^ transfer? graduating hs this year?

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

March 22, 2011 @ 01:42 AM
Awww SNAP

^ transfer? graduating hs this year?

transfer. i'm almost done with my 2nd year of CC
March 22, 2011 @ 01:43 AM
WhiteMike

Got some good news today. Aced my Law final and got a 3.7 in the class, 3.8 for the quarter. Exactly what I needed in my last quarter before applying to the UW Business Program.

Beers for celebration smile
March 22, 2011 @ 02:14 AM
northwest

nice whitemike. yo im most likely going to UW next year (deciding between Seattle u and UW). what's the best dorm at UW?? (i already know mercer is shitty)
March 22, 2011 @ 02:20 AM
DopieObie

Sup guys..

What's the best college - party and girl wise? cool
March 22, 2011 @ 02:23 AM
WhiteMike

No idea. I spent my freshmen and sophomore years ay the university of arizona. By the time I got to uw I was all about getting am apartment us know. I can ask my friends though and get back at ya
nice whitemike. yo im most likely going to UW next year (deciding between Seattle u and UW). what's the best dorm at UW?? (i already know mercer is shitty)
March 22, 2011 @ 02:49 AM
missy.

transfer. i'm almost done with my 2nd year of CC

what's your gpa? you should be good... what's your major?

Sup guys..

lol before i used to think sdsu was thee party and girl school and technically, still is.. but i'm sure there are more that people can vouch for but lately i've been hearing arizona got some reaaallly good lookin girls.

but that's all i know

March 22, 2011 @ 02:50 AM
DopieObie

Sounds nice.. Thinking about going a year or two to college after i'm finished with gymnasium (live in Denmark).
March 22, 2011 @ 03:00 AM
LastCaress

Just got rejected at sfsu pretty sad. Now deciding if I want to go to csulb or just a cc and transfer to a school I actually want to go to.

AND THE HIPPOS WERE BOILED IN THEIR TANKS...

March 22, 2011 @ 03:31 AM
missy.

you should do what you want and what you feel strongly about... as a CC student, i find that its very much cheaper to take the CC then transfer route.. though, not a lot of CC's are high in standards.... not saying mine is great, it pretty much sucks but for the education i'm getting in comparison to other CC's, i'm pretty thankful.. especially for not putting my family in debt.... yet. =/

just know that if you do choose the CC path, do not waste time. your goal is to get the fuck out. i've heard from many students and teachers that transferring is a lot easier than going in directly from high school but it usually depends on what school you want to go to but since you're looking at csu's, you should be fine. some CC's have these transfer programs that'll practically guarantee (idunno about now tho) spots to the school you want to get into

you probably heard this before but if you do go to a CC, just get everything done. don't take bullshit classes you don't need and don't waste time taking classes just cuz friends are in it (i've had many people ask me to take classes with them but fuck 'em).. get shit done and get out. it's cheaper and you'll be paying a lot less than what you'd initially be paying.

iono... i'm ranting and it's late.. you dont have to read all this shit. haha

March 22, 2011 @ 07:18 AM
Jamie Dimon

Sup guys..

if you're looking to apply to a college for the parties/girls, you're doing it wrong.

And usually the bigger schools have more parties and girls because of more people

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

March 22, 2011 @ 10:32 AM
missy.

^ he should just find a list of demographics for schools... lol

but i agree if you are just looking for a school cuz of parties/girls... you should be looking for an education... duh. /no sarcasm. lol

March 22, 2011 @ 10:55 AM
glennboy

lol before i used to think sdsu was thee party and girl school and technically, still is.. but i'm sure there are more that people can vouch for but lately i've been hearing arizona got some reaaallly good lookin girls.

but that's all i know

my really good friend went to ASU for a semester and wouldnt stop telling me how fine the bitches were and how drunk n high the people always were.

Live Life // Get Mo Money

March 22, 2011 @ 02:04 PM
kmz

party schools: sdsu, asu, usc, fsu, UF, UofA, UT Austin, and most big football schools
March 22, 2011 @ 04:00 PM
Awww SNAP

but that's all i know

i fucked up. i have a 3.0 right now
March 22, 2011 @ 06:17 PM
TheAbstrakt

cc here i come.

high school was such a fail for me smh.........
March 22, 2011 @ 06:56 PM
&y

to transfer to a school like ucla or any other UCs from a community college, do i only have to fulfill the IGETC requirements, or do i also have to take the classes that assist.org tells me? (want to transfer for mechanical engineering)
March 23, 2011 @ 06:37 AM
&y

Would the IGETC program allow me to transfer into a UC with a Mechanical Engineering major? Or do I have to fulfill the classes listed under assist.org and do the HSSEAS General Education Requirements? I won't be able to two at least two or three classes from the HSSEAS requirement, so should I attempt to transfer as undecided until I fulfill the requirements?
March 23, 2011 @ 01:29 PM
KDL323

Currently, I'm taking classes for the Nursing program at a CC. With all the budget cuts, it was quite hard to get Science classes. Reality hit me the other day, and I was pretty much forced into Nursing my family. I though that if I started taking classes and get into the Nursing program, I'd learn to like the the course and learn to love the job, but honestly, Science isn't that interesting to me. I think that many people are going into the Medical field as a back up, which is why the Nursing field and other Medical Fields are overcrowded.
I plan on changing my course to something towards the Business field. I was thinking Business Operations? What kind of job do you think I could get?
March 23, 2011 @ 01:39 PM
kmz

Would the IGETC program allow me to transfer into a UC with a Mechanical Engineering major? Or do I have to fulfill the classes listed under assist.org and do the HSSEAS General Education Requirements? I won't be able to two at least two or three classes from the HSSEAS requirement, so should I attempt to transfer as undecided until I fulfill the requirements?

fufilling igetc + your major's pre-requisites (try for all of them) should be your main priority. not sure what HSSEAS is. i would chose a major; your personal statements might be hard to write w/o one
March 23, 2011 @ 01:46 PM
SantaDuJuan

Currently, I'm taking classes for the Nursing program at a CC. With all the budget cuts, it was quite hard to get Science classes. Reality hit me the other day, and I was pretty much forced into Nursing my family. I though that if I started taking classes and get into the Nursing program, I'd learn to like the the course and learn to love the job, but honestly, Science isn't that interesting to me. I think that many people are going into the Medical field as a back up, which is why the Nursing field and other Medical Fields are overcrowded.
I plan on changing my course to something towards the Business field. I was thinking Business Operations? What kind of job do you think I could get?

I'm not sure about the latter part of your comment, but let me play devil's advocate for you. The reason why a nursing degree is in demand is for a couple of reasons. 1, a nursing job does pay moderately well. 2, it's a job you can take anywhere in the country, or well world for that matter and be able to find a job easily. 3, it's a good major that you can take into medical school. Now I'm not sure all colleges over this but at the one I was attending last year they offered a program where you could get your RN certification, a nursing degree, and a biology degree all in 4 years. That shit is radical but sounds extremely difficult.

Now, with all that in mind, man if you don't fucking love it. Then no I wouldn't tell you to do it. Nursing degrees are one of the hardest degrees to get period. Most of those people you see in those classes won't make it past the second year.
March 23, 2011 @ 02:49 PM
KDL323

I'm not sure about the latter part of your comment, but let me play devil's advocate for you. The reason why a nursing degree is in demand is for a couple of reasons. 1, a nursing job does pay moderately well. 2, it's a job you can take anywhere in the country, or well world for that matter and be able to find a job easily. 3, it's a good major that you can take into medical school. Now I'm not sure all colleges over this but at the one I was attending last year they offered a program where you could get your RN certification, a nursing degree, and a biology degree all in 4 years. That shit is radical but sounds extremely difficult.

Now, with all that in mind, man if you don't fucking love it. Then no I wouldn't tell you to do it. Nursing degrees are one of the hardest degrees to get period. Most of those people you see in those classes won't make it past the second year.

I agree with everything you said on how the pay is great, you can work almost anywhere in the world, and is one of the hardest degrees to get. A lot of places are cutting out the Lvn's though because they would rather have an RN. I had a couple of friends and cousins that were LVN, but are now going back to school to become an RN or something else in the medical field.
The school i was looking offered the BSN program for Nursing in 3.5 years, the down fall was the price. Good thing I didn't go there because I wouldnt want to be wasting time and money in something that I didn't have interest in.

I'm looking into the fields of Business Operation or Business Management. I'm only settling for an Associates Degree though.
March 23, 2011 @ 03:35 PM
Youngfresh6def

Sup guys..

Arizona State University
March 23, 2011 @ 06:18 PM
will 1 am

^also most STD's

I heard 1 out of 3.
March 23, 2011 @ 07:57 PM
missy.

i fucked up. i have a 3.0 right now

lol what program are you getting into? friend got in with between a 2.5 and 3.0 so i think you'll be okay =P

doesn't the assist show you what classes you should take concerning your major and igetc is the general ed information? take the classes for your major that show on itgetc and assist.. the rest of igetc that's not part of your major just shows what classes you can take that are transferable. you don't have to do all of igetc yknow, it just shows what classes are transferable.. there are some that you HAVE to take before transferring but you can take some after you've transferred. it'd be best to talk to a counselor from either the school you're transferring from or the one you're transferring to. =P GOOD LUCK ANDY<3333

^also most STD's

I heard 1 out of 3.

lol i never heard that! i know sdsu is like that haha gross

March 23, 2011 @ 08:06 PM
CanvasO8

Stdsu cool
March 24, 2011 @ 02:02 PM
Mr.JayunoS

you should do what you want and what you feel strongly about... as a CC student, i find that its very much cheaper to take the CC then transfer route.. though, not a lot of CC's are high in standards.... not saying mine is great, it pretty much sucks but for the education i'm getting in comparison to other CC's, i'm pretty thankful.. especially for not putting my family in debt.... yet. =/

just know that if you do choose the CC path, do not waste time. your goal is to get the fuck out. i've heard from many students and teachers that transferring is a lot easier than going in directly from high school but it usually depends on what school you want to go to but since you're looking at csu's, you should be fine. some CC's have these transfer programs that'll practically guarantee (idunno about now tho) spots to the school you want to get into

you probably heard this before but if you do go to a CC, just get everything done. don't take bullshit classes you don't need and don't waste time taking classes just cuz friends are in it (i've had many people ask me to take classes with them but fuck 'em).. get shit done and get out. it's cheaper and you'll be paying a lot less than what you'd initially be paying.

iono... i'm ranting and it's late.. you dont have to read all this shit. haha

Dope insight really helped me deiced on classes I

Please login first to reply.