August 30, 2013 @ 04:42 PM
shroudsqt

The HR director reports to someone and that someone reports to someone else, everyone has a boss, if the company doesn't want you then they don't want you.

My feedback thread: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/206063

August 30, 2013 @ 05:05 PM
truuuchainz

then just go to community college rack up your credits and move out
August 30, 2013 @ 05:12 PM
waffle999

I'm living in Hong Kong but born in the US. Currently a senior student, but will apply CC near my US residential, cuz can't do well on SAT. Hopefully after CC may become a NYU student. Gonna send my report cards or you may say high school transcript to CC tomorrow.
August 30, 2013 @ 10:29 PM
frankieBRKLYN

suspended

^ I'm a chem-bio major, planning to to go the school's Pharm school after I graduate. I'm not pre-pharm tho, so I have to do my schedule for my years in undergrad based off the pharm school's pre-reqs
That's cool I'm the same major as well although I want to do medicine. I had no idea UP had Pharmacy I thought it was only Dentistry in Stockton. Are you a freshman?
Yeah, I am. The Dentistry school is in SF, a law school in Sacramento, and the pharm school is on the Stockton campus. Where do you go to, fam?
I currently go to a local community college, couldn't afford to go where I wanted so I'm going here to get my G.E. and basic courses done. I don't regret CC at all, helped me get adjusted to the college environment and get a feel for what I wanted. Still trying to pursue medicine because it's all I really want to do but I'll see how transferring works out.
August 31, 2013 @ 12:21 AM
kh

yo, where all the ucr kids dorming, they fucked mine up
August 31, 2013 @ 01:56 AM
corkybucher

I decided to go for my bachelors and then go to pharmacy school instead of the pre-pharm route. any advice for going this route?

Buying W+H leather low tops size 40-41

September 3, 2013 @ 10:47 PM
kxnny

I'm a freshmen, I took a semester at OSU my senior year though. Major is Architecture. (I've lived in Cbus all my life though so I know the area well) 
damn architecture seems really hard. what dorm you in?
September 8, 2013 @ 02:09 AM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

X-post from the chat thread

If you guys could go to almost any university on a 4 month exchange.. what city would you choose?
I just cant decide between UCLA, NYU, Keio (tokyo), like 4 uni's in Hong Kong, Seoul, London or some place like Rio de Janeiro...
problem with Keio is that it ranks really bad when it comes down to business schools
Money aint a thing cause i keep paying my regular tuiton fee

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

September 8, 2013 @ 02:42 AM
Okay.

boston bruh 

nah if i could go anywhere id go to tokyo

where the azn girls at

September 8, 2013 @ 02:52 AM
johnnyy

College!!!
September 8, 2013 @ 07:23 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

I'm a high school senior heading off to a UC soon, how bad is my debt/loan gonna fuck my credit up? I'm a broke nigga so i gotta rely on financial aid
September 8, 2013 @ 07:54 AM
Doobie

WHICH ONE OF YALL NIGGAS GOING TO DAVIS

While there's life there is hope, only the dead have none.

September 8, 2013 @ 05:50 PM
christopher.

none of yall really go to Pacific in Stockton? I seen an asian nigga wearing nbhd, so it just got me wondering if there's any HB fam outchea
September 8, 2013 @ 06:24 PM
Okay.

wheres hb boston at tho 

where the azn girls at

September 10, 2013 @ 01:28 PM
Knxwledge

pentland hills bruh
edit: i applied for a double and they ended up giving me a triple. kinda bummed lol but whatever haha.
September 10, 2013 @ 04:15 PM
mackness

I'm a freshmen, I took a semester at OSU my senior year though. Major is Architecture. (I've lived in Cbus all my life though so I know the area well) 
damn architecture seems really hard. what dorm you in?
I live at home because I live like a mile away from campus in Victorian Village. Arch isn't hard yet, just a lot of work. What about you?

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

September 11, 2013 @ 02:00 AM
TreyHongz

I'm a high school senior heading off to a UC soon, how bad is my debt/loan gonna fuck my credit up? I'm a broke nigga so i gotta rely on financial aid
As long as you pay it back your credit is gonna be fine. Will only help your credit if you pay off your debt
You're looking at 30k/year.....

IG: @treyhongz

September 11, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
TreyHongz

Y'all stacking up shoeboxes or leaving the shoeboxes at home and just taking the shoes to college?

September 17, 2013 @ 08:33 AM
Knxwledge

schoolboy q coming to UCR on that  block party cool 
September 17, 2013 @ 09:00 PM
majdob

schoolboy q coming to UCR on that  block party  
Shits about to be turnt up this quarter bruh
September 18, 2013 @ 12:40 AM
christopher.

Y'all stacking up shoeboxes or leaving the shoeboxes at home and just taking the shoes to college?
I stacked shoe boxes in the closet/dresser thing that came with the room.
September 18, 2013 @ 12:55 AM
REVS

http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/news/academic-ranking-of-world-universities-2013-released/2006515.article#.Ujhg5YasB3s.facebook

Where's you school at? Finishing my degree in the spring at University of Pittsburgh. 76th ain't too bad. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

September 18, 2013 @ 02:34 AM
DOUBLECUP

http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/news/academic-ranking-of-world-universities-2013-released/2006515.article#.Ujhg5YasB3s.facebook

Where's you school at? Finishing my degree in the spring at University of Pittsburgh. 76th ain't too bad. 
40. fuck wit me.

प्रधानसेनापति :{ ─╤╦︻ 父

September 18, 2013 @ 03:53 AM
mackness

40. fuck wit me.
65th not to shabby

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

September 18, 2013 @ 05:02 AM
TALIBAN

none of yall really go to Pacific in Stockton? I seen an asian nigga wearing nbhd, so it just got me wondering if there's any HB fam outchea
that was actually my first choice but didn't get into the Pharmacy program out there. I'm at USF right now tho
September 18, 2013 @ 05:16 AM
bjornvan

September 18, 2013 @ 05:46 AM
x415

pentland hills bruh
edit: i applied for a double and they ended up giving me a triple. kinda bummed lol but whatever haha.
with a loft? its not as bad as you think! same shit happened to me but turned out pretty well
September 20, 2013 @ 02:04 AM
WetCat

hey fam. can I get some advice? I don't know much about the whole early admissions program for applying to colleges. All ive heard is that it is very competitive and that its mainly for people looking to get into very good schools (NYU Columbia etc). Ive also heard that you can only apply to a few schools and if you are accepted you must enroll into the school (I highly doubt this). But as for positives I heard its pretty much guaranteed that the college will actually look at your application.
I will be applying to UCSD, Cal poly, UC Davis, UC Irvine, SDSU, and a few other UCs. 
I have my ACT on Saturday and im looking to get my 28 up to a 30, however, I don't think ive put in enough studying to do so, do you guys think that it would be wiser to wait until the next ACT test in October (I think) and just apply during the normal application period or take the test Saturday and apply during the early admissions period?

Basically I need someone to explain the whole early admissions process and let me know if im better off waiting till the regular season.
September 20, 2013 @ 06:10 AM
mackness

Don't study for the ACT, it's easier to just take it twice and nail it the second time

September 20, 2013 @ 06:24 AM
TreyHongz

hey fam. can I get some advice? I don't know much about the whole early admissions program for applying to colleges. All ive heard is that it is very competitive and that its mainly for people looking to get into very good schools (NYU Columbia etc). Ive also heard that you can only apply to a few schools and if you are accepted you must enroll into the school (I highly doubt this). But as for positives I heard its pretty much guaranteed that the college will actually look at your application.
I will be applying to UCSD, Cal poly, UC Davis, UC Irvine, SDSU, and a few other UCs. 
I have my ACT on Saturday and im looking to get my 28 up to a 30, however, I don't think ive put in enough studying to do so, do you guys think that it would be wiser to wait until the next ACT test in October (I think) and just apply during the normal application period or take the test Saturday and apply during the early admissions period?

Basically I need someone to explain the whole early admissions process and let me know if im better off waiting till the regular season.
UC's don't offer early decision, but cal poly does (SLO for sure, dont know about pomona). By applying for early decision, you're basically telling the college you want to go there and that's your first choice, so they expect you to enroll if you get admitted.  It's for people who know exactly what they want to do and the school they want to go to.

hope this helped, been through this last year.

Please login first to reply.