FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
September 4, 2012 @ 09:10 AM
brandonicedout

fuuuckk why didnt i go to asu sad

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/172003

September 5, 2012 @ 07:59 AM
jmac100394

I've encountered my first pinoys in college (Hometown was pinoy-free), and the rumors are true. Mitchell and ness x denim vests all day everyday, smdh and I thought HB was exaggerating...
September 7, 2012 @ 07:08 AM
Gutts

asu would be sick to go to! number one party school!

I go to ASU (although I am a Chemical Engineering major) and the dean of the school has seriously cracked down on partying. Cops are crawling by frat houses at all times, partying in dorms is strictly forbidden, the floor advisors are huge assholes in every dorm. I've already had 3 friends kicked out of the dorms for having a beer in their dorms, only 2 weeks into moving-in, and they are in the so-called "party dorms." There are still really good parties, but I went down to U of A last weekend, the more academically rounded school of Arizona, and there were WAY more and better parties than ASU. But not gonna lie, there are sexy women all over the place hahaha

you're doing it wrong. I've been going to a lot of parties but I haven't gotten busted. You just gotta know when to leave and go to another party.
And some of my friend's floor advisers are sooo mellow.
September 7, 2012 @ 06:49 PM
justinslayer

I go to ASU (although I am a Chemical Engineering major) and the dean of the school has seriously cracked down on partying. Cops are crawling by frat houses at all times, partying in dorms is strictly forbidden, the floor advisors are huge assholes in every dorm. I've already had 3 friends kicked out of the dorms for having a beer in their dorms, only 2 weeks into moving-in, and they are in the so-called "party dorms." There are still really good parties, but I went down to U of A last weekend, the more academically rounded school of Arizona, and there were WAY more and better parties than ASU. But not gonna lie, there are sexy women all over the place hahaha

you're doing it wrong. I've been going to a lot of parties but I haven't gotten busted. You just gotta know when to leave and go to another party.

Are the girls there as easy as people label them to be ?
September 7, 2012 @ 06:58 PM

Inactive

any bruins? (UCLA)

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

September 7, 2012 @ 07:27 PM
Gutts

Are the girls there as easy as people label them to be ?

They aren't the type of easy where they're gonna get with any ugly ass dude. But if you're good looking, then yeah, pretty easy. Most of em are just pretty wild and carefree but that doesn't mean they're just gonna fuck any dude that hands em a drink.
September 7, 2012 @ 11:11 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

aye someone be honest with me ok. I want to get into a art school in nyc, SVA to be exact, ok i understand i need a profolio to be able to get in but is going to a community college really necessary. I believe most all art schools care about is money and just the amount of talent you have. I just wanna know am i wasting my time by attending a CC? Please help and bring some light to me, thanks.

:)

September 8, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
Eyeonized

Where did ya'll buy your twin xl bed sheets and such? Target, Walmart, Bed Bath & Beyond? Somewhere else? My friend says Ross. Looking for the best value.
September 8, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
shnoosetheboose

You're at ASU? My floor advisors never here, but my floor is a bunch of weird ass kids that sit around and play warcraft all night.
September 8, 2012 @ 06:36 PM
justinslayer

Anyone here go to SDSU ?
Is it a big party school ?
September 9, 2012 @ 08:04 PM
dizii

How do you all study in college? This is a rather open-ended question, so please throw whatever you can at it. I'm a freshman at UH this year, and I just wanna hear what you guys do when goin' for dat 4.0.
September 9, 2012 @ 08:13 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

^That's the one thing I'm scared about for when I go to college

I don't know how to study. All this highschool work is easy as shit and really don't require studying. IM SCARED BREH.
September 9, 2012 @ 09:24 PM
Gutts

You're at ASU? My floor advisors never here, but my floor is a bunch of weird ass kids that sit around and play warcraft all night.

Yes I am. And you wanna talk about weird ass kids on your floor. I live in Barrett.
And your username just reminded me of a friend. Do you know kristian j?
September 9, 2012 @ 11:08 PM
shnoosetheboose

Yes I am. And you wanna talk about weird ass kids on your floor. I live in Barrett.

try PV main, everyone here is gay as fuck and our dorms are complete shit, I was at barrett before going to a party last night, at least your dorms are nice.

Hahahah kinda, I went to high school with him. Never really hung out with him or his friends though, I used to see them at parties once in a while, but not too much, they partied with people from different schools more. I actually ran into him a week or two ago on campus, but he was fucked up talkin about cops at some frat house. Seems like a chill dude though.
September 10, 2012 @ 12:14 AM

Inactive

Damn I'm already struggling trying to pass basic Bio
September 10, 2012 @ 01:00 AM
brandonicedout

Yo someone want to write me a definition essay? Ill paypal you $5. Or someone who has wrote one before give me a word to go off of, because i cant think of shit to write about.

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/172003

September 10, 2012 @ 01:11 AM
Jamie Dimon

How do you all study in college? This is a rather open-ended question, so please throw whatever you can at it. I'm a freshman at UH this year, and I just wanna hear what you guys do when goin' for dat 4.0.

Since you're a freshmen, it's mostly 101 courses and all the 101 courses I've took were just memorizing definitions and you should be fine.

For me, my classes end around 3 or 4 everyday and I'd just go to the library afterwards and do the homework. If it's a homework that you can't really do in one day, I'd try and get as much of it over with as i can. Then spend ~15 minutes or so reviewing what I did in class that day. Obviously if one class is easier/harder then you should allocate the time reviewing them differently.

I go to a commuter college so i go to a bar after all this most of the time.

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

September 10, 2012 @ 01:53 AM
justinslayer

Yo someone want to write me a definition essay? Ill paypal you $5. Or someone who has wrote one before give me a word to go off of, because i cant think of shit to write about.

Just search online , there's sites where people type essays (some for free , some for a price) .
Search the definition you're looking for than type "(vocab) free essay) .
September 10, 2012 @ 04:14 AM
swervin

@dizii read your notes and textbook. it's mad tedious but you get so much free time in college and it's hopefully gonna be worth it in the end if you pass
September 10, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
Gutts

try PV main, everyone here is gay as fuck and our dorms are complete shit, I was at barrett before going to a party last night, at least your dorms are nice.

Hahahah kinda, I went to high school with him. Never really hung out with him or his friends though, I used to see them at parties once in a while, but not too much, they partied with people from different schools more. I actually ran into him a week or two ago on campus, but he was fucked up talkin about cops at some frat house. Seems like a chill dude though.

liar
September 10, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
Jollibee.

what torrents or site do you guys use to download college books?
September 10, 2012 @ 05:31 AM
northwest

^
Would also like to know!
September 10, 2012 @ 05:48 AM
shnoosetheboose

liar

How do you figure?
September 10, 2012 @ 06:25 AM
Gutts

Meet me at palm walk tomorrow at 12. Im finna beat your ass.
September 10, 2012 @ 06:42 AM
shnoosetheboose

Uhhh alright then
September 10, 2012 @ 06:49 AM
Gutts

no. actually lets do it right now.
September 10, 2012 @ 06:53 AM
shnoosetheboose

Alright if you can explain to me why you wanna fight me haha
September 10, 2012 @ 06:59 AM
Gutts

September 10, 2012 @ 07:05 AM