Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 24, 2011 @ 04:14 PM
ignorantian

college got me stressin sad , lately ive been keeping up with all my classes but the first month or so i fucked off and skipped classes and shit, and now im paying for it, i gotta get that b average for my scholarships, fuck man
October 24, 2011 @ 06:27 PM
hiphopbackpacker

any other people from Cal in this thread? UC Berkeley, stand up!
October 24, 2011 @ 08:57 PM
himynameisblank

UCR or UC Santa Cruz? Anybody go to SC here? I'm debating which one I should go to I like Santa Cruz for the weather and the distance from home, but it also scares me. UCR is closer, but possibly a better school.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/164188 Elephants $100 Shipped http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/162862/? topic_page=1#post-329240

October 24, 2011 @ 10:24 PM
hiphopbackpacker

<p>UCR or UC Santa Cruz? Anybody go to SC here? I’m debating which one I should go to I like Santa Cruz for the weather and the distance from home, but it also scares me. UCR is closer, but possibly a better school.</p>

UCR isn't better than SC. It depends on who you affiliate yourself with... I go to Berkeley and I can say that the people at UCSC are pretty similar. SC is really chill and laid back, but boring as hell... Don't know too much about Riverside, but there are a couple of members who are students there
October 24, 2011 @ 10:38 PM
overtheradar

Saw Drewbacca on campus today. yeah, that's pretty much it lol

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

October 24, 2011 @ 11:43 PM
sploosh

<p>Anybody go to University of Oregon?? Whats it like yo?</p>

it's my top choice, sounds dope. are you from oregon?

CHEAP~ Huf Camo Waxed Highland, Saddlemans, Jcrew, Levis Commuters~CHEAP http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193523

October 25, 2011 @ 12:17 AM
bapa

<p>
</p><blockquote>
<div class="quote-info">
<div class="quote-from">Originally posted by
<div class="quote-name">bapa</div>
</div>
</div>
<div class="quote-content">
<p>Does anyone go to SUNY Buffalo or Albany? also Ohio University?</p>
<p></p>
<p>Edit: if my parents were born in Egypt(africa), and i was born here, can i put my race as African American, and get on dat affirmative action swag?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>
<p>buffalo here</p>

is it hard to get into. what was your GPA and SAT score. Buffalo and SU are my top choices right now.
October 25, 2011 @ 12:41 AM
macabre

<p>
</p><blockquote>
<div class="quote-info">
<div class="quote-name">.::ANDE::.</div>
</div>
</div>
<p>Anybody go to University of Oregon?? Whats it like yo?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>
<p>
it’s my top choice, sounds dope. are you from oregon?</p>

i go to a JC right now. im trying to transfer next year as a sophomore
October 25, 2011 @ 02:40 AM
kidsmissy

<P>any other people from Cal in this thread? UC Berkeley, stand up!</P>

Berkeley City College

twitter: @diorjoee

October 25, 2011 @ 03:44 AM
hiphopbackpacker

<p>
</p><blockquote>
<div class="quote-info">
<div class="quote-name">Bolt Speedman</div>
</div>
</div>
<p>any other people from Cal in this thread? UC Berkeley, stand up!</p>
</div>
</blockquote>
<p>Berkeley City College</p>

Word homie, hit me up sometime.
October 25, 2011 @ 05:25 AM
macabre

or anyone go to Hawaii at Manoa??
October 25, 2011 @ 05:50 AM
soulamazing.

<p>Saw Drewbacca on campus today. yeah, that’s pretty much it lol</p>

Where do you go?
October 26, 2011 @ 06:39 AM
brandonicedout

I'm applying to
UC Santa Barbara
ASU
UF
CSUN
UCSD

Anyone go to any of these colleges, and can tell me some basic things about it?

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/172003

October 26, 2011 @ 03:49 PM
InfamousZero

<p>U of I is the only school I am not 100% sure I will get into. Why do you hate it? My dad went there and a bunch of my friends do and they like it. It seemed pretty sweet when I was up there, I would much rather go to Michigan State or Oregon though. I need to visit DePaul soon.</p>

Only school that rejected me. So much shitty politics to get into that school. This whore that went to my high school got in w a 23 act because her counselor told her to send them a picture in with her application. Fuck that cunt and that school.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

October 26, 2011 @ 03:57 PM
usomanuso

<p>I’m applying to<br>

UCSD</p>
<p>Anyone go to any of these colleges, and can tell me some basic things about it?</p>
watch out for that triton eye
October 26, 2011 @ 09:29 PM
kushburner

This week is kicking my ass. So many midterms. I need to ace every single one.
<p>ucsb and asu are party schools, sb has decent academics while asu academics are shitty. csun is whatever from what my friends tell me. ucsd is boring as fuck and filled with ugly bitches and nerdy asians, but its a good school if you want to major in any of the sciences.</p>

ASU's academics are pretty decent. Better than average. CSUN has a great accounting program with Big 4 recruiters.
October 26, 2011 @ 11:56 PM
sploosh

<p>
</p><blockquote>
<div class="quote-info">
<div class="quote-name">sploosh</div>
</div>
</div>
<p>U of I is the only school I am not 100% sure I will get into. Why do you hate it? My dad went there and a bunch of my friends do and they like it. It seemed pretty sweet when I was up there, I would much rather go to Michigan State or Oregon though. I need to visit DePaul soon.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>
<p>Only school that rejected me. So much shitty politics to get into that school. This whore that went to my high school got in w a 23 act because her counselor told her to send them a picture in with her application. Fuck that cunt and that school.</p>

thats fucking bullshit man. I'm apply to the school of media and have a 28 and 3.35, we'll see

CHEAP~ Huf Camo Waxed Highland, Saddlemans, Jcrew, Levis Commuters~CHEAP http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193523

October 27, 2011 @ 05:21 AM
Principal Buttsavage

<p>I’m applying to<br>

UC Santa Barbara<br>
ASU<br>
UF<br>
CSUN<br>
UCSD</p>
<p>Anyone go to any of these colleges, and can tell me some basic things about it?</p>

ucsd isn't too bad. i'm here right now and i usually find something to do every weekend, but im a transfer at the village so it might be different for freshman. There are some cute girls here, but for the most part powerball is right, its a majority of ugly girls.
October 27, 2011 @ 05:36 AM
jlaz93

<p>
</p><blockquote>
<div class="quote-info">
<div class="quote-name">YoRone22</div>
</div>
</div>
<p>
</p>
<blockquote><p></p>
<div class="quote-info"><p></p>
<div class="quote-from">Originally posted by<p></p>
<div class="quote-name">sploosh</div>
<p>
</p></div>
<p>
</p></div>
<p></p>
<div class="quote-content"><p></p>
<p>
</p></div>
<p>
</p></blockquote>
<p></p>
<p>Only school that rejected me. So much shitty politics to get into that school. This whore that went to my high school got in w a 23 act because her counselor told her to send them a picture in with her application. Fuck that cunt and that ......

I got rejected at first from their business school with a 31 and 3.3. They say on the app they reassess everyone if they don't get into a competitive major, that doesn't actually happen unless you resubmit your app. I resubmitted and got in undecided. Ended up at osu which has treated me well so far.
October 28, 2011 @ 05:30 AM
sploosh

Luckily for me the average act for the school of media is like 26-30 so I'm right in the middle. My gpa is a little weak though, we'll just see. It's arguably one of the best ad schools in the country so it's kind of hard to not go there if I get in.

October 28, 2011 @ 07:11 PM
overtheradar

<p>
</p><blockquote>
<div class="quote-info">
<div class="quote-name">overtheradar</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</blockquote>
<p>
Where do you go?</p>

CSULB

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

October 28, 2011 @ 11:35 PM
Jamie Dimon

<p>
</p><blockquote>
<div class="quote-info">
<div class="quote-name">brandon iced out</div>
</div>
</div>
<p>I’m applying to</p>
<p>UC Santa Barbara</p>
<p>ASU</p>
<p>UF</p>
<p>CSUN</p>
<p>UCSD</p>
<p></p>
</div>
</blockquote>
<p>ucsd isn’t too bad. i’m here right now and i usually find something to do every weekend, but im a transfer at the village so it might be different for freshman. There are some cute girls here, but for the most part powerball is right, its a majority of ugly girls.</p>

If you want girls, go to SDSU parties. They got better bitches. Don't ever go in raw on them, though.

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

October 31, 2011 @ 06:56 AM
soulamazing.

<p>
</p><blockquote>
<div class="quote-info">
<div class="quote-name">soulamazing.</div>
</div>
</div>
<p>
</p>
<blockquote><p></p>
<p>
</p></div>
<p>
</p></div>
<p></p>
<p>
</p></div>
<p>
</p></blockquote>
<p></p>
<p>
Where do you go?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>
<p>CSULB</p>

Word? That's what's upp. That's actually the school I'm leaning towards at the moment (it WOULD be UCI if my GPA wasn't so low).

What was your cumulative GPA and SAT score?
October 31, 2011 @ 04:59 PM
overtheradar

<p>
</p><blockquote>
<div class="quote-info">
</div>
</div>
<p>
</p>
<blockquote><p></p>
<p>
</p></div>
<p>
</p></div>
<p></p>
<p>
</p>
<p></p>
<blockquote>
<p></p>
<div class="quote-info">
<p></p>
<p></p>
<p></p>
<p></p>
<p>
</p>
</div>
<p></p>
<p>
</p>
</div>
<p></p>
<p></p>
<p></p>
<p></p>
<p>
</p>
</div>
<p></p>
<p>
</p>
</blockquote>
<p></p>
<p></p>
<p>
Where do you go?</p>
<p>
</p></div>
<p>
</p></blockquote>
<p></p>
<p>CSULB</p>
</div>
</blockquote>
<p>
Word? That’s what’s upp. That’s actually the school I’m leaning towards at the moment (it WOULD be UCI if my GPA wasn’t so low).</p>
<p>What was your cumulative GPA and SAT score?</p>

3.7 Weighted, I did shitty on the SAT but did better on the ACT. I graduated h.s. in '07 so my stats are most likely irrelevant now. In general CSULB's a real bargain, it's a bitch that tuition goes up every semester but it's still a steal in comparison to other 4 year universities.

Academically, classes aren't too hard and most professors are modestly average until you get into your upper division course work. I would highly recommend researching and taking the time to compare different professor's ratings before registering. Some suck and simply recite what's already on the powerpoint which is garbage... few however are actually engaging, know their shit, and can get you a job after graduating.

Just my personal opinion in comparison to other instate 4-yr universities both CSU and UC.... I might be biased.
Academics: B
Girls: B+
Buildings/Structures: C+/B-
Tuition: B+/A-
Dorms: D+

October 31, 2011 @ 09:15 PM
kmz

upper division classes arent really harder than lower div.. they just ask for more work/effort/time, but you should have an interest in it so it shouldnt be a big deal. i actually found lower div harder because they were all BS like memorize this book about artifacts in egypt or something (smh) and spit it out instead of working on a real life case study project or something. my 2 cents
November 1, 2011 @ 03:58 AM
kushburner

<p>upper division classes arent really harder than lower div.. they just ask for more work/effort/time</p>

Pretty much. I'd say upper div requires 20% more time.
November 1, 2011 @ 02:35 PM
bapa

fuck mang. i completely forgot about teacher reccomendations. are teachers still willing to write them, this late in the admissions process? deadline for my top choice is Nov 15th
November 1, 2011 @ 02:41 PM
dylan fisher

teachers want at least 20 days before the deadline, at least thats how it is in washington.

Easy mang...

November 2, 2011 @ 03:49 AM
soulamazing.

<p>
</p><blockquote>
<div class="quote-info">
</div>
</div>
<p>
</p>
<blockquote><p></p>
<p>
</p></div>
<p>
</p></div>
<p></p>
<p>
</p>
<p></p>
<blockquote>
<p></p>
<div class="quote-info">
<p></p>
<p></p>
<p></p>
<p></p>
<p>
</p>
</div>
<p></p>
<p>
</p>
</div>
<p></p>
<p></p>
<p></p>
<p></p>
<p>
</p>
</div>
<p></p>
<p>
</p>
</blockquote>
<p></p>
<p></p>
<p>
Where do you go?</p>
<p>
</p></div>
<p>
</p></blockquote>
<p></p>
<p>CSULB</p>
</div>
</blockquote>
<p>
Word? That’s what’s upp. That’s actually the school I’m leaning towards at the moment (it WOULD be UCI if my GPA wasn’t so low).</p>
<p>What was your cumulative GPA and SAT score?</p></blockquote>

3.7 Weighted, I did shitty on the SAT but did better on the ACT. I graduated h.s. in '07 so my stats are most likely irrelevant now. In general CSULB's a real bargain, it's a bitch that tuition goes up every semester but it's still a steal in comparison to other 4 year universities.

Academically, classes aren't too hard and most professors are modestly average until you get into your upper division course work. I would highly recommend researching and taking the time to compare different professor's ratings before registering. Some suck and simply recite what's already on the powerpoint which is garbage... few however are actually engaging, know their shit, and can get you a job after graduating.

Just my personal opinion in comparison to other instate 4-yr universities both CSU and UC.... I might be biased.
Academics: B
Girls: B+
Buildings/Structures: C+/B-
Tuition: B+/A-
Dorms: D+

Thanks for the info, brah. Now I'm scared, though. I have a low GPA at the moment (3.25) and my SAT scores are pretty average. Do CSUs count the 1st semester of senior year when going through the admission process?
November 2, 2011 @ 06:34 AM
overtheradar

^ Normally you would be straight with a 3.25, but admissions may be a bit tougher now due to budget cuts. You should probably ask someone else, as I'm a few years your senior and I'm sure many things have changed since I applied.

Please login first to reply.