Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
November 18, 2011 @ 01:50 AM
ChunkO

got into Oregon State today. Really want Boulder or UC Santa Cruz tho. we'll see
November 18, 2011 @ 01:54 AM
bapa

can't wait till i get that "accepted into college" feeling.
November 18, 2011 @ 03:09 AM
sploosh

I'm anxious for that know where I'm going feeling. Been accepted into Michigan State and Oregon

CHEAP~ Huf Camo Waxed Highland, Saddlemans, Jcrew, Levis Commuters~CHEAP http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193523

November 20, 2011 @ 08:40 AM
hiphopbackpacker

If any HB'ers are going to UC Berkeley next year, let me know and I'll tell you what classes/teachers to take. don't fuck up yo classes
November 21, 2011 @ 12:48 AM
TALIBAN

Any of you niggas going to University of the Pacific next year in Stockton?
November 21, 2011 @ 03:09 AM
backlikethat

Sent in my resume for my letters of rec.

Asked one from my AP microeco. teacher and one to my AP human geo teacher.
November 22, 2011 @ 09:35 PM
D. Rose

Where can I get into with a 1840 sat score with a 4.0 avg gpa?

LOWBALL PARADISE: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/159669

November 22, 2011 @ 09:57 PM
vanitas

^ If you wanna go to school in cali, you can get into every csu with those scores and probably most of the lower UC's as well

CSU QUESTION:
If i took summer classes at a CC to cover the credit for 2 D's, do I still have to average in the D's into my GPA or do i only average in my new summer school grades?
November 22, 2011 @ 10:44 PM
indecisive

^

CSU QUESTION:
If i took summer classes at a CC to cover the credit for 2 D's, do I still have to average in the D's into my GPA or do i only average in my new summer school grades?

I am in a similar situation. I am retaking a class that I had a D in and I'm going to get an A/B in this class now. I want to say that they do, but I'm not entirely sure. I'm pretty sure they replace the grade with the higher grade. However, private universities have a different policy which factor the average of the two grades.
November 23, 2011 @ 12:00 AM
losolu

how many people actually take 2 years or less to get out of a community college and into a college of their choice? I see way too many people taking "breaks" from school and needing to take at least 3 years to transfer out
November 23, 2011 @ 12:16 AM
$$$$$

Anyone else here going to college in NYC? im at Pratt breh

I go to St. Johns.
And I'm at NYU sometimes cause i gots a chick there a bang.
November 23, 2011 @ 01:18 AM
indecisive

how many people actually take 2 years or less to get out of a community college and into a college of their choice? I see way too many people taking "breaks" from school and needing to take at least 3 years to transfer out

I myself only took 2 years and I may not be going to a college of my choice but I'm going to a decent college with a good program in my area of emphasis. However, it's understandable to take up to 3 years especially here in California considering the limited availability of classes to choose from and limited seats. It is possible to complete in two years; you just got to work at it.
November 23, 2011 @ 01:43 AM
losolu

I myself only took 2 years and I may not be going to a college of my choice but I'm going to a decent college with a good program in my area of emphasis. However, it's understandable to take up to 3 years especially here in California considering the limited availability of classes to choose from and limited seats. It is possible to complete in two years; you just got to work at it.

yeah that's what I'm trying to accomplish. I'm on my way to a 3.2 gpa -.- with 15.5 credits this semester. I'm just wanna finish in 2 years and get out of community college. the environment is so... boring. where do you plan on going to college? I'm hoping to pick up my slack and getting into UCLA or the decent UC's
November 23, 2011 @ 04:12 AM
overtheradar

CSU QUESTION:

Answer: For CSUs both grades will show on your transcript, however only the higher grade will be factored into your GPA.

*** EDIT: Repeat/Delete courses must be taken at the same university, where the original course was taken.

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

November 23, 2011 @ 05:09 AM
bars

berkeley we in this
November 23, 2011 @ 09:39 AM
indecisive

yeah that's what I'm trying to accomplish. I'm on my way to a 3.2 gpa -.- with 15.5 credits this semester. I'm just wanna finish in 2 years and get out of community college. the environment is so... boring. where do you plan on going to college? I'm hoping to pick up my slack and getting into UCLA or the decent UC's

I put 3.56 down on my apps with a D haha but it's in the process of being made up. I only applied to two CSU's Cal Poly Pomona and CSUN. I'm not going to bother with UC's cause the only one I want to get into is hard as hell and the major is impacted. I feel you. I hate my CC and I can't wait to get outta here. Good luck!
November 23, 2011 @ 06:43 PM
losolu

^^damn good luck bro. if cc was like greendale college then it'd be a different story...
November 23, 2011 @ 07:37 PM
Zabuza

anyone taking photography as a career?
November 23, 2011 @ 07:59 PM
Trespace

^ If you wanna go to school in cali, you can get into every csu with those scores and probably most of the lower UC's as well

CSU QUESTION:

I'm sort of in the same situation. I retook only one semester of class that I got a D in, and made up the score and got an A. Im still not sure whether I need to 1.) fill in the "Fall" box (cause that was the semester i made up) with the original score and right below it put the A in the "summer section, or 2.) leave the box blank and put my made up grade in the summer section or 3.) put the made up grade in the Fall box anyway since my school accepts it and calculates that score into the GPA instead of the D.
November 23, 2011 @ 08:20 PM
kmz

who cares. get out in 2 years if you want to get out. i did
stop followin the pack and rock CC

and u wont get into UCLA with a 3.2 unless you're in indian/afrian studies or something
the average GPA for admitted biz-econ/econ transfer was 3.94/3.95 http://www.admissions.ucla.edu/prospect/adm_tr/Tr_Prof10_mjr.htm
November 23, 2011 @ 08:57 PM
losolu

who cares. get out in 2 years if you want to get out. i did
stop followin the pack and rock CC

and u wont get into UCLA with a 3.2 unless you're in indian/afrian studies or something
the average GPA for admitted biz-econ/econ transfer was 3.94/3.95 http://www.admissions.ucla.edu/prospect/adm_tr/Tr_Prof10_mjr.htm

I wasn't implying that I would have stayed the extra year to follow the pack. I want to get out as soon as possible, but seeing so many people falling into the cult of taking breaks and screwing up at community college gets me wondering is it only people in my city or others as well. Well, I'm considering in taking TAP program at my school. UCLA is a long shot for me, but it's not bad to reach for the stars. Mid UC's are what I'm pragmatically going to end up at.

уυиgѕнυи, good luck bro. those are some premiere schools
November 24, 2011 @ 12:25 AM
lifes outro .

anyone else besides Sex going to CUNY Baruch? I need good colleges in NYC to apply to and I don't know which ones are worth it.
November 24, 2011 @ 12:31 AM
bapa

was about to ask that, what are some good SUNY/CUNY schools around NYC? hour away max.
November 24, 2011 @ 12:43 AM
Jamie Dimon

was about to ask that, what are some good SUNY/CUNY schools around NYC? hour away max.

Closest SUNY is Stony Brook. But unless you're doing med school, I'd go somewhere else.
If you're doing Macaulay Honors, Hunter is hardest to get into since they offer two years of free dorming for the Macaulay kids.
There are also few private schools close to NYC also. Marist, Vassar, Hofstra are just a few off the top of my head. But tuition will most likely be more expensive.

Side note-Registering classes suck dick. I had 4 possible schedules mapped out. Checked at 2:00 and there were still spaces for every class I wanted. My registration opens at 2:15. I tried to get onto the system at 2:13. Shit lags and I end up finishing registering at 3 with a crappy schedule.

anyone else besides Sex going to CUNY Baruch? I need good colleges in NYC to apply to and I don't know which ones are worth it.

St Johns for Pharmacy
NYU (expensive as hell though)
Fordham (Friends that dorm in the Bronx don't really like it there)
Pratt

Hunter has the most bitches out of all the CUNYs fyi.

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

November 24, 2011 @ 02:35 AM
NelsS

i can't wait to be done in may.
December 1, 2011 @ 12:06 AM
bapa

does anyone go to drexel?
December 1, 2011 @ 12:43 AM
airforce416

i can't wait to be done.
December 1, 2011 @ 01:55 AM
on.point

Just got accepted into USF for Spring 2012 cool gonna be great to be back in the city again. Anyone here go there?
December 1, 2011 @ 03:29 AM
Constellations

might be going there^. Haven't gotten accepted yet, and idk if I'd go there even if i got in.

\X/

December 2, 2011 @ 03:48 AM
backlikethat

Just applied to Washington College.

Please login first to reply.