Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 15, 2008 @ 10:42 PM
JayLovesPinays

Discuss all things that have to do with college. Ex) Name party schools, schools with hot chicks, how's the campus? How much money do you spend on tuition, food, etc. And the biggest question, how hard is it to get into that college. Anymore questions, feel free to ask them in this thread.

Oh, and for my question, does anyone go to UNC Charlotte, I'm thinking about applying there and I have a few questions, about the campus.
September 15, 2008 @ 10:44 PM
soulamazing.

Good job. smile
September 15, 2008 @ 10:50 PM
pnsho

The only party school I can name right off the top is U. of Florida.

And this thread would be a lot more helpful if the college people put their own input, rather than just the college they're repping.
September 15, 2008 @ 10:51 PM
Pwelbs

Reppin DePaul University....campus is beautiful right in the middle of the Lincoln Park neighborhood of Chicago.
September 15, 2008 @ 11:05 PM
Flatland Funk

The only party school I can name right off the top is U. of Florida.

And this thread would be a lot more helpful if the college people put their own input, rather than just the college they're repping.

yea bro it is a party school but the only ppl that go there are yuppies who got good grades and can affoard the tuition. I mean out of all the ppl that i know from my school who went there the majority are ppl i wouldnt mind not seeing ever again
September 15, 2008 @ 11:12 PM
randomgrandeur

Repping Boston College. I'll be finished this semester with a BS in Marketing. Proud to be an Eagle. I'd rather not go into how great the school, as well as any flaws that it may have. I've gone in depth with member OhSnap. Instead, I'd recommend Boston as a great city to go to college in. Despite it's BS 2am shutdown, it's a really good place to spend four years of your life just because this city is built on us. There's a high concentration of schools in the area. BC, BU, Northeastern, Bentley, Berkeley, Emerson, Harvard, MIT, Tufts, etc.

However, I'm still not repping the BoSox or the Patriots and *some* of the locals (who haven't been outside of the New England area) can eat a dick for the most part, LOL. One of my biggest pet peeves is when kids come to Boston and all of a sudden develop a diehard fanaticism for the local teams. Fairweather fans annoy the shit out of me. Seriously, anyone who goes out of their way to buy a pre-distressed Boston Red Sox cap and wears it around like they've been rooting before Babe Ruth got traded is a douchebag.
----------
As for party schools, check out University of Colorado, University of Wisconsin, Arizona State, University of Florida, etc.
September 15, 2008 @ 11:24 PM
swagasfuck

de anza/sjsu holla

i was thinking about going to sjsu for my major, but the distance/cost of living is just bleh. so im probably going to sjsu
September 15, 2008 @ 11:29 PM
rtst102

roosevelt university repping.

I got a shitload of chem right now though razz
September 15, 2008 @ 11:33 PM
Robot Wolf

Oh, and for my question, does anyone go to UNC Charlotte, I'm thinking about applying there and I have a few questions, about the campus.

Charlotte itself is chill. So I would assume the campus is the same.
September 15, 2008 @ 11:58 PM
Pwelbs

preach. Depaul is the shit. Mad honies running around, the school is beautiful, and the neighborhoods surrounding are mad nice too. I love going to the bars and kickin it in apartments gettin drunk and smoking weed all the time. Commerce classes are legit as fuck too. Ah the good life cool

Word dude, thats the definition of DePaul. But there has been some solid ass partys this year....plus the classes are a breeze. Word is that its getting harder to get into, and that a shit load of people applied this year and they had to turn a bunch of people away. Makes me look good.
September 16, 2008 @ 12:14 AM
Deemy

William and Mary, loved of old
Hark upon the gale

College of William & Mary, got in with a 3.96 GPA (out of 4.00), class of 2012. Doing physics homework right now - it's a bitch.
September 16, 2008 @ 12:41 AM
pnsho

A lot of dudes at my school scoff at William and Mary.

Why's that? And fuck, that's a ridic GPA.
September 16, 2008 @ 12:53 AM
Ed.Hooligan

UIC up in this biaaatch. Honestly though, I dont have too much pride in my school. The campus is in the city, beautiful view of the skyline, but its a dark grey campus. Old detriorated buildings, always smells like a chocolate factory, everyone's always complaining. I applied for transfer to University of Illinois @ Urbana-Champaign...which is lovely, vibrant, maaaaaaad dime pieces, happy people, big party school with an awesome curriculum so hopefully I'll get in

www.soundcloud.com/EdHooligan

September 16, 2008 @ 08:53 AM
rabboarder

yea bro it is a party school but the only ppl that go there are yuppies who got good grades and can affoard the tuition. I mean out of all the ppl that i know from my school who went there the majority are ppl i wouldnt mind not seeing ever again

Cosign, especially with the last sentence.

Reppin' Florida International University. It's a pretty chill school; doesn't seem too hard to get into to me (though some of my friends would beg to differ). I kind of miss living on campus there; met more people that way.
September 16, 2008 @ 10:13 AM
Lew

Discuss all things that have to do with college. Ex) Name party schools, schools with hot chicks, how's the campus? How much money do you spend on tuition, food, etc. And the biggest question, how hard is it to get into that college. Anymore questions, feel free to ask them in this thread.

u can get into UNC charlotte with ur gpa? maybe theres a hope for me also with a shitty g.pa.
September 16, 2008 @ 10:16 AM
JayLovesPinays

yeah, UNC Charlotte accepts 2.0's I just have to raise mine a little bit higher.
September 16, 2008 @ 10:26 AM
babyshoe

usc. duh.

The women here are ridiculous, tuition is outrageous, and my car got stolen 5 weeks after I started to come here. Graduating this spring, double major econ and psychology.

Oh and William & Mary? The preppiest school in the nation?
September 16, 2008 @ 10:31 AM
bryant

Colorado State!

awesome town (ft collins), bar scene is sick, mountains are right there, horsetooth reservoir, an hour from denver, hot chicks, the BEST weed you can smoke (lots of growers), not hard to get into... around $6,000 a semester for out of state students...i was there for 5 years and i loved every minute of it!
September 16, 2008 @ 10:52 AM
JayLovesPinays

Colorado State!

awesome town (ft collins), bar scene is sick, mountains are right there, horsetooth reservoir, an hour from denver, hot chicks, the BEST weed you can smoke (lots of growers), not hard to get into... around $6,000 a semester for out of state students...i was there for 5 years and i loved every minute of it!

This sounds like a solid choice. $6,000 for out-of-state students, wow, that's not bad AT ALL. cool
September 16, 2008 @ 12:06 PM
bryant

^^ i'm not saying its cheap, but anyschool -- thats not community college -- is going to be expensive if you go out of state...i would say CSU is on the low end of that spectrum... private schools can exceed $20,000 a semester!
September 16, 2008 @ 12:36 PM
swagasfuck

UC's in california is around the $12000 range for out of state

babyshoes is loaded, isnt usc like $30000-$40000 a year?razz
September 16, 2008 @ 12:41 PM
KickaPop!

A lot of dudes at my school scoff at William and Mary.

Why's that? And fuck, that's a ridic GPA.

It's for nerdz and Williamsburg is a historical blunder of a place.
September 16, 2008 @ 12:50 PM
JayLovesPinays

Man, ASU pool parties are no joke, though. This dude sent me vids of the pool parties out there & the chicks are crazy hot.
September 16, 2008 @ 12:55 PM
riceispro

NYU undergrad, im a senior.
overrated, etc.

anyways, law schools whats on my mind now.

crossing my fingers for stanford
September 16, 2008 @ 12:59 PM
Canvas08

UCSD Class of 2012
September 16, 2008 @ 01:53 PM
D2theRama

Am I the only one that goes to a community college? lol
September 16, 2008 @ 02:07 PM
arjan

Currently looking at NYU and University of Chicago..

riceispro- more info on your experience at NYU?
September 16, 2008 @ 02:17 PM
Flatland Funk

Cosign, especially with the last sentence.

Reppin' Florida International University. It's a pretty chill school; doesn't seem too hard to get into to me (though some of my friends would beg to differ). I kind of miss living on campus there; met more people that way.

my boy goes to FIU and says he sees dudes rockin supreme on the reg
September 16, 2008 @ 02:37 PM
rabboarder

^I've yet to see it; but I can be pretty oblivious at school sometimes, ha ha.
September 16, 2008 @ 03:38 PM
babyshoe

UC's in california is around the $12000 range for out of state

babyshoes is loaded, isnt usc like $30000-$40000 a year?razz

its 14k a semester plus housing/books/parking etc. So yeah, its more like 60 or so a year. My girl goes to Harvard, and thats even worse. You gotta pay to play suprised

I wanna go to georgetown for law. :crosses fingers:

Please login first to reply.