July 18, 2013 @ 10:04 PM
frankieBRKLYN

suspended

Man fuck Community College registration. 
July 19, 2013 @ 12:31 AM
REVS

First semester freshmen?

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

July 19, 2013 @ 12:40 AM
frankieBRKLYN

suspended

First semester freshmen?
Nah man, been here 2 years, they are giving freshman priority. Got my classes but got the B rated teachers. I needa get the hell out of here I swear.

Side note: I got a D 2 semesters ago in a Science course, I am a Science major, am I fucked? I took an accelerated class and it ended up being way too much for me. Taking it again this semester, been my dream to go Med School.
July 19, 2013 @ 12:50 AM
REVS

First semester freshmen?
Nah man, been here 2 years, they are giving freshman priority. Got my classes but got the B rated teachers. I needa get the hell out of here I swear.

Side note: I got a D 2 semesters ago in a Science course, I am a Science major, am I fucked? I took an accelerated class and it ended up being way too much for me. Taking it again this semester, been my dream to go Med School.
Oh alright I gotcha, I'm right there with you my dude, only one more semester for me them I'm out to a 4-year. 

And from what I've heard, most professors tell you if you do poorly in a core course to take it again, and improve, this way potential schools, or employers will see you trying to fix a wrong. But I've also talked to admission officers at schools who say that it really does't help as much as you think, some places will see that you took it again, but they only look at the first time you've taken a class. Again, this is what I've heard from just a few schools. I'm sure every university is different. It's a good call to take it again, and I'm prove your grade and overall GPA. 

July 19, 2013 @ 12:59 AM
No Fuxx Given

Does the school you go to make a difference only because of its name? I chose to go to a cheaper state school instead of going to a more well known school because it was way too expensive. Good move or no? Schools are Temple (the expensive school) and West Chester (school I'm attending in the Fall). 

Fly on little wing

July 19, 2013 @ 01:16 AM
REVS

West Chester really isn't a very well known school, neither is Temple actually. I know of them because I obviously live in the area. The only two really well known state schools in PA are PSU and Pitt, and by well know, I mean in other parts of the US, people know them.  

I'm not saying WCU and Temple aren't good schools don't get me wrong because they are. I'm just saying as far as being known outside of PA. Name can make a difference when looking for a job, but nowhere near as much of a difference that your grades and academic records make. I know a lot of friends who have graduated from WCU and have found local jobs who are doing fine. 

Edit: Again after reading my first sentence, I feel like I come off bashing the schools, which I'm not. They're both good schools and have good programs. 

July 19, 2013 @ 01:39 AM
Unuffin

Does the school you go to make a difference only because of its name? I chose to go to a cheaper state school instead of going to a more well known school because it was way too expensive. Good move or no? Schools are Temple (the expensive school) and West Chester (school I'm attending in the Fall). 

Cheaper school is a wiser move. An ideal school would be one that offers a good program you're interested in, low cost and where you feel you fit in well.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

July 19, 2013 @ 07:11 AM
frankieBRKLYN

suspended

First semester freshmen?

Oh alright I gotcha, I'm right there with you my dude, only one more semester for me them I'm out to a 4-year. 

And from what I've heard, most professors tell you if you do poorly in a core course to take it again, and improve, this way potential schools, or employers will see you trying to fix a wrong. But I've also talked to admission officers at schools who say that it really does't help as much as you think, some places will see that you took it again, but they only look at the first time you've taken a class. Again, this is what I've heard from just a few schools. I'm sure every university is different. It's a good call to take it again, and I'm prove your grade and overall GPA. 
Thanks for the reply fam, appreciate it. My GPA pre-D was a 3.9 but it lowered quite a bit after, Medical School is something i've been wanting for a very long time and I've been trying in every single class to do my very best, but for that course I honestly tried wholeheartedly and I guess it didn't work out. I'm just bummed since I have no friends in any classes and it feels like I won't do well enough to get where I want. I just feel like I try but nothing comes out of it, you know what I'm sayin? I worked my ass off to get A's in almost every class but this D just ruined my psyche.
July 19, 2013 @ 07:15 AM
shnoosetheboose

what was the class you got a D in, out of curiousity?
July 19, 2013 @ 07:53 AM
LurkerSince'08

I'm attending Temple in the Fall & its gonna cost me about $30,000 per year including housing which I got placed in the most expensive dorms that are actually apartments razz but it sucks because without housing it'd cost me about $10,000 with my financial aid... So with that said... go to a state school like WCU to save money
July 19, 2013 @ 08:36 AM
TreyHongz

Anybody going to UC Irvine this fall?

IG: @treyhongz

July 19, 2013 @ 10:35 AM
powerball

you go to spop yet?
July 19, 2013 @ 02:36 PM
TreyHongz

you go to spop yet?
Nah, I'm going in August. 

July 19, 2013 @ 09:01 PM
powerball

you go to spop yet?
Nah, I'm going in August. 
it's a really good time. looks like u got kinda screwed since you're going to be registering late and getting stuck with shit classes.
July 19, 2013 @ 10:48 PM
frankieBRKLYN

suspended

what was the class you got a D in, out of curiousity?
Rather not say, but lets keep it at a core science ie Bio/Chem etc
July 19, 2013 @ 11:10 PM
REVS

If it was inorganic chemistry, a D is very understandable. Anyone else take that course? That shit is killer.

July 20, 2013 @ 12:21 AM
TreyHongz

@powerball yeah, I've been on vacation, no other choice :/ 

July 20, 2013 @ 12:26 AM
frankieBRKLYN

suspended

If it was inorganic chemistry, a D is very understandable. Anyone else take that course? That shit is killer.
Gotta take that soon suprised . I'm just super lost right now, like I want to go med school but am I cut out for it? Will I even like it if I get there? Can I transfer to a good school? What if I can't transfer, what do I do? Can I even do anything else in my life? All these questions in my head.
July 20, 2013 @ 02:16 AM
REVS

I'm attending Temple in the Fall & its gonna cost me about $30,000 per year including housing which I got placed in the most expensive dorms that are actually apartments  but it sucks because without housing it'd cost me about $10,000 with my financial aid... So with that said... go to a state school like WCU to save money
You a freshmen or a transfer? 

July 20, 2013 @ 10:12 PM
LurkerSince'08

I'm attending Temple in the Fall & its gonna cost me about $30,000 per year including housing which I got placed in the most expensive dorms that are actually apartments  but it sucks because without housing it'd cost me about $10,000 with my financial aid... So with that said... go to a state school like WCU to save money
You a freshmen or a transfer? 
Freshman
July 21, 2013 @ 02:43 AM
REVS

Good shit man, I'm sure you're looking forward to the Fall. 

July 21, 2013 @ 04:13 AM
Ron Swanson

I can't decide between Computer Science and Computer Information Systems sad

I really want to do Computer Science, but I have doubts and I just don't think I would be able to do pass.  Most likely because of the math.  razz
July 21, 2013 @ 06:22 AM
Exotic

2nd year here. spop is awesome man you're gonna have a good time. I hope you're dorming your first year cuz that's what made freshman year for me.
July 21, 2013 @ 05:26 PM
W33ZY

Anyone here in the phys therapy or phys therapy assistant field? Been looking into it.. Don't know if i should continue to get a bachelors and go for DPT or do apply for a pta program and work as that for a few years and see how that goes and maybe work towards DPT on the side. Any help or info is appreciated!
I use to want to be a PT, but I recently changed my mind and want to become a chiropractor now. The PT field is so impacted now, it's ridiculous. Getting a job isn't a problem, but getting into PT school is the real hard part. In California, the average school has about 60 spots available and about 500 applicants. In your case, I would say to just get your bachelors and then from there see what you can get into. If you can get into PT school, then go for it, but if not, then try becoming a PTA and see where that takes you. 

I appreciate the feedback man!
July 22, 2013 @ 03:00 AM
malik58

suspended

Anybody here fuxx with LSU (Louisiana State University) ? How is it? I'm bout to be a junior in high school and I wanna know if its a good school academically and how it is to live there and shit

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

July 22, 2013 @ 01:22 PM
LurkerSince'08

Good shit man, I'm sure you're looking forward to the Fall. 
yeah dude, hopefully it's dope.. it was between there, Drexel and Howard down in D.C. 
August 2, 2013 @ 12:27 AM
Justiin

anyone going to cal state san marcos this fall?

BUY MY SHIT BITCH http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/163077/

August 2, 2013 @ 12:38 AM
californiaboy

Help a freshmen out? i got financial aid to help cover my first years tuition but i looks like ima get raped with trying to find my classes books :p anyone know any websites where i can like rent a book for a semester?
August 2, 2013 @ 01:23 AM
powerball

Help a freshmen out? i got financial aid to help cover my first years tuition but i looks like ima get raped with trying to find my classes books :p anyone know any websites where i can like rent a book for a semester?
chegg and there's one other one but i forgot what it was called
August 2, 2013 @ 01:46 AM
Panther.

Anybody here fuxx with LSU (Louisiana State University) ? How is it? I'm bout to be a junior in high school and I wanna know if its a good school academically and how it is to live there and shit

Can't tell if troll or just moved to America.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

Please login first to reply.