College Discussion Thread.

Apr 01, 2012 @ 18:59
Got accepted to stony, geneseo, baruch and bing for transfer.
Apr 01, 2012 @ 23:15
this shit is so fucking expensive
Apr 03, 2012 @ 15:25
I got a serious question for y'all. What should a rox rogo wearing nikka like myself wear to a career fair? There's one at my school tomorrow and I need an internship for the summer. Thing is idk wtf to wear? Help me out hb!
Apr 08, 2012 @ 03:33
Decided I'll be going to Michigan State next year. Any Spartans in here?

CHEAP~ Huf Camo Waxed Highland, Saddlemans, Jcrew, Levis Commuters~CHEAP http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193523

Apr 08, 2012 @ 04:16
How many of you spend your FAFSA grant money on supreme instead of books?
Apr 08, 2012 @ 04:33
not college, but school related
how did you guys keep yourself motivated in high school? junior year right now and i have a D+ in ap physics :/
dont even really feel like trying
Apr 08, 2012 @ 05:15
not college, but school related
how did you guys keep yourself motivated in high school? junior year right now and i have a D+ in ap physics :/
dont even really feel like trying

Motivate yourself by imagining you living in your moms basement for the next 10 years, because you don't make enough money to support yourself.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

Apr 08, 2012 @ 06:03
Just submitted my intent to register to ucsb! Who else is going there?!

@goldengoose. i'd pull that shit up. you don't want to end up going to community college dude trust me. I know so many ppl who graduated from my hs last year that regret not trying because of the amount of stupidity they encounter every day at cc
Apr 08, 2012 @ 06:50
how to pay off student loanz?
Apr 08, 2012 @ 12:30
who's coming to cal next year?
Apr 08, 2012 @ 13:51
Is it possible to get decent scholarship money or grants as a transfer ? I go to a suny school but want to transfer to a cal state or possibly a uc. My gpa after my first two years is going to be probably around 3.7 (it's 3.9 now but im a freshman. Thanks
Apr 09, 2012 @ 18:43
whats everyone's experience with summer classes on campus?
Apr 09, 2012 @ 18:59
Spartan for life.
Apr 09, 2012 @ 19:10
whats everyone's experience with summer classes on campus?

Kids hungover, teachers not giving a fuck so classes are generally easier.
Apr 09, 2012 @ 22:11
whats the chances of getting accepted after being put on the waiting list?
Apr 10, 2012 @ 02:49
Originally posted by Inactive User

I don't get shit from FAFSA smh.
They just gave me options for loans.

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

Apr 10, 2012 @ 03:47
who's coming to cal next year?

I might be coming. Just waiting for USC's financial package.
Apr 10, 2012 @ 04:29

I don't get shit from FAFSA smh.
They just gave me options for loans.

i know a guy who lies on his FAFSA form to get aid. he basically says he gets no income and that hes independent, when in reality, he lives with his mom and lives a middle-upper class lifestyle.

he gets grants that covers all of his tuition plus like $2000 in grants left over each quarter.
Apr 10, 2012 @ 04:32
Tomorrow marks the sixth week of waiting for a response to my letter of appeal from CSULB. They said they would notify me in four to six weeks. This is ridiculous. Is anyone in the same boat as I am right now?
Apr 10, 2012 @ 06:15
^ that basically means your appeal didn't work...if it had you would've heard from them.
Apr 10, 2012 @ 07:27
Are you sure? I really hope not. According to the rejection letter they gave they'll "notify [me] by e-mail within 4 to 6 weeks, of [their] response to [my] appeal request." That's pretty vague if you ask me. What I took it to mean was that they would respond to my appeal either by accepting or rejecting it.
Apr 10, 2012 @ 09:11
filing an appeal is a hail mary...sure it can happen but it's most likely not going to work. you were already rejected, so why would they accept you now? the only true reason they would is if u updated anything significant or they didn't enroll enough students (which I doubt because there's a waitlist).
Apr 10, 2012 @ 23:33
any good colleges with medical programs such as phys. therapy assistant in Northern Cali?

Inactive User

Apr 10, 2012 @ 23:41
cal>usc

robert kardashian jr went there and just fucked off.

if you aren't going for business, sports or media, fuck usc.
Apr 11, 2012 @ 00:04
cal>usc

robert kardashian jr went there and just fucked off.

if you aren't going for business, sports or media, fuck usc.

go bears, faggots. c/o '10
Apr 11, 2012 @ 01:09
Got into UC Davis and Santa Clara U.

Leaning towards Davis right now, anyone got some input from either uni?
Apr 11, 2012 @ 02:08
Having a hard time deciding which school to go to. CSUF, CalPolyPomona, or UCR. I'm thinking about majoring in Finance by the way. Can anybody tell me which school has the best "social scene"?

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

Apr 11, 2012 @ 03:07
Just committed to CSUF. A little hesitant to go, since it was like my 4th choice, but I'm a bit excited. Can any current/former students tell me how it's like at Fullerton? I've already heard that it's a major commuter school, but there has to be some semblance of a social scene...right? Any other benefits from going to this school? If anything, I'm just going to try to transfer to another CSU in a year or two if this doesn't work out.
Apr 11, 2012 @ 03:28
SAIC on a $55,000 scholarship + Maximum financial aid. Class of 2016 smokeyface

Inactive User

Apr 11, 2012 @ 03:33
go to davis and other dude go to riverside.
Please login first to reply.