College Discussion Thread.

Dec 13, 2012 @ 04:57
Originally posted by Inactive User
i do lol. i go to URI but our business school is AACSB accredited. i mean its only financial management which is pretty basic, but still feelsguccibro.jpg. i think i got the highest grade in the class
props to you my dude. you hoping to work in finance after you graduate?
not sure homie. i started off as an accounting major, struggled through intermediate 1, 2 and auditing. i switched my major to supply chain management and i'm enjoying it a lot more than accounting. something tells me i should still get a minor in accounting or finance though, for the money haha
Dec 13, 2012 @ 05:31
no offense to anyone who attends or attended FSU, but it's really not too hard to get into these days. tons of kids at my school who partied their ASSES off in HS and probably had 2.5-2.8's get in. 
Dec 14, 2012 @ 05:36
anyone go to sjsu?
Dec 14, 2012 @ 05:57
^^ don't go there bru I live in SJ and it'd wack its a commuter school the dorms are hella ghetto I mean its good if you want to do engineering but overall its really wack

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

Dec 15, 2012 @ 03:32
Checking in from Texas A&M. I'm sophomore here studying engineering
Dec 15, 2012 @ 03:45
i know mad people from a&m
where you from 
Dec 15, 2012 @ 03:45
where you from 
Dec 15, 2012 @ 03:52
^^ don't go there bru I live in SJ and it'd wack its a commuter school the dorms are hella ghetto I mean its good if you want to do engineering but overall its really wack
I go there lol. I live in SJ (grew up here) but I already regret coming here. The school's better than I expected but shiet, I'm already trying to transfer out. Experience something different.
Dec 15, 2012 @ 04:00
I go there lol. I live in SJ (grew up here) but I already regret coming here. The school's better than I expected but shiet, I'm already trying to transfer out. Experience something different.
same i grew up here in SJ and nobody from here wants to go there lol

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

Dec 15, 2012 @ 04:04
You going to school right now mayne?
Dec 15, 2012 @ 04:05
double post
Dec 15, 2012 @ 04:05
triple post fuu my bad
Dec 17, 2012 @ 21:26
where you from 
I'm from Richmond a suburb outside of Houston
Dec 21, 2012 @ 03:54
accepted to sdsu today

gonna wait for uc results

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

Dec 29, 2012 @ 19:00
Anyone know if St. John's University (either Queens or Manhattan campus) requires you to take any theology classes? The school looks awesome and I'm really interested, but that would be a major turn-off, if so.
Dec 29, 2012 @ 20:58
Yeah I had to take a theology course last semester, which I think is a requirement for all freshman.
Jan 31, 2013 @ 08:29
Anyone here goes to University of Miami or any other college in Miami ?

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

Mar 01, 2013 @ 03:51
Bump. Is anyone trying to get into Public Relations or Copywriting? Need some advice.
accepted to sdsu today

gonna wait for uc results
Word? You attending SDSU right now? I'm a student here, hahah.
Mar 01, 2013 @ 04:34
anyone here attend santa clara? 
Mar 01, 2013 @ 04:40
anyone here go to ucr? whats the best dorming room/ best fraternity to pledge to?
Mar 01, 2013 @ 04:47
Anyone here goes to University of Miami or any other college in Miami ?

im from miami, and i live 15mins away from UM, whatchu wanna know
UM = expensive as fuck, job opportunities are meh after graduating (lower than FSU and UF...obviously except the med program), BORING surrounding area. gables has nothing to do. but if u wanna take a drive and go downtown then . NICE ass campus doe holy sheit. sunset place is a nice mall, but nothing ever changes.
FIU = uhh u can probably do better.
miami dade college = lol

what else is in miami lol

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

Mar 01, 2013 @ 05:12
Anybody here ever transfer from a community college to a 4 year school? If so any advice or tips? Thanks
Go in, murk all of your classes off top, and transfer to a 4 year before you get too comfortable.
Mar 01, 2013 @ 05:58
Got accepted into University of the Pacific to do pre-pharm then pharm school there, but probably can't do with that private school tuition.
Waiting on that UC San Diego letter and the other UCs i applied to (Santa Cruz, Santa Barbra, Davis)
Mar 01, 2013 @ 06:03
anyone here at USC?
Mar 01, 2013 @ 07:34
Whose at CSULB?
I'm trying to transfer there after I'm doing with community college (could've went to a 4-year right away, but had family/money issues that stopped me from going).

I wanna get the whole college vibe, but I'm hearing all this debate about getting an apartment off campus vs on-campus. Just speaking for Long Beach, I hear that on campus housing is really limited. Then again, I don't wanna be living in an apartment/house off campus with people I'm not familiar with, ya feel? I wanna make as many friends as I can without having to compromise my school time.

Is living on campus worth the extra money?
Mar 01, 2013 @ 09:21
anybody here go to Cal Poly Pomona??

-- Han dynasty --

Mar 02, 2013 @ 06:54
waiting for my acceptance letter to Pomona (Aerospace Engineer). Doppe ass campus ^^
Mar 02, 2013 @ 06:59
anybody here go to Cal Poly Pomona??
my brother goes there b

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

Mar 02, 2013 @ 07:19
You going to school right now mayne?
whats wrong with sjsu? it was one of my schools im planning on transfering too
Mar 02, 2013 @ 09:33
anyone here at USC?
i am