Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
September 19, 2011 @ 01:25 AM
dylan fisher

Any of you dudes in Boston? I'm at BU as a freshman... Shit's really starting to pick up second week of classes

damn you must be rich to afford BU.

Easy mang...

September 19, 2011 @ 02:43 AM
Lew

i go to csun, its a pretty chill school, a lot of girls and shit

only thing is you have to join greek life to go to any of the good "parties" but if you know the right people youre straight.

I feel hella out of place here being from chicago but whatever i just stick to it, hard to find any ♥♥♥♥♥s here i can relate and chill with.

sucks when you have a homegirl and a group of bitches down to kick it but no ♥♥♥♥♥s to come through and be wingmen razz
September 19, 2011 @ 12:54 PM
kushburner

any SDSU aztecs in here
September 28, 2011 @ 04:32 PM
murklur

any SDSU aztecs in here

i'm applying there this weekend. how is it?

fuck i'm nervous
September 29, 2011 @ 05:10 AM
cous.

any SDSU aztecs in here

Hhaha fuuck yeeeeh! Second year over here.
September 29, 2011 @ 10:28 AM
SantaDuJuan

I think dorming is a good experience. I mean I had a forced triple (I'm at Fordham University) and while I really detested one of my roommates, I found a really great friend in another. You also meet people that are like and not like you and learn about yourself by learning with other people your age.

On another note, I don't think it's necessary. If you don't care about drinking and partying and the college experience and you'd rather commute, go for it, you aren't missing too much.

Fellow NYer dorming here.
I'm going to St. Francis in Brooklyn and I dorm in their dorm house at St. George Housing or whatever. I don't know if it's just this place since I haven't been to other campus dorms here in the city, but the rooms here are smaller then the other dorm houses I've seen/stayed in.

Do I think dorming is a good experience? Yeah, if you're moving to a new city/town/state to go to that school. Dorming is an excellent way to meet people. You're surrounded by people that don't have friends there either. They want to make friends just as much as you do.

Will you get shitty roommates sometimes? Well sure but that's a learning experience and in life you'll have to learn to just deal with shit. Well, unless you're rich.
September 29, 2011 @ 10:31 AM
SantaDuJuan

Honestly, is dorming really a good experience?
(I might have to if i dont get into any school around my house.)

I never saw anything "good" about it :/

Im not into partying, drinking, etc.

And i have a lot of close friends here who are probably gonna go to
a college near their house. And no, not highschool friends.
I mean real homies who im close with and pretty much brothers with.

I dont wanna lose them no homo. Anyone else feel this way?[/QUOTE]

I just saw this last part. One of the things you learn growing up is that people come and go throughout your life. Don't worry about losing friends or gaining friends, unless you're a literal complete shut in, you'll make friends, and with enough time those friends will become great friends.

Just a fact of life man.
September 29, 2011 @ 02:05 PM
WojieWorldPeace

Gonna be in OSU this weekend.

If you see a 6' pretty ass white male with a mullet and dressed clean as fuck don't be afraid to shout out Wojie so I feel like a celebrity.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

September 29, 2011 @ 02:38 PM
jlaz93

Gonna be in OSU this weekend.

If you see a 6' pretty ass white male with a mullet and dressed clean as fuck don't be afraid to shout out Wojie so I feel like a celebrity.

Dam osu's a great place to be, i live on north campus, hope you are going to the game because its gonna be nuts.
October 3, 2011 @ 11:07 PM
TALIBAN

Any of you ♥♥♥♥♥s at University of the Pacific in Stockton?
October 3, 2011 @ 11:30 PM
sploosh

Filled out my first application today. Shit's getting real cool

CHEAP~ Huf Camo Waxed Highland, Saddlemans, Jcrew, Levis Commuters~CHEAP http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193523

October 3, 2011 @ 11:43 PM
Cybrax2

My English teacher is too brutal on our essays.
Essays are too much of an art for me. fck
October 4, 2011 @ 01:31 AM
Alx

first psych test, 44%... dat feel sad
October 4, 2011 @ 01:47 AM
murklur

Filled out my first application today. Shit's getting real cool

does it matter when you send your apps? i'm sending all of mine tomorrow, but for some reason i feel like i should've sent them all on the first night.
October 4, 2011 @ 01:58 AM
Izuna

ayo, I am getting my ass kicked in Math. What do?? tutoring doesn't help me. Any majors that dont require that shit?? sad

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

October 4, 2011 @ 11:09 AM
SantaDuJuan

does it matter when you send your apps? i'm sending all of mine tomorrow, but for some reason i feel like i should've sent them all on the first night.

Jesus Christ yes. That's almost as important as your GPA.
Schools are easier to get into the sooner you send your applications. They have less people to compare you too.
October 4, 2011 @ 11:36 AM
Jamie Dimon

first psych test, 44%... dat feel sad

I know that feel bro. 71 on my calc test and a C on my English essay.

Jesus Christ yes. That's almost as important as your GPA.
Schools are easier to get into the sooner you send your applications. They have less people to compare you too.

This is only true for Rolling admissions. It also depends on the school. For example, a friend of mine submitted an application a month before deadline and I submitted mine the night before. We still got our letters same day.

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

October 4, 2011 @ 02:26 PM
jlaz93

I know that feel bro. 71 on my calc test and a C on my English essay.

This is only true for Rolling admissions. It also depends on the school. For example, a friend of mine submitted an application a month before deadline and I submitted mine the night before. We still got our letters same day.

Just get it in before the 1st deadline, my gf tried to apply somewhere after the priority deadline and she got denied while a girl who is dumb got in the same school but she applied in the priory slot.

Got a 7/10 on my first calc 2 quiz and 8/10 on my first econ quiz gotta step up my game from now on, trying to get that gpa above 3.4 and keep it like that.
October 4, 2011 @ 03:01 PM

Inactive

lol are you guys high school seniors?

i got 14/29 on some essay analysis crap in english. fuck.
October 4, 2011 @ 09:08 PM
SupremeXHuf

Yoo whatsgood with CSU? Im tryna transfer to in within the next year or so. I live on the farrr east coast so im tryna find out whatsgood with it.
October 5, 2011 @ 12:21 AM
murklur

Yoo whatsgood with CSU? Im tryna transfer to in within the next year or so. I live on the farrr east coast so im tryna find out whatsgood with it.

you can probably transfer with a 2.5 and up around here to a SFSU, SJSU, Chico, etc

but if you're on the East Coast, you should try and maintain a 3.0 or higher mayne
October 5, 2011 @ 12:27 AM
indecisive

How do W's play a role in admission? I'm transferring out this year so I'm applying right now and I'm curious as to how many W's before they become strict.
October 5, 2011 @ 01:37 AM
Lew

you shouldn't have more than 1 or 2 W's bro. not a good luck at all.

They dont mean anything
October 5, 2011 @ 12:35 PM
ReZ

Free self-taught courses made available by MIT

ocw.mit.edu/courses/
October 8, 2011 @ 08:50 PM
TALIBAN

man these college apps be stressing a nigga out..
October 8, 2011 @ 08:56 PM
JayLovesPinays

ayo, I am getting my ass kicked in Math. What do?? tutoring doesn’t help me. Any majors that dont...

Math is an essential class along with Science, English and some History. You're gonna have a tough time finding a major that doesn't require math.
October 8, 2011 @ 08:58 PM
JayLovesPinays

are you talking about W’s as in “waived?” you do know some colleges count these as F’s basically,...

"W" means withdraw, and I thought the consensus was as long as the W is not punitive you're alright. W's look bad, but most schools won't count them (or look at them) as F's.
October 8, 2011 @ 09:49 PM
murklur

nvm
October 8, 2011 @ 11:49 PM
D. Rose

Junior in high school and I want to major in electrical engineering or computer science.

I was working towards Berkeley but I'm just not smart enough, and since they're the top public engineering school, competition for that major is even worse.

Realistically, I'm now looking at Cal Poly. I've read around and they seem to be a top engineering school as well.
How hard is it to get into Cal Poly, being a CSU? In terms of GPA, SAT Scores, etc.
I'm currently in a lot of clubs at school, and playing basketball for the school.

LOWBALL PARADISE: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/159669

October 9, 2011 @ 12:01 AM
appleyard

http://collegesearch.collegeboard.com/search/CollegeDetail.jsp?collegeId=4217

Please login first to reply.