northwest - yeah no problem. um let me think of some
1. put your foot down immediately with your roommate(s), you might feel like an asshole but trust me if you don't tell them to stop doing something in the beginning, they will be 100x worse by the end of the year.
2. the bottom bunk isnt the good bed because if youre trying to sleep and someone else it up theyll probably wake you up
3. you can move in before your move in date and time, no one checks. id suggest moving in before your time, but before your date youll seem like an asshole to your roommates because you'll have first choice of bed and desk and stuff
4. don't use the bottom row of dryers if you can help it, drunks piss and puke in them. also dont leave your clothes in the washer after theyre done, people will take them out and put them on the dirty ass washer
5. seems obvious but if you are drunk and see RA's don't tell them you are drunk. a lot of people think they'll get in trouble if they lie or something but the RA's can't do anything to prove it unless they call the cops which is unlikely
6. FIGs are a waste of time imo, and if you only take the classes in your FIG you aren't eligible for the Dean's List which they don't tell you, because the credits have to be graded (the U community class is P/F)
7. if you smoke, there's a pretty good spot at the end of brooklyn all the way down at the water. its a little park thing. don't get intimdated that its near the police station
8. the sandwiches at the sandwich place in lander are shitter, smaller, and more expensive than the sandwiches from subway in By George
thats about all I can think of for now, tell me if you have anything else haha. Btw what race are you? Some of them have pretty good clubs.
The nasty - thats cool dude, just keep in mind that greek week and rush are considerably better/different than the rest of the year, ive had some friends that were dissapointed when they actually joined the frat