FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
March 22, 2013 @ 01:17 AM
WCDon

Id rather to go sdsu or SJSU than UCSC 
Rly? I live in San Jose so SJSU is just staying at home. I didnt apply to sdsu. UCSC was the only UC I got into lol

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

March 22, 2013 @ 05:53 AM
kmz

If u want to work in Silicon Valley SJSU is well known and respected in engineering and business (accounting mostly). More and better firms recruit there based on their proximity (tech firms in Santa Clara/Cupertino/san jose and big4 in downtown SJ).  If u want to move out I suggest going to CC and transferring out to a better UC. Also living in the redwoods doesnt appeal to me!
March 22, 2013 @ 08:27 PM
rabbitman

does anyone here go to penn state? saw some asian kid lifting in raw denim today haha

be careful what you pretend to be

March 23, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
Raravez

yer boi was just admitted to UCLA cool
March 24, 2013 @ 12:13 AM
primez

I got into University of the Pacific in Stockton, but I might just go to a community college first and transfer out two years later. Also, it seems as though it was much easier to get into UCLA this year. People who got rejected from UC Santa Barbara got into UCLA.
March 24, 2013 @ 04:25 PM
encore818

anyone here at USC?
i am
what did u do to get in? I'm trying to secure a chance to go to USC. I'm also doing a summer program there over the summer.
March 24, 2013 @ 04:54 PM
gloppypop

anyone mess with the add?
March 24, 2013 @ 05:23 PM
primez

anyone here go to ucr? whats the best dorming room/ best fraternity to pledge to?
there's like 10 people on hb that go to ucr. ask brendan nguyen or dandy dan about best dorm.
best frat is either fiji, pike, or phi psi. brendan is doing phi psi and faggot dan is in pike.
Why did you speak as though everyone knows who those guys are?
March 24, 2013 @ 05:31 PM
primez

Got rejected from UCSB and UCD. Fuuuuu my backup school is UCSC. Anyone go to UCSC? How is it there?
i got rejected from UCSB as well... fk they are pretty tough this year
UCSB is one the craziest party schools I experienced. I'm sorry you both didn't get in. On the bright side, you should go to the school during Halloween... they have parties everywhere and everyone is welcome! 
That's probably why it was so hard to get in. People want to go to UCSB to party.
March 24, 2013 @ 05:59 PM
bromygod

Don't feel like surfing pages to see if anyone from hb goes to UT, but then again most of these kids in austin wear some fake ass supreme shit or some vintage huge collared buttondowns they got on 6th and red river.

pooping in the atx, fs; http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197942

March 24, 2013 @ 06:51 PM
Raravez

I got into University of the Pacific in Stockton, but I might just go to a community college first and transfer out two years later. Also, it seems as though it was much easier to get into UCLA this year. People who got rejected from UC Santa Barbara got into UCLA.
SAC BEEFIN BRUH
March 24, 2013 @ 07:06 PM
encore818

Truthfully, what do colleges look for in an application, and what really stands out. Colleges like USC, UCLA, Stanford, or UC Berkeley.
March 24, 2013 @ 08:43 PM

Got rejected from UCSB and UCD. Fuuuuu my backup school is UCSC. Anyone go to UCSC? How is it there?
fuckkk. currently a junior and hoping to get accepted into UCSB next year. what was your GPA and SAT if you don't mind me asking?
March 24, 2013 @ 10:22 PM
thrillmatic

deletepost

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

March 25, 2013 @ 01:05 AM
WCDon

fuckkk. currently a junior and hoping to get accepted into UCSB next year. what was your GPA and SAT if you don't mind me asking?
I got rejected from UCSB, UCD, and UCI. My GPA was 3.69 weighted and my SAT was 1810. It also depends on your major too. Niggas think UCSB is just a party school but you actually have to have your shit on lock to get in

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

March 25, 2013 @ 02:36 AM
dosmos

Anyone ever had experience with getting around plagiarism checks?

Yes

March 25, 2013 @ 05:34 AM

I got rejected from UCSB, UCD, and UCI. My GPA was 3.69 weighted and my SAT was 1810. It also depends on your major too. Niggas think UCSB is just a party school but you actually have to have your shit on lock to get in
I thought UC's now don't count majors as impacted anymore, since mostly all of them are? read this on a couple of the UC pages.. damn unweighted GPA and what major? shit I know seniors with the same stats as me but got rejected from SB and Irvine. losing hope confused
March 25, 2013 @ 08:21 AM
powerball

ideally you need around a 3.8-4.0 weighted gpa and around 1850+ SAT to get into UCI or SB these days. I know a few people who had pretty high gpas but terrible SAT scores (1700) that got into Irvine and SB. also, you gotta be pretty involved with school activities and write damn good essays.
March 25, 2013 @ 10:39 PM
losolu

Anyone ever had experience with getting around plagiarism checks?
http://turnitin.com/
this shit will tear you a new asshole if you don't reference bruh

but forreal thou, you're in college. time to grow up, don't be cheating.
March 25, 2013 @ 10:43 PM

ideally you need around a 3.8-4.0 weighted gpa and around 1850+ SAT to get into UCI or SB these days. I know a few people who had pretty high gpas but terrible SAT scores (1700) that got into Irvine and SB. also, you gotta be pretty involved with school activities and write damn good essays.
Damn, its weird I know way too many people who got accepted into UCI with a 3.6 unweighted + 1600 SAT score, even some with 3.4s. can't say the same for SB though. 
April 1, 2013 @ 05:12 AM
kh

sent in my sir to ucr today. if you a goon, hit me up via pm. we can link up (pause), no fags tho.
April 1, 2013 @ 05:31 AM
Assblaster Slamcock

denied UCLA, UCSD, accepted and attending UCI.
never heard back from USC because apparently i never sent in my application.

4.08 cum gpa, 1690 SAT.
206 community service hours, adv. dance team for 2 years, dance production for 3 years, involved in 3 other clubs, secretary of california scholarship federation
April 1, 2013 @ 07:21 AM
Kimo 先生

bruh i feel exactly the same way. i know im smart its just i can just sit there for how many hours and just study and do work and read. i'm more of a hands on kinda guy. i mean i love learning and shit and going to class still but i just need to be more interactive.
for now im kinda slowing down on school and taking these other classes to get certified in phlebotomy then once i land a better paying job i gonna still be going to school part time to get my degree.
one day i really wanna have a stupid high position in the hospital so i can fuck over all these bitch ass nurses who've been bitches to me but in order to do that i need to study and do good in school lol.

but damn man, idk what to say really but just try to find an incentive that really motivates you to study. or just find inspiration to make you wanna work hard. anything like a good story, movie, anything. maybe everyday even. thats what i try to do. need dat good career to hold it down for the squirtle squad

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

April 1, 2013 @ 07:22 AM
Kimo 先生

denied UCLA, UCSD, accepted and attending UCI.
never heard back from USC because apparently i never sent in my application.

4.08 cum gpa, 1690 SAT.
206 community service hours, adv. dance team for 2 years, dance production for 3 years, involved in 3 other clubs, secretary of california scholarship federation
damn man you sound real dedicated and motivated. wish i coulda been like that

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

April 1, 2013 @ 07:30 AM
majdob

sent in my sir to ucr today. if you a goon, hit me up via pm. we can link up (pause), no fags tho.
UCR is where its at 
April 1, 2013 @ 09:04 AM
jamesjebbia

Anyone go to Michigan, Miami, or Nyu and can give feedback?
April 1, 2013 @ 09:20 AM
Knxwledge

make a ucr meet and shit, boutta be poppin
April 1, 2013 @ 09:25 AM
伝説の少女A

Been going to college for a 3 semesters now. Withdrew a good amount of classes and passed a couple. I feel like I have a serious case of A.D.D but I'm not sure if it's that or the fact that I'm just not motivated. When it's really late after not doing work I then start to feel really bummy about myself. Sometimes during the day I tell myself I'm going to do this work and plan out the day but when I get to it I get dumb distracted. Thinking about going to the doctors soon to talk about it. Wondering if anyone has been or know anyone in the situation I'm currently in or could give any tips or any type of advice or support from the HB Fam.
Yo I feel you on this, I don't feel like I have any motivation to bother studying. I always put off homework and shit till the last minute, and still end up hella distracted at like 2 in the morning. I have no long term goals for what I want for my future tho, might be different for you, just think about how this shit'll help you in your career later on.

\{T}/ http://calveeen.tumblr.com/ supram & bape x stussy 4 sale plz buy

April 1, 2013 @ 01:28 PM
tmwtg

Anyone go to Michigan, Miami, or Nyu and can give feedback?
Michigan and NYU are great. What do you want to do career-wise though?
April 1, 2013 @ 10:14 PM
DunkPunk

got accepted to UCSB as a transfer for econ and acct! I am wait listed on long beach. 

still waiting for ucsd decision to be posted! 

UCSB.

Please login first to reply.