May 7, 2013 @ 07:33 AM
powerball

USC was extremely shitty with the financial aid and Georgetown just gave out loans with low interests. Bank $truggle$. But another factor was due to Full IB, I basically start as a sophomore. My main goal is grad school.

But here's a thought I've been thinking of ever since I watched the pilot of Suits and wanting a better a standardized test score. This may be dumb and just pure fantasy, but hear me out; I want some feedback on this plan:

Person A gets 36/2400 on respective standardized test with ease. 
Person B only gets ok scores like 1900/29.
A and B sign up for the same test on the same day at the same local high school. A and B check in with their respective IDs and head out to their room but instead of going to their correct room, they switch. So A is taking B's test and B is taking A's test. B pays off A with a substantial amount of money and it is a win-win situation.

Keep this in mind:
This is the scenario in Oregon. We only need to check in once and then we are free to go to our test rooms.
I know SAT has that cursive thing but one can easily fake it with some practice.
A doesn't go for the perfect score but a damn good score like say 2200-2300/34-35

Thoughts?
lol it's much easier than that. if you really wanna cheat the system, have your friend who's a genius get a fake id with your name on it that is also state issued. proctors can't tell the difference between a real and a fake id unless it's absolutely obvious so once you get past the id issuing you're good to go and you'll pay your friend the price of the fake id (150) + say another 100-150 to take your test for you. i've seen a bunch of asians do this with their own ids because proctors can't tell asians apart in photos, no joke. 

if you get caught, you'll never get into a college which is the downside. also, you mentioned suits and its 100000x harder to cheat on an lsat, gmat, or mcat than it is to cheat on an SAT. that's why SAT/ACT are absolutely jokes since anyone can get away with cheating.
May 7, 2013 @ 09:03 AM
kmz

I'd think your potential earnings at USC/GT could easily make up for the higher tuition, but I guess it depends what you want to go into
May 9, 2013 @ 04:56 AM
smegmashark

Lurker here, just couldn't find this info on my own was hoping someone could help me. My family is moving to santa clara CA from canada, and I was wondering if there is any decently credible engineering schools in the state that would take me. I did a year of engineering at my local university and got a 2.7 (one of the best schools in the country). I also am considering starting over my degree, I have high school average of 88% in calculus, math, english, chem and phys.

http://yungcrunchy.tumblr.com/

May 9, 2013 @ 03:24 PM
kushburner

who's graduating this year? with 1 week left i can say im  tired of school. glad this shit is about to be over.
May 9, 2013 @ 09:28 PM
Flynt Flossy

I don't know what to do anymore
I'm a Junior in high school closing in on my 2nd semester and I have a 2.7 GPA overall (3 years)
I've been getting all 90's with the exception of one class this semester but I feel its too late to do anything anymore. How much can I increase my GPA senior year? Do colleges even look at senior year? What should I do to maximize my chances of getting into a good college?

HELP ME HB FAM!
May 9, 2013 @ 09:33 PM
O$VMA

I'm a Junior in high school closing in on my 2nd semester and I have a 2.7 GPA overall (3 years)
I've been getting all 90's with the exception of one class this semester but I feel its too late to do anything anymore. How much can I increase my GPA senior year? Do colleges even look at senior year? What should I do to maximize my chances of getting into a good college?

HELP ME HB FAM!
Score a 28 or higher on the ACT and you should be fine . 

Good Vibes .

May 10, 2013 @ 07:23 AM
Knxwledge

HELP ME HB FAM!
my man, just take shit load of AP/Honors next year. and get decent SAT scores, and make sure you involve in activities show the colleges that you are improving just do well, and im sure you'll be fine 
May 10, 2013 @ 07:24 AM
Knxwledge

who's graduating this year? with 1 week left i can say im  tired of school. glad this shit is about to be over.
right here man. haha i barely go to school now, glad its over finally 
May 10, 2013 @ 08:30 PM
Flynt Flossy

HELP ME HB FAM!
my man, just take shit load of AP/Honors next year. and get decent SAT scores, and make sure you involve in activities show the colleges that you are improving just do well, and im sure you'll be fine 
Would taking APs and Honors next year matter? I have to submit applications around January.
May 10, 2013 @ 10:16 PM
powerball

HELP ME HB FAM!
Would taking APs and Honors next year matter? I have to submit applications around January.
your senior year doesn't matter as much. it only matters if you're a borderline student at their school so they ask for senior grades. my best advice is that you go to cc for a year or two then transfer to a 4 year. not a lot of reputable schools accept people with 2.7 out of hs. start fresh and work hard at a cc and move your way up.
May 10, 2013 @ 10:52 PM
Flynt Flossy

I might

HELP ME HB FAM!
your senior year doesn't matter as much. it only matters if you're a borderline student at their school so they ask for senior grades. my best advice is that you go to cc for a year or two then transfer to a 4 year. not a lot of reputable schools accept people with 2.7 out of hs. start fresh and work hard at a cc and move your way up.
I might try to get into a SUNY with EOP programs. Hopefully i can get my GPA to a 3.0 with my incoming grades +  the senior first semester grades. I heard colleges love seeing student grade turnarounds so hopefully they'll take notice.
May 14, 2013 @ 04:08 AM
kushburner

right here man. haha i barely go to school now, glad its over finally 
i got hit with the senioritis as well. only showed like 4 out of 16 times at my general elective class but i dont give any fucks about that class.
May 14, 2013 @ 04:36 AM
chicity1

cool

10char
May 15, 2013 @ 08:52 AM
Knxwledge

HELP ME HB FAM!
it does matter. colleges look at how you manage to finish the last year. 
May 16, 2013 @ 03:43 AM
notXaiver

FUCK COLLEGE
May 16, 2013 @ 03:49 AM

Inactive

FUCK COLLEGE
May 17, 2013 @ 01:07 AM
kapu14

Is UC Riverside a nice school? 
People have been telling me it kinda sucks. 
What is it like what kind of people are over there?
May 17, 2013 @ 01:49 AM
GW

Just finished my freshman year at UC Berkeley today cool black college students we in dis
May 17, 2013 @ 01:49 AM
REVS

HELP ME HB FAM!
The first thing you need to do is change the way you're looking at it. It's never too late. 

Senior year take challenging courses, AP, or Honors. 
As far as electives go, find ones that interest you, but could possibly be GPA booster-type classes
Get involved in clubs at your school
Get involved in volunteer work in your area
Study your ass off for the SAT's, and yes, you can study for them, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
If it comes down to it take the ACTs as well
Write well thought out college essays, if your GPA doesn't improve, you can explain to them the reasoning behind your not so hot grades, but don't make excuses.
Follow up on colleges, meaning, take visits, keep in contact with the schools you are applying to, because yes, they do keep track of what do you involving the school itself, and how it may reflect how interested you are in going there.
Don't let anyone tell you colleges don't look at your senior year grades, because they do, and if they see improvement it can help you.  
Don't be a douche-bag and get "senioritis", work your ass on the last year, all of it counts.  

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

May 17, 2013 @ 01:53 AM
Captain Al

got a letter from university of Cincinnati

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

May 18, 2013 @ 10:20 PM
thrillmatic

Just finished my freshman year at UC Berkeley today black college students we in dis
Aren't there like, no niggas on that campus? I was declined from UCLA coming out of high school, somewhat glad about it. Only 300-400 niggas out of what, 20K students?

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

May 18, 2013 @ 11:25 PM
tmwtg

Just graduated today. That ceremony took more than 7 hours. Fuck.
May 19, 2013 @ 09:17 PM
GW

Just finished my freshman year at UC Berkeley today black college students we in dis
Aren't there like, no niggas on that campus? I was declined from UCLA coming out of high school, somewhat glad about it. Only 300-400 niggas out of what, 20K students?
Nah, it's more like over 1000 out of 30k students. The black population is only about 3.6%, but the black community is still closely knit and we all get along really well, so it's a good experience. I got denied from UCLA and UCSD, so my choice was between Berkeley, USC, and a full ride to Howard. I'd say I made the right choice.
May 20, 2013 @ 04:26 AM
phantomony

Anyone know anything bout CUNY City College? It looks cool and it's not bad price compared to other NY schools. But I hear admissions can be tough. And I hope theres kids who skate there. That would suck to be in NYC and have no one to skate with.
May 20, 2013 @ 08:49 AM
trolos714

Nah, it's more like over 1000 out of 30k students. The black population is only about 3.6%, but the black community is still closely knit and we all get along really well, so it's a good experience. I got denied from UCLA and UCSD, so my choice was between Berkeley, USC, and a full ride to Howard. I'd say I made the right choice.
How the hell did you not get accepted to UCSD, but accepted to Berkeley? 

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

May 25, 2013 @ 11:07 PM
.jpg

So the school i wanna go to states that i need at least 30 credits for me to avoid sending in my hs transcript 
and my SAT score. If i have lower than 30 credits i gotta send those in.

I did horrible during those years so im tryna avoid that. sadly, i only have 24 credits done.

now im tryna get into UMD for spring 14 so i'll be taking my fall 13 semester at my college.

the application deadline is Aug 1 so thats obv. before fall 13 even starts so the credits i get from fall 13 will be transferring to UMD as well.

but does that mean my fall 13 credits (which will not be completed obviously when i apply) counts towards the 30 credits i need?

help me out bruh. 
May 25, 2013 @ 11:21 PM
.jpg

HELP ME HB FAM!

Colleges dont look at senior year GPA... so your gpa is screwed. you better impress them one last time with the SAT.
June 9, 2013 @ 01:01 AM
DStyles

Anybody in here studying to be a dentist?

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

June 9, 2013 @ 04:31 PM
gloppypop

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY -

I need someone to write a business report for me.

The format for it is given in the instructions I have attached..
here are the INSTRUCTIONS in order by page number:
http://www.mediafire.com/?loncd1uqf0icd41

here is the OUTLINE of the topic that I have constructed to make it easier:
http://www.sharebeast.com/r7e8km17xi89

the final project is due on Thursday June 13.
Constructing a Business Report following APA style.

PLEASE,
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.
PM me.

WILL PAY WELL
QUICK CASH FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS
June 9, 2013 @ 10:33 PM
qrct1

what do you guys think about UCSB

aeterna13.com

Please login first to reply.