Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
December 29, 2012 @ 07:00 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

Anyone know if St. John's University (either Queens or Manhattan campus) requires you to take any theology classes? The school looks awesome and I'm really interested, but that would be a major turn-off, if so.
December 29, 2012 @ 08:58 PM
joeywankenobi

Yeah I had to take a theology course last semester, which I think is a requirement for all freshman.
January 31, 2013 @ 08:29 AM
piccolo

Anyone here goes to University of Miami or any other college in Miami ?

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

March 1, 2013 @ 03:51 AM
soulamazing.

Bump. Is anyone trying to get into Public Relations or Copywriting? Need some advice.
accepted to sdsu today

gonna wait for uc results
Word? You attending SDSU right now? I'm a student here, hahah.
March 1, 2013 @ 04:34 AM
vigor

anyone here attend santa clara? 
March 1, 2013 @ 04:40 AM
kh

anyone here go to ucr? whats the best dorming room/ best fraternity to pledge to?
March 1, 2013 @ 04:47 AM
Panther.

Anyone here goes to University of Miami or any other college in Miami ?

im from miami, and i live 15mins away from UM, whatchu wanna know
UM = expensive as fuck, job opportunities are meh after graduating (lower than FSU and UF...obviously except the med program), BORING surrounding area. gables has nothing to do. but if u wanna take a drive and go downtown then . NICE ass campus doe holy sheit. sunset place is a nice mall, but nothing ever changes.
FIU = uhh u can probably do better.
miami dade college = lol

what else is in miami lol

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

March 1, 2013 @ 05:12 AM
NEBSI

Anybody here ever transfer from a community college to a 4 year school? If so any advice or tips? Thanks
Go in, murk all of your classes off top, and transfer to a 4 year before you get too comfortable.
March 1, 2013 @ 05:58 AM
christopher.

Got accepted into University of the Pacific to do pre-pharm then pharm school there, but probably can't do with that private school tuition.
Waiting on that UC San Diego letter and the other UCs i applied to (Santa Cruz, Santa Barbra, Davis)
March 1, 2013 @ 06:03 AM
encore818

anyone here at USC?
March 1, 2013 @ 07:34 AM
jeffori

Whose at CSULB?
I'm trying to transfer there after I'm doing with community college (could've went to a 4-year right away, but had family/money issues that stopped me from going).

I wanna get the whole college vibe, but I'm hearing all this debate about getting an apartment off campus vs on-campus. Just speaking for Long Beach, I hear that on campus housing is really limited. Then again, I don't wanna be living in an apartment/house off campus with people I'm not familiar with, ya feel? I wanna make as many friends as I can without having to compromise my school time.

Is living on campus worth the extra money?
March 1, 2013 @ 09:21 AM
embison

anybody here go to Cal Poly Pomona??

-- Han dynasty --

March 2, 2013 @ 06:54 AM
hatethehype

waiting for my acceptance letter to Pomona (Aerospace Engineer). Doppe ass campus ^^
March 2, 2013 @ 06:59 AM
craigsagersuit

anybody here go to Cal Poly Pomona??
my brother goes there b

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

March 2, 2013 @ 07:19 AM
iHateDumbHoes

^^ don't go there bru I live in SJ and it'd wack its a commuter school the dorms are hella ghetto I mean its good if you want to do engineering but overall its really wack
I go there lol. I live in SJ (grew up here) but I already regret coming here. The school's better than I expected but shiet, I'm already trying to transfer out. Experience something different.
same i grew up here in SJ and nobody from here wants to go there lol
You going to school right now mayne?
whats wrong with sjsu? it was one of my schools im planning on transfering too
March 2, 2013 @ 09:33 AM
powerball

anyone here at USC?
i am
March 2, 2013 @ 09:35 AM
powerball

anyone here go to ucr? whats the best dorming room/ best fraternity to pledge to?
there's like 10 people on hb that go to ucr. ask brendan nguyen or dandy dan about best dorm.
best frat is either fiji, pike, or phi psi. brendan is doing phi psi and faggot dan is in pike.
March 2, 2013 @ 11:57 PM
trolos714

Whose at CSULB?
I'm trying to transfer there after I'm doing with community college (could've went to a 4-year right away, but had family/money issues that stopped me from going).

I wanna get the whole college vibe, but I'm hearing all this debate about getting an apartment off campus vs on-campus. Just speaking for Long Beach, I hear that on campus housing is really limited. Then again, I don't wanna be living in an apartment/house off campus with people I'm not familiar with, ya feel? I wanna make as many friends as I can without having to compromise my school time.

Is living on campus worth the extra money?
I go to CSULB, but I commute. For being a commuter school campus life is pretty dope.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

March 17, 2013 @ 05:59 AM
brandonicedout

there's like 10 people on hb that go to ucr. ask brendan nguyen or dandy dan about best dorm.
best frat is either fiji, pike, or phi psi. brendan is doing phi psi and faggot dan is in pike.
Yo pb, my homie who is 6'10" and hoops for cal poly san luis obispo might be coming through next week for spring break, need that party connect mane.

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/172003

March 17, 2013 @ 07:40 AM
Knxwledge

im going there next year. whats ur major?
March 17, 2013 @ 09:01 AM
kh

im going there next year. whats ur major?
Bus Econ, wbu
March 17, 2013 @ 09:17 AM
powerball

Yo pb, my homie who is 6'10" and hoops for cal poly san luis obispo might be coming through next week for spring break, need that party connect mane.
we're on spring break so nobody is on campus next week. week after is supposed to be poppin doe
March 17, 2013 @ 04:35 PM
chit

Got into URI. Waiting to hear back from Quinnipiac doe.
March 18, 2013 @ 12:52 AM
brandonicedout

we're on spring break so nobody is on campus next week. week after is supposed to be poppin doe
alright forsure, ill let you know tho.

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/172003

March 18, 2013 @ 01:58 AM
christopher.

Anyone here go to University of the Pacific or UC San Diego? I got into UoP, but i'm waiting on SD to make a decision between the two.
March 18, 2013 @ 02:41 AM
acompanion

Anybody here ever transfer from a community college to a 4 year school? If so any advice or tips? Thanks
Go in, murk all of your classes off top, and transfer to a 4 year before you get too comfortable.
Don't be who you were in community college. My cc sucked and I was a no one and I'm in a 4 year university now and its just different. Get involved. Do shit. Take opportunities. Be someone different. Meet people. It sounds gay but I'm telling you, it is completely different. 
Side note, anyone go to Monmouth U?

8( x x )8

March 18, 2013 @ 03:37 AM
BraHBruH

Is it true that transferring from a state to a uc is harder than transferring from a community college to a uc?
March 18, 2013 @ 03:48 AM
kmz

Yes.  Cc usu have agreements with the UCs u can complete to get guaranteed admittance. Also CC courses are much easier and more of your units will transfer over when you do get in. And I think there is some sort of priority with CCs for their students to be accepted.  I went from CSU to CC to my goal 4year (but also got in many UCs as well)
March 20, 2013 @ 05:17 AM
WCDon

Got rejected from UCSB and UCD. Fuuuuu my backup school is UCSC. Anyone go to UCSC? How is it there?

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

March 20, 2013 @ 05:29 AM
kmz

Id rather to go sdsu or SJSU than UCSC 

Please login first to reply.