December 15, 2011 @ 01:43 AM
murklur

i emailed her last night and received an email from her not too long ago saying that she's waiting to receive info and she will let me know what will happen next. i'm guessing she is getting in touch with the dean, so yeah i am pretty much fucked. i was hoping to get an F and just fail the class or whatever, but didn't want that cheating shit on my transcript. another thing is that i'm worried ill be kicked out of the business program for this shit too, then i wont even know what to major in.

just tell them you had checked an important text you've been waiting on. don't let them know that you looked up answers!!!!!

btw update us
December 15, 2011 @ 01:46 AM
bapa

^1510 combined or just CR/M?
The prestige of your high school helps but assuming SAT is all 3 combined, then your high school is just a normal one.

St. John's should be safety. They took me even though I never sent my SAT scores. For SUNYs your GPA would be good if your in one of nyc's specialized high schools.

Oh, and I wouldn't recommend St Johns if your not doing pharmacy. Go to CUNY for any other major.

ive only lived here for 2 years but my school is considered pretty alpha in upstate new york. would be dope if that got moi in.
December 15, 2011 @ 03:25 AM
Skunk 4 Prez

was about to ask that, what are some good SUNY/CUNY schools around NYC? hour away max.

Alot of the suny's a far from nyc. Just do a cuny and transfer.

anyone else besides Sex going to CUNY Baruch? I need good colleges in NYC to apply to and I don't know which ones are worth it.

i go to st johns it's a good school but expensive as fuck. best thing about it are all the resources at your disposable. literally a plethora of things to help you in whatever field you want.

I also go to St. Johns and its hella expensive. The name is big, but the education isnt anything special.
But its one of the better school in NY.

You go to st johns? Show a nig nack some love when you see him bruh.
But yo on the real I disagree on the education tip, some talented ass professors on campus who are always willing to give advice.
was about to ask that, what are some good SUNY/CUNY schools around NYC? hour away max.

Alot of the suny's a far from nyc. Just do a cuny and transfer.

anyone else besides Sex going to CUNY Baruch? I need good colleges in NYC to apply to and I don't know which ones are worth it.

i go to st johns it's a good school but expensive as fuck. best thing about it are all the resources at your disposable. literally a plethora of things to help you in whatever field you want.

I also go to St. Johns and its hella expensive. The name is big, but the education isnt anything special.
But its one of the better school in NY.

what was your highschool gpa, SAT scores, etc.? my GPA is like an 83%, and i got around a 1510 on my SAT, and i swear my counselor is making it seem like lm not going to college, telling me all this shit about how im on the "edge" with my grades and might not be able to get into any SUNY's. im nervous as fuck b.

so far i applied early decision to syracuse university and i'm supposed to find out whether or not i get in, in like a week, but if dont then imma have to start looking at some SUNY's and some other schools. what are some good safety schools that you guys applied to that i could get into easy?

Your grades are good don't listen to your counselor, you'll do fine.
December 15, 2011 @ 04:45 AM
KoreanJesus

your boy bout to go to harvard hb coolcool
December 15, 2011 @ 04:51 AM
losolu

your boy bout to go to harvard hb coolcool

damn bro. congrats!
December 15, 2011 @ 03:14 PM
Lemonz

that feel when you get a C- in a course. fml

December 15, 2011 @ 03:25 PM
kidkorea

I been graduated but definitely have a lot of thoughts/advice about college.

Biggest regret I have is what I majored in. I honestly would check shit like ratemyprofessor.com and look for the easiest A class/teacher I could find and that's the course I would take. This is probably the biggest mistake I regret making. Grades are important to a certain extent but what you learn during the 4 years will help you out infinitely more after you enter into the real world. I've been telling this to my younger cousins, but really study something you want to learn. I heard this all the time during my college years and didn't take it seriously but now its my #1 regret.

Knowledge > all.

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

December 15, 2011 @ 05:28 PM
D

guys, i know im probably gonna get trolled the fuck out lol. but i got a serious question; i got caught cheating in a stupid final for a stupid ass class (idk what i was thinking). how fucked am i? anybody ever go through this?

you go to csulb too huh? i heard about this from my friend.

now i didnt cheat on the final, but i did cheat on a paper that i had to write a week before finals week for a general ed class. prof emailed me i emailed her right back to schedule a meet. went to her office hours denied the shit out of her allegations, then actually thought what might happen (thought i was gonna get kicked outta college). next day i went to her office hours again. told her what really went down and why i cheated on the paper. she felt bad. told me that whether i admitted fault or if i denied it was taken into consideration on the outcome/severity of the punishment. had to talk to some higher-up guy who was super chill as fuck. sweatin bullets that i was gonna get kicked outta college and basically thought my life was over for... but he told me how cheating is bad and not to do it again and told me to write a 500 word paper on why i cheated, what happened, and what i learned from getting caught. then i just repeat-deleted that course.

but best of luck to you man. hopefully either
a) you had a solid as fuck A in there before the final and still pass it
b) she fails you for the class and you write that 500 word paper and repeat-delete
ill be prayin that you get the first outcome

sorry about the late reply, i appreciate it though. nah breh i am all the way in the east coast in little rhode island lmao. i go to uri. the night of th incident i emailed the teacher apologizing if interrupted her class and asked her what was going to happen from there (was i getting a zero for the exam course or was i going to have to take it up with the dean or w.e). she emailed me the next day (tuesday) saying that she appreciates my apology but she was waiting to hear back with more information (she didn't tell me from who) and she well email me as soon as she did. i'm guessing she is trying to get the biggest punishment out of it and she is waiting to hear from the dean. it is now thursday and i still havent heard from anyone at my school. honestly, i didn't have a solid grade to begin with in that class, so if i fail that exam i will end up with an F in that class either way. i'd rather get an F and end it like that instead of having cheating marks and stuff on my transcripts or getting expelled.
guys, i know im probably gonna get trolled the fuck out lol. but i got a serious question; i got caught cheating in a stupid final for a stupid ass class (idk what i was thinking). how fucked am i? anybody ever go through this?

Damn if you got caught at Cal or any other UC, you'd be kicked out so fast, you wouldn't have time to lie and deny the accusations.

i know man, i heard schools in general are very strict with this kind of stuff. thats why i'm so worried. i'm hoping i get a second chance, i'll deff stop cheating, i learned my fucking lesson real bad lol

just tell them you had checked an important text you've been waiting on. don't let them know that you looked up answers!!!!!

btw update us

i thought about this but it kind of seems like something anyone would say and probably get caught in another lie and be fucked even more. i will keep the thread updated for those of you wondering what the outcome of something like this is. all in all, don't cheat during college my hb bruvaz
December 15, 2011 @ 06:34 PM
no0 v.2.0

sitting at a 3.6 officially as of now. took a calc final today and needed an 86 to keep my A, but that shit was mad hard and i didn't even go the last 2 weeks. hopefully i get that A and end up at a 3.8 tho... bout to take a lit final tomorrow and i need like a 95 on that shit and i might possibly have a 4.0.

i'm fucking proud of myself. getting a full zip for myself as a little christmas present.
December 15, 2011 @ 06:40 PM
PowerCum

Biggest regret I have is what I majored in. I honestly would check shit like ratemyprofessor.com and look for the easiest A class/teacher I could find and that's the course I would take. This is probably the biggest mistake I regret making. Grades are important to a certain extent but what you learn during the 4 years will help you out infinitely more after you enter into the real world. I've been telling this to my younger cousins, but really study something you want to learn. I heard this all the time during my college years and didn't take it seriously but now its my #1 regret.

Knowledge > all.

that realness cool
December 15, 2011 @ 06:47 PM
FORTE ASHLEY OLSEN

Got my first B since sophomore year of high school this semester. Fuck it though, I'm done with my math and science requirements now.

feelsgoodman.jpg
December 16, 2011 @ 05:20 AM
macabre

Knowledge > all.

that realness cool

just look for the easiest teacher for the classes you want to take
December 16, 2011 @ 05:46 AM
D. Rose

took my SAT for the first time, got an 1840

should i take it 3 times before i send in my scores?

dat inexperience.

LOWBALL PARADISE: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/159669

December 16, 2011 @ 07:53 AM
macabre

if you feel like you can do better, why not take it again.

Anyone out in hawaii?? Now im thinking bout going to UH at Hilo. way cheaper then Hawaii Pacific and less crowded than Manoa. Seems hella chill and just focus on school.
December 16, 2011 @ 04:28 PM
no0 v.2.0

sitting at a 3.6 officially as of now. took a calc final today and needed an 86 to keep my A, but that shit was mad hard and i didn't even go the last 2 weeks. hopefully i get that A and end up at a 3.8 tho... bout to take a lit final tomorrow and i need like a 95 on that shit and i might possibly have a 4.0.

i'm fucking proud of myself. getting a full zip for myself as a little christmas present.

just walked out of my lit final and checked my calc grade. sitting at a 3.8 officially cool. finna put one in the air and eat a fucking feast. life is too good.
December 16, 2011 @ 05:49 PM
JStorm803

Got my associates about to get to SCAD now.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

December 16, 2011 @ 05:59 PM
iggy-koopa

dat inexperience.

some schools add up your best scores for each section for a superscore SAT or whatever the fuck they call it

you can always improve your scores so if you still got time then why not? be as competitive as you can
December 16, 2011 @ 10:41 PM
Lew

dat economics is tough sad
December 17, 2011 @ 09:37 AM
blockz

dat inexperience.

Just retake the SAT again. Most schools usually take your best score and go with that.

Ghost KL Winner. CHOPZZ : at 14, i was rocking Ecko UNLTD, Phat Farm, and Roca Wear then demanded all the mexicans to call me Lil Jackie.

December 17, 2011 @ 10:46 PM
sploosh

Denied from UIUC yesterday, feels bad.

Not sure what I'm doing next year. Been accepted in Michigan State, Oregon, LSU, and Temple, hoping for money from the first two.

CHEAP~ Huf Camo Waxed Highland, Saddlemans, Jcrew, Levis Commuters~CHEAP http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193523

December 17, 2011 @ 11:39 PM
NelsS

I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF SCHOOL!
December 17, 2011 @ 11:59 PM
Lemonz

I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF SCHOOL!

I know that feel. I've been going to school since I was 4
December 18, 2011 @ 12:26 AM
Youngfresh2def

does anyone go to drexel?

i got in with a 40k total scholarship. its pretty much my last choice doe
December 18, 2011 @ 01:54 AM
WCDon

dat inexperience.

your a highschooler? wut

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

December 18, 2011 @ 02:46 AM
Mr. Freeze

dat economics is tough sad

I take AP micro eco and theres some parts where i just dont understand lol
December 21, 2011 @ 05:34 AM
soulamazing.

Have any of you upcoming freshmen received acceptance notifications from CSU Fullerton? I heard they come in early (pause).
December 21, 2011 @ 05:57 AM
macabre

Anyone heard of Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE). Can you fill this out before getting admitted?
December 22, 2011 @ 07:21 AM
NahMean

Me when I got that A in calc
December 22, 2011 @ 11:46 PM

Inactive

any UC students?

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

December 23, 2011 @ 01:06 AM
bapa

ACCEPTED INTO SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY.IONNO HOW BUT A NIKKA GAWT IN DAWG. GRACIAS BASED GAWD. YO I FEEL REINCARNATED. ITS A CELEBRATION B!TCH3ZZZ. coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool

Please login first to reply.