August 18, 2009 @ 09:17 PM
JayLovesPinays

Dude, I start college next fall. I am gonna get so fucking trashed it's not even funny. I'm gonna try my best to focus on the actual work haha.
August 18, 2009 @ 10:58 PM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

It is. That show didn't really show the campus how it really was from what I hear. People said it was all scripted.
It actually a top academic university too.

Its one of the top party schools as well.

Got damn it I wish I would've went for Morgan State.
August 18, 2009 @ 11:02 PM
!OhYesHeDid!

some advice for freshman,get a Fake ID A.S.A.P. Do not wait cause those house parties although fun at first get wack really quick. all the real parties around campus u gonna need ID and the clubs require it as well. Oh this was for the dudes only
August 18, 2009 @ 11:03 PM
TGIFresh

Its one of the top party schools as well.

Got damn it I wish I would've went for Morgan State.

why morgan state?
August 18, 2009 @ 11:28 PM
illy

i owe 18,000 to csusb
FUCK YEAH!
August 18, 2009 @ 11:32 PM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

Hmmm for one...Its in a city, and I just realized that, I really don't know if the mountains(frostburg state) is the place to be for me. Two, I feel I should of went to a HBCU, and Morgan is like one of the best one's in the area besides of course Howard. Three, females, been looking through facebook and Frostburg females don't seem too..yeah. And fourth, I can't skateboard in the snow, just not a skating environment...smh.

Oh well, I am still looking forward to it though.
August 19, 2009 @ 12:25 AM
Goku

^ get beast grades and transfer to UMD.
August 19, 2009 @ 01:42 AM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

^Yeah, that would be a grand plan, plus I been past the campus too many times. It seems like a swell place, plus its in PG, not too far from home.

And, I always wanted to skate the campus.
August 19, 2009 @ 01:48 AM
Sarcaustic

My school (University of Michigan) doesn't allow skateboards, but I'm going to learn anyways. =p They probably don't care anyways.
August 19, 2009 @ 01:49 AM
Orpami

^ You should've. I got to Fam and I like, and I don't even like black people.
August 19, 2009 @ 02:53 AM
Hélas

uc santa cruz is a horrible place to skate around unless ure a hardass or have a longboard |0
August 19, 2009 @ 03:15 AM
clutchin.

I don't start 'till January 19'th. sad

Spring semester. smh.
August 19, 2009 @ 03:18 AM
Lew

whats on your guys school supplies list? im thinking of a big binder with dividers and papers etc, also 5 notebooks, (i have 5 classes)

i owe 18,000 to csusb
FUCK YEAH!

um wtf? tuition is that high there? i know people going there

^ You should've. I got to Fam and I like, and I don't even like black people.

we dont like you either bitch niggga
August 19, 2009 @ 09:38 AM
JayLovesPinays

^ LOL, Oprami is black.
August 19, 2009 @ 10:16 AM
Speeker

start next week.. i can't wait.. well until all the hardwork comes in =(
August 19, 2009 @ 01:40 PM
overtheradar

Fuck the old-school shit - I'ma try to marry a chick that makes more money than me (assuming I make a lot of money as well). I've met a couple kinky bitches that knew how to calculate the earth's rotational velocity on its tilted axis, with respect to black holes. smile

lol best thing I've heard in long ass time, made my fuckin day.

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

August 19, 2009 @ 04:08 PM
Lew

^ LOL, Oprami is black.

self hating niggga even worse smh
August 19, 2009 @ 07:37 PM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

My school (University of Michigan) doesn't allow skateboards, but I'm going to learn anyways. =p They probably don't care anyways.

What type of bs is that lol.

SKATE THAT SHIT. lol.
August 19, 2009 @ 07:39 PM
Sarcaustic

What type of bs is that lol.

SKATE THAT SHIT. lol.

Lol, no idea. I was at orientation, and they were talking about campus safety and one of the campus police mentioned that skateboards weren't allowed. confused

And I see some students with longboards every once in a while.
August 19, 2009 @ 07:58 PM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

SKATE THAT SHIT lol. or just slide off campus somewhere.
August 20, 2009 @ 12:01 AM
clutchin.

^I am. Not because of financial reasons, though.

Long story.
August 20, 2009 @ 12:50 AM
H. Drew

No Homo but I need people to chill w/ in La im going to Lacc and plan to transfer to UCLA. If anybody here is going to school around La Pm me.

http://theurbanerenaissance.com/ http://theurbanerenaissance.tumblr.com/

August 20, 2009 @ 01:04 AM
D

Do student loans require a co-signer? I'm looking into to taking out some loans and/or apply for financial aid because my parents won't put up the money for me. Understandable, I fucked around in high school and didn't make much of an effort so now I'm stuck paying for myself if I really wanna go.

I'm trying to move to Orlando and go to Valencia CC up there.
August 20, 2009 @ 01:14 AM
Deemy

Fuck the old-school shit - I'ma try to marry a chick that makes more money than me (assuming I make a lot of money as well). I've met a couple kinky bitches that knew how to calculate the earth's rotational velocity on its tilted axis, with respect to black holes.
lol best thing I've heard in long ass time, made my fuckin day.

LOLOLOL When the fuck did I write this? That shit is funny but true.
August 20, 2009 @ 01:22 AM
H. Drew

Do student loans require a co-signer? I'm looking into to taking out some loans and/or apply for financial aid because my parents won't put up the money for me. Understandable, I fucked around in high school and didn't make much of an effort so now I'm stuck paying for myself if I really wanna go.

depends on your credit....most likely you will if you just got out of Dramaville...oops i mean high school

http://theurbanerenaissance.com/ http://theurbanerenaissance.tumblr.com/

August 20, 2009 @ 01:25 AM
no1collector

Depends. If you have no credit history (or bad credit history) and no job, then you will most likely need a co-signer. If your 18, you can apply for a loan yourself, but it would be much harder to get approved, especially since banks have become selective on who they give loans to.

The first thing I'd try would be to fill out the FAFSA. Chances are, you'll get some sort of financial aid like federal loans which have lower interest rates than private loans, a grant, work-study, etc. (Unless your parents make a lot of money, but since you say they won't help you financially, then you can put down your family contribution as nothing and it would increase your chances of getting federal aid).
August 20, 2009 @ 01:32 AM
Dray

anyone taking a semester off?

looks like thats what im gonna have to do. sad cant afford it right now.

If you apply for a fafsa not only would your tuition most likely be waived (payed) you get like $5000 in grants if not more if you truly are broke. Im in community college and got my tuition waived and $3500.
August 20, 2009 @ 01:33 AM
D

Depends. If you have no credit history (or bad credit history) and no job, then you will most likely need a co-signer. If your 18, you can apply for a loan yourself, but it would be much harder to get approved, especially since banks have become selective on who they give loans to.

The first thing I'd try would be to fill out the FAFSA. Chances are, you'll get some sort of financial aid like federal loans which have lower interest rates than private loans, a grant, work-study, etc. (Unless your parents make a lot of money, but since you say they won't help you financially, then you can put down your family contribution as nothing and it would increase your chances of getting federal aid).

Word? I tried FAFSA but my dad freaked the fuck out because he had to put his tax information down. Yeah I'm 18 and have a job as well, one-income family. I don't have credit either. I'm looking for a way to get a loan without having to establishing credit and without getting a co-signer. If FAFSA's the only way then I guess I got a lot of convincing to do lol.
August 20, 2009 @ 01:36 AM
Dray

^I just applied for something called a Stafford loan through fafsa and I just turned 18 in july, havent worked nor due I have any credit history. fafsa is definitely the way to go.
August 20, 2009 @ 01:40 AM
D

^I just applied for something called a Stafford loan through fafsa and I just turned 18 in july, havent worked nor due I have any credit history. fafsa is definitely the way to go.

Good looks man. Yeah, I'll look into FAFSA again. Maybe my parents will have a change of heart now that I have a job.

Please login first to reply.