November 4, 2011 @ 10:25 PM
bapa

SATs again tomorrow for the last time before i start sending in dem apps.
November 4, 2011 @ 10:26 PM
Mr. Freeze

Again? Didnt you take the Oct. one?

What did you get?
November 5, 2011 @ 03:08 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Any Spartans in here?

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

November 5, 2011 @ 03:22 AM
joej12321

Anyone in here play sports in college?
November 5, 2011 @ 03:40 AM
bapa

What did you get?

got a 1490 on the last one and a 1560 on the first one. tryna aim for over a 1600 and with atleast 600 in math. got my adderall on deck this time doe. finna see what it does.
November 5, 2011 @ 03:44 AM
Mr. Freeze

What did you get?

got a 1490 on the last one and a 1560 on the first one. tryna aim for over a 1600 and with atleast 600 in math. got my adderall on deck this time doe. finna see what it does.

Word?

I got exactly a 1600 on the Oct one.

M: 560
CR: 490
W: 550
November 5, 2011 @ 04:51 AM
murklur

Any Spartans in here?

which school?

I applied at multiple CSUs and both CalPolys but I might just stay home and go to San Jose State (Spartans)
November 5, 2011 @ 10:18 PM
kmz

sjsu was boring as hell. its aite if you're in a good frat (i have some friends in pike, sigma pi). but greek system is still very small and it still is a commuter school. i transferred out
November 5, 2011 @ 10:22 PM
kmz

i feel you kmz. aye man did u struggle in buad 304 as well or what? that shit kicking my ass b with all that memorization i gotta do for them test. smh

304 was lame. i didnt even go to the ELC stuff ha but i got a B or B+ in the class. message me an email and ill send you the 304 study guides (the ones where you have to pay like $200 for~you probably saw fliers in class about it). i guess only the final study guide will help you assuming you already had the 1st midterm. but the ppl that got A's memorized these guides, studied the book and studied the video lectures as well lol
November 5, 2011 @ 11:16 PM
bapa

Def think I did better on today's sat. Da adderall came through.
November 5, 2011 @ 11:24 PM
GucciTarantino

Def think I did better on today's sat. Da adderall came through.

Word that shit was stupid easy , feelin that 2100
Essay prompt was gay tho
November 5, 2011 @ 11:27 PM
Mr. Freeze

Man, maybe i should've skipped my Oct one and tooken the Nov.

Was it easier then the Oct?
November 6, 2011 @ 12:50 AM
bapa

I thought it was a lot easier, Finished most of every section, only omitted like 2 a section. I could barely keep up on the oct test. Feelin dat 1800.
November 6, 2011 @ 01:46 AM
murklur

sjsu was boring as hell. its aite if you're in a good frat (i have some friends in pike, sigma pi). but greek system is still very small and it still is a commuter school. i transferred out

i got accepted into sfsu already but i've heard the atmosphere over there is worse
November 6, 2011 @ 08:33 PM
Youngfresh2def

1990 on my october sat.. my gpa sucks though sad
November 6, 2011 @ 09:15 PM
bapa

are first quarter senior grades a big deal? ive been not going to class and shit/slacking off this quarter. kept like a 3.3 weighted, but i feel like i fucked up grade wise this quarter. really hoping that colleges dont really look into that too heavily.
November 15, 2011 @ 04:30 AM
bapa

bout to submit my first app for dat early admission into my top choice roight naow.
November 15, 2011 @ 05:39 AM
Unuffin

don't bother, you won't get in. ^

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

November 15, 2011 @ 05:43 AM
buffaloclone

are first quarter senior grades a big deal? ive been not going to class and shit/slacking off this quarter. kept like a 3.3 weighted, but i feel like i fucked up grade wise this quarter. really hoping that colleges dont really look into that too heavily.

quarter dont go on your transcript. semester do

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/221009#4496439 IRONHEART,RAYBANS&CUSTOM LEATHER BUY MY SHIT http://dogfart69.tumblr.com/

November 15, 2011 @ 09:22 AM
Hod

I'm here now due to a limited budget. I might transfer after my second year. Most people go home on the weekends but I work on campus on the weekends so it doesn't really effect me. Other schools definitely party harder. Parties mostly happen on Thursday and Saturday. I tend to stick to the house parties as opposed to the frats. The house parties are solid though. You just have to know people to know where they are. Went over to Santa Clara on the Friday before Halloween and it was definitely more smackin. School's pretty easy right now to be honest. Only problem is balancing 5 days of work with everything else in life. It's probably the 3rd best CSU to go to overall but there are many other schools that would be more fun than this.

Diamond Supply Co., Crooks & Castles, and more (XL-3XL) http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/136442/ | http://www.flickr.com/photos/hodrick

November 16, 2011 @ 04:43 AM
sploosh

Got my Oregon acceptance letter today. Hoping I can get some scholarship money, would love to spend 4 years in Eugene. Any ducks in here?

CHEAP~ Huf Camo Waxed Highland, Saddlemans, Jcrew, Levis Commuters~CHEAP http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193523

November 16, 2011 @ 05:17 AM
murklur

I'm here now due to a limited budget. I might transfer after my second year. Most people go home on the weekends but I work on campus on the weekends so it doesn't really effect me. Other schools definitely party harder. Parties mostly happen on Thursday and Saturday. I tend to stick to the house parties as opposed to the frats. The house parties are solid though. You just have to know people to know where they are. Went over to Santa Clara on the Friday before Halloween and it was definitely more smackin. School's pretty easy right now to be honest. Only problem is balancing 5 days of work with everything else in life. It's probably the 3rd best CSU to go to overall but there are many other schools that would be more fun than this.

House parties downtown? I'm gonna hit you up son.
November 16, 2011 @ 05:32 AM
bapa

sent that sheet at exactly 11:59. feels goooo
November 16, 2011 @ 06:00 AM
hiphopbackpacker

Yo I'm gonna start recruiting kids from HB to go to UC Berkeley, cause I know ya'll niggas want that education.... We got some dumb fuck liberals too!!

OCCUPY CAL WE IN THIS (can't believe I was able to take this shot without my iPhone getting jacked)

Dat professional photo

November 16, 2011 @ 08:11 PM
kmz

glad you like it. im a fan of house parties too. going to a frat party and not being in a (or that) frat is just not the biz
i know a lot of ppl just end up going to the bars/clubs downtown though since you are literally right there

Yo I'm gonna start recruiting kids from HB to go to UC Berkeley, cause I know ya'll niggas want that education.... We got some dumb fuck liberals too!!

heard some idiot brought a gun to school and wouldnt put it down so he got shot and now he's dead
November 16, 2011 @ 10:48 PM
yungmf

suspended

Anyone else here going to college in NYC? im at Pratt breh
November 16, 2011 @ 10:51 PM
Mr. Freeze

To where?

Im still doing apps and im turning in my Resume for Teachers and Counselor Recommendations
tomorrow.
November 16, 2011 @ 10:58 PM
NelsS

i am.
November 17, 2011 @ 05:41 AM
dinoman

i am.
NYU mang
November 18, 2011 @ 01:33 AM
bapa

To where?

Im still doing apps and im turning in my Resume for Teachers and Counselor Recommendations
tomorrow.

Syracuse university.

fucking releif to have my personal statement and all that shit done with, now i all i gotta do is copy and paste the same shit to different apps.

Please login first to reply.