Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
May 12, 2011 @ 08:07 PM
Homes

so dont take FIGS? aite good looks. to answer your question, im asian haha. and yeah i smoke, i assume it's easy to find a dealer in my hall? I signed up for lander. and moving in early sounds like a good idea. how early would be good?

If you take a FIG, make sure it's classes you actually need or harder classes. If they're gonna be easy I'd sign up for an extra class. Yeah it'll be easy haha. Cool, um depends. If it's early in the week then just move in early on that day before your roomies get there, if it's later in the week maybe a couple days. Maybe so that you roommates don't think your an asshole say that you had to because your parents were just dropping you off before they left town or something
May 13, 2011 @ 12:26 PM
The Nasty

i just pledged a fraternity wednesday night, its an awesome feeling
May 13, 2011 @ 12:28 PM
bMeLL0

^^which one?
May 13, 2011 @ 03:54 PM
The Nasty

Psi Upsilon
May 13, 2011 @ 05:55 PM
SantaDuJuan

Awesome man, enjoy the brotherhood. I'm thinking about pledging, as anyone pledged a Catholic oriented fraternity?
May 13, 2011 @ 06:50 PM
northwest

If you take a FIG, make sure it's classes you actually need or harder classes. If they're gonna be easy I'd sign up for an extra class. Yeah it'll be easy haha. Cool, um depends. If it's early in the week then just move in early on that day before your roomies get there, if it's later in the week maybe a couple days. Maybe so that you roommates don't think your an asshole say that you had to because your parents were just dropping you off before they left town or something

good looks. i dont think ill be taking FIGs. ill be def coming in at least a day early no matter what.

Psi Upsilon

congrats. u got any other bids?
May 13, 2011 @ 10:18 PM
scrm

Congrats. I pledged a fraternity this semester also and it's been one of the best decisions I've ever made. Good luck with your pledgeship and initiation. It'll definitely teach you many things to build and strengthen your character. cool
May 17, 2011 @ 04:22 PM
Homes

oh one more thing about UW lol. If you are anything like me prepared to be annoyed as FUCK by people's music tastes. Last week was the yearly Spring Show where they get some performers to do a concert here for free. This year they had Sol (some student here), Clipse, and Mike Posner. Clipse put on a dope performance, but no one even put their hands up during it. Then fucking Mike Posner comes out looking like he's about to cry, wearing a yellow and pink jacket, and everyone goes fucking wild. In the first song he nearly made out with his DJ (who had a pink ponytail coming out the top of his head, and was dressed in a star trek-themed cardigan) and played some dubstep. Obviously I was like "I'm out" and go to get a pic with Malice who was in a booth signing his book and shit, no one is back there so I got to shoot the shit with him for a minute which was cool but ridiculous that no one was back there. People love dubstep here, drives me fucking nuts
May 17, 2011 @ 04:48 PM
ClydeFrazier

UC San Diego.

cool

what you studying?

Melo Gang All Day

May 18, 2011 @ 02:48 PM
northwest

lmao, homes. i have a feeling UW is gonna be dope cool
May 21, 2011 @ 12:20 PM
northwest

btw, im reading that lander dorms are small as fuck and that terry is basically the same except you have slightly bigger rooms and less chance of being in a triple... that true? should i switch and put terry as my first choice and lander as my second..?
May 21, 2011 @ 12:30 PM
Beach2theBay

Graduating today. See you guys on the other side cool
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CHs4x2uqcQ
May 21, 2011 @ 01:23 PM
cypher

^ you go to SH?
May 21, 2011 @ 01:24 PM
Beach2theBay

what is sh
May 21, 2011 @ 01:27 PM
cypher

sacred heart cathedral prep. their graduation is today.
May 21, 2011 @ 01:31 PM
bMeLL0

oh one more thing about UW lol. If you are anything like me prepared to be annoyed as FUCK by people's music tastes. Last week was the yearly Spring Show where they get some performers to do a concert here for free. This year they had Sol (some student here), Clipse, and Mike Posner. Clipse put on a dope performance, but no one even put their hands up during it. Then fucking Mike Posner comes out looking like he's about to cry, wearing a yellow and pink jacket, and everyone goes fucking wild. In the first song he nearly made out with his DJ (who had a pink ponytail coming out the top of his head, and was dressed in a star trek-themed cardigan) and played some dubstep. Obviously I was like "I'm out" and go to get a pic with Malice who was in a booth signing his book and shit, no one is back there so I got to shoot the shit with him for a minute which was cool but ridiculous that no one was back there. People love dubstep here, drives me fucking nuts

cosign...uw students are gay.

btw, are malice and pusha twins? lol ive always wondered...
May 21, 2011 @ 01:32 PM
Beach2theBay

sacred heart cathedral prep. their graduation is today.

No. I went to SFSU. Now I do not.
May 21, 2011 @ 01:32 PM
cypher

oh haha my bad. congrats though
May 21, 2011 @ 01:34 PM
Homes

btw, im reading that lander dorms are small as fuck and that terry is basically the same except you have slightly bigger rooms and less chance of being in a triple... that true? should i switch and put terry as my first choice and lander as my second..?

That's true. I mean I personally wouldn't say they're small as fuck, I think a lot of the kids that complain about that were coming in expecting some big ass suite or something, kind of depends on your expectations. But all the other stuff is true, up to you but the difference is Terry isn't all freshman. Over here in Lander (in the beginning at least) everyone is trying to meet everyone so its open and friendly, where Terry isn't like that as much because there's also a lot of non-freshman that aren't trying to meet anybody. All the Terry kids I know come over to Lander to hang out. Up to you, since the buildings are connected it's not hard to live in Terry and chill in Lander, you'll just have that obstacle of not being able to meet as many people so easily.
May 21, 2011 @ 01:38 PM
Homes

cosign...uw students are gay.

btw, are malice and pusha twins? lol ive always wondered...

haha I don't think so, they do look really similar though. Have you ever seen them perform? Their on stage personalities are way different, Pusha is hella energetic and has some crazy ass eyes, I'm talking Pauly D crazy. They're entertaining
May 21, 2011 @ 01:59 PM
bMeLL0

^^no, but i was gonna go to the spring show last week but i didnt wanna go see posner or sol, who ever that is..idk how people like NW hiphop...so boring.

im assuming they didnt perform anything off of "fear of god"?
May 21, 2011 @ 03:46 PM
<3<3<3

harvard grad, tell your bitch to holla at me
May 21, 2011 @ 09:01 PM
whoarekyle

for those at UCSD, and USC how hard is it to get in?
May 22, 2011 @ 10:40 AM
airforce416

how bad are two F's as a freshman
May 22, 2011 @ 10:43 AM
appleyard

honestly not that bad.. i was a freshman last year and got an F in my first quarter (and a couple Ds). I have over a 3.0 now. I just retook a couple classes.
May 22, 2011 @ 11:00 AM
chaobro

pretty embarrassing since high school is easy
May 22, 2011 @ 11:11 AM
airforce416

honestly not that bad.. i was a freshman last year and got an F in my first quarter (and a couple Ds). I have over a 3.0 now. I just retook a couple classes.

alright thanks, i just need to stop procrastinating

pretty embarrassing since high school is easy

college
May 22, 2011 @ 11:32 AM
Swag Prophet

for those at UCSD, and USC how hard is it to get in?

Depends on your numbers. 5 years ago, i got accepted to UCLA, UCSD, UCD,Boston University with 3.3-3.4 weighted GPA and 2000 on SAT's.

Supreme http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/supreme-bbc-jcrew-burberry-huf-sf-the-hundreds-xl-l/?topic_page=2#post-3250500

May 22, 2011 @ 11:45 AM
JayLovesPinays

It's pretty bad, but as long as you show exponential progress throughout your transcripts.. I wouldn't sweat it too heavy. Most of the attention given is to junior year and first half of senior.
May 22, 2011 @ 01:11 PM
mr.orange

Anyone know how I'd go about getting accepted to a US university as an international student? I can do study abroad from a UK school but I'd rather spend 4 years there and do it all properly. I do A-Levels which I hear are the equivalent of Freshman year at US College in terms of difficulty and I'm on B's roughly.

Would I need to take the SAT? I have no idea where to even look to get this information.

Please login first to reply.