Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
September 16, 2008 @ 04:02 PM
Lew

ASU keeps sending me stuff, i might apply there, and i heard u only need like a 2.0 to get in
September 16, 2008 @ 04:32 PM
babyshoe

ASU keeps sending me stuff, i might apply there, and i heard u only need like a 2.0 to get in

yeah, when i was applying for schools they also wanted a 1000 sat score. at the time the national average was like 980 so it was pretty easy to get in.
September 16, 2008 @ 04:45 PM
AntonyT

lulz. i think just about anywhere in the southwest is easy to get into
September 16, 2008 @ 05:46 PM
babyshoe

i mean some are easier than others. usc, is easy if you have $$$. ucla, not so much. I don't know of any arizona schools that are incredibly hard to get into.
September 16, 2008 @ 06:05 PM
zangetsu13

Any info on University of san Fransisco??? i really want to transfer there......
September 16, 2008 @ 06:12 PM
dUn DeKid

Im in at a no name school in Illinois now but Im goin to CState in Long Beach next semester.
September 16, 2008 @ 06:16 PM
riceispro

Currently looking at NYU and University of Chicago..

riceispro- more info on your experience at NYU?

meh, i wish i had waited for my chicago waitlist decision
September 16, 2008 @ 06:29 PM
pnsho

You regret it that much, riceispro? lol

Are you the socializing, party type? I'd imagine it'd be kind of hard at NYU if you weren't. Plus, you always need money to go anywhere.
September 16, 2008 @ 06:31 PM
pnsho

Are you the socializing, party type? I'd imagine it'd be kind of hard at NYU if you weren't.

Plus, you always need money to go anywhere. That'll suck if I get in.
September 16, 2008 @ 06:41 PM
Deemy

A lot of dudes at my school scoff at William and Mary.

Why's that? And fuck, that's a ridic GPA.

It's for nerdz and Williamsburg is a historical blunder of a place.

Yeah, it kind of is for nerds, but hey, so are the people that go to Harvard and Princeton or any of the Ivies (WM is one of the 8 original public Ivies). It's not that big of a party town, but you can find a couple nice ones if you know where to look. Trust me, if you were in the top 10% of your senior class, you'll just be among all the others in the nation that were in the top 10%. It's a nice small school so it's kind of quaint, never having to worry about a higher standard of living (like NYU or Chicago), plus I'm a fan for local mom'n'pop shops/restaurants (it's more authentic and you feel like you're part of the town). I admit, there aren't a lot of hot chicks here like you see at ASU, but at least you can have a conversation with them and shit. Fuck the old-school shit - I'ma try to marry a chick that makes more money than me (assuming I make a lot of money as well). I've met a couple kinky bitches that knew how to calculate the earth's rotational velocity on its tilted axis, with respect to black holes. smile
September 16, 2008 @ 06:46 PM
pnsho

With nerds come hardly any party scene.

Do they fuck each other over, too? Like give out fake notes and shit? Cutthroat business?
September 16, 2008 @ 10:12 PM
riceispro

Are you the socializing, party type? I'd imagine it'd be kind of hard at NYU if you weren't.

Plus, you always need money to go anywhere. That'll suck if I get in.

lol, i dont regret it that much, but its always fun to dwell in self-doubt.
i'm also a california kid and thats where my hearts at, so thinking about how i coulda went to a UC is on my mind a lot, especially when its like 105 with 80% humidity or like snowing and 5 below.

i like socializing and partying, etc, i just dont have time for it right now with law school shit.

and yeah, everything is fucking expensive.
September 16, 2008 @ 10:36 PM
camthraxFHK

meh, i wish i had waited for my chicago waitlist decision

lol why? Chicago is a bummer of a school. I mean you seem to be on that pre-law grind, but I also think that big law seems like a total bummer. I'm also biased as a California college student with a million friends from New York. I think New York is like the pinnacle of existence, etc.

I'm at Occidental College. Small college can feel claustrophobic, especially since my high school was way bigger, but now that I'm a senior I love this shit. Small classes, seminars, the beach 20 minutes away, and perfect weather every day are some perks. College is what you make of it wherever you're at. I go hard on the weekends, and in my senior seminar.

I do, however, recommend placing career opportunities as a key admission criteria. My school ranks high in PhD production, but a lot of people aren't hooked up with a job after graduation. I'm just saying this because I'm a senior and totally shook, but at the same time, you can get hooked up coming out of some schools.
September 16, 2008 @ 10:38 PM
meowmeowmeow

Alright so college discussion thread. Here's my story.

1. women: I'm fucking around with a few.
One is a sneakerhead which I'm putting on heels.
another is a chick in heels which I'm putting on my dick.
Some

2. Grades are decent. I'm at a 3.4 but I'm trying for a 4.0 this semester, on 14 credits.

3. Resume for this fall:
Hispanic Student Union: Press and Publicity Chair soon.
Progressive Black Men: because I'm a caramel hispanic, I get away with it :D
2 Honor Societies
Collegiate Entrepreneurs Organization

4. No parties yet this year. My grades fell off my first year because of that.
Plus financial aid hasn't came in so I'm broke as FUCKKKKK LOLL. I can't party if I can barely pay for food, even if it's free. Just a value I hold to so I don't wind up like people i know...

5. Jobs: I cut hair for as a side thing.. About 2/1 customers a day means i make $5 $10 bucks for eating out, partying, or just breaking even at the end of the day.

[SIZE="4"]THE END[/SIZE]
September 16, 2008 @ 11:21 PM
Lew

what school?
September 16, 2008 @ 11:40 PM
Pwelbs

William and Mary, loved of old
Hark upon the gale

College of William & Mary, got in with a 3.96 GPA (out of 4.00), class of 2012. Doing physics homework right now - it's a bitch.

One of my best friends runs on the cross country and track team there.
September 17, 2008 @ 12:04 AM
Lew

I've given the clap to atleast.....8....maybe 9 girls

you know what "the clap" means right bro?
September 17, 2008 @ 12:41 AM
rabboarder

^lol!!
September 17, 2008 @ 12:53 AM
babyshoe

i mean all the cools have the "clap"
September 17, 2008 @ 12:58 AM
riceispro

lol why? Chicago is a bummer of a school. I mean you seem to be on that pre-law grind, but I also think that big law seems like a total bummer. I'm also biased as a California college student with a million friends from New York. I think New York is like the pinnacle of existence, etc.

I'm at Occidental College. Small college can feel claustrophobic, especially since my high school was way bigger, but now that I'm a senior I love this shit. Small classes, seminars, the beach 20 minutes away, and perfect weather every day are some perks. College is what you make of it wherever you're at. I go hard on the weekends, and in my senior seminar.

I do, however, recommend placing career opportunities as a key admission criteria. My school ranks high in PhD production, but a lot of people aren't hooked up with a job after graduation. I'm just saying this because I'm a senior and totally shook, but at the same time, you can get hooked up coming out of some schools.

haha well, iono ive never been to chicago so im hype about going there.

yeah i hear its like nerdy and antisocial, but iono, maybe ill go to northwestern law instead haha

im from sf and im just used to shit moving slow and whatever, i still dont really have a new york state of mind if you will.
September 17, 2008 @ 12:58 AM
Deemy

With nerds come hardly any party scene.

Do they fuck each other over, too? Like give out fake notes and shit? Cutthroat business?

It's competitive but they don't hand out fake notes, lol. It's more of a quid pro quo ish; you help me with math, I'll help you with english. Everybody wants to succeed.

One of my best friends runs on the cross country and track team there.

Really? What's his name? WM has one of the best cross-country team in the nation (#15 in the nation). I really want to go to one of the meets.
September 17, 2008 @ 02:31 AM
Spankbank

Suny Buffalo.
/fail
September 17, 2008 @ 03:49 AM
neato torpedo

chicooooo
September 17, 2008 @ 01:54 PM
skabaconska

im gonna fuck with suny maritime or maine maritime college if i do go and do some rotc during it come out an officer in the coast gaurd and fly helichoppas 4ever1111
September 17, 2008 @ 05:47 PM
un19

UC's in california is around the $12000 range for out of state

babyshoes is loaded, isnt usc like $30000-$40000 a year?razz

USC try around 50k a year- out of state
September 17, 2008 @ 05:49 PM
bduque821

miami
indiana
ithica
nyu

fuck it lol im happy
September 17, 2008 @ 06:13 PM
ABGoHard

usc Try Around 50k A Year- Out Of State

Nah Def Not 50...the Highest University Is Gw..48k
September 17, 2008 @ 06:20 PM
randomgrandeur

^^I think that's just for tuition. You have to add in room & board + tuition. Attending a school can easily top $60K.
September 17, 2008 @ 06:29 PM
KickaPop!

Nah Def Not 50...the Highest University Is Gw..48k

GW also offers alot of aid.
September 17, 2008 @ 06:34 PM
koedog.

anyone here go to St. John's ??

@KOEsher INSTAGRAM & TWITTER

Please login first to reply.