w-W-W-WAVEY!

hndlz.tumblr.com

Aug 13, 2011 @ 00:06
w-W-W-WAVEY!

GTFo
Aug 13, 2011 @ 00:07
CSUEB where you guuuuys at?
Aug 13, 2011 @ 03:20
werd one of my roommates seems weird as fuck. yes, that's right, 2 roommates. gay

did you get an international kid? or just a herb?
Aug 13, 2011 @ 11:47
Moving in to my dorm on the 25th of this month to begin my freshman year.

It's crazy how time flies.
Aug 13, 2011 @ 14:23
ho fck
Aug 13, 2011 @ 19:00

wish mine was an international kid. mines just a herb
Aug 13, 2011 @ 21:02
Anyone going to uri?
Aug 14, 2011 @ 00:35
Anyone Headin over to CSUN or already attends CSUN?
Aug 14, 2011 @ 00:41
anyone going to SCAD?
Aug 14, 2011 @ 02:32

nah both are in-state. he seems like just a herb
Aug 14, 2011 @ 02:59
dont judge your roommates until you meet them though.

most randoms are herbs anyways though...
Aug 14, 2011 @ 03:54

i go there
Aug 14, 2011 @ 12:46
UMD College Park smokeyface
Aug 14, 2011 @ 14:17
moving back to baltimore this coming sunday for sophomore year. can't wait. moving in a week early to party and do orientation shit for the freshman.

Anyone going to uri?

I live kinda near there, have a few friends who go there. parties are smokeyface
Aug 14, 2011 @ 14:36
Niceee Lew, Which Year and what are you majoring in over at CSUN?
Aug 14, 2011 @ 14:39
Engineering typically requires 130-140 units compared to 120 for almost all other majors for a bachelors. The calc and engineering classes you take will be challenging. I hope youre good at calc.

Ive never taken trig and I got an A in calc I. I wouldnt worry. I still dont really understand what trig is though im sure i can learn it.

You must have taken some piss easy calc class

Trig is the basis for basic calculus
Aug 16, 2011 @ 00:19
Got a letter from Ohio State a few days ago basically saying that i can declare my major in the business school as an incoming freshman instead of having to apply for a specialized major after doing prerecs. The reason i am able to do this is because i am in a scholars program. Picked logistics based on osu's ranking (6th) dont really know what i can do with a major like that though. Planning on double majoring, something else in the business school.
Aug 16, 2011 @ 00:23
Anyone going to uri?

third year at uri. didn't expect anyone here to go to uri lol
Aug 16, 2011 @ 01:02
anyone in buffalo?

www.ronindivision.com

Aug 16, 2011 @ 01:43
anyone in buffalo?

Was going to go up there, but chose Albany instead. Are you starting as a freshman up there this fall?
Aug 16, 2011 @ 03:11
debating over Arch or Engineering major.

can anyone currently in any of these give me some advice

https://soundcloud.com/roddysniper

Aug 16, 2011 @ 23:00
Was going to go up there, but chose Albany instead. Are you starting as a freshman up there this fall?

why the fuck would u choose albany over buffalo??

buffalo is far better than albany man..

i heard their dorming sucks ass too.

im going to be a sophomore there

www.ronindivision.com

Aug 17, 2011 @ 04:20
why the fuck would u choose albany over buffalo??

buffalo is far better than albany man..

i heard their dorming sucks ass too.

im going to be a sophomore there

My cousin had went to Albany and just graduated a year ago. He got accepted into Mt. Sinai School of Medicine. blinkyeyes Great school honestly. Assuming I do what's expected of me, I'll do just fine. Buffalo is almost too far.
Aug 17, 2011 @ 04:42

You're gonna be an incoming freshman?
Where you from b?
Aug 17, 2011 @ 07:14
Ku
Aug 17, 2011 @ 20:58
My cousin had went to Albany and just graduated a year ago. He got accepted into Mt. Sinai School of Medicine. blinkyeyes Great school honestly. Assuming I do what's expected of me, I'll do just fine. Buffalo is almost too far.

If you're doing pre-med, Stony would've probably been better than Albany.
Fountain Day got closed at Albany. I was going to go too but ♥♥♥♥♥s didn't give me any money and I'm not going to shell out 20k+ / year

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

Aug 18, 2011 @ 01:35
^wrd.

but, buffalo>stony or albany in college lifestyle.
albany is ass and stony is asian fobs and desert island on the weekends

www.ronindivision.com

Aug 18, 2011 @ 01:48
Got a letter from Ohio State a few days ago basically saying that i can declare my major in the business school as an incoming freshman instead of having to apply for a specialized major after doing prerecs. The reason i am able to do this is because i am in a scholars program. Picked logistics based on osu's ranking (6th) dont really know what i can do with a major like that though. Planning on double majoring, something else in the business school.

sounds so wrong. you kinda sound misguided /no hate
Aug 18, 2011 @ 03:03
Stony rejected me, along with my cousin who is beginning his freshman year at Mt. Sinai School of Medicine -_-. I don't know who they think they are. Albany is a sick school as far as college life goes though, I know that much. I got accepted into Buffalo as well, but I didn't want to take the chance of being placed into a room with an OD hick. Financial Aid gave me more than enough to cover everything for Albany, so I'm not mad. Major in Psych with a minor in Bio; I'm hyped up.
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0