Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
April 1, 2013 @ 09:20 AM
Knxwledge

sent in my sir to ucr today. if you a goon, hit me up via pm. we can link up (pause), no fags tho.
make a ucr meet and shit, boutta be poppin
April 1, 2013 @ 09:25 AM
伝説の少女A

Been going to college for a 3 semesters now. Withdrew a good amount of classes and passed a couple. I feel like I have a serious case of A.D.D but I'm not sure if it's that or the fact that I'm just not motivated. When it's really late after not doing work I then start to feel really bummy about myself. Sometimes during the day I tell myself I'm going to do this work and plan out the day but when I get to it I get dumb distracted. Thinking about going to the doctors soon to talk about it. Wondering if anyone has been or know anyone in the situation I'm currently in or could give any tips or any type of advice or support from the HB Fam.
Yo I feel you on this, I don't feel like I have any motivation to bother studying. I always put off homework and shit till the last minute, and still end up hella distracted at like 2 in the morning. I have no long term goals for what I want for my future tho, might be different for you, just think about how this shit'll help you in your career later on.

\{T}/ http://calveeen.tumblr.com/ supram & bape x stussy 4 sale plz buy

April 1, 2013 @ 01:28 PM
tmwtg

Anyone go to Michigan, Miami, or Nyu and can give feedback?
Michigan and NYU are great. What do you want to do career-wise though?
April 1, 2013 @ 10:14 PM
DunkPunk

got accepted to UCSB as a transfer for econ and acct! I am wait listed on long beach. 

still waiting for ucsd decision to be posted! 

CURRENTLY IN LONDON.

April 2, 2013 @ 01:36 AM
jamesjebbia

not sure yet to be honest but mom's pressuring to go down her path of becoming a lawyer
April 2, 2013 @ 01:36 AM
majdob

sent in my sir to ucr today. if you a goon, hit me up via pm. we can link up (pause), no fags tho.
make a ucr meet and shit, boutta be poppin
All the UCR niggas unite 
April 3, 2013 @ 02:13 AM
kxnny

Anybody at Ohio State or have any experience transferring to a new school. Im currently at community college and got accepted to osu and was wondering if anyone here has been in a similar situation as far as transferring. Im excited to finally get to really experience college but im worried that it might be kind of difficult to adjust to everything and fit in since it will be sophomore year and everyone already has their like friend groups n whatever im also kind of shy/quiet. But yeah any tips or advice or anything college related would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
April 3, 2013 @ 04:16 AM
christopher.

can't decide between in-school housing our out-of school housing? Anyone have expericen with outside living?
I'm possibly attending UCSD, and since I'm gonna have to move down there, this is an important part of my school decision. I would ave a roomate for the out-of-school housing.
April 4, 2013 @ 01:55 AM
powerball

can't decide between in-school housing our out-of school housing? Anyone have expericen with outside living?
I'm possibly attending UCSD, and since I'm gonna have to move down there, this is an important part of my school decision. I would ave a roomate for the out-of-school housing.
are you in incoming freshmen? if thats the case why the hell would u want to live off campus? freshmen = on campus, transfer = off campus.
April 4, 2013 @ 02:45 AM
Mr. Jazz

are you in incoming freshmen? if thats the case why the hell would u want to live off campus? freshmen = on campus, transfer = off campus.
Yah use that opportunity, if you get to stay on campus. I heard it's pack......? 
April 4, 2013 @ 06:14 AM
christopher.

a friend is going too and asked if I wanted to split rent with her. Probably not gonna do it tho because it seems easier with on-campus.
April 4, 2013 @ 06:40 AM
kh

damn this ucr class of 2017 page is cringeworthy
April 4, 2013 @ 08:06 AM
majdob

@kh You goin in fall?
April 4, 2013 @ 09:15 PM
chaobro

not sure yet to be honest but mom's pressuring to go down her path of becoming a lawyer
Michigan has all the resources that you can ask for in an undergrad, it can be as competitive of a time as you want it to be. Some people like that, some people don't. If you're from 'that' type of family, (and since UM has outrageous OOS costs, I assume you are) you would do fine there. In my opinion, for just an undergrad, unless you're instate its hardly worth the 40k youre going to drop a semester.
April 4, 2013 @ 10:09 PM
kh

@kh You goin in fall?
ya, wbu?
April 5, 2013 @ 05:54 AM
D. Rose

Applied to all colleges for computer science/engineering and got into SJSU, waitlisted at Davis and Irvine, and got into SB as undeclared.  
I was originally going to submit my SIR to SB as an undeclared and try and transfer into the engineering major later down the road but I've heard it's difficult.  I've also heard that SJSU has a strong engineering program as it's right in the Silicon Valley.  If I didn't get into any of my waitlisted schools, SJSU with a CS major or UCSB undeclared?  

LOWBALL PARADISE: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/159669

April 5, 2013 @ 06:07 AM
kmz

SJSU if u want to work in the bay,  ucsb if u want to party your brains out and don't care about getting a job
April 5, 2013 @ 06:33 AM
majdob

@kh You goin in fall?
ya, wbu?
This is my first year there its been pretty dope so far
April 5, 2013 @ 07:12 AM
murklur

Applied to all colleges for computer science/engineering and got into SJSU, waitlisted at Davis and Irvine, and got into SB as undeclared.  
I was originally going to submit my SIR to SB as an undeclared and try and transfer into the engineering major later down the road but I've heard it's difficult.  I've also heard that SJSU has a strong engineering program as it's right in the Silicon Valley.  If I didn't get into any of my waitlisted schools, SJSU with a CS major or UCSB undeclared?  
Where you from? And are you a transfer student? I go to SJSU. It's aight
April 5, 2013 @ 06:01 PM

yo HB how much do freshman grades really matter? Do UC's primarily consider the UC GPA (soph + junior) or your overall high school gpa? and the same question for unweighted and weighted? is it viewed equally or no?

Freshman year: 3.2 unweighted
Sophomore year: 3.6 unweight, 3.8 weight
Junior year: 3.4 unweight, 4.2 weight (taking a crazy courseload)

UC GPA as of now is 4.0 (weighted)
Overall is 3.45, but 3.7 weighted
and I scored a 1900 on SAT as a first try, hoping to score higher

in interact & key club & class council and going to commit around 300 hours volunteering at a hospital

For the guys who applied to UC's this year, what are my chances at UCI,UCSC, UCSB, and UCSD ,UCD, Calpolyslo? or what should i do to raise my chances? help a brotha out, I feel like I'm losing hope ((
April 5, 2013 @ 06:27 PM
jamesjebbia

anyone go to the university of florida?
April 5, 2013 @ 07:17 PM
Panther.

na but i visited there and i know a ton of people who go there. i can help u. btw dont go to UM. its pretty much a rich kid who didnt get into UF school (that is, unless you want to go into med. their med program is top notch)
but yeah what do you need to know about uf? i know it all about fsu ucf uf and um

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

April 5, 2013 @ 09:10 PM
D. Rose

Where you from? And are you a transfer student? I go to SJSU. It's aight
I'm from the East Bay.  I'm going to be a Freshman.

LOWBALL PARADISE: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/159669

April 6, 2013 @ 10:07 PM
kh

@kh You goin in fall?
ya, wbu?
This is my first year there its been pretty dope so far
what dorm do you recommend?
April 7, 2013 @ 06:28 AM
jamesjebbia

na but i visited there and i know a ton of people who go there. i can help u. btw dont go to UM. its pretty much a rich kid who didnt get into UF school (that is, unless you want to go into med. their med program is top notch)
but yeah what do you need to know about uf? i know it all about fsu ucf uf and um
yea that's all I've been hearing about UM. I'm trying to study prelaw I know that they're program is really good but I just wanna know about everything else. cause it would suck to move all the way to Florida and be miserable 
April 7, 2013 @ 08:09 AM
kmz

yo HB how much do freshman grades really matter? Do UC's primarily consider the UC GPA (soph + junior) or your overall high school gpa? and the same question for unweighted and weighted? is it viewed equally or no?

Freshman year: 3.2 unweighted
Sophomore year: 3.6 unweight, 3.8 weight
Junior year: 3.4 unweight, 4.2 weight (taking a crazy courseload)

UC GPA as of now is 4.0 (weighted)
Overall is 3.45, but 3.7 weighted
and I scored a 1900 on SAT as a first try, hoping to score higher

in interact & key club & class council and going to commit around 300 hours volunteering at a hospital

For the guys who applied to UC's this year, what are my chances at UCI,UCSC, UCSB, and UCSD ,UCD, Calpolyslo? or what should i do to raise my chances? help a brotha out, I feel like I'm losing hope ((
Freshman grades don't matter much.  Seems as you would be a person who cares about careers.  If so I'd advise to look at private schools like Santa Clara and USC.  The only good public in CA that I've seen that consistently produces good applicants is Berkeley.  
April 7, 2013 @ 10:16 PM
Panther.

yea that's all I've been hearing about UM. I'm trying to study prelaw I know that they're program is really good but I just wanna know about everything else. cause it would suck to move all the way to Florida and be miserable 

why florida for law? umich has great law. honestly mich>UF anyday. kids here would kill to go to umich or nyu. if u come here go to uf unless you go to med (um). besides that dont waste your time by coming down here to FL if you got into some other great schools. uf is good shit, but not worth going to over umich or nyu.

April 7, 2013 @ 10:18 PM
ILL.WILL

Feedback on UCLA, USC and CPSLO out of state for engineering. Financial aid options for out of state?
April 9, 2013 @ 02:33 AM
jamesjebbia

why florida for law? umich has great law. honestly mich>UF anyday. kids here would kill to go to umich or nyu. if u come here go to uf unless you go to med (um). besides that dont waste your time by coming down here to FL if you got into some other great schools. uf is good shit, but not worth going to over umich or nyu.
I never heard anything good about nyu from people that go there and not feeling Mich that much. UF's law program is still really good just not to the caliber of the other two but one of the top ones in the country nonetheless and I've gotten positive feedback on everything else about it. How'd you like it when you visited?
April 9, 2013 @ 03:12 AM
Panther.

I never heard anything good about nyu from people that go there and not feeling Mich that much. UF's law program is still really good just not to the caliber of the other two but one of the top ones in the country nonetheless and I've gotten positive feedback on everything else about it. How'd you like it when you visited?

cool vibes. hopefully ill end up going there (or fsu). why dont you feel mich? and you dont hear anything good about nyu because of how rigorous it is and because theres no true campus. but uf was cool, just not as cool as fsu. if i got into both, and uf didnt have slightly more academic prestige, id pick fsu. hot girl ratio at fsu FAR exceeds uf, and the people at fsu are real chill. i say go for it if you can pay OOS. campus is a little more enclosed than i'd like (makes it feel a little like a high school).

Please login first to reply.