College Discussion Thread.

Aug 14, 2011 @ 02:59
dont judge your roommates until you meet them though.

most randoms are herbs anyways though...
Aug 14, 2011 @ 03:54
Anyone Headin over to CSUN or already attends CSUN?

i go there
Aug 14, 2011 @ 12:46
UMD College Park smokeyface
Aug 14, 2011 @ 14:17
moving back to baltimore this coming sunday for sophomore year. can't wait. moving in a week early to party and do orientation shit for the freshman.

Anyone going to uri?

I live kinda near there, have a few friends who go there. parties are smokeyface
Aug 14, 2011 @ 14:36
Niceee Lew, Which Year and what are you majoring in over at CSUN?
Aug 14, 2011 @ 14:39
Engineering typically requires 130-140 units compared to 120 for almost all other majors for a bachelors. The calc and engineering classes you take will be challenging. I hope youre good at calc.

Ive never taken trig and I got an A in calc I. I wouldnt worry. I still dont really understand what trig is though im sure i can learn it.

You must have taken some piss easy calc class

Trig is the basis for basic calculus
Aug 16, 2011 @ 00:19
Got a letter from Ohio State a few days ago basically saying that i can declare my major in the business school as an incoming freshman instead of having to apply for a specialized major after doing prerecs. The reason i am able to do this is because i am in a scholars program. Picked logistics based on osu's ranking (6th) dont really know what i can do with a major like that though. Planning on double majoring, something else in the business school.
Aug 16, 2011 @ 00:23
Anyone going to uri?

third year at uri. didn't expect anyone here to go to uri lol
Aug 16, 2011 @ 01:02
anyone in buffalo?

www.ronindivision.com

Aug 16, 2011 @ 01:43
anyone in buffalo?

Was going to go up there, but chose Albany instead. Are you starting as a freshman up there this fall?
Aug 16, 2011 @ 03:11
debating over Arch or Engineering major.

can anyone currently in any of these give me some advice

https://soundcloud.com/b4ttl3t04dz

Aug 16, 2011 @ 23:00
Was going to go up there, but chose Albany instead. Are you starting as a freshman up there this fall?

why the fuck would u choose albany over buffalo??

buffalo is far better than albany man..

i heard their dorming sucks ass too.

im going to be a sophomore there

www.ronindivision.com

Aug 17, 2011 @ 04:20
why the fuck would u choose albany over buffalo??

buffalo is far better than albany man..

i heard their dorming sucks ass too.

im going to be a sophomore there

My cousin had went to Albany and just graduated a year ago. He got accepted into Mt. Sinai School of Medicine. blinkyeyes Great school honestly. Assuming I do what's expected of me, I'll do just fine. Buffalo is almost too far.
Aug 17, 2011 @ 04:42
Anyone Headin over to CSUN or already attends CSUN?

You're gonna be an incoming freshman?
Where you from b?
Aug 17, 2011 @ 07:14
Ku
Aug 17, 2011 @ 20:58
My cousin had went to Albany and just graduated a year ago. He got accepted into Mt. Sinai School of Medicine. blinkyeyes Great school honestly. Assuming I do what's expected of me, I'll do just fine. Buffalo is almost too far.

If you're doing pre-med, Stony would've probably been better than Albany.
Fountain Day got closed at Albany. I was going to go too but ♥♥♥♥♥s didn't give me any money and I'm not going to shell out 20k+ / year

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

Aug 18, 2011 @ 01:35
^wrd.

but, buffalo>stony or albany in college lifestyle.
albany is ass and stony is asian fobs and desert island on the weekends

www.ronindivision.com

Aug 18, 2011 @ 01:48
Got a letter from Ohio State a few days ago basically saying that i can declare my major in the business school as an incoming freshman instead of having to apply for a specialized major after doing prerecs. The reason i am able to do this is because i am in a scholars program. Picked logistics based on osu's ranking (6th) dont really know what i can do with a major like that though. Planning on double majoring, something else in the business school.

sounds so wrong. you kinda sound misguided /no hate
Aug 18, 2011 @ 03:03
Stony rejected me, along with my cousin who is beginning his freshman year at Mt. Sinai School of Medicine -_-. I don't know who they think they are. Albany is a sick school as far as college life goes though, I know that much. I got accepted into Buffalo as well, but I didn't want to take the chance of being placed into a room with an OD hick. Financial Aid gave me more than enough to cover everything for Albany, so I'm not mad. Major in Psych with a minor in Bio; I'm hyped up.
Aug 18, 2011 @ 03:08
Stony rejected me, along with my cousin who is beginning his freshman year at Mt. Sinai School of Medicine -_-. I don't know who they think they are. Albany is a sick school as far as college life goes though, I know that much. I got accepted into Buffalo as well, but I didn't want to take the chance of being placed into a room with an OD hick. Financial Aid gave me more than enough to cover everything for Albany, so I'm not mad. Major in Psych with a minor in Bio; I'm hyped up.

Lol @ Buffalo having hicks? You gonna find a bunch more hicks in Albany than Buffalo...

Buffalo Bills till I die.

Aug 18, 2011 @ 05:26
nah both are in-state. he seems like just a herb

well not always a bad thing I guess, you'll meet cool people and sometimes herbs are better roommates
Aug 18, 2011 @ 09:14

blinkyeyes You serious dude? There are people in my school that got the reject from both Buff and Albany but still got into Stony. Then again, the majors that they picked might've been more competitive in Buff/Albany.

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

Aug 18, 2011 @ 10:36
sounds so wrong. you kinda sound misguided /no hate

hes trying to go to ohio state, go figure!
Aug 18, 2011 @ 15:35
Where all my sfsu's ♥♥♥♥♥s at?

going to start my 2nd yr.

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

Aug 18, 2011 @ 15:35
More hicks in Albany than Buffalo? Doubt that...

But, my major when applying was Bio, so I don't know if that had anything to do with me being rejected to Stony.
Aug 18, 2011 @ 15:56
Originally posted by Inactive User
hes trying to go to ohio state, go figure!

The main reason i picked my major was just to have it declared so i was in the business school. I can easily change my major now that i am in the business school. I have no clue what i want to do, except for the fact that i want to be in business.

Will you agreed a few pages back that osu would be a good choice of school.
Aug 18, 2011 @ 15:56
Start my freshman year on Monday studying Graphic Design... not fucking ready to start

http://anthonywho.com

Aug 18, 2011 @ 16:08
Any DMV ♥♥♥♥♥s in here going to UMBC? Bouta be a freshman there, but trying to transfer out though.
Aug 18, 2011 @ 19:30
Where all my sfsu's ♥♥♥♥♥s at?

going to start my 2nd yr.

Word up bro, 'bout to get 2nd year crackin smokeyface

Got a new pad, none of that wack dorm bizness, shits gonna be good

IG - @SEANLEQUANG OG 2007 HB FINESSE

Aug 18, 2011 @ 20:19
Any DMV ♥♥♥♥♥s in here going to UMBC? Bouta be a freshman there, but trying to transfer out though.

If you dont me asking, what was your SAT score?

Im applying this year.
Please login first to reply.