College Discussion Thread.

Jan 03, 2012 @ 01:07
losolu, where are you trying to apply?
Jan 03, 2012 @ 01:23
damn d.rose i always thought you in college already b

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/164188 Elephants $100 Shipped http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/162862/? topic_page=1#post-329240

Jan 03, 2012 @ 01:32
wtf lol im older than d rose
Jan 03, 2012 @ 01:38
wtf lol im the same age as d rose

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/164188 Elephants $100 Shipped http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/162862/? topic_page=1#post-329240

Jan 03, 2012 @ 02:00
wtf lol im d rose
Jan 03, 2012 @ 05:28
losolu, where are you trying to apply?

Well I just finished my first semester at a CC. I'm trying my best to turn my shit on for UCLA because we have a transfer alliance program with them. If not, I'm TAG-ing UCD and applying to Riverside/Irivine/SD
Jan 03, 2012 @ 05:43
Worddd. Nice though, dude. TAG from a CC is one of the best ways to go. Best of luck.
Jan 03, 2012 @ 14:40

WE IN DIS

Founder of End + Eavor http://endandeavor.com

Jan 03, 2012 @ 19:04
Anything less than an A with that easy ass schedule is sad
Jan 04, 2012 @ 21:10
Since I don't have 24 credits yet at my CC I have to send either my ACT or SAT scores.

What score is better?
ACT composite 24 or SAT 1590?
Jan 05, 2012 @ 02:58
Act is a little better, but regardless, you should try and get that up mang.

Easy mang...

Jan 05, 2012 @ 03:08
Hook it up wit a scholarship DRose now that you stacked wit the 1.5k smokeyface A nigga tryna go to college too

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

Jan 05, 2012 @ 07:24
lol 1590 sucks
Jan 05, 2012 @ 07:48
^ i know, didnt take it serious at all. im trying get my shit together now in college, but it wont affect my 2012 fall admissions
Jan 13, 2012 @ 00:49
probably asked already but does what college you go to really affect how much money you'll make in the long run?
Jan 13, 2012 @ 00:50
Anything less than an A with that easy ass schedule is sad

forreal. art and management? how could you fuck that up?
Jan 13, 2012 @ 00:51
finished applying to all my schools.... now i can finally rest.
Jan 13, 2012 @ 02:39
after you get accepted, what are the minimum gpa/grades that you should maintain? trying to take it easy and relax, but not tryna get my acceptance withdrawn ya feel. im trying to figure out how i should pace myself, cuz a nigga is done talking to my counselor, she always be scarin the fuck outta me.
Jan 13, 2012 @ 03:04
after you get accepted, what are the minimum gpa/grades that you should maintain? trying to take it easy and relax, but not tryna get my acceptance withdrawn ya feel. im trying to figure out how i should pace myself, cuz a nigga is done talking to my counselor, she always be scarin the fuck outta me.
im pretty sure you just need to make sure you don't receive any D's or F's. As long as you keep a decent GPA you should be good
Jan 13, 2012 @ 03:11
Those admission decisions have got me super anxious and impatient. March and April could not come any slower. Does anyone else feel the same way? I know some people who have already been accepted to a couple schools, and I have yet to receive anything. :|
Jan 13, 2012 @ 03:18
I'm trying to major in electrical engineering or computer engineering or business and my top two choices for schools right now is calpoly and berkeley

Problem is, one of my weakest subjects is math. Is it doable? If I put in the time, I'll get the concept, but math doesn't come to me like that and I honestly don't like it. Can I still major in what I want?
Jan 13, 2012 @ 03:20
Originally posted by Inactive User
I'm trying to major in electrical engineering or computer engineering or business and my top two choices for schools right now is calpoly and berkeley

Problem is, one of my weakest subjects is math. Is it doable? If I put in the time, I'll get the concept, but math doesn't come to me like that and I honestly don't like it. Can I still major in what I want?

You can try, but a lot of math involved you gonna take like 2 calc classes fucking with that major and other maths..

Don't badmind me.

Jan 13, 2012 @ 03:26
Anyone shooting for CSULB this year?
Jan 13, 2012 @ 03:29

Engineering is probably not your best choice, no matter which one it is. Too much math involved, business on the other hand is very doable. I'm doing accounting now and I am not a math person at all, much of the math used in business is basic arithmetic.
Jan 13, 2012 @ 03:43
lol what sport? fencing?

Gymnastics
Jan 13, 2012 @ 03:47
Damn, real talk, not even cal poly? Both my parents are engineers so I grew up wanting to be one also. And I know it's a well-paying career. Business on the other hand was my 2nd choice, if I was going to dual-major. I actually wanted to major in engineering and then get a master's in business. Business would be my fallback if something happened like I changed my mind or something. And if I did end up getting a job in business, wouldn't it be tough if the economy was bad like right now? Whereas in engineering, there are still plenty of big companies hiring, like google. Man, not gonna lie I'm scared right now because I don't know what I want if I can't major in engineering or business.
Jan 13, 2012 @ 03:54
i go to cal poly... if you're not good at math then you prolly shouldn't be an engineering major, because you will prob have to take at a minimum 3 calc classes and linear algebra & analysis, most engineering majors enter poly taking calc 1 or 2 their first quarter... a lot of the engineering programs are 5 years, some 6 years, so if you enter with a lower level math class, you will already be behind...
Jan 13, 2012 @ 04:00
I'm taking Pre-Calc Honors as a Junior. Am I behind?
Jan 13, 2012 @ 04:08
I'm taking Pre-Calc Honors as a Junior. Am I behind?

im going to school for biomedical engineering next year, and im taking pre calc as a senior. here in new york thats considered on track so your straight.
Jan 13, 2012 @ 04:14
^ did u get letters from loyola yet?
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0