posted in Palo Alto.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

April 13, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

^^^have fun with the debt fam.
April 13, 2012 @ 07:42 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

^^must be nice going to school in sunny socal

Please login first to reply.