Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
February 7, 2014 @ 05:41 PM
March 22, 2014 @ 06:48 PM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

Anyone studying abroad? How's the experience? Is it worth the expenses? 
March 22, 2014 @ 07:35 PM
Knxwledge

Anyone studying abroad? How's the experience? Is it worth the expenses? 
just depends on where u go
March 23, 2014 @ 03:49 AM
April 24, 2014 @ 02:18 AM
dosmos

CSULB vs CSUF?

Yes

April 24, 2014 @ 03:24 AM
lumpiasaurus rex

Junior in HS currently, 3.95 GPA/ 4.28 UC GPA, 1980 SAT (plan to take 1 more sat and an act)
anybody currently majoring in electrical/comp eng? or know of good schools in that field
thinking of applying to the upper-tier UCs, santa clara, and cal poly slo
April 24, 2014 @ 04:56 AM
cyanide

What's it like transferring? Transferring to Fordham next semester, I'd like to see what it was like for any transferees and their experience. 

holla at ya guala

April 24, 2014 @ 04:57 PM
spamster

What's it like transferring? Transferring to Fordham next semester, I'd like to see what it was like for any transferees and their experience. 
are you going from a semester system to another semester system or going from a semester to a quarter? Going from semester to quarter is always a huge adjustment when transferring. 
April 24, 2014 @ 05:30 PM
TALIBAN

Can you guys who are at SF state give me your opinion on the student life and greek life there? I got accepted and love SF but my buddy at SF state said the parties are wack and the people are boring.
i go to usf and i got some friends over at SF state as well. they said parties are whack but idk about the greek life.

parties here at usf are pretty tight assuming you'll go to the white parties which are generally crazier and a lot better. the asian/filipino parties are too cliquey they're not even fun. and parties aren't on campus. usually a bus ride down a few blocks to a house or somethin. greek life is whatever here, nothing really cool or too serious...
April 24, 2014 @ 05:34 PM
spamster

Can you guys who are at SF state give me your opinion on the student life and greek life there? I got accepted and love SF but my buddy at SF state said the parties are wack and the people are boring.
i go to usf and i got some friends over at SF state as well. they said parties are whack but idk about the greek life.

parties here at usf are pretty tight assuming you'll go to the white parties which are generally crazier and a lot better. the asian/filipino parties are too cliquey they're not even fun. and parties aren't on campus. usually a bus ride down a few blocks to a house or somethin. greek life is whatever here, nothing really cool or too serious...
Are there no black people there? Only white and Asian/Flips?
April 24, 2014 @ 05:43 PM
TALIBAN

^^
Honestly USF is pretty diverse, but the majority is white. There are a lot of asians, and a shitload of international students. You'll see some black people and not to be racist the majority of them are on the basketball team hahah. Other than that, you'll see some black hipsters walking around school. People here are really nice though, they really don't care about shit. 

Last year the dean did some shit like admitting hella international students from Japan and China and shit to earn more money so we can finish the building of our new science center, and ended up having to step down. Shit's pretty funny to me. You can really tell apart the international students mainly because of the cars they drive and the shit they wear. You'll see a few Aston Martins, Teslas, R8s, Maseratis, etc. You'll also see them walking around in Rick Owens, MCM backpacks, NBHD, Balenciaga and all that other stuff. They all dress like shit tbh but i don't think it matters to them whatsoever haha

And also if you care, USF has a pretty high sense of fashion and is overall a pretty well-dressed school
April 24, 2014 @ 06:24 PM
fernyysanchez

sf state sucks hate it
April 24, 2014 @ 08:11 PM
spamster

^^
Honestly USF is pretty diverse, but the majority is white. There are a lot of asians, and a shitload of international students. You'll see some black people and not to be racist the majority of them are on the basketball team hahah. Other than that, you'll see some black hipsters walking around school. People here are really nice 
That's not racist at all. Its just the sad truth. Same here at UCLA. Its a sea of white and yellow faces. The few black faces I see are like you said, mainly the athletes. Don't even have a single black person in any of my classes this quarter or last quarter. I even had an African History class last quarter. In a room of 150 students not a single African. Even professor was white. 
April 25, 2014 @ 02:57 AM
cyanide

are you going from a semester system to another semester system or going from a semester to a quarter? Going from semester to quarter is always a huge adjustment when transferring. 
From semester to another semester. I'm also going from a roughly 19k student body uni to about 6/7k students. 

holla at ya guala

April 25, 2014 @ 05:06 PM
theh00d

Haha where my sf state niggas at?

I'm outta there bitches - graduating (4 years in the making)
Now I need a job.

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

April 25, 2014 @ 07:53 PM
melvinj23

Who was at the Lil B show at UCR today?
Posted today
bruh i think im in your class lol dead serious math22?
Word! I be in that class G. What discussion you go to?
met this nigga in an elevator rocking that supreme misfits shirt lmao ^
April 29, 2014 @ 06:37 AM
majdob

HB X UCR science library meet ups
April 29, 2014 @ 07:23 AM
Your Fan

You must be hella lame then. The only good parties are the black parties, because white people do the most when they're drunk and want to fight the cops and shit. On top of that non of the bitches dance they all kinda just get in a circle and 2 step or slow grind to a Chief Keef song.

Black parties > White Parties > Asian mess of a party
April 29, 2014 @ 09:00 PM
Panther.

who am I gonna see up in Tallahassee this fall

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

April 30, 2014 @ 12:12 AM
Opulent

Haha where my sf state niggas at?

I'm outta there bitches - graduating (4 years in the making)
Now I need a job.
I'm supposed to be going there. How you like it?
April 30, 2014 @ 02:10 AM
theh00d

^ Its cool, gonna be missing all the bitches. Hella white girls lol

But the weather got them wearing hella layers. The rare days where it be hot like today, it be like damn!!!
It'll be better if u live near campus, i did the first year but commute after that and its not that good.

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

April 30, 2014 @ 03:20 AM
Dirty Old Man

Anyone here going to UT?

hop on the bus gus

April 30, 2014 @ 05:28 PM
whoarekyle

Where my daygo fam at? I'm at USD and I live down on the beach if you tryna kick it cool
April 30, 2014 @ 07:21 PM
petrol

Anyone here going to UT?
austin or san antonio?
May 1, 2014 @ 12:21 AM
Dirty Old Man

Anyone here going to UT?
austin or san antonio?
Austin next year

hop on the bus gus

May 1, 2014 @ 04:44 AM
losolu

anybody go to SJSU? how about Greek orgs?
May 30, 2014 @ 04:16 PM
ILL.WILL

Junior in HS currently, 3.95 GPA/ 4.28 UC GPA, 1980 SAT (plan to take 1 more sat and an act)
anybody currently majoring in electrical/comp eng? or know of good schools in that field
thinking of applying to the upper-tier UCs, santa clara, and cal poly slo
If you can get you SAT above 2100 with 760+ in math I would say apply to Cornell if don't mind the east coast. If you are trying to stay on the west then you pretty much named all the schools you have a good shot at. You are pretty much guaranteed to get into Cal Poly and Santa Clara. To even be considered at Stanford and Harvey Mudd you are going to need near perfect subject tests and 2200+ SAT. You're high GPA gives you good options though, it's just down to test scores and essays at this point. 
May 30, 2014 @ 07:13 PM
vos15

is $15k in loans a year for 3 years worth it for Cornell?
May 31, 2014 @ 12:41 AM
Richboy 100 million

But the weather got them wearing hella layers. The rare days where it be hot like today, it be like damn!!!
It'll be better if u live near campus, i did the first year but commute after that and its not that good.
SF state playboy im commuting ythough

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

May 31, 2014 @ 01:53 AM
Opulent

SF state playboy im commuting ythough
I have one more year till I hopefully transfer here.

Please login first to reply.