College Discussion Thread.

Mar 17, 2013 @ 05:59
anyone here go to ucr? whats the best dorming room/ best fraternity to pledge to?
there's like 10 people on hb that go to ucr. ask brendan nguyen or dandy dan about best dorm.
best frat is either fiji, pike, or phi psi. brendan is doing phi psi and faggot dan is in pike.
Yo pb, my homie who is 6'10" and hoops for cal poly san luis obispo might be coming through next week for spring break, need that party connect mane.

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/172003

Mar 17, 2013 @ 07:40
anyone here go to ucr? whats the best dorming room/ best fraternity to pledge to?
im going there next year. whats ur major?
Mar 17, 2013 @ 09:01
im going there next year. whats ur major?
Bus Econ, wbu
Mar 17, 2013 @ 09:17
there's like 10 people on hb that go to ucr. ask brendan nguyen or dandy dan about best dorm.
best frat is either fiji, pike, or phi psi. brendan is doing phi psi and faggot dan is in pike.
Yo pb, my homie who is 6'10" and hoops for cal poly san luis obispo might be coming through next week for spring break, need that party connect mane.
we're on spring break so nobody is on campus next week. week after is supposed to be poppin doe
Mar 17, 2013 @ 16:35
Got into URI. Waiting to hear back from Quinnipiac doe.
Mar 18, 2013 @ 00:52
we're on spring break so nobody is on campus next week. week after is supposed to be poppin doe
alright forsure, ill let you know tho.

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/172003

Mar 18, 2013 @ 01:58
Anyone here go to University of the Pacific or UC San Diego? I got into UoP, but i'm waiting on SD to make a decision between the two.
Mar 18, 2013 @ 02:41
Anybody here ever transfer from a community college to a 4 year school? If so any advice or tips? Thanks
Go in, murk all of your classes off top, and transfer to a 4 year before you get too comfortable.
Don't be who you were in community college. My cc sucked and I was a no one and I'm in a 4 year university now and its just different. Get involved. Do shit. Take opportunities. Be someone different. Meet people. It sounds gay but I'm telling you, it is completely different. 
Side note, anyone go to Monmouth U?

8( x x )8

Mar 18, 2013 @ 03:37
Is it true that transferring from a state to a uc is harder than transferring from a community college to a uc?
Mar 20, 2013 @ 05:17
Got rejected from UCSB and UCD. Fuuuuu my backup school is UCSC. Anyone go to UCSC? How is it there?

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

Mar 20, 2013 @ 05:29
Got into URI. Waiting to hear back from Quinnipiac doe.
what major? very random to see someone else mention uri here haha
Mar 20, 2013 @ 06:48
Got rejected from UCSB and UCD. Fuuuuu my backup school is UCSC. Anyone go to UCSC? How is it there?
it's is not the bad I am barley a freshmen. The teachers are pretty cool and willing to help and the people are also pretty chill. 
Mar 21, 2013 @ 04:47
i got rejected from UCSB as well... fk they are pretty tough this year
Mar 21, 2013 @ 05:49
UCSB is one the craziest party schools I experienced. I'm sorry you both didn't get in. On the bright side, you should go to the school during Halloween... they have parties everywhere and everyone is welcome! 

Follow @_THEMASSES

Mar 22, 2013 @ 01:17
Id rather to go sdsu or SJSU than UCSC 
Rly? I live in San Jose so SJSU is just staying at home. I didnt apply to sdsu. UCSC was the only UC I got into lol

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

Mar 22, 2013 @ 20:27
does anyone here go to penn state? saw some asian kid lifting in raw denim today haha

be careful what you pretend to be

Mar 23, 2013 @ 04:30
yer boi was just admitted to UCLA smokeyface
Mar 24, 2013 @ 00:13
I got into University of the Pacific in Stockton, but I might just go to a community college first and transfer out two years later. Also, it seems as though it was much easier to get into UCLA this year. People who got rejected from UC Santa Barbara got into UCLA.
Mar 24, 2013 @ 16:25
anyone here at USC?
i am
what did u do to get in? I'm trying to secure a chance to go to USC. I'm also doing a summer program there over the summer.
Mar 24, 2013 @ 16:54
anyone mess with the add?
Mar 24, 2013 @ 17:23
Why did you speak as though everyone knows who those guys are?
Mar 24, 2013 @ 17:31
UCSB is one the craziest party schools I experienced. I'm sorry you both didn't get in. On the bright side, you should go to the school during Halloween... they have parties everywhere and everyone is welcome! 
That's probably why it was so hard to get in. People want to go to UCSB to party.
Mar 24, 2013 @ 17:59
Don't feel like surfing pages to see if anyone from hb goes to UT, but then again most of these kids in austin wear some fake ass supreme shit or some vintage huge collared buttondowns they got on 6th and red river.

pooping in the atx, fs; http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197942

Mar 24, 2013 @ 18:51
I got into University of the Pacific in Stockton, but I might just go to a community college first and transfer out two years later. Also, it seems as though it was much easier to get into UCLA this year. People who got rejected from UC Santa Barbara got into UCLA.
SAC BEEFIN BRUH
Mar 24, 2013 @ 19:06
Truthfully, what do colleges look for in an application, and what really stands out. Colleges like USC, UCLA, Stanford, or UC Berkeley.
Mar 24, 2013 @ 20:43
fuckkk. currently a junior and hoping to get accepted into UCSB next year. what was your GPA and SAT if you don't mind me asking?
Mar 24, 2013 @ 22:22
deletepost

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

Mar 25, 2013 @ 01:05
fuckkk. currently a junior and hoping to get accepted into UCSB next year. what was your GPA and SAT if you don't mind me asking?
I got rejected from UCSB, UCD, and UCI. My GPA was 3.69 weighted and my SAT was 1810. It also depends on your major too. Niggas think UCSB is just a party school but you actually have to have your shit on lock to get in

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

Mar 25, 2013 @ 02:36
Anyone ever had experience with getting around plagiarism checks?

Yes

Mar 25, 2013 @ 05:34
I got rejected from UCSB, UCD, and UCI. My GPA was 3.69 weighted and my SAT was 1810. It also depends on your major too. Niggas think UCSB is just a party school but you actually have to have your shit on lock to get in
I thought UC's now don't count majors as impacted anymore, since mostly all of them are? read this on a couple of the UC pages.. damn unweighted GPA and what major? shit I know seniors with the same stats as me but got rejected from SB and Irvine. losing hope ?)
Please login first to reply.