College Discussion Thread.

Nov 05, 2011 @ 22:18
sjsu was boring as hell. its aite if you're in a good frat (i have some friends in pike, sigma pi). but greek system is still very small and it still is a commuter school. i transferred out
Nov 05, 2011 @ 22:22
i feel you kmz. aye man did u struggle in buad 304 as well or what? that shit kicking my ass b with all that memorization i gotta do for them test. smh

304 was lame. i didnt even go to the ELC stuff ha but i got a B or B+ in the class. message me an email and ill send you the 304 study guides (the ones where you have to pay like $200 for~you probably saw fliers in class about it). i guess only the final study guide will help you assuming you already had the 1st midterm. but the ppl that got A's memorized these guides, studied the book and studied the video lectures as well lol
Nov 05, 2011 @ 23:16
Def think I did better on today's sat. Da adderall came through.
Nov 05, 2011 @ 23:24
Def think I did better on today's sat. Da adderall came through.

Word that shit was stupid easy , feelin that 2100
Essay prompt was gay tho
Nov 05, 2011 @ 23:27
Man, maybe i should've skipped my Oct one and tooken the Nov.

Was it easier then the Oct?
Nov 06, 2011 @ 00:50
I thought it was a lot easier, Finished most of every section, only omitted like 2 a section. I could barely keep up on the oct test. Feelin dat 1800.
Nov 06, 2011 @ 01:46
sjsu was boring as hell. its aite if you're in a good frat (i have some friends in pike, sigma pi). but greek system is still very small and it still is a commuter school. i transferred out

i got accepted into sfsu already but i've heard the atmosphere over there is worse
Nov 06, 2011 @ 20:33
1990 on my october sat.. my gpa sucks though smh
Nov 06, 2011 @ 21:15
are first quarter senior grades a big deal? ive been not going to class and shit/slacking off this quarter. kept like a 3.3 weighted, but i feel like i fucked up grade wise this quarter. really hoping that colleges dont really look into that too heavily.
Nov 15, 2011 @ 04:30
bout to submit my first app for dat early admission into my top choice roight naow.
Nov 15, 2011 @ 05:39
don't bother, you won't get in. ^

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

Nov 15, 2011 @ 05:43
are first quarter senior grades a big deal? ive been not going to class and shit/slacking off this quarter. kept like a 3.3 weighted, but i feel like i fucked up grade wise this quarter. really hoping that colleges dont really look into that too heavily.

quarter dont go on your transcript. semester do

IRONHEART 364S SIZE 32 forsale, pm me

Nov 15, 2011 @ 09:22

I'm here now due to a limited budget. I might transfer after my second year. Most people go home on the weekends but I work on campus on the weekends so it doesn't really effect me. Other schools definitely party harder. Parties mostly happen on Thursday and Saturday. I tend to stick to the house parties as opposed to the frats. The house parties are solid though. You just have to know people to know where they are. Went over to Santa Clara on the Friday before Halloween and it was definitely more smackin. School's pretty easy right now to be honest. Only problem is balancing 5 days of work with everything else in life. It's probably the 3rd best CSU to go to overall but there are many other schools that would be more fun than this.

Diamond Supply Co., Crooks & Castles, and more (XL-3XL) http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/136442/ | http://www.flickr.com/photos/hodrick

Nov 16, 2011 @ 04:43
Got my Oregon acceptance letter today. Hoping I can get some scholarship money, would love to spend 4 years in Eugene. Any ducks in here?

CHEAP~ Huf Camo Waxed Highland, Saddlemans, Jcrew, Levis Commuters~CHEAP http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193523

Nov 16, 2011 @ 05:17

I'm here now due to a limited budget. I might transfer after my second year. Most people go home on the weekends but I work on campus on the weekends so it doesn't really effect me. Other schools definitely party harder. Parties mostly happen on Thursday and Saturday. I tend to stick to the house parties as opposed to the frats. The house parties are solid though. You just have to know people to know where they are. Went over to Santa Clara on the Friday before Halloween and it was definitely more smackin. School's pretty easy right now to be honest. Only problem is balancing 5 days of work with everything else in life. It's probably the 3rd best CSU to go to overall but there are many other schools that would be more fun than this.

House parties downtown? I'm gonna hit you up son.
Nov 16, 2011 @ 05:32
sent that sheet at exactly 11:59. feels goooo
Nov 16, 2011 @ 06:00
Yo I'm gonna start recruiting kids from HB to go to UC Berkeley, cause I know ya'll niggas want that education.... We got some dumb fuck liberals too!!

OCCUPY CAL WE IN THIS (can't believe I was able to take this shot without my iPhone getting jacked)

Dat professional photo

Nov 16, 2011 @ 20:11

glad you like it. im a fan of house parties too. going to a frat party and not being in a (or that) frat is just not the biz
i know a lot of ppl just end up going to the bars/clubs downtown though since you are literally right there

Originally posted by Inactive User
Yo I'm gonna start recruiting kids from HB to go to UC Berkeley, cause I know ya'll niggas want that education.... We got some dumb fuck liberals too!!

heard some idiot brought a gun to school and wouldnt put it down so he got shot and now he's dead
Nov 16, 2011 @ 22:48
Anyone else here going to college in NYC? im at Pratt breh
Nov 16, 2011 @ 22:51

To where?

Im still doing apps and im turning in my Resume for Teachers and Counselor Recommendations
tomorrow.
Nov 16, 2011 @ 22:58

i am.
Nov 17, 2011 @ 05:41

i am.
NYU mang
Nov 18, 2011 @ 01:33
Originally posted by Inactive User

To where?

Im still doing apps and im turning in my Resume for Teachers and Counselor Recommendations
tomorrow.

Syracuse university.

fucking releif to have my personal statement and all that shit done with, now i all i gotta do is copy and paste the same shit to different apps.
Nov 18, 2011 @ 01:50
got into Oregon State today. Really want Boulder or UC Santa Cruz tho. we'll see
Nov 18, 2011 @ 01:54
can't wait till i get that "accepted into college" feeling.
Nov 18, 2011 @ 03:09
I'm anxious for that know where I'm going feeling. Been accepted into Michigan State and Oregon

CHEAP~ Huf Camo Waxed Highland, Saddlemans, Jcrew, Levis Commuters~CHEAP http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193523

Nov 20, 2011 @ 08:40
If any HB'ers are going to UC Berkeley next year, let me know and I'll tell you what classes/teachers to take. don't fuck up yo classes
Nov 21, 2011 @ 00:48
Any of you niggas going to University of the Pacific next year in Stockton?
Nov 21, 2011 @ 03:09
Sent in my resume for my letters of rec.

Asked one from my AP microeco. teacher and one to my AP human geo teacher.
Nov 22, 2011 @ 21:35
Where can I get into with a 1840 sat score with a 4.0 avg gpa?

LOWBALL PARADISE: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/159669

Please login first to reply.