College Discussion Thread.

August 26, 2011 @ 14:36:29
Movin in to cp tmrw fucka irene
August 26, 2011 @ 15:03:46
Don't even sweat, what's your GPA looking like?

3.1 =(

and 1500 on SAT. im taken the sat again on oct tho,.
August 29, 2011 @ 22:04:45
is it normal for an english class and philosophy class to require 7 damn books each?
August 29, 2011 @ 22:44:26
is it normal for an english class and philosophy class to require 7 damn books each?

LOOOL. sucks bro.
August 29, 2011 @ 22:48:02

fyl that is all bad if that is for general education.
August 29, 2011 @ 22:49:13
fuck it i'll buy 2 or 3 of em and wait til class actually starts to see.
August 29, 2011 @ 23:01:56
i go to cp but i got a good amount of friends that go to umbc lol they pretty much go to other schools to do stuff. The campus is just so fucking isolated with nothing surrounding it.

Right? There is NOTHING here, but the people are mad chill it's easy as hell to make new friends, but then again I guess that's how it would be in every other school since everyone's just as awkward and eager to meet new people as the others are.

Originally posted by Inactive User
3.1 =(

and 1500 on SAT. im taken the sat again on oct tho,.

You got it man just increase your SAT by a little bit and apply, you never know, I know people who had below 3.0 GPA averages and got in.
August 30, 2011 @ 02:01:22
anyone here going to OCC in costa mesa?

haha fag

August 30, 2011 @ 10:13:22
any of you guys going to lb state? starting my 4th year today. woke up hella early n i can't sleep, i guess i'm excited for all the new bitches or something hahah.
August 30, 2011 @ 10:46:30
fuck it i'll buy 2 or 3 of em and wait til class actually starts to see.

qft
August 30, 2011 @ 11:51:44
any of you guys going to lb state? starting my 4th year today. woke up hella early n i can't sleep, i guess i'm excited for all the new bitches or something hahah.

fellow 49er!

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

September 02, 2011 @ 13:51:44
Started my second year of community college. Straight A's so far through 29 units. Guaranteed admission to all the UCs except UCLA and Cal. But if I keep up my grades it's basically a lock smokeyface
September 02, 2011 @ 19:31:13
Started my second year of community college. Straight A's so far through 29 units. Guaranteed admission to all the UCs except UCLA and Cal. But if I keep up my grades it's basically a lock smokeyface

damn, lucky. congrats

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 03, 2011 @ 00:49:21
yeaa right now im going for business but when it comes down to it, that doesnt mean shit

idk what exactly im gonna try to do at all

i'm in the same situation, and i'm about to apply on oct 1st. scared as fuck

any advice on business state colleges in cali? i'll be applying to sdsu, sjsu, lb state
September 03, 2011 @ 01:37:28
fellow 49er!

best thing about it- sooo many fine fuckin chicks... plus its close to home i guess
i'm in the same situation, and i'm about to apply on oct 1st. scared as fuck

any advice on business state colleges in cali? i'll be applying to sdsu, sjsu, lb state

lb states got a good business program just as sd and sjsu do... last time i recall hearing. but dont freak man im sure youll get in. hows your gpa and sat/act scores? i got in all 3 plus others but i chose lb cause i thought i wanted to do accounting
September 03, 2011 @ 02:40:30
best thing about it- sooo many fine fuckin chicks... plus its close to home i guess

lb states got a good business program just as sd and sjsu do... last time i recall hearing. but dont freak man im sure youll get in. hows your gpa and sat/act scores? i got in all 3 plus others but i chose lb cause i thought i wanted to do accounting

i'm transferring from a CC (De Anza) and only have about a 3.0 right now

how was it taking accounting courses over there? i hear a lot of students drop accounting/finance classes after taking a few and switch majors
September 04, 2011 @ 14:42:58
Just found out my college is ranked the #1 "most rigorous" school in the country. Yee smokeyface Take that University of Phoenix
September 04, 2011 @ 14:52:35
Just found out my college is ranked the #1 "most rigorous" school in the country. Yee smokeyface Take that University of Phoenix

where do u go?
September 04, 2011 @ 15:31:19
St. John's College in Santa Fe, NM. We're known for "The Great Books" program. The Iliad, Plato, The Bible, Hegel, Kant, and all that jazz.
September 04, 2011 @ 15:40:22
jaded

i took a classics of english literature class and i think we had to buy 6 or 7 books smh i swear some of these teachers get commission from publishers...

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 04, 2011 @ 18:18:29
i'm transferring from a CC (De Anza) and only have about a 3.0 right now

how was it taking accounting courses over there? i hear a lot of students drop accounting/finance classes after taking a few and switch majors

well i was laggin on takin my first acct class so i started it this sem and so far seems pretty chill since i picked the best/easiest/coolest prof on ratemyprof. ummm and yeah thats pretty true. one friend was finance major and now is trying to swith to information systems or w/e thats called. and i just have a handful of other business friends (fin/acct/econ majors) that switched it cause the courses turned out to be nothing what they expected.
i took a classics of english literature class and i think we had to buy 6 or 7 books smh i swear some of these teachers get commission from publishers...

exactly. if your prof was one of the writers in the books they "make" you buy those books so they can get their royalties off poor ass college students. thats also why they come out with new editions every two years.
September 04, 2011 @ 20:50:33
Who else in pharmacy school? I'm starting my first day Monday smh

where you at
September 05, 2011 @ 23:53:08
Anybody at Oregon/know anyone there?

trying to find out about financial aid for out of states
September 06, 2011 @ 00:18:51
OSU anyone? I'm dorming at Morrill Tower.
September 06, 2011 @ 00:28:54
Who else in pharmacy school? I'm starting my first day Monday smh

Third year Pharmacy student here... let me tell you a truth the market is saturated... so i hope u like working in the middle of nowhere
September 06, 2011 @ 00:38:46
Third year Pharmacy student here... let me tell you a truth the market is saturated... so i hope u like working in the middle of nowhere

yeah but its like the easiest job right? all u do is fill up bottles w/ pills?
September 07, 2011 @ 05:53:15
anyone in a fraternity here? What's the interviews like?

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

September 07, 2011 @ 10:29:10
Originally posted by Inactive User
yeah but its like the easiest job right? all u do is fill up bottles w/ pills?

Contrary to popular belief... Even in a community pharmacy (CVS/Walgreens) pharmacist hardly ever ever actually count pills and fill bottles... It is the tech that do that. So no... And I sincerely hope you're not actually in the field of pharmacy because you're doing yourself an injustice if you're. There is actually a lot more than meets the eye. I'd explain but I don't think you really give a shit so.

Oh as for it being easy, if you mean easy as in standing 9-12 hour shifts with average of 15-30min lunch breaks, or walking 7am-6pm throughout the hospital and getting lunch 2-3pm. Yeh, and dealing with crazy old people yeh it is pretty easy.
September 07, 2011 @ 10:33:59
anybody doing nursing school?
Please login first to reply.
x