Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
July 26, 2010 @ 05:08 PM
ClydeFrazier

i should've gotten my associates, smart idea collector

Melo Gang All Day

July 26, 2010 @ 05:10 PM
no1collector

College gives everyone a head start, but it's not necessary to be successful - just it will be harder w/o it.

This is true.

Many people assume that a degree by itself will guarantee them a job and success after graduation. Unless it is a degree in engineering, computer science, biochemistry, or a similar highly technical field, then a degree by itself might guarantee you a job once you graduate. But on the whole, it requires a lot of applications, networking, and underpaid (or no pay at all) internships.
July 26, 2010 @ 08:04 PM
wcac26

This is true.

Many people assume that a degree by itself will guarantee them a job and success after graduation. Unless it is a degree in engineering, computer science, biochemistry, or a similar highly technical field, then a degree by itself might guarantee you a job once you graduate. But on the whole, it requires a lot of applications, networking, and underpaid (or no pay at all) internships.

Actually, the college one attends can also be a huge beneficiary. If someone majors in finance at wharton, they are GOING to be rich as fuck for sure. as opposed to a major in finance at some shitty state school, where they will be stuck at a 50k / year job
July 26, 2010 @ 08:07 PM
Spankbank

Lol, how about you guys ATTEND college to be successful instead of trying to argue with each other? naw'msayin?
July 26, 2010 @ 08:23 PM
BubbaC18

Didn't read on earlier in the thread but can anyone tell me how their experience was at Cal State Northridge? and how the chicks are smileand who's starting this fall
July 27, 2010 @ 12:44 AM
TwiggyDig

Fordham University, starting there this fall. Doing the Pre-Med Curriculum. I'm pumped should be cool. Rose Hill Campus in the bronx.

Anyone on HB go there?
July 27, 2010 @ 01:14 AM
Its_SONIC

yea^ i know bout that, but it said if i do that i have to send them half of the $7000, on the same date.
so if i do the deferal, and i pay the half do i get that money back?

answer thy question.
July 27, 2010 @ 07:05 AM
tmwtg

Fordham University, starting there this fall. Doing the Pre-Med Curriculum. I'm pumped should be cool. Rose Hill Campus in the bronx.

Anyone on HB go there?

I know a bunch of people dropped out of the Pre-Med curriculum in less than 2 months.

Shit went from about 200 kids to just 40 now.

Good luck, though.
July 27, 2010 @ 09:13 AM
Youngfresh6def

Anyone on HB go there?

Thats one of my top schools that I will be applying to, but Im only going into junior year of hs. I'll hit u up with some questions later cool
July 27, 2010 @ 11:21 AM
overtheradar

CSULB '14. anyone on here from LB?

yo where you at? hahaha

49er Pride!

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

July 27, 2010 @ 02:04 PM
vc6x!

You should look into community college.

According to this Yahoo article, here is a list of the most profitable jobs you can get with a 2 year Associates degree.

Yahoo link

I got my Associates in Business Administration and I worked as an Administrative Assistant at a local doctor's office. I got paid $11.50 an hour and I used it to help pay for college at a large, 4 year university.

thats dope, but im not interested in going to school to do something i'm not into. I dont want to go to college just to make 100k a year doing something i dont want to do
July 27, 2010 @ 02:50 PM
rivas

I plan on going to school next year when i'm done in the military, pretty nervous about it since i haven't done anything school related in the past 3 years.
July 29, 2010 @ 03:38 PM
tmwtg

Anyone on HB go there?

I know a bunch of people dropped out of the Pre-Med curriculum in less than 2 months.

Shit went from about 200 kids to just 40 now.

Good luck, though.
July 29, 2010 @ 11:32 PM
Pinhead Larry

going to Duke, like many of you already know. Orientation poppin off the 24th. Classes start the 30th.
July 29, 2010 @ 11:41 PM
julian.

280$ to pay for a semester of classes at SMC.
what a great program honestly.

stay bumming paying off your loans boys, we are all getting the same education!

julianxberman.tumblr.com /

July 29, 2010 @ 11:44 PM
PowerCum

going to Duke, like many of you already know. Orientation poppin off the 24th. Classes start the 30th.

Visited the campus, real nice. Applying there and to Chapel Hill.
July 30, 2010 @ 04:04 AM
Vangaurd

1.5 years without math = me forgetting a lot of shit

sad

try umm.... 5 years. I FAILED the CPT Math portion. Aced the reading/English portion.
July 30, 2010 @ 08:58 AM
Comikazi

Yo I'm in gonna be in Gilbert Addoms, where you at ✖✖✖✖✖?
July 30, 2010 @ 12:14 PM
JayLovesPinays

280$ to pay for a semester of classes at SMC.
what a great program honestly.

stay bumming paying off your loans boys, we are all getting the same education!

Damn, that's pretty cheap for a whole semester? You must be taking like 2 courses.

Wordlife, put me on with some Duke tickets if you ever can. NC fam gotta look out for each other.
July 30, 2010 @ 01:34 PM
hools

anyone here happen to go to College of the Canyons in Valencia? thinking of moving to Santa Clarita next spring or summer, AVC is too fucking huge and downsizing. plus i'm sick of it here

if you happen to go to CoC, please PM me as i will not look back here :0
July 30, 2010 @ 01:50 PM
julian.

Damn, that's pretty cheap for a whole semester? You must be taking like 2 courses.

Wordlife, put me on with some Duke tickets if you ever can. NC fam gotta look out for each other.

three courses , twelve units.
i have another class (photo) that i must sort of and then pay for though, which will probably be around 75$.

@hools, valencia sucks weiner.

July 30, 2010 @ 02:39 PM
hools

what ways does it suck juelz? no way it can be worse than where i live, i assure you

i'm thinking of moving to the Santa Clarita area anyway. i'm wondering if anyone here lives there so i know how working and living conditions there are
July 30, 2010 @ 03:18 PM
trevxv3

Im goin to ASU this fall to be a business major, movin in on the 17th.. Ive been in tempe a couple times to hang with kids who graduated from my high school, and the campus life is sooooo dope. The parties are ill, and theres never a dull moment on the weekends. I also heard that playboy gave them an award for hottest chicks, and its true, the bitches down there are bomb. link is here
http://www.campusgrotto.com/playboys-top-party-schools-for-2010.html

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

July 30, 2010 @ 03:20 PM
julian.

what ways does it suck juelz? no way it can be worse than where i live, i assure you

i'm thinking of moving to the Santa Clarita area anyway. i'm wondering if anyone here lives there so i know how working and living conditions there are

hot, boring, HOT, suburb.
there is nothing to do there, besides maybe go to the skateboard, walmart, or six flags.

where are you right now?

July 30, 2010 @ 11:39 PM
push kicks

de anza community colllege
July 30, 2010 @ 11:48 PM
swagasfuck

lemme guess. youre filipino?smile
July 31, 2010 @ 12:00 AM
CaliforniaKid

Anyone going to Indiana University? PM me so we can get together and PARTY. i got the best house this summer, downtown next to the bars....
July 31, 2010 @ 06:37 PM
steadyripper

CSU San Bernardino!!!!!
July 31, 2010 @ 06:55 PM
hools

hot, boring, HOT, suburb.
there is nothing to do there, besides maybe go to the skateboard, walmart, or six flags.

where are you right now?

i'm located in Rosamond, lemme pull up a picture

picture is maybe a few years old, there's a bit more neighborhoods built across the school

yeeahh it's pretty much a stop town for road trips. only thing we have is Willow Springs and i'm not into cars.
i go to school downtown at Antelope Valley College, where it's packed and the school is downsizing, to the point where you'd be lucky to get one of your core classes even if you've priority registration. plus it's even harder to find a job with all these people

tl;dr
-shithole desert town
-also hot, boring, and even a dirty ass town
-impossible to be a fulltime student, or get a real job

honestly i wouldn't mind if there's not much at Santa Clarita as long as i can make a living there while going to school. it doesn't take much to know how much better it is there than over here. plus it's closer to LA and such, and not too far from family. perfect.
August 2, 2010 @ 05:50 PM
JayLovesPinays

School in 2wks, girls. Who's excited?

Please login first to reply.