September 13, 2008 @ 01:58 PM
Hybrid Moments

Oh, one more thing. I dunno about anyone else, but getting tattooed helps me. It puts me in a super good mood. Peace.
September 13, 2008 @ 04:39 PM
hypism.

www.megaupload.com/?d=E3NXY1BR

Listening to it right now..
September 13, 2008 @ 11:11 PM
crazy4kix

You need God. Go to church. It'll make you feel much better i promise you. I'm a christian and god has helped me through my hard times. I'm sorry if you don't believe in what i believe in, but just give it a try
September 13, 2008 @ 11:46 PM
skabaconska

I got it bad. I just straight out stopped going to school last year missed like 50 days, now making up all that shit I can't take it. I miss work and stuff it piles up the more it piles up the more I can't do it. I just shut down and can't function. I've become really anti-social lately I don't know why I seem to be home everyday I get invited to shit but I just never go. I have ocd, been diagnosed with depression and huge anxiety problems all this shit together I can rarely function without meds. its fucked up. I just really need to get out of this house/town/do something with my life. I got a therapist but that shit aint helping I really have no idea what to do my life is fucking sucking lately.
September 13, 2008 @ 11:47 PM
pnsho

Go out more, homie. Shit'll get you off your ass and get you ass, ya digg.
September 14, 2008 @ 01:26 PM
Lazio561

you just gotta keep moving. i got a mom in jail, havent seen my sisters in months, the person that was helping me went to jail, and on top of that i have to be out of my house in like a month. but i still keep moving. some days i wanna give up but i nknow the best thing for me is to keep moving ahead and doing my thing.

I like your positive attitude.
November 4, 2008 @ 03:43 AM
NefariousNate

update, months later and I still feel the same, on and off depression. fuck me man. FUCK ME.
November 4, 2008 @ 10:07 AM
damnwitless2

suspended

You need God. Go to church. It'll make you feel much better i promise you. I'm a christian and god has helped me through my hard times. I'm sorry if you don't believe in what i believe in, but just give it a try

As a committed Agnostic, I'll attest to that.

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

November 4, 2008 @ 10:34 AM
skaeggska

Go out more, homie. Shit'll get you off your ass and get you ass, ya digg.

whenever i feel like shit and go out i end up being a complete douchebag and just go home.
November 4, 2008 @ 11:14 AM
Saftis.

this is YOUR life, if you live it to make someone else happy, you will NEVER be happy.

truth
June 12, 2012 @ 12:56 AM

Inactive

been feeling mad melancholy/worthless lately.

i hit up about 5/6 people today and got ignored by about 4 of them.

not sure what it is thats been causing me too feel this way lately but i need to shake it

i know this isn't depression, so does anyone have any tips on how to shake this?
June 12, 2012 @ 06:44 AM
falcon0

not sure what it is thats been causing me too feel this way lately but i need to shake it

i know this isn't depression, so does anyone have any tips on how to shake this?

Gravediggin hard af.

But on a more serious note, just find something to look forward too. Its weird, even if its something small just the anticipation can make you excited and wanting to progress.

How old are you though? In college? HS? working?
Background info helps.
June 12, 2012 @ 06:56 AM
Axraexl

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

June 12, 2012 @ 06:59 AM
Bones

June 12, 2012 @ 07:06 AM
Pantic

Haha fat guy that got famous for crying about a world of warcraft ban dropping knowledge
June 12, 2012 @ 07:19 AM
sosro

my first relationship ended rly put me in dis shithole depressed state. hanging with friends helps a bit but the effect dies out little by little everytime. working out helps tho. ya boy still keepin his chin up doe
June 12, 2012 @ 07:26 AM
TwiggyDig

ive had it before. mostly when im away at college if im feelin lonely or something.

best thing is let it pass, and i know it's cliche but setting a few goals or keeping busy always helps me. for example, getting a certain amount of work done, maybe trying to start running or lifting weights, reading more, learning an instrument. make yourself your best friend...

i feel you, but remember it could always be worse.
June 12, 2012 @ 02:36 PM
JStorm803

This.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

June 12, 2012 @ 05:57 PM

Inactive

Gravediggin hard af.

But on a more serious note, just find something to look forward too. Its weird, even if its something small just the anticipation can make you excited and wanting to progress.

How old are you though? In college? HS? working?
Background info helps.

i'm 17 and i do work but its with an after school program so i'm off until next week when it starts again.

i know what youre saying about something to look forward too, i always have something to look forward too but idk theres nothing really i have to look forward too now. all my goals seem like theyre to far away and they'll never come

ive had it before. mostly when im away at college if im feelin lonely or something.

best thing is let it pass, and i know it's cliche but setting a few goals or keeping busy always helps me. for example, getting a certain amount of work done, maybe trying to start running or lifting weights, reading more, learning an instrument. make yourself your best friend...

i feel you, but remember it could always be worse.

youre right it could be worse, but yeah i guess i'm just going to make myself more busy.
June 13, 2012 @ 06:38 AM
Bones

Make goals. Work out and get out.
June 13, 2012 @ 06:42 AM
RiFF RaFF

yo i was super depressed and shit

but then i listened to buddyomars shit, shits so trill helped me so much.

BUDDYOMAR YOU MAH HERO DAWG.

#OYYOYSL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZaiQBxrOWA&feature=player_embedded

GARDNERGANGWEINDIS

Be about it

June 13, 2012 @ 07:55 AM

Inactive

My life has been shit for the past year. Told my parents about me and now they pretty much hate me. But now that I'm home from school for the summer I have to endure the hatred in their faces everyday. All my guy friends from high school completely ditched me when they found out. At least I made a few new friends at school these past two semesters. Can't wait for sophomore year
June 15, 2012 @ 04:06 AM
EL_Guapo

The thing that works for me best when I'm feeling down is knowing there are plenty of other people in the world starving, raised without families, abandoned, poor, being physicially abused, you know, actual things to be fucking sad about... and that just boosts me up to brush off the chips in my shoulder and move on

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

June 15, 2012 @ 04:39 AM
kmz

The thing that works for me best when I'm feeling down is knowing there are plenty of other people in the world starving, raised without families, abandoned, poor, being physicially abused, you know, actual things to be fucking sad about... and that just boosts me up to brush off the chips in my shoulder and move on

i can never feel better by having sympathy towards that shit.. i could really care less- brutal i know

what keeps me going is telling myself i can do better and that i have much more potential, even if i am already better off than 99% of this world
June 15, 2012 @ 05:12 AM
jarvis

www.ronindivision.com

June 16, 2012 @ 04:36 AM
smartmonkey

Depression is no joke. I believe everyone goes through that stage some point in their life. Just fight through it. Remember, there is always a bright light at the end of the tunnel.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

June 16, 2012 @ 05:03 AM
Panther.

Basically I had serious depression which ended about a year ago. I would come home from school and cry..for no fucking reason. I said "I must be crying for something?" and then I'd think about all the bad things in my life. I'm not going to go into how fucked up my life was a year ago from now, but I didn't have a computer. Or phone. No electronics. That really helped. All summer, I'd think. Ponder. I'd go outside, put my skateboard down in my driveway and sit. Just look at my culdasac all day every fucking day (I couldn't do anything else or go anywhere and chill with friends because of personal reasons which didn't allow me). It sounds gay as fuck, but it made me rethink life. Also, I started working out and my confidence went up. Don't let shit get to you. I would have chest pains and stomach aches because I was literally so sad that I'd get sick. This would be a daily thing for about 4 months that I'd feel sick. Not to sound like a hippie, but connect with yourself man.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

July 2, 2012 @ 12:34 AM
NefariousNate

Wow. I barely post on HB anymore. I just lurk....

How weird is it that I saw someone gravedug my thread from 4 years ago, just about 2 weeks ago and started up a discussion.... shit is trippy as fuck... I actually was going back and reading all the responses and was genuinely touched by the HB community back in the day. Niggas really showed alot of love and respect.

If your wondering why all my posts were blank its because back a few years (months after I made this thread) a girl found it and I quickly deleted all my posts on here. I wish I didn't would have been good to come back and reflect on how I felt about 4 years ago.

Now let me try to help the kids that are depressed. I had an off an on depression that lasted about 2 years. It was caused by a lot of shit as you can read by people who replied: by girls, by my parents, by school, by a lot of shit in general. There were a lot of tough moments man, a lot of times, days or weeks I would contemplate why am I still living.

Now a days I'm pretty happy, I dont really ever feel depressed (well long term on and off like I use to). What changed? Like a lot of people said working out does help I guess, but you have to find the root cause. I've read a lot into this the past for years and I can agree with a lot of people who have been depressed and now aren't what the key was to changing your life, and what was that key? It was becoming a man.

Becoming a man means stepping up. Start going out with friends (if your friends dont go out find some that do), hit up bars and clubs on weekends. Party hard, holler at chicks, build a social circle, and group of girls that love you, start dating a lot of girls dont tie yourself down. At the same time on the weekdays work hard, dont do things half assed. Hard work and dedication isnt something you turn off, that means even if you work at mcdonalds do your job with some sort of integrity and respect. Lastly find your path, dont be afraid to try and fail different things. I was lost with school, I stuck with it and finished. I then took a year off confused on what to do next, and jumped into a post graduate program....I ended up really liking it, it created a career path for my life and has atleast given me some direction.

Lastly in my concepts of being a man, is dont be afraid to give your opinion or express your feelings to anyone. I wasn't confident talking against my parents or family, but eventually you have to realize this is your life and your old enough to make decisions for yourself. I'm not saying talk to them disrepectfully but be confident in yourself and what you want to do, and tell them or anyone else in that respect when you are unhappy about something. DONT BOTTLE SHIT UP.

Don't dwell on shit, or overthink shit its better to just go out and let it all out, trust me partying on the weekends is really key, socializing with random guys and girls, not to mention romantic moments between you and other girls will lift your spirits and make you feel more confident.

I can go on but I feel like I wrote enough. Anyways this thread brought back a lot of memories. I love you HB fam.

Peace.

Cliff Notes:
- Work out
- Go out to clubs/bars and talk to girls
- Date girls
- Have sex a lot lol
- Find a path (atleast career wise)
- Take it from there
- Be a man
July 2, 2012 @ 12:37 AM
jawesome

My life has been shit for the past year. Told my parents about me and now they pretty much hate me. But now that I'm home from school for the summer I have to endure the hatred in their faces everyday. All my guy friends from high school completely ditched me when they found out. At least I made a few new friends at school these past two semesters. Can't wait for sophomore year

Lol. I told you.

Instagram: prxsh

July 2, 2012 @ 12:50 AM
NefariousNate

damn bro.
i go to therapy.
not for his tho.

you need some head or some bape.

seriously, you need to smile

lol its also funny that Tyler the Creator said this lol

Please login first to reply.