College Discussion Thread.

Aug 18, 2011 @ 03:08
Stony rejected me, along with my cousin who is beginning his freshman year at Mt. Sinai School of Medicine -_-. I don't know who they think they are. Albany is a sick school as far as college life goes though, I know that much. I got accepted into Buffalo as well, but I didn't want to take the chance of being placed into a room with an OD hick. Financial Aid gave me more than enough to cover everything for Albany, so I'm not mad. Major in Psych with a minor in Bio; I'm hyped up.

Lol @ Buffalo having hicks? You gonna find a bunch more hicks in Albany than Buffalo...

Buffalo Bills till I die.

Aug 18, 2011 @ 05:26
nah both are in-state. he seems like just a herb

well not always a bad thing I guess, you'll meet cool people and sometimes herbs are better roommates
Aug 18, 2011 @ 09:14
Stony rejected me, along with my cousin who is beginning his freshman year at Mt. Sinai School of Medicine -_-. I don't know who they think they are. Albany is a sick school as far as college life goes though, I know that much. I got accepted into Buffalo as well, but I didn't want to take the chance of being placed into a room with an OD hick. Financial Aid gave me more than enough to cover everything for Albany, so I'm not mad. Major in Psych with a minor in Bio; I'm hyped up.

blinkyeyes You serious dude? There are people in my school that got the reject from both Buff and Albany but still got into Stony. Then again, the majors that they picked might've been more competitive in Buff/Albany.

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

Aug 18, 2011 @ 10:36
sounds so wrong. you kinda sound misguided /no hate

hes trying to go to ohio state, go figure!
Aug 18, 2011 @ 15:35
Where all my sfsu's ♥♥♥♥♥s at?

going to start my 2nd yr.

Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

Aug 18, 2011 @ 15:35
More hicks in Albany than Buffalo? Doubt that...

But, my major when applying was Bio, so I don't know if that had anything to do with me being rejected to Stony.
Aug 18, 2011 @ 15:56
Originally posted by Inactive User
hes trying to go to ohio state, go figure!

The main reason i picked my major was just to have it declared so i was in the business school. I can easily change my major now that i am in the business school. I have no clue what i want to do, except for the fact that i want to be in business.

Will you agreed a few pages back that osu would be a good choice of school.
Aug 18, 2011 @ 15:56
Start my freshman year on Monday studying Graphic Design... not fucking ready to start

http://anthonywho.com

Aug 18, 2011 @ 16:08
Any DMV ♥♥♥♥♥s in here going to UMBC? Bouta be a freshman there, but trying to transfer out though.
Aug 18, 2011 @ 19:30
Where all my sfsu's ♥♥♥♥♥s at?

going to start my 2nd yr.

Word up bro, 'bout to get 2nd year crackin smokeyface

Got a new pad, none of that wack dorm bizness, shits gonna be good

IG - @SEANLEQUANG OG 2007 HB FINESSE

Aug 18, 2011 @ 20:19
Any DMV ♥♥♥♥♥s in here going to UMBC? Bouta be a freshman there, but trying to transfer out though.

If you dont me asking, what was your SAT score?

Im applying this year.
Aug 24, 2011 @ 23:31
If you dont me asking, what was your SAT score?

Im applying this year.

My bad for the late reply, I got a 1980, but only took it once. You do not need a score that high I kinda did because my GPA was slacking, around a 3.1 and weighted was like 3.7. I had like no extra curriculars either so if you have a GPA of like 3.5ish, then you should be fine with like a 1800-1850. I was aiming for College Park so I was trying to jack my SAT as high as I could, but them ♥♥♥♥♥s rejected me so I'm just going to UMBC for the first year then transferring to CP.
Aug 24, 2011 @ 23:41
Who else in pharmacy school? I'm starting my first day Monday smh

instagram: prxsh

Aug 25, 2011 @ 00:31
who else is in college and has no idea what theyre majoring in

https://soundcloud.com/roddysniper

Aug 25, 2011 @ 01:02
Aug 25, 2011 @ 01:20
yeaa right now im going for business but when it comes down to it, that doesnt mean shit

idk what exactly im gonna try to do at all
Aug 25, 2011 @ 14:37
got a 32000 scholarship to chestnut hill college lol
Aug 25, 2011 @ 15:03
My bad for the late reply, I got a 1980, but only took it once. You do not need a score that high I kinda did because my GPA was slacking, around a 3.1 and weighted was like 3.7. I had like no extra curriculars either so if you have a GPA of like 3.5ish, then you should be fine with like a 1800-1850. I was aiming for College Park so I was trying to jack my SAT as high as I could, but them ♥♥♥♥♥s rejected me so I'm just going to UMBC for the first year then transferring to CP.

damn =(

i def aint makin it to CP then
Aug 25, 2011 @ 17:47
damn =(

I got in to umcp out of state with a 3.3 and 31 on act, didn't take sat.
Aug 25, 2011 @ 17:49
damn =(

Don't even sweat, what's your GPA looking like?
Aug 25, 2011 @ 17:54
Damn Iwas supposed to move in sunday but this hurricane fucking everything up. I go to St. Johns University btw.
Aug 26, 2011 @ 01:07
I'm gonna be a freshman at rutgers and was supposed to move in sunday but the hurricane is fucking us up too and forcing us to move in on saturday. I'm cool with it though haha.
Aug 26, 2011 @ 01:07
SCAD anybody?

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

Aug 26, 2011 @ 01:26
I know I asked before but anyone from Cal Poly SLO? haha
Aug 26, 2011 @ 14:36
Movin in to cp tmrw fucka irene
Aug 26, 2011 @ 15:03
Don't even sweat, what's your GPA looking like?

3.1 =(

and 1500 on SAT. im taken the sat again on oct tho,.
Aug 29, 2011 @ 22:04
is it normal for an english class and philosophy class to require 7 damn books each?
Aug 29, 2011 @ 22:44
is it normal for an english class and philosophy class to require 7 damn books each?

LOOOL. sucks bro.
Aug 29, 2011 @ 22:48

fyl that is all bad if that is for general education.
Aug 29, 2011 @ 22:49
fuck it i'll buy 2 or 3 of em and wait til class actually starts to see.
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0