Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 20, 2009 @ 01:45 AM
no1collector

Word? I tried FAFSA but my dad freaked the fuck out because he had to put his tax information down. Yeah I'm 18 and have a job as well, one-income family. I don't have credit either. I'm looking for a way to get a loan without having to establishing credit and without getting a co-signer. If FAFSA's the only way then I guess I got a lot of convincing to do lol.

The less money your parents make, the more money you'll get from filling out the FAFSA. ALSO, if you are an under represented minority (black or latino), that could play in your favor too.

You need your parents tax information though (their income, savings, etc.) If your parents are paranoid about it, tell them it's free, won't affect their credit, and it won't change anything concerning their finances. Oh, and no one is going to steal their identity.
August 20, 2009 @ 01:51 AM
D

The less money your parents make, the more money you'll get from filling out the FAFSA. ALSO, if you are an under represented minority (black or latino), that could play in your favor too.

You need your parents tax information though (their income, savings, etc.) If your parents are paranoid about it, tell them it's free, won't affect their credit, and it won't change anything concerning their finances. Oh, and no one is going to steal their identity.

I really should have looked into FAFSA the first time around lol. I didn't know any of this. Yeah, I'm hispanic. My dad makes good money, but he's the only one making money in the house. Good to know it won't fuck their finances.
August 20, 2009 @ 02:43 AM
Orpami

All I know is I can't wait until my finacial aid kick in.
August 20, 2009 @ 02:58 AM
Orpami

we dont like you either bitch niggga

Lol stfu y'all know it's love it's just when you on campus with a bunch of ignorant fucks you start to hate yourself for even being associated with your own race
August 20, 2009 @ 05:03 AM
Lew

you go to famu you? i know some people from my hs going there, actually i know a white dude *non wigger* who goes there he says its the shit =/
August 20, 2009 @ 08:51 AM
k3vin fr3sh

anyone on hb going to usf in tampa? or am i the only one confused

trappersgonnatrap.tumblr.com

August 20, 2009 @ 09:22 AM
Maui Waui

I also go to famu. I can't wait to start class on Monday.
August 20, 2009 @ 11:01 AM
k3vin fr3sh

lol wtf everyone goes to famu confused

August 20, 2009 @ 11:18 AM
plAinaNdsImpLe

YEAAHHHH BOIIIIII!!! i found out i got into my university (or college)...even though i was supposed to get 280 points but i got 200...
August 20, 2009 @ 11:38 AM
!OhYesHeDid!

Hmmm for one...Its in a city, and I just realized that, I really don't know if the mountains(frostburg state) is the place to be for me. Two, I feel I should of went to a HBCU, and Morgan is like one of the best one's in the area besides of course Howard. Three, females, been looking through facebook and Frostburg females don't seem too..yeah. And fourth, I can't skateboard in the snow, just not a skating environment...smh.

Oh well, I am still looking forward to it though.

i wish i would have went toan HBCU as well. Morehouse and Clark Atlanta were my top schools
August 20, 2009 @ 01:58 PM
JayLovesPinays

I just went to the off-campus apartments for UNCG and there are hella fine white chicks.
August 21, 2009 @ 02:40 AM
chopstickthugz

How many units are u guys taking this semester or quarter?

I'm taking just 12 units so I can be a full time student while working. I went through a great trouble of adding classes because I procrastinated to register classes. Turned out to be a HUGE PROBLEM! I didnt take serious concerned about the whole 10% reduction on education in California until it personally affected me. Yeah, all of the classes were fulled with 75% more students enrolling this year so I had to fucking ask for ADD code and luckily I was to secure some classes. For one of my classe, the professor did raffles to give away limited ADD codes (about 12? ) with 45 students petitioning for it so I peeked under the card and got the right one! hahha sucker!

I'm taking psychology, sociology, world history 2(Begins from 15th century ) and interpersonal communication. All these subjects can intertwine well as it helps the one another.

Personally I'm very excited for this particular semester unlike previous semesters because finally I'll be able to take classes that I have so much interested in for being actually useful in everyday life and not some lame requirements I was forcefully to take lol.

*I came to the realization that it's better to have a challenging professors with a passion and great knowledge is better than compare to just whatever lame professors with no fire in their eyes so that I can get good grades with ease. The truth is I'll have easier time to stay motivated and will be excited to go to next session and learn new things! therefore I'll study harder and pack some more valuable knowledge!
August 21, 2009 @ 05:25 AM
Quasi

shit the budget cuts fucked me. a bunch of classes got dropped so it fucked with my schedule. now my eight o clock class was dropped, so my day starts at 10, then i have an 11 o clock class that ends at 12. then a two hour break til a class at 2 that ends at 4 on mondays and wednesdays. whatever though, they got a bowling alley, round table pizza, carls junior, and an xbox station, so i'm straight hahah
August 21, 2009 @ 09:36 AM
Fire

Shit i dont even know what im gonna do.
Gonna graduate soon.
GPAs a 3.7
August 21, 2009 @ 09:48 AM
starplayah

Redan High School in the house.
Junior year, graduating soon.
I want to go to TSU or FAMU.
Bring on the flame.
August 21, 2009 @ 09:50 AM
k3vin fr3sh

Redan High School in the house.
Junior year, graduating soon.
I want to go to TSU or FAMU.
Bring on the flame.

you got a minute. razz

August 21, 2009 @ 09:52 AM
JayLovesPinays

shit the budget cuts fucked me. a bunch of classes got dropped so it fucked with my schedule. now my eight o clock class was dropped, so my day starts at 10, then i have an 11 o clock class that ends at 12. then a two hour break til a class at 2 that ends at 4 on mondays and wednesdays. whatever though, they got a bowling alley, round table pizza, carls junior, and an xbox station, so i'm straight hahah

word. cali is the worst place to go to school right now. i feel bad for all the seniors who wanted to go to berkeley since they're not accepting 2010 apps anymore.
August 21, 2009 @ 10:30 AM
quiwi

^why aren't they accepting apps?

i'm taking 13 credits for my first semester...psych, chem, anthro and spanish5. took me weeks to get those classes cuz i waited too long at first and got some really shitty useless classes.
August 21, 2009 @ 10:54 AM
Maui Waui

I'm taking 17. English, Algebra, French w/lab, African American History, and Physical science w/lab.
August 21, 2009 @ 11:02 AM
g2289

"sitting thru these lectures, like "Im sick of u professor", why we talking bout it, if it dont concern the cash hoe, me I'm just a realistic, apathetic asssshole"
August 21, 2009 @ 11:15 AM
AntonyT

probably this one time when i was a freshman and i was taking this summer literature course and then the professor failed me cuz he said i didn't use enough punctuation, then this nig said i can't read good either so i went to the dean and he didn't believe that i could read good either so he pulled some shakespeare shit off his book shelf and had me prove it to him, so i read that shit then this nig said well you are going to have to retake the course anyway because you don't really use alot of punctuation marks and that shit ain't right, then i told that ***** i was going to take that ***** to court and him and Mr. Brent weren't going to get away with that shit. Then Mr brent heard me talking about his toupee and shit, then that he got half of the liberal arts faculty to come through and proceed to beat the shit out of me and that was the first time i ever dropped a class and so i started acting more grown up, well most of the time
August 21, 2009 @ 12:00 PM
Maui Waui

lol, I don't understand why you're so upset, it's not like your professor was lying to you.
August 21, 2009 @ 01:58 PM
JayLovesPinays

^why aren't they accepting apps?

i'm taking 13 credits for my first semester...psych, chem, anthro and spanish5. took me weeks to get those classes cuz i waited too long at first and got some really shitty useless classes.

Basically they're in debt with the budget crisis and all, so they can't accept anymore applicants and they're cutting classes.
August 21, 2009 @ 02:04 PM
Sarcaustic

Talking 14 credits. Freshman year.

No idea what I want major in yet, so I'm taking classes that might be interesting.
August 21, 2009 @ 02:05 PM
B.M.

probably this one time when i was a freshman and i was taking this summer literature course and then the professor failed me cuz he said i didn't use enough punctuation, then this nig said i can't read good either so i went to the dean and he didn't believe that i could read good either so he pulled some shakespeare shit off his book shelf and had me prove it to him, so i read that shit then this nig said well you are going to have to retake the course anyway because you don't really use alot of punctuation marks and that shit ain't right, then i told that ***** i was going to take that ***** to court and him and Mr. Brent weren't going to get away with that shit. Then Mr brent heard me talking about his toupee and shit, then that he got half of the liberal arts faculty to come through and proceed to beat the shit out of me and that was the first time i ever dropped a class and so i started acting more grown up, well most of the time

e
p
i
c
lulz

"I'm tryna cop a BM, and a BM for my BM!" - Quilly

August 21, 2009 @ 03:44 PM
koedog.

I know 2 people that go to FAMU .. it's their freshman year.

Anyone here go to college in NYC?

@KOEsher INSTAGRAM & TWITTER

August 24, 2009 @ 02:34 AM
Sarcaustic

www.newsweek.com/id/211432

My dad sent me it. Kinda useful if you're completely clueless on where you want to go.

Haha, I guess my school IS the back-up for Ivy League schools (University of Michigan). cool
August 24, 2009 @ 02:36 AM
clutchin.

#22 cool
August 24, 2009 @ 07:52 AM
JayLovesPinays

Elon sounds good.
August 24, 2009 @ 08:45 AM
KobesGRL4eva

Im going to be a freshman at St. Johns starting sat.

Please login first to reply.