Jul 14, 2010 @ 11:03
dizzle its me youngfresh, my school is too >smh

aha fuck you and your name changin
Jul 14, 2010 @ 11:18
gonna be a freshie at THE ohio state university

www.meettheconnect.us | Connect | instagram @connectclothing

Jul 14, 2010 @ 11:19
aha fuck you and your name changin

All the youngfresh's keep getting banned for no reason, so I made a new acc with this name, hasnt been banned yet. What college you going to man?
Jul 16, 2010 @ 23:56
Trying to enroll in the fall semester at a local community college. Is there anyway of getting your high school transcripts besides calling the actual high school you went to? Like calling the school district or something?
Jul 16, 2010 @ 23:59
is it just me or does it seem like 100 times easier to pull bitches in college (orientation for that matter).
Jul 17, 2010 @ 00:12
ya its way easier but people are super nice at orientation.
Jul 17, 2010 @ 00:40
probably cause they dont wanna make bad first impressions. but no hate, dandydan stay pullin cute midgets and white cheerleaders. he dont give a fuck.
Jul 17, 2010 @ 00:45
ya its way easier but people are super nice at orientation.

like i dont mean nice ✖✖✖✖✖

i mean nise
Jul 17, 2010 @ 00:49
cosign nukka. going next year

i go to ucr, its whatevs, if you know the right people it's fun. city is sketch as fuck though.
Jul 17, 2010 @ 01:00
Originally posted by Inactive User
i go to ucr, its whatevs, if you know the right people it's fun. city is sketch as fuck though.

ayo ✖✖✖✖✖ what year you goin into? i had orientation yesterday/today
Jul 17, 2010 @ 03:06
Private schools are good. either your family's filthy rich, or you didn't take time to apply for financial aid

naw, thats just what its gonna add up to be, excluding scholarships. so i guess i got a decent amount of money from such factors.

4 Catholic boys in a confined space is very sketchy. And 53k tuition? Damn. I hope you're prepared for that debt lifestyle.

ha im not catholic, so low key on that dgaf tip.
Jul 17, 2010 @ 05:34
going to loyola marymount, and i got 3 other room mates.. so theres 4 of us in a room.. sketch

wtfack? same here. what the hell is up w/ this 4 dudes in a room sh/t. one of my roomates is a "temp student", well atleast that is what the packet said.
maybe we are in the same hall
Huesman?

edit...
wait, is your last name kim? cuz i have a matt that is assigned to the same room as me.
Jul 17, 2010 @ 09:55
Trying to enroll in the fall semester at a local community college. Is there anyway of getting your high school transcripts besides calling the actual high school you went to? Like calling the school district or something?

Yeah, depending on how long it's been since you've graduated, you can go to the place where they handle school reassignment in your county and they should have all your school records handy. You should have had the option during the end of your senior year to have your HS transcripts to be mailed directly to the college of your choice though.
Jul 17, 2010 @ 10:00
ha im not catholic, so low key on that dgaf tip.

werd. Enjoy the Catholic chicks, man.

And btw, is that Cheryl Cole in your avy?
Jul 17, 2010 @ 10:27
wtfack? same here. what the hell is up w/ this 4 dudes in a room sh/t. one of my roomates is a "temp student", well atleast that is what the packet said.
Huesman?

edit...
wait, is your last name kim? cuz i have a matt that is assigned to the same room as me.

lol, it cant be

hb roommates vol. homo love in the flesh
Jul 17, 2010 @ 11:44
Huesman?

edit...

fcccck hahah thats me ✖✖✖✖✖. wtf is a temp student?! did it say who it was? haha are you nigel? 'cause i tried face booking people and you were the only one who i could find. shts crazy, hb room mates? hahahaha

@ jay: naw it's just some random chick in a blvck scvle ad for karmaloop
Jul 17, 2010 @ 11:47
ayo ✖✖✖✖✖ what year you goin into? i had orientation yesterday/today

I just finished my first year, so i'm going to be sophomore, feel free to pm me with any questions you have i would be more than happy to help you out.
Jul 17, 2010 @ 11:47
hahaha hb roommates what are the fucking odds?
Jul 17, 2010 @ 11:52
seriously, hella coincidence... random, but me and my friends were on omegle and met some chicks that lived literally 5 houses down from me.. high key sketch haha
Jul 17, 2010 @ 13:04
^ i expect videos of orgies with corny white bitches
Jul 17, 2010 @ 13:29
yall already know. HB fam up in da room, SUWOOP IF U BANGIN BDRAP
Jul 17, 2010 @ 14:37
fcccck hahah thats me ✖✖✖✖✖. wtf is a temp student?! did it say who it was? haha are you nigel? 'cause i tried face booking people and you were the only one who i could find. shts crazy, hb room mates? hahahaha

@ jay: naw it's just some random chick in a blvck scvle ad for karmaloop

f'sho f'sho mayne. hb roommates. Thats some coincidental sh/t. jst hit me up on fb man. yeah. the pinkerton kid is a temporary student. so i think he wont be there the entire semester y'kno? so its prolly gonn be a triple or something.

HB Reppin' @ LMU aha.
Jul 17, 2010 @ 14:39
haha, we're all asian except that fool. yeah we in dissssss, sht will be dope breh
Jul 17, 2010 @ 15:11
nyu '14 brochacho0o0o0o0os

where are you living
Jul 17, 2010 @ 17:18
lol what a fucking coincidence that's funny
Jul 17, 2010 @ 17:28
i just graduated high school and am glad i am not attending college
Jul 17, 2010 @ 17:30

why?
Jul 17, 2010 @ 17:33
i don want to
Jul 17, 2010 @ 17:38

Are you just taking a year off? Or are you actually planning to never go to college?

What will you be doing with yourself?
Jul 17, 2010 @ 17:41
College gives everyone a head start, but it's not necessary to be successful - just it will be harder w/o it.
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0