Halloween Sale - Up to 25% Off Your Entire Order - Use Code: NOTRICKS14
August 19, 2014 @ 11:29 PM
500sd

I'm planning on majoring in finance. I've been taking AP classes since freshmen year and my grades have been good. 3.0 GPA. Community service as well. 
UCSB got a really good school of business so shoot for that. Whats your SAT like? judging from your gpa alone you might only get the cal states, ucsc, and davis if you lucky. Unless you're like native american or you wrote a legit ass personal statement.
tf are you talking about, ucsb doesnt really have a business department anymore. closest thing to business you'll get there is econ. theres the sbbc but that's not affiliated with ucsb
August 22, 2014 @ 03:29 PM
Knxwledge

To qualify for Financial aid I must apply in the Selective Service. Anyone know when the deadline is? And also what are the qualifications for Financial aid? 
from last year i remember if your parents made more than $50000 for income you werent basically qualified
August 22, 2014 @ 05:33 PM
spamster

Hey HB Fam,

I;m actually in HS but am thinking about college. I am trying to get a scholorship called the "Evans Scholorship" which means I caddie at a golf course for 50 rounds (18 holes a round) and I have to do that for the next 2-3 years. In return, they will pay for my college (as long as I stay in college) and my room and board. 

So basically I could stay in college for 8 years all at once and they would still pay for it, as long as its in one consecutive term.
So are you caddying now? Thought you had to be a current caddy to apply. Doesn't the club you caddy at have to sponsor your application?
August 23, 2014 @ 12:12 AM
northwest

cuming up on senior year at college, fuuuckkkk graduating.. yung nigga aint ready for the real world
August 24, 2014 @ 08:10 AM
dosmos

first night in the dorms and i let some frat douche convince me that walking to a nearby dorm with a six pack wouldn't be a big deal. had a bad feeling and after about 10 steps a random RA writes me up. told him he was ruining my expectations for college on the first night but he gave no fucks 

Yes

August 25, 2014 @ 06:21 AM
k.ly16

Ok is anyone on here in a frat/or have been in a frat? Excluding all the stereotypes, over generalizations, and myths behind frats are they really worth it? I know theirs tons of partying, drinking, fucking bitches, time commitment and pledging but I've heard in the end the networking and socializing is worth it. I know how important it is to know the right people to be successful so would joining a frat be worth it? 
August 25, 2014 @ 06:30 AM
Raravez

where my UCLA brethren at? 
August 25, 2014 @ 06:47 AM
Sentimental

Anyone at CSU Northridge?
August 25, 2014 @ 06:57 PM
LA_1201

Ok is anyone on here in a frat/or have been in a frat? Excluding all the stereotypes, over generalizations, and myths behind frats are they really worth it? I know theirs tons of partying, drinking, fucking bitches, time commitment and pledging but I've heard in the end the networking and socializing is worth it. I know how important it is to know the right people to be successful so would joining a frat be worth it? 
yes its worth it

taskforce bitch mob nigga

August 25, 2014 @ 07:02 PM
spamster

where my UCLA brethren at? 
we in dis
August 25, 2014 @ 10:52 PM
doomsbaeisahater

is $15k in loans a year for 3 years worth it for Cornell?
What's your alternative? Does Cornell offer you a strong program for what you want to study?
August 25, 2014 @ 11:33 PM
soulamazing.

In a bit of a dilemma right now. I'm currently a junior at San Diego State, and I'm thinking of switching my major from the PR track in the Journalism & Media Studies school to the advertising track. After taking on an internship at a PR firm, I've realized that all these media relations tactics don't really appeal to my creative senses. I love to write, but I also like graphic design and overall things that are just more visually and aesthetically pleasing. PR seems a little dull and monotonous to me and” I can't imagine pitching journalists for 50 years of my life. I also want to start my own agency in the near future. Keep in mind that switching will not affect my chances of graduating on time. Also, the PR program at my school is one of the best in the nation; advertising, on the other hand, isn't and is much less impacted, if at all. What do y'all think?
September 4, 2014 @ 02:26 AM
k.ly16

How are the females at SJSU and SDSU?
September 4, 2014 @ 02:39 AM
TheAbstrakt

Anyone at csulb in here?
September 4, 2014 @ 03:06 AM
vnndo

SUNYpurchase
September 4, 2014 @ 03:13 AM
Moises Arias

i heard too many gay ass stories about how many frats make you do some very suspect shit in order to get in. It aint worth risking my manhood just for networking tbh 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

September 4, 2014 @ 04:28 AM
dosmos

Anyone at csulb in here?
freshman right here 

Yes

September 4, 2014 @ 04:29 AM
dosmos

sdsu girls are trashy from what i've seen. caked on make up and asses hanging out at all times

Yes

September 14, 2014 @ 05:10 PM
tokyocean

I'm loving how this semester and year is going so far. I'm in my second year of community college, and I'm loving the ride! It feels a whole lot better than my first semester (and first year as a whole) because I'm actually making good friendships now. It wasn't as bad as it was before. I got a D in my chemistry class my first semester. I didn't like the teacher, I didn't feel like my classmates liked me, and I just lost a whole lot of motivation. However, getting a D in that class was a blessing in disguise because it led me to retake the class under a different professor, and it's been great. The professor's cool and approachable, I'm getting along extremely well with my classmates, and I'm actually understanding the material. I'm easily making friends and whatnot. Maybe it has to do with how I've changed up my whole attitude and appearance. It's been a blast so far and I'm loving it.

Karmaloop rep code: REDHOT

September 14, 2014 @ 05:29 PM
heeennry

any mid-west people here? 

I had taken the words out of his mouth and filled it with fart.

September 14, 2014 @ 06:51 PM
Tyler Bailey

anybody ever been to the arts institute in atl? im thinking about going to start up my own shit and all
September 15, 2014 @ 07:49 PM
500sd

sdsu girls are trashy from what i've seen. caked on make up and asses hanging out at all times
aka ready to get fucked. transfer or die alone 
September 15, 2014 @ 08:11 PM
mackness

if you want to consider Ohio the mid west then yah

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

September 16, 2014 @ 09:26 AM
ReRetro Everything!

Good luck pulling at SJSU. All the bad ones legit too into that greek life to the point if you don't pledge you just another face. Better off buying box logos and trying to pull at your local community college.
September 16, 2014 @ 05:59 PM
heeennry

if you want to consider Ohio the mid west then yah
any tips for the winter? besides the obvious: heavy coat, gloves, scarves, etc.

I had taken the words out of his mouth and filled it with fart.

September 16, 2014 @ 07:13 PM
DunkPunk

any UCSB students?

UCSB.

September 17, 2014 @ 03:32 PM
hcd

Anyone see Penn ranked #1 univ by usatoday and then #1 party school by playboy mag? Reppin.. other uni's bowing down
September 17, 2014 @ 08:45 PM
Music Nerd

If you guys are looking for something new to listen to check this out i think this guy goes to MSU http://www.datpiff.com/Self-Conshus-Tyrone-The-Lp-mixtape.646150.html
September 17, 2014 @ 08:49 PM
ondray

Need to choose a place to study abroad as part of my degree here in the UK. The only links my uni has in the US are with Oklahoma State Uni, New Mexico State Uni, and Purdue. What are your opinions on these 3 and which one would you say is the best?
September 17, 2014 @ 08:49 PM
Han

Is it true that college is full of horny bitches?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Please login first to reply.