Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 12, 2012 @ 08:57 AM
sado

seriously fuck college.
Just got my genetics final back and noticed my professor erased one of my answers (cost 10 pts). I specifically remember doing the question last so i know i wasn't the one who erased it.
What. the. fuck.

only explanation i can think of is that  since i got a 75% (the avg score was a 60%) it wouldve put me at an 80% and thats too good for a nigger boy like me to be getting in a class like this.

Anyone ever had this happen to them? He's got a dumbass rule too where you cant go argue points with him or you automatically forfeit your extra credit. I feel like i'm being set up to fail.

seriously fuck college don't go. i wish i didn't start now i gotta finish this fucking bullshit
December 13, 2012 @ 12:17 AM
Homes

seriously fuck college.
Just got my genetics final back and noticed my professor erased one of my answers (cost 10 pts). I specifically remember doing the question last so i know i wasn't the one who erased it.
What. the. fuck.

only explanation i can think of is that  since i got a 75% (the avg score was a 60%) it wouldve put me at an 80% and thats too good for a nigger boy like me to be getting in a class like this.

Anyone ever had this happen to them? He's got a dumbass rule too where you cant go argue points with him or you automatically forfeit your extra credit. I feel like i'm being set up to fail.

seriously fuck college don't go. i wish i didn't start now i gotta finish this fucking bullshit
That sucks man. Fuck his rule though. If he actually did erase your answer, that would be a huge violation of your school's code... I would ask him about it and tell him that if he refuses to regrade it you plan to take it to the dean of that college.
December 13, 2012 @ 01:24 AM
adoboFosho

seriously fuck college.
What. the. fuck.

don't be 

sad

o

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

December 13, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
Panther.

Most of you guys are talking about Cali schools. Anyone from Florida attend FSU, UF, UCF or USF here?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

December 13, 2012 @ 02:18 AM
Richboy 100 million

Most of you guys are talking about Cali schools. Anyone from Florida attend FSU, UF, UCF or USF here? i really want to go to USF but its hella expensive for an out of state

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

December 13, 2012 @ 02:20 AM
kxnny

Anybody here ever transfer from a community college to a 4 year school? If so any advice or tips? Thanks
December 13, 2012 @ 02:50 AM
Panther.

Most of you guys are talking about Cali schools. Anyone from Florida attend FSU, UF, UCF or USF here?

i really want to go to USF but its hella expensive for an out of state

damn. i really want to go to fsu but i'm not sure my statistics are high enough.
unweighted is a 2.964. basically a 3.0. i want to take a dual enrollment class this summer (junior in HS now) to raise my gpa. i have a couple of friends who did it.
weighted is strong, 3.75 now but I'm currently in 4 APs, honors french 3 and honors precal (which is why my unweighted is so low, along with getting a C in honors chem last year). if i maintain my current grades i should have a 4.1ish weighted.

im registered for the jan 26 sat. took an SAT tutoring class but it was rubbish. doing guides on my own with my math tutor. got a 1700 on the PSAT, but that doesn't mean anything really

well over 100 hours of community service. i was a coach at my old baseball camp this summer. i'm in interact club right now. 2nd year. next year will be my third, hopefully i will be an officer of the club by next year. i need to join a sport.

the sport i want to join is badminton. lame as a motherfucker, i know. but i cant join anything physical. when i skated, i shattered my elbow back in freshman year and it doesn't fully extend and it is still weak. even after ridiculous amounts of physical therapy after school almost every day (which hurt my grades) it isn't much better. if i break it again, i may never have function of my arm. not risking jack shit, that was a lesson in life which made me sort out priorities. but 2 years of badminton would look pretty good. also, i have a hookup for leo club. this chick i know is an officer now and she will be an even higher position next year, so she can make me a staff member.

hopefully i can fall back on ucf and usf. money isn't an issue in-state.

December 13, 2012 @ 03:12 AM
D

just got a 97 on my finance final. feelsguccibro.jpg
December 13, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
powerball

no hate, but you must be going to an easy school to get a 97 on finance finals. what school?
December 13, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

@Panther you'll get in with that, FSU is easy as FUCK if you're in-state. 

Anyone know how hard it is for an American to get accepted to a British university? Looking at schools in London, haven't been able to decide on one since there are so many (I haven't looked a whole lot either, lol). Seems like a good option since (a) I am interested in studying abroad, but for more than one year, (b) colleges are generally less expensive over there (usually between $16k-$44k), and (c) you only have to take 3 years of school.

I'm a junior in HS with an unweighted 3.3 GPA. I think my HPA is 4.33. Haven't taken the SAT/ACT yet. I know the British schools are highly interested in seeing your AP Exam scores.
December 13, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

I go to The University of Southern Mississippi.
Decent party scene especially if youre in a frat.
Lots of sexy white and black hoes. Not a lot of other races though.
Prices not bad and normal level of hardness to get in to. 

Hansum + Based = Perfection

December 13, 2012 @ 03:31 AM
D

no hate, but you must be going to an easy school to get a 97 on finance finals. what school?
i do lol. i go to URI but our business school is AACSB accredited. i mean its only financial management which is pretty basic, but still feelsguccibro.jpg. i think i got the highest grade in the class
December 13, 2012 @ 04:02 AM
powerball

i do lol. i go to URI but our business school is AACSB accredited. i mean its only financial management which is pretty basic, but still feelsguccibro.jpg. i think i got the highest grade in the class
props to you my dude. you hoping to work in finance after you graduate?
December 13, 2012 @ 04:05 AM
Richboy 100 million

damn. i really want to go to fsu but i'm not sure my statistics are high enough.
unweighted is a 2.964. basically a 3.0. i want to take a dual enrollment class this summer (junior in HS now) to raise my gpa. i have a couple of friends who did it.
weighted is strong, 3.75 now but I'm currently in 4 APs, honors french 3 and honors precal (which is why my unweighted is so low, along with getting a C in honors chem last year). if i maintain my current grades i should have a 4.1ish weighted.

im registered for the jan 26 sat. took an SAT tutoring class but it was rubbish. doing guides on my own with my math tutor. got a 1700 on the PSAT, but that doesn't mean anything really

well over 100 hours of community service. i was a coach at my old baseball camp this summer. i'm in interact club right now. 2nd year. next year will be my third, hopefully i will be an officer of the club by next year. i need to join a sport.

the sport i want to join is badminton. lame as a motherfucker, i know. but i cant join anything physical. when i skated, i shattered my elbow back in freshman year and it doesn't fully extend and it is still weak. even after ridiculous amounts of physical therapy after school almost every day (which hurt my grades) it isn't much better. if i break it again, i may never have function of my arm. not risking jack shit, that was a lesson in life which made me sort out priorities. but 2 years of badminton would look pretty good. also, i have a hookup for leo club. this chick i know is an officer now and she will be an even higher position next year, so she can make me a staff member.

yea i looked into it  for instate you need like a 3.3  gpa and out of state 3.5+. that school is hella fucking sick, i would love to go to the U but its too expensive for a cali boy

December 13, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
Panther.

yea i looked into it  for instate you need like a 3.3  gpa and out of state 3.5+. that school is hella fucking sick, i would love to go to the U but its too expensive for a cali boy

to the U or FSU? the U is UM. But i just talked to my sister, who didnt even apply to uf/fsu because they were so easy. she goes to UToronto (if youre in canada you know how hard this is) and she said i'd be set for uf, fsu, and tulane(<---she crazy, tulane??confused. i keep telling her she's giving me too much credit but she's being so serious. she wants me to go up to toronto so she can give me the inside scoop on what essay to write. i mean fuck, she even got into UVA so i trust her. the thing that will make me most confident (or not confident) is watching my senior friends get their fsu letters in 7-8 days from now. i'll be able to gain a good amount of insight.

December 13, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
Panther.

Oh, got a question for you Canadians.

I'm half Canadian and I'm a citizen. Therefore I have options to go to a school in Canada. What are some good colleges besides mcgill and UofT? i keep trying to look on collegeprowler and cappex and shit but they really only have info on US colleges.

December 13, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
Swan

Anybody here ever transfer from a community college to a 4 year school? If so any advice or tips? Thanks

I transferred in two years no problem.  Know what school you want to transfer to, make sure you take all GE's and pre-major classes, plan ahead for what classes your going to take, and just stay focused. Two years goes by fast.

WTB: Supreme x Thrasher Coach Jacket Medium

December 13, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
Richboy 100 million

to the U or FSU? the U is UM. But i just talked to my sister, who didnt even apply to uf/fsu because they were so easy. she goes to UToronto (if youre in canada you know how hard this is) and she said i'd be set for uf, fsu, and tulane(<---she crazy, tulane??. i keep telling her she's giving me too much credit but she's being so serious. she wants me to go up to toronto so she can give me the inside scoop on what essay to write. i mean fuck, she even got into UVA so i trust her. the thing that will make me most confident (or not confident) is watching my senior friends get their fsu letters in 7-8 days from now. i'll be able to gain a good amount of insight.
what its easy to get into FSU??? foreal might have to go there

December 13, 2012 @ 04:57 AM
D

props to you my dude. you hoping to work in finance after you graduate?
not sure homie. i started off as an accounting major, struggled through intermediate 1, 2 and auditing. i switched my major to supply chain management and i'm enjoying it a lot more than accounting. something tells me i should still get a minor in accounting or finance though, for the money haha
December 13, 2012 @ 05:31 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

what its easy to get into FSU??? foreal might have to go there
no offense to anyone who attends or attended FSU, but it's really not too hard to get into these days. tons of kids at my school who partied their ASSES off in HS and probably had 2.5-2.8's get in. 
December 14, 2012 @ 05:36 AM
murklur

anyone go to sjsu?
December 14, 2012 @ 05:57 AM
Richboy 100 million

^^ don't go there bru I live in SJ and it'd wack its a commuter school the dorms are hella ghetto I mean its good if you want to do engineering but overall its really wack

December 15, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
oldwoodenship

Checking in from Texas A&M. I'm sophomore here studying engineering
December 15, 2012 @ 03:45 AM
PowerCum

i know mad people from a&m
where you from 
December 15, 2012 @ 03:45 AM
PowerCum

i know mad people from a&m
where you from 
December 15, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
murklur

^^ don't go there bru I live in SJ and it'd wack its a commuter school the dorms are hella ghetto I mean its good if you want to do engineering but overall its really wack
I go there lol. I live in SJ (grew up here) but I already regret coming here. The school's better than I expected but shiet, I'm already trying to transfer out. Experience something different.
December 15, 2012 @ 04:00 AM
Richboy 100 million

I go there lol. I live in SJ (grew up here) but I already regret coming here. The school's better than I expected but shiet, I'm already trying to transfer out. Experience something different.
same i grew up here in SJ and nobody from here wants to go there lol

December 15, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
murklur

same i grew up here in SJ and nobody from here wants to go there lol
You going to school right now mayne?
December 15, 2012 @ 04:05 AM
murklur

double post
December 15, 2012 @ 04:05 AM
murklur

triple post fuu my bad

Please login first to reply.