Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 24, 2013 @ 07:04 PM
futurebass

sage the gemini, problem, iamsu at calpoly pomona cool
September 28, 2013 @ 06:24 AM
shitposter supreme

Pasadena City College here

it's not that bad tbh, best transfer agreements besides SMC, planning to transfer into Menlo and use that as a backdoor into Stanford Business or something
September 28, 2013 @ 09:16 AM
powerball

it's not that bad tbh, best transfer agreements besides SMC, planning to transfer into Menlo and use that as a backdoor into Stanford Business or something
stanford dont got a business school
September 29, 2013 @ 03:02 AM
shitposter supreme

http://www.gsb.stanford.edu/

what
September 29, 2013 @ 04:08 AM
Panther.

http://www.gsb.stanford.edu/

what
I'm afraid you don't realize quite how hard GSB is to get into.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

October 22, 2013 @ 08:10 AM
Captain EO

Trying to do something at UCR.

God wears Gucci, the Devil wears Prada, Bitches in the back ain't wearing nada. Double Negative...

October 22, 2013 @ 09:46 AM
majdob

Trying to do something at UCR.
Lets smoke a blunt
October 22, 2013 @ 06:13 PM
thegodfather

ucr gang we in dis
October 22, 2013 @ 11:52 PM
trolos714

CSULB anybody?

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

October 22, 2013 @ 11:58 PM
"MERCY"

I'm at a local community college, and I'm seriously scared for my future right now. I plan on doing something with chemistry or pharmacy, but I'm horrible with chemistry lab work. These classes can be a lot more overwhelming than I thought. Plus, I haven't really found anyone I could talk to about anything. I need more close friends whom I'd feel comfortable around. Some people are cool and all, but they wouldn't be the ones I'd speak to about anything and everything.
why are you pursuing a field you're not good at?
October 23, 2013 @ 10:11 AM
bootynuggets

does anyone go to/know about Ithaca College in new york? i've been looking for colleges that have what i wanna major in (i think "recording arts/music technology" would be the closest name of the major), but i don't wanna go to a school that's specifically for music in the unfortunate event that i lose interest in it and wanna change my major. is it a good school? from what i see on the collegeboard website, i should be able to get in with my current academic record.

I produce with a friend for fun. https://soundcloud.com/kopm

October 23, 2013 @ 03:44 PM
killyour

I'll be a CC student very soon. I want study and go to NYU very very very very very much. But my application is really kinda weak and low SAT score. Cuz i've been living in Hong Kong for years and English is not my first language, and different education system comparing to the US. I'll be going to CC just because I want to study in NYU, that CC is partnership with NYU Steinhardt. Should I apply ED to let them know i'm interested in NYU first lol? Will it affect my chance of getting into NYU in the future? 
I'm about to apply ED1 to NYU, have a 3.7 gpa and 1960 on SAT (yung 700 math score). I was told that NYU was a "Target" school for me with those grades/scores without extracurriculars/essay. You can use that as a reference point for your scores I guess, If you have citizenship outside of US some schools look highly upon that, IDK about NYU, though.

Edit: I visited the campus twice. If you get the opportunity I would highly suggest doing that.
October 23, 2013 @ 08:53 PM
LA

CSUSB

still to many mexicans here...
October 24, 2013 @ 04:08 AM
majdob

Any UCR fam, lets turn up tomorrow 
October 24, 2013 @ 08:59 AM
Knxwledge

hell yeah nigga
October 24, 2013 @ 04:02 PM
Captain EO

^Been trying to find some new people to kick it with in Riverside. This city is boring.

God wears Gucci, the Devil wears Prada, Bitches in the back ain't wearing nada. Double Negative...

October 24, 2013 @ 04:09 PM
clout

does anyone go to/know about Ithaca College in new york? i've been looking for colleges that have what i wanna major in (i think "recording arts/music technology" would be the closest name of the major), but i don't wanna go to a school that's specifically for music in the unfortunate event that i lose interest in it and wanna change my major. is it a good school? from what i see on the collegeboard website, i should be able to get in with my current academic record.
nah ithaca is trash for that, i'm a producer myself. look @ these schools
nyu
belmont
indiana university
columbia college in chicago
usc (new program w/ dr dre, jimmy iovine & young guru also teaching some classes) <--- wish this was around when i was applying for schools smh
October 25, 2013 @ 12:24 AM
majdob

hell yeah nigga
Homies having a party at tha crib tonight bruh's
October 25, 2013 @ 02:57 AM
powerball

hell yeah nigga
let me come through
October 25, 2013 @ 03:25 AM
majdob

hell yeah nigga
let me come through
Ima cruise down in a bit, ill keep you posted b
October 25, 2013 @ 04:46 AM
hkeys

For my part time job niggas. How many hours do yall work a week? I just put in around 30/week.  and everyone around me is saying thats too much. Just curious to know how much you guys workin with. 
Late to the thread, but I work 32-35 hrs a week, stocking shelves at Publix (grocery store) and been a full time student going to community college until this semester (last one). Probably transferring to USF next year. 

http://thedividedminds.com/

October 25, 2013 @ 08:52 AM
heirmvrx

anyone coming to ucsb for halloween?
October 25, 2013 @ 11:16 AM
majdob

anyone coming to ucsb for halloween?
Heard its a bust unless you actually stay over there, deltopia is where its at though 
November 10, 2013 @ 03:28 AM
youngsatan

lol usually just lurk but made an acct for this thread.
can anyone give me chances for Berkeley/UCLA
4.32 weighted, 3.96 unweighted
2320 SAT I, 750 Math SAT II, 760 Mol. Bio SAT II, 730 Lit SAT II
extracurrics: wind ensemble, peer counseling, president of music appreciation club, 100+ hrs community service, interned at a hospital, lotsa sciency academic bullshit and accolades etc 
thanks in advance 

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

November 10, 2013 @ 03:53 AM
ManyHenny

extracurrics: wind ensemble, peer counseling, president of music appreciation club, 100+ hrs community service, interned at a hospital, lotsa sciency academic bullshit and accolades etc 
thanks in advance 
Pretty solid chance, but you can never be too sure with the BS that is college admissions.

Apply to more schools.
November 10, 2013 @ 04:39 AM
youngsatan

thanks in advance 
Pretty solid chance, but you can never be too sure with the BS that is college admissions.

Apply to more schools.
fasho will. applying to UChicago and a bunch of other mid-tier east coast schools as well as UCs. Berk/Chicago/Columbia are top choices atm. Got no shot at columbia but its worth a try. thanks for advice du

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

November 12, 2013 @ 01:56 AM
Flynt Flossy

college essays are a pain. I keep restarting because I'm not satisfied with what I write. what are some topics that you guys wrote again
November 12, 2013 @ 02:39 AM
dosmos

Anyone here at SF state or USF?

Yes

November 12, 2013 @ 02:40 AM
hkeys

I'm at HCC. Planning on transferring to USF after this semester.

http://thedividedminds.com/

November 12, 2013 @ 02:48 AM
steady

I'm at HCC. Planning on transferring to USF after this semester.
Really? I go to HCC as well and I'm planning to go to USF after I get my AA. Small world. Which campus are you at?

Please login first to reply.