Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
September 11, 2008 @ 05:41 PM
DaKidFromHaiti

Shit was crazy cause it was the first day of school for me in the United States. It was my aunt's birthday too.
September 11, 2008 @ 05:43 PM
zyezye

i was eating breakfast turned on the tv and got pissed because all the channels where news( keep in mind i was in 5th grade), then i saw the second plane go in and just looked at the screen just shocked. and my dad called all the way from U.A.E. to see if we saw what was happening.

but i still had to go to school.. i think i dont remember the following week. but i do remember that EVERYSINGLE FREAKIN PLANE, had to fly over my old hood to go to the airport for emergancy landing.
September 11, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
only cure

I was in 5th grade and in the morning, one of the teachers fainted so we didn't know what was going on. turns out her daughter was near the twin towers.

http://omgadamho.tumblr.com/ http://cargocollective.com/adamho

September 11, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
wuassassin2133

I was in 7th grade Math Class. We heard the announcement on the loud speakers about the first plane hitting. There were was two kids in my class whose parents worked at the Pentagon so when we heard about that everyone was really tense. I'll never forget this shit. This one girl who's mother work at the pentagon was just balling her eyes out and people were just trying to calm her down for hours. It turns out that her mother actual had pasted away. Honestly no one knew what to say to her. I really don't think I understood the situation fully at the time because I was still kinda young but I still remember the whole day really vividly. Its crazy it's been 7 years...
September 11, 2008 @ 06:23 PM
AlphaTrion

I was walking into my 2nd period US Constitution class in my senior year. We had the TV on and were watching it. We had a math class trying to pull the whole "We need to move on and get back to work" BS about 20 minutes after the second plane hit. Prettyt much the whole class wasn't down for that so half of us walked out, half talked about what was going on and ignored the teacher.
September 11, 2008 @ 06:30 PM
skivic35

at HS. my father on the other hand was across the street on 6th Ave from the WTC(the black building with the all tinted windows, only one near it like that). he saw the second plane crash and says it was the worst thing he has ever seen. he felt the building rumble when the first one hit and walked around to see what happened. people in the office started screaming when the said what happened. people were jumping out of the building on fire and hitting the ground, people who couldnt get out from upper floors jumping because they had no hope, dead bodies from the crash itself falling, and finally the buildings falling themselves. I live over by the water and see NYC from my house so I could see the aftermath from there.

when i worked downtown in NYC for 3 yrs I got pissed off when tourists would come up and ask where the WTC is. I would just reply "Look for the area with a gap in the skyline asshole" and walk away.
September 11, 2008 @ 06:38 PM
derpderp

was in like grade 3 or some shit, everyone in like grade 6+ were all acting strange so everyone else in the elementary had no idea what was going on. when my dad picked me up he told me the towers were crashed into and shit. it was def a strange strange day.
September 11, 2008 @ 06:51 PM
HHZ

i was in 10th grade, in world history honors class. so trippy.
September 11, 2008 @ 06:52 PM
OJ[did]IT

i was in the fifth grade in Mr. Curtis's math class...sorta unaware of the significance of the attack but once i got home and it was explained to me by my mom so that i understand that was when it hit me.
September 11, 2008 @ 07:09 PM

Inactive

I can't beleive it's already been 7 years. I was in a computer class in 8th grade.
September 11, 2008 @ 09:01 PM
soulamazing.

I was in 7th grade Math Class. We heard the announcement on the loud speakers about the first plane hitting. There were was two kids in my class whose parents worked at the Pentagon so when we heard about that everyone was really tense. I'll never forget this shit. This one girl who's mother work at the pentagon was just balling her eyes out and people were just trying to calm her down for hours. It turns out that her mother actual had pasted away. Honestly no one knew what to say to her. I really don't think I understood the situation fully at the time because I was still kinda young but I still remember the whole day really vividly. Its crazy it's been 7 years...

Very, very sad. My prayers and condolences go out to the girl's mother. sad

Anyways, I was probably in 2nd grade at the time. I was driving home from my elementary school, and either my mom or my brother told me that planes had hit the WTC and the Pentagon. I couldn't really comprehend the situation at the time, because as you can see, I was very young compared to some of you people. What really ticks me off, though, is that, this year, the only moment of silence I had in a class was in my ROTC, which is pretty much a given, since that subject revolves around patriotism and the USA. Usually, I would have a moment of silence in the morning, when someone would tell us to have one over the intercom. Today, we didn't even have a moment of silence after or before the Pledge of Allegiance, which is very sickening, unpatriotic, disrespectful, and overall; ridiculous.
September 11, 2008 @ 09:05 PM
Toolay

towers hit at 9 somthin

I was in reading class 8th grade when the made a school announcement at like 1 somthin
September 11, 2008 @ 10:06 PM
skabaconska

Manhattan
September 11, 2008 @ 10:07 PM
3LIVE

in my 5th grade class, they explained the shit to all us kiddies. I dont think I understood then.
September 11, 2008 @ 10:28 PM
DAT CAT

i was getting ready for school and someone called us and told us to watch tv. so we turned it on, shit was fucking crazy i couldn't believe. when i got home they were saying it was afghans and before taht no one knew what i was but now everyone knows afghanistan. my family was tripping balls tho thinking the government was gonna come and arrest us all like they did to the japanese. shit was crazie
September 11, 2008 @ 10:31 PM
Free Agent

Grade 11 Social Studies class.
September 11, 2008 @ 10:36 PM
N1QUE

in my room posing for a wdywt pic

but in all seriousness, school.
September 11, 2008 @ 10:43 PM
JIBBA

i was in a 9th grade art class and at like 10:30 my teacher read a note given to her that said the towers had been hit. So me and my friends went to the library to see if it was on tv and we were told we weren't allowed to watch it by the fuckin dumb principle who was in there watching it and then he kicked us out. I always thought that was real wack.

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

September 11, 2008 @ 10:45 PM
julian.

Was in 4th Grade.
Mr. Lepe's class, i remember it like vividly.
I woke up that morning, parents were ranting and raving, we turned on the TV, and there it was, live footage, and than, the second tower hit, it was so shocking, definitely the strangest thing i had ever seen.

I was young and naive so i was like woah what is that, but did not really know the signifigance of it.
I went to school, arrived at my class, everybody all concerned, we set up the tv and watched the news coverage, loudspeaker talking about the occurances, so crazy, especailly the immense concerns while living all the way across the United States in California.

Such a tragic day yo, so so so sorry for all those who lost their loved ones and family.
=/

julianxberman.tumblr.com /

September 11, 2008 @ 11:01 PM
Augustus

Its weird how I still remember the whole day when 9/11 happened. My dad, who watches the news very closely calls from Korea in the morning and tells me that a plane has hit the WTC. I was in like 8th grade or something and it was so surreal to watch a plane hit the 2nd tower; I seriously thought I was in a dream or something. I then stayed longer in the house with the rest of the fam to watch the news. When I went to school, everyone had a face of shock and some teachers were crying and thats when I found out that the towers had fell.

RIP to all the victims!

@QuattroRide

September 11, 2008 @ 11:22 PM
coreresources

@ university campus ..
everyone just stood there ..
September 11, 2008 @ 11:56 PM
Calborn

@ university campus ..
everyone just stood there ..

dang, that must have been a sight to see.
especially since by college age, most people are able to actually fathom the seriousness of the events that took place.

As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.

September 12, 2008 @ 12:15 AM
KevinsThatDude

funny how fast people forget about 9/11 and act like they don't even care no more. When it first happen, everyone was all patriotic and stuff about America. Now we barely even hear that shit.

anyways.. i was late to school and when i walked into my 4th grade class my teacher was talking about it. We got let out early and when i got home, turned on the tv to see every chanel showing the news.
September 12, 2008 @ 12:20 AM
Ed.Hooligan

niigga I was sleeping...I wake up to find my dad smoking a square watching Al-Jazeera's coverage of what happened. All I see is buildings falling and airplanes and whanot. It was senior year of highschool, and I went to a private Muslim school in a mostly-Muslim community right outside of Chicago. It didnt really click that what happened HAPPENED, til I got to school and found out that my school was getting death threats and bomb threats and shit...classes were cancelled and parents came early to pick their kids up. Then @ night all hell broke lose in the community when the hick ass crackers from the trailers down the street marched down towards the mosque w/ sticks and guns and shit. Me and my bro and like 5 other niiggas just stood there waiting, and i mentally presumed myself dead til the 5-0 showed up and made the dudes go back to their nasty ass hick trailers. We were off school for a whole week...and for 2 months after school resumed, we had 2 JACKED ass security guards/cops standing infront of the main doors til the end of the shcoolday

It was wild as fuck. True story

www.soundcloud.com/EdHooligan

September 12, 2008 @ 12:42 AM
Electric Devil

i was cutting school and beating my meat to japan-whores.com then my bro calls and tells me the twin towers went down.I didnt believe it so i turned on the news and i was fuckin shocked
September 12, 2008 @ 12:48 AM
Ed.Hooligan

^ Hahahaha good series of events

www.soundcloud.com/EdHooligan

September 12, 2008 @ 03:25 AM
SupremeXJesus

I was at supreme buying mad box tee's.
September 12, 2008 @ 04:01 AM
camthraxFHK

I was a freshman in high school, and my sister and I woke up to the first tower and we were confused as shit. My mom had woken up early to go to a meeting out of town and we were just home alone and at a loss for ideas. This was before the news called it a terrorist attack and I distinctly remember laughing, but being concerned. Then I watched the second plane hit, and walked to school because I was trying to spit hella game that day. We watched TV all day long and talked about USA vs. the world. I was convinced that it was Hezbollah's fault (I'm a know it all asshole) and I argued about that all day.

My home town can't front like this meant as much as it did in NY. I was the only kid at my HS with NY fam, so no one really broke down, and I knew everyone was okay, because I only have one or two relatives who live or work downtown. It really scares me how many people died though.
September 12, 2008 @ 04:05 AM
camthraxFHK

niigga I was sleeping...I wake up to find my dad smoking a square watching Al-Jazeera's coverage of what happened. All I see is buildings falling and airplanes and whanot. It was senior year of highschool, and I went to a private Muslim school in a mostly-Muslim community right outside of Chicago. It didnt really click that what happened HAPPENED, til I got to school and found out that my school was getting death threats and bomb threats and shit...classes were cancelled and parents came early to pick their kids up. Then @ night all hell broke lose in the community when the hick ass crackers from the trailers down the street marched down towards the mosque w/ sticks and guns and shit. Me and my bro and like 5 other niiggas just stood there waiting, and i mentally presumed myself dead til the 5-0 showed up and made the dudes go back to their nasty ass hick trailers. We were off school for a whole week...and for 2 months after school resumed, we had 2 JACKED ass security guards/cops standing infront of the main doors til the end of the shcoolday

It was wild as fuck. True story

Fuck man, I'm sure that was hard. I'm originally from a really closed minded community and it really disgusted me to see how some people reacted.
September 12, 2008 @ 04:11 AM
Jimmmy

I know the politics behind this site. Its an important date and you coming in stating the obvious? Granted the truth, but honestly gotta come in and kill it like that? Whatever man

do you mean demographics?

Please login first to reply.