Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
September 13, 2012 @ 11:56 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

what do you guys usually buy with your financial aid money?

i will be buying logic pro 9
a few cameras and 3 things from preme.

:)

September 14, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
Jollibee.

arent u still in high school doe?
September 14, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Lol no. those days ended 2years ago.

September 14, 2012 @ 12:15 AM
Jollibee.

how old are u?
September 14, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
rabbitman

Frat boys are the biggest bullies. Gah, you may have graduated but high school never ends.
lol what? ive talked to a good amount and they all seem chill, tools but still chill. you can even talk your way into their parties, just bring beer and girls. alot of em suck tho, way too many people packed into a grimey ass house

be careful what you pretend to be

September 14, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

how old are u?

September 14, 2012 @ 03:20 AM
encore818

is a B+ in an honors class better than an A in a regular class? And when colleges look at your transcript do they care about if you took any honors classes?
September 14, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
GW

is a B+ in an honors class better than an A in a regular class? And when colleges look at your transcript do they care about if you took any honors classes?

Yes and hell yes. Take as many AP/honor/IB classes as you can.
September 14, 2012 @ 03:38 AM
buffaloclone

ap classes and SAT score are what carried me in to college. 2.4GPA and im still in

http://dogfart69.tumblr.com/ follow ya boi, its pretty much all puppies and babes

September 14, 2012 @ 03:45 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

ap classes and SAT score are what carried me in to college. 2.4GPA and im still in

What college tho?
September 14, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
encore818

yea dude I'm aiming for USC, UCLA, UC Berkeley, and Stanford lol
September 14, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
GW

yea dude I'm aiming for USC, UCLA, UC Berkeley, and Stanford lol

Well shit, I go to Berkeley and I got accepted to USC as well, but denied from UCLA and Stanford. Regardless, those are all top schools so you have to be on your shit. Take as many AP classes as you can, get involved in a bunch of extracurriculars, take the SAT and ACT seriously, and do your best to get all As. A few Bs are okay, but an unweighted 4.0 always looks nice.
September 14, 2012 @ 08:48 AM
Principal Buttsavage

Tips on throwing your own house parties? I know to have an excess of alcohol and red cups just in case... But info on getting rid of random people without starting shit? And knowing when to kick people out and shit? Dont want the place to get trashed. Any other tips?

keep from having a shit load of people chillin in the front of the house. and basically just try and prevent it from getting crowded as fuck and grimey as hell in there like what franktherabbitt11 said. Cause once it gets all sweaty and gross in there people are a lot more hostile. When it starts to get to hard to maneuver around the house try and cap it cause once it gets packed, its gonna be damn near impossible to get people out without being an asshole about it. Plus, cops will probably end up there if it gets crowded and basically post up in front of the house trying to pick off drunk kids/underage kids walking out.
September 14, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
trolos714

Tips on throwing your own house parties? I know to have an excess of alcohol and red cups just in case... But info on getting rid of random people without starting shit? And knowing when to kick people out and shit? Dont want the place to get trashed. Any other tips?

Try to accommodate bitch ass neighbors. I swear whenever a party gets rolled it's always, because some neighbor is salty, because of the noise.
On another note, my school had a decent sized, and priced Obey sale the other day.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

September 15, 2012 @ 06:48 AM
Jollibee.

Real talk any of you guys carry a camera around you guys in campus or do you guys just use your iphone?
September 15, 2012 @ 01:13 PM
Kilog

Wait, what? Why do you borrow so much extra money? It's not a good idea to use student loans for shopping...
September 15, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
SK

Real talk any of you guys carry a camera around you guys in campus or do you guys just use your iphone?

iphone. i can respect people who have nice ass cameras who use them when they know theyre gonna take pictures. but hipsters who just walk around with a bigass camera on their necks are gay af

All I do is smoke weed and play jazz

September 15, 2012 @ 06:08 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Wait, what? Why do you borrow so much extra money? It's not a good idea to use student loans for shopping...

i go to cc and im still domesticated so my moms income comes into factor when i get back my refund check, so thats why i get a lil bit more back, and i bought all my school supplies books, ecards, etc,etc, so im good.

September 15, 2012 @ 06:11 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

iphone. i can respect people who have nice ass cameras who use them when they know theyre gonna take pictures. but hipsters who just walk around with a bigass camera on their necks are gay af

Or maybe they're people who are interested in photography and carry around a camera because you never know when you'll see something that you want to snap a picture of.
September 15, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
encore818

Or maybe they're people who are interested in photography and carry around a camera because you never know when you'll see something that you want to snap a picture of.

nah
September 16, 2012 @ 01:57 AM
SK

hardly ever the case. the other day i was walkin around and this poser fag with his camera started taking pictures of a tag on the side of a mail drop on a sidewalk. it wasnt even like a cool bomb or anything, it was literally just some rando fags shitty tag.

All I do is smoke weed and play jazz

September 16, 2012 @ 03:18 AM
Jollibee.

hardly ever the case. the other day i was walkin around and this poser fag with his camera started taking pictures of a tag on the side of a mail drop on a sidewalk. it wasnt even like a cool bomb or anything, it was literally just some rando fags shitty tag.

what kind of camera are they using?
September 16, 2012 @ 05:35 AM
Cybrax2

Fuck you guys!

I only got 300 a semester for Financial Aid
September 16, 2012 @ 05:47 AM
Jollibee.

Fuck you guys!

I only got 300 a semester for Financial Aid

Lmao i got 690 my friend got 1300 this one chick got 2500 cause she lives with her bf
I did mine all late doe.
September 16, 2012 @ 06:14 AM
WCDon

Im tryna get into UCSB. Weighted GPA is 3.69. SAT is 1820. I have no major extracurriculars. How's my chances? Im also aiming for UCI and UCD

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

September 16, 2012 @ 06:32 AM
powerball

ucsb and ucd are good chances. probably 70%. uci - nope.
September 16, 2012 @ 07:44 AM
joeywankenobi

where the fuck do yall find parties at on/near campus????
or is it too early in the semester/year
September 16, 2012 @ 04:40 PM
Jamie Dimon

It's not too early. You were just not invited.

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

September 16, 2012 @ 05:11 PM
FLVMINCO

There is no way to get rid of randoms, they're the ones that cause the party to end when they start fighting with the other randoms. But that's probably a urban party type thing depends on where you stay.

Follow me @Pyrex_Lanvin on twitter, mixed women are the GOAT.

September 21, 2012 @ 12:38 AM
BKBROWN

What do you guys think of NYU? how hard is it to get in?
pros and cons compared to uc irvine and riverside?

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

Please login first to reply.