HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
June 13, 2011 @ 02:45 AM
jlaz93

Headin to the University of Wisconsin (madison of course)....football games are about to be rowdy as fuck! Roommate seems cool too, glad I didn't get a schmuck going in blind.

I'm going to Ohio State next year, but a lot of my friends, including one of my best friends is goin too. I'll be upthere the weekend of the 8th of sept cool
June 13, 2011 @ 04:25 PM
krazehiphop

UT in Austin TX, one of the top schools, number 1 party school, and its at a good price
June 13, 2011 @ 07:12 PM
numikikai

Anybody keep a job in college or know of a way to make easy money on the side while in school?
I just realized that ever since I got a debit card I've developed a spending problem and I'm not trying to be broke when I'm away from home.

I would sell weed, but you really don't make that much money and I'm not trying to get my life right.
June 13, 2011 @ 07:15 PM
mike868y

Anybody keep a job in college or know of a way to make easy money on the side while in school?
I just realized that ever since I got a debit card I've developed a spending problem and I'm not trying to be broke when I'm away from home.

I would sell weed, but you really don't make that much money and I'm not trying to get my life right.

get a prescription for adderall and sell that to your ♥♥♥♥♥s trying to study for exams.
June 13, 2011 @ 07:16 PM
boomtime8

If your looking for a job while in school look into tutoring it will give you a little pocket change. If you need a little more $ being a bar back gets it done, and you can still chirp some girls while at work haha
June 13, 2011 @ 07:19 PM
numikikai

get a prescription for adderall and sell that to your ♥♥♥♥♥s trying to study for exams.

I feel you on adderall, that shit sells like crack in high school. If I'm 18 can I just go out and get my own perscription?
June 13, 2011 @ 08:04 PM
Homes

Yeah actually I'm not saying it'd be smart or not to sell drugs but you could definitely make a nice profit doing that in college. Depending on the college, there are a lot of kids who get there and start going crazy with drugs who have never done it before. Meaning you can give them half a dub of dirt weed, charge them the full $20, and they won't give it a second thought.
June 17, 2011 @ 06:02 PM
Jamie Dimon

Went to an orientation for Baruch College today.
One of the orientation leaders that i had told me that there's bars around the area that don't check ID.
I have a fake ID but the fact that they wont check is &)

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

June 17, 2011 @ 06:47 PM
loop

csuf anyone?
June 17, 2011 @ 09:38 PM
tekniquez

im goin csuf orientation this coming tuesday
June 18, 2011 @ 12:45 AM
deegee

finished with a 3.0 this sem. really expected more doe =/

http://www.prevailco.com

June 18, 2011 @ 03:10 AM
Brantford W.

I go to the University of Tennessee. I never want to graduate.
June 18, 2011 @ 12:07 PM
Solace King

OHIO STATE!!!!!!! poeticcivilians.blogspot.com/
June 18, 2011 @ 12:18 PM
Charlie Noble

Partied at Yale one time. Those smart fuckers can get down. However, the SEC has the best football games and really knows how to celebrate a win.
June 19, 2011 @ 03:06 PM
lagsinner

@dunkpunk I'm applying too. Got rejected this year looking to send in an appeal. Coming from a 4 yr institution though
June 19, 2011 @ 03:15 PM
northwest

Going to a 4 year uni this fall, but Im also taking one course at a CC. ill save some money and will hopefully get a 4.0 but fuck a frank kang, this might end up sucking.
June 19, 2011 @ 03:18 PM
jlaz93

OHIO STATE!!!!!!! poeticcivilians.blogspot.com/

Just got to cbus for orientation, didnt realize how big the horse shoe was till i flew over it.
June 19, 2011 @ 07:54 PM
mike868y

@dunkpunk I'm applying too. Got rejected this year looking to send in an appeal. Coming from a 4 yr institution though

what's the point of an appeal? if you got rejejcted your honestly probably not cut out for the school. hell, most of the kids who DO get accepted aren't cut out for it.
June 19, 2011 @ 10:17 PM
jlaz93

Anyone ever have regret about where they go for college, I think im just kind of annoyed at my self. I am going to OSU as i said 2 posts before me, but I feel like i should be going to a better school. I got a 31 act and a 3.3 gpa. I didnt really do to much in highschool but then rocked the act so it evened out. I didnt get into Madison and I kind of got screwed at U of I because I applied to business instead of general and my application didnt get reviewed for general studies/undecided. I am in a scholars program and am getting about 10K a year scholarship, but for some reason im not happy. I'm sure this will go away soon, might even in the next 2 days because of orientation. I was between Maryland and OSU, and i thought osu would be a better fit, but now i'm having these negative feelings. Anyone else have a clue about what im talking about?
June 19, 2011 @ 10:55 PM

Woodfeast!!
June 20, 2011 @ 01:52 AM
bulmasaur

Anyone ever have regret about where they go for college, I think im just kind of annoyed at my self. I am going to OSU as i said 2 posts before me, but I feel like i should be going to a better school. I got a 31 act and a 3.3 gpa. I didnt really do to much in highschool but then rocked the act so it evened out. I didnt get into Madison and I kind of got screwed at U of I because I applied to business instead of general and my application didnt get reviewed for general studies/undecided. I am in a scholars program and am getting about 10K a year scholarship, but for some reason im not happy. I'm sure this will go away soon, might even in the next 2 days because of orientation. I was between Maryland and OSU, and i thought osu would be a better fit, but now i'm having these negative feelings. Anyone else have a clue about what im talking about?

you haven't even started classes/lived dorm life yet. give it a chance.
June 20, 2011 @ 02:40 AM
Tommy Boy

yeah just see how it is, you could always transfer.
June 20, 2011 @ 09:23 AM
chaobro

forget about what other people "think" about the school. your view of good school, bad school comes from the people around you, both on your side and the "type" of people enrolled at the school.

I know what you mean, I live around the Ann Arbor area where everything's always UMich centered. I applied there also, mostly because it was a great value for instate tuition, but it was never my first choice if I could help it because of the "false pretense" a lot of people round here place on it. My neighbors think its the greatest school ever, seriously. I on the other hand, would die to go somewhere else where the people aren't as pompous, and luckily I am. Here's my point. Don't let societal expectations or views mess with your own opinion, if you genuinely dont like OSU once you experience it, then its all you. Just don't let your educational socialization fuck with your outlook on an institution. Everything in life is based upon what YOU put into it, with a little luck.
June 24, 2011 @ 02:47 AM
jlaz93

I had fun at orientation and I am looking forward to it, only prob now is my housing. I have my 3 roomates and i like them all, but because of the scholars program im in i have to live in a quad. The quads at osu are just one study room/lounge room and 1 little room with barely anyspace and 2 double bunks. It kind of sucks and will be hard to get used to but i hope it all goes well
June 24, 2011 @ 03:39 AM
jano_bythebay

got into chico and fullterton but they didnt have the programs i'm looking for so im headed down to santa barbara next year for the city college. liven in IV lessssss goooooo
June 24, 2011 @ 12:40 PM
itZj0k3R

I had fun at orientation and I am looking forward to it, only prob now is my housing. I have my 3 roomates and i like them all, but because of the scholars program im in i have to live in a quad. The quads at osu are just one study room/lounge room and 1 little room with barely anyspace and 2 double bunks. It kind of sucks and will be hard to get used to but i hope it all goes well

I'm going to OSU as well. Can't wait I'm so fucken excited. Got in with 3.96 GPA and 25 ACT, was afraid I wouldn't be accepted because of my ACT but all the AP classes I rocked paid off. Wish I did better on the ACT though oh well. Everything is fucken based on ACT now, that's why I'm not getting any scholarships for OSU. Oh well.

I got orientation next month and still don't know who I'm rooming with. I'm so behind on things.
June 24, 2011 @ 01:36 PM
jlaz93

I'm going to OSU as well. Can't wait I'm so fucken excited. Got in with 3.96 GPA and 25 ACT, was afraid I wouldn't be accepted because of my ACT but all the AP classes I rocked paid off. Wish I did better on the ACT though oh well. Everything is fucken based on ACT now, that's why I'm not getting any scholarships for OSU. Oh well.

I got orientation next month and still don't know who I'm rooming with. I'm so behind on things.

I got in and im on the way opposite end of the spectrum 3.3 and 31 on act. I chose osu for a big reason cuz scholarship was all based on act, that 9 grand a year for out of state is real nice cool. Hit me up with a pm with your name and wat not if you arent comfortable doing it on here so i can hit u up on fb.
June 24, 2011 @ 06:21 PM
sploosh

Anybody in here doing advertising? I'm coming up on my senior year old high school and planning everything out. My gpa isn't great(3.34 and I'll have at least a 4.0 through senior year), and I got a 28 on the act, which I will hopefully bring up to a 30.
I would love to go to Oregon, but I doubt I could get enough, if any, money to go out there. I have a ton of other places I'm going to apply:
-Michigan State-visited, loved it
-Temple
-U of Illinois-most likely won't get in but my dad's an alum and my parents want me to go there
-Texas-does anyone know how they are with scholarships?

then maybe: Iowa, Mizzou(sister and a ton of my high school go here), Marquette, and Ohio State. Any suggestions?

Also, I forgot to mention, I'm set on extracurriculars. Editor in Chief of the school paper, photog for yearbook, french club officer, model un. Not sure how much that stuff actually helps though

If anyone knows about these schools, especially financially, let me know.

Anywhere else I should apply?

CHEAP~ Huf Camo Waxed Highland, Saddlemans, Jcrew, Levis Commuters~CHEAP http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193523

June 24, 2011 @ 06:50 PM
chaobro

iowa is cheap. Damn cheap for out of state for what you get there. and its a decent school, my brother graduated around 6 years ago. fun as hell too, and I was only 10 when I experienced it...cant imagine what its like as an older dude
July 11, 2011 @ 02:47 AM
MJ Styles

I'll be a freshman @ the Clarion University of Pennsylvania this fall. Majoring/Minoring in Management/Sport Management. Anybody else on HB who's attending a PASSHE university (14 Pennsylvania state schools)?

Please login first to reply.