College Discussion Thread.

Sep 15, 2009 @ 22:09
has anyone here heard anything about saint louis u.....my counselor recommended it and im interested but never heard anything about it/the city
Sep 15, 2009 @ 23:44
Shit... where's the other middle-schoolers at?
Sep 15, 2009 @ 23:50
"I'm so glad, I go to Howard U!". All my fellow Bison will get this...

www.respectrelaced.tumblr.com www.twitter.com/maaduhh

Sep 22, 2009 @ 01:24
how is syracuse univ

Not with a bang but a whimper

Sep 22, 2009 @ 04:18
just moved into csusb yesterday. shit is soooo nice blushing
Sep 22, 2009 @ 04:35
california state university at Chico

Chico state is the fucking most gnarly party school ive ever been too
its dope as fuck
Sep 22, 2009 @ 19:06
UC Davis...anyone here? lemme know!
Sep 22, 2009 @ 20:29
miami dade shark niggggga
Sep 24, 2009 @ 22:38
i just failed my first ever college test

my stats class, i thought i got a b on it turns out i failed, fuck. luckily we can replace our lowest grade with whatever grade we get on the final.

i really need to up my studying or some shit then
Sep 24, 2009 @ 22:41
man, i'm bout to get fucked up tonight with my girlfriend just documenting the thirsty girls i.e. hoes getting drunk with some people that look like they sell drugs. i'll upload later
Sep 24, 2009 @ 22:48
lol that's happening all over the place by me pledging for the frats/sororities is starting so ppl are gettin crazy...that's not really my scene though

anyone esle feel like the semester is goin real fast?? and al my classes feel waay too easy bt that's good
Sep 24, 2009 @ 23:01
community college sucks :\ definitely not for me.. transferring to umass in a year or two, any HBers in amherst?
Sep 24, 2009 @ 23:09
whats UCSD like? and is majoring in finance/accounting there good?
Sep 24, 2009 @ 23:10
lol that's happening all over the place by me pledging for the frats/sororities is starting so ppl are gettin crazy...that's not really my scene though

anyone esle feel like the semester is goin real fast?? and al my classes feel waay too easy bt that's good

Not really for me because I'm a sophomore right now, but at the same time I'm still getting allocated to the new semester and new classes.

community college sucks :\ definitely not for me.. transferring to umass in a year or two, any HBers in amherst?

That shit happens but yeah just be sure to study harder than you ever have before, by which I mean read when you have to which is every night before class or when you fall behind on the weekends. what classes you taking

now please excuse me, the Fumbles snipe shots are on on Adult Swim, "Hey Gung Ho, hold that thoug...oh fumble." "Naw, No you live with that"
Sep 24, 2009 @ 23:20
I thought they weren't accepting any students for UC next year due to budget cuts?

Shit, good thing I'm almost done before I get cut out all the way yo.
Sep 24, 2009 @ 23:59
anyone here go to a San Diego college or is planning on going? pm me i could use some help

will sell my body and crack if i have to go there
Oct 20, 2009 @ 19:37
any manhattan college heads on here
Oct 20, 2009 @ 19:41
anyone from sdsu? mid terms fuckin me up

anal del rey https://soundcloud.com/fred-j-riley

Oct 20, 2009 @ 22:38
just moved into csusb yesterday. shit is soooo nice blushing

they offer any good medical majors?
Oct 21, 2009 @ 00:10
Uw!
Oct 21, 2009 @ 00:12
i just failed my first ever college test

my stats class, i thought i got a b on it turns out i failed, fuck. luckily we can replace our lowest grade with whatever grade we get on the final.

i really need to up my studying or some shit then

Good luck with stats, thats not a easy class. I had that class on a friday. Needless to say not the best choice I ever made.
Oct 22, 2009 @ 01:16
Is Cal Berekley really that amazing?
Oct 22, 2009 @ 01:17
Oct 22, 2009 @ 10:40
been outta the game for a while - good to be back.

Virginia tech here, and it's a nice campus over here. Admission has been a lot stricter than it used to be, some smart kids coming through. Living on campus isn't that bad either, you meet a ton of new people.
Oct 22, 2009 @ 10:54
Top ramen live by that shit bro
Oct 22, 2009 @ 12:06
any manhattan college heads on here

CUNY Baruch College! 24th & Lexington oowwww

@KOEsher INSTAGRAM & TWITTER

Oct 22, 2009 @ 13:03
Top ramen live by that shit bro

i jus bought 2 Cups of Noodles off my roommate for a dollar. saves me a trip across the street.
Oct 22, 2009 @ 13:08
been outta the game for a while - good to be back.

Virginia tech here, and it's a nice campus over here. Admission has been a lot stricter than it used to be, some smart kids coming through. Living on campus isn't that bad either, you meet a ton of new people.

I love Blacksburg, very cute small town. VA Tech is a great school but I'd never go there.
Norfolk State here, I know terrible school but I got in for literally 0.00$ Although as the saying goes "you get what you pay for" I'm thinking about transfering to VCU but really any college is open.
Oct 22, 2009 @ 13:09
Oct 22, 2009 @ 13:17
whats UCSD like? and is majoring in finance/accounting there good?

ucsd is a good school if your major pertains to a science field. their bio program is nationally recognized.

as for finance/accounting, you're better off going to a private college or cal state.

UCs are more geared towards majors that are theory-based and involve a significant amount of research (majors that end in -ology) Cal States are more hands on and practical (engineering, business-finance, marketing, accounting, arts, etc.)

Most of my friends who went to UCs that majored in sciences are going places. Most, if not all my friends who went to UCs that majored in something other than a science field are either unemployed or working in a field completely unrelated to their major (retail, food, etc.)
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0