Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
August 21, 2013 @ 07:44 AM
Relax.

Any hb fam gonna be up at CSUCI this fall? 
August 21, 2013 @ 07:58 AM
powerball

Damn bruhs, I'm going to spop 9 at UC Irvine in 2 days, how many y'all heading there this fall, need to find my raw denim fam.

Also, what y'all bring to spop? Is it necessary to bring a backpack? 
yes. bring a bag with some snacks and shit for a shower just in case you decide to take one. also bring a pillow in case you want to fall asleep.
August 22, 2013 @ 07:38 AM
kcruzin

Any Cal State Fullerton ppl on here?
August 22, 2013 @ 04:05 PM
Exo

collegeboyz
August 23, 2013 @ 12:02 AM
kxnny

Anybody on here go to Ohio State?
August 23, 2013 @ 12:37 AM
mackness

I go to Ohio State! So does this other guy on here I forget his username.

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

August 23, 2013 @ 09:38 PM
kxnny

what is there to like do around here n shit. i just transferred out here
August 25, 2013 @ 07:30 PM
ILL.WILL

Anyone here go to Santa Clara? How do you like it? That's my fall back if I don't get into USC.
August 25, 2013 @ 10:14 PM
majdob

going to UCR's orientation in 4 days. any niggas on here going to UCR? talk to me brehs
the fuck is UCR?
lol
UCR is where its at, starting my third year there this fall
August 27, 2013 @ 04:39 AM
Knxwledge

going to UCR's orientation in 4 days. any niggas on here going to UCR? talk to me brehs
the fuck is UCR?
lol
cool fk yeah hope to spot you soon mayimbe jr.
August 27, 2013 @ 04:51 AM
mackness

A lot on Campus and in the Short North area. Always parties too.

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

August 27, 2013 @ 05:10 AM
christopher.

I didn't realize I'm taking 17 units this semester until yesterday. But apparently that's normal for chem-bio majors. Chem and bio + labs are gonna suck hard.

Also i'm having trouble making friends. :/ I meet people and say "whats up" and stuff, but I really haven't had a good connection yet with anyone, like eating with em or chillin for a bit in the dorms. I've only been at school for 4 days, so hopefully it gets better within the week.
August 27, 2013 @ 09:24 AM
majdob

the fuck is UCR?
lol
fk yeah hope to spot you soon mayimbe jr.
Fuck yeah lets turn up this quarter bruh
August 27, 2013 @ 09:41 PM
kxnny

A lot on Campus and in the Short North area. Always parties too.
yeah thats what it seems like. whats your year/major?
August 28, 2013 @ 03:45 AM
mackness

I'm a freshmen, I took a semester at OSU my senior year though. Major is Architecture. (I've lived in Cbus all my life though so I know the area well) 

August 28, 2013 @ 04:10 AM
The Ders

I didn't realize I'm taking 17 units this semester until yesterday. But apparently that's normal for chem-bio majors. Chem and bio + labs are gonna suck hard.

Also i'm having trouble making friends. :/ I meet people and say "whats up" and stuff, but I really haven't had a good connection yet with anyone, like eating with em or chillin for a bit in the dorms. I've only been at school for 4 days, so hopefully it gets better within the week.
Where do you go?
August 28, 2013 @ 05:35 AM
christopher.

Where do you go?
University of the Pacific in Stockton
August 28, 2013 @ 05:49 AM
The Ders

Where do you go?
University of the Pacific in Stockton
You're doing dentistry right? I know another guy who went there also
August 28, 2013 @ 05:53 AM
christopher.

^ I'm a chem-bio major, planning to to go the school's Pharm school after I graduate. I'm not pre-pharm tho, so I have to do my schedule for my years in undergrad based off the pharm school's pre-reqs
August 28, 2013 @ 06:03 AM
The Ders

^ I'm a chem-bio major, planning to to go the school's Pharm school after I graduate. I'm not pre-pharm tho, so I have to do my schedule for my years in undergrad based off the pharm school's pre-reqs
That's cool I'm the same major as well although I want to do medicine. I had no idea UP had Pharmacy I thought it was only Dentistry in Stockton. Are you a freshman?
August 28, 2013 @ 06:05 AM
tokyocean

I'm currently attending a local community college, and I'm loving the experience. I'm enjoying the freedom, and it's definitely a better time and place than high school. Having graduated high school earlier this year, I'm going to say that I'm glad I'm out of there. College is the way to go. I despised high school, although I did have some good memories here and there while I was still in high school. I'm taking seventeen units this semester, but I'm trying to earn one more unit. I actually feel like I'm somebody in college. Generally speaking, I felt horrible in high school.

Karmaloop rep code: REDHOT

August 28, 2013 @ 06:05 AM
christopher.

That's cool I'm the same major as well although I want to do medicine. I had no idea UP had Pharmacy I thought it was only Dentistry in Stockton. Are you a freshman?
Yeah, I am. The Dentistry school is in SF, a law school in Sacramento, and the pharm school is on the Stockton campus. Where do you go to, fam?
August 28, 2013 @ 12:26 PM
Knxwledge

I'm currently attending a local community college, and I'm loving the experience. I'm enjoying the freedom, and it's definitely a better time and place than high school. Having graduated high school earlier this year, I'm going to say that I'm glad I'm out of there. College is the way to go. I despised high school, although I did have some good memories here and there while I was still in high school. I'm taking seventeen units this semester, but I'm trying to earn one more unit. I actually feel like I'm somebody in college. Generally speaking, I felt horrible in high school.
same bruh. almost took the route to the community college. honestly it saves up alot of money just going through that way... 
August 28, 2013 @ 12:32 PM
SkyMase

same bruh. almost took the route to the community college. honestly it saves up alot of money just going through that way... 
Same here. same classes-less money. I tried out a Calstate for one semester and got in , the cost is the $5000-6000 for the first semester so I just say the hell with calstates and went to a com. college and the same classes are only about $500-$1000 (at most)
August 30, 2013 @ 12:37 PM
shroudsqt

I really don't understand why people that attend college are so arrogant and snobbish towards people that are not in college.

Your thoughts?

My feedback thread: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/206063

August 30, 2013 @ 12:41 PM
powerball

I really don't understand why people that attend college are so arrogant and snobbish towards people that are not in college.

Your thoughts?
it's embedded into our genes. rich people think they're better than poor people, it's a concept dating back to the beginnings of time. people who go to college feel that they're smarter than those who don't go to college which explains the snobby attitude. that's why people want to get into the best schools so that they can show that they're better than those who go to crappier colleges. and those that go to crappy colleges want to look down upon those that don't go to college at all. 
August 30, 2013 @ 12:46 PM
shroudsqt

get good grades study hard and you won't know how to think because they've brainwashed you to think their way. I don't know why you are all under the impression that a corporation will not hire you because you don't have a degree. They don't care if you have a degree, they want you to be able to think and have passion for what you are doing. IF they do care whether you have a degree or not, then that's not an organization that you should be working for to begin with.

August 30, 2013 @ 02:26 PM
jamesjebbia

Your thoughts?
feel like that's changing now that everyone is coming to terms that college isn't for everyone 
edit: anyone go to st john's? what's campus life like?
August 30, 2013 @ 03:05 PM
shroudsqt

Coming to terms that college isn't for everyone or coming to terms with the fact that they want to live their lives debt free?

August 30, 2013 @ 03:19 PM
FreestyleFEllowship

Your thoughts?
This generalization that people that attend college are arrogant and snobbish is equally as ignorant as college students generalizing those who don't go to college are dumb. 

Not all college students are arrogant and snobbish, but some are.
Not all people who don't go to college are dumb, but some are. 

get good grades study hard and you won't know how to think because they've brainwashed you to think their way. I don't know why you are all under the impression that a corporation will not hire you because you don't have a degree. They don't care if you have a degree, they want you to be able to think and have passion for what you are doing. IF they do care whether you have a degree or not, then that's not an organization that you should be working for to begin with.
The point of college is to help you learn how to think. Thats the point. To challenge your ideas and beliefs and make you re-evaluate. And I'm under the impression that a corporation will not hire me because I don't have a degree because my mother works in Human Resources (the people that hire you in major corporations) and I know that not only is it almost a requirement to have a college degree, but nowadays you need a college degree specializing in the field your applying for and an internship. TBH having a college degree gives you a step up in the corporate business world, without one you have no PROOF that you know what you're doing. You can fake passion and if you're able to think but unable to comprehend basic concepts needed for the workload, you won't get the job. Ofcourse college isn't for everyone, but then you have to understand that if college isn't for you, then the jobs that require a college degree aren't for you either.

WELL HERE THAT MOTHERFUCKER IS

Please login first to reply.