Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 5, 2008 @ 02:56 PM
kickpush

i'm sure things will be different if you're rich and being taxed 39.6% for your income. or if obama's elected, up to 48-50%.

Top tax rate: Senator Obama would raise the top individual tax rate back to 39.6 percent, impose an additional 2 to 4 percent tax on earnings for some over the existing Social Security wage cap, and bring back the phase-out of the personal exemption and certain itemized deductions for higher-income taxpayers. When added up, the top effective marginal tax rate rises by 12 to 14 percentage points, from 37.9 percent to roughly 48 to 50 percent. "High" is in the eye of the beholder, but these are tax rates not seen since before the Tax Reform Act of 1986.
Note: These calculations work as follows: (1) 37.9 percent equals the current 35 percent top income tax rate plus the current 2.9 percent Medicare tax rate; and (2) 48 to 50 percent equals Obama's 39.6 percent top income tax rate plus the 2.9 percent Medicare tax rate plus his additional 2-to-4 percent hike in the Social Security tax rate plus an additional roughly 4.5 percent for the phase-out of personal exemption and certain itemized deductions.

i'll always be a republican when it comes to finances and and a liberal on social issues.
September 5, 2008 @ 03:00 PM
skabaconska

I don't give a fuck about the south and midwest 13 original colonies should suceed from those gay motherfuckers.

Maybe...

Facts still remains that his approval ratings have moved past the shitter and are into the fucking sewer now. Liberal pussies just may get another liberal pussy in the white house this time. dunno bout u but I like pussy. Also...Im not sure about your math buddy. By your assertion 70% of this country is liberal. I think the entire midwest and south have something to say about that.

September 5, 2008 @ 03:02 PM
Metatron

There completly different you fools.

I'm not sure how you can call McCain and Bush completely different when McCain has gone along with Bush's policies 90% of the time...

If you stop to think about it McCain just started really trying hardcore to separate himself from the Republican party THIS WEEK. And he's not doing the greatest job of that because a lot of his policies don't seem like they'll be any different from Bush's...

McCain might have been a "maverick" 20 years ago but uh...he isn't gonna change jack shit.

As for the shirt, I'm sure it was made because 1) the company behind it actually believes in Barack and 2) they want to sell shirts to other like minded people. I really don't think they're trying to convert anyone to Obama's side, more just expressing their support. Not like they're the only company in existence making Barack themed tees (Rocksmith, Obey, Hoodman anybodyconfused

http://www.missomnimedia.com/categories/news/gadgets/ http://perfectchaosrei.livejournal.com

September 5, 2008 @ 03:04 PM
Metatron

i'm sure things will be different if you're rich and being taxed 39.6% for your income. or if obama's elected, up to 48-50%.

i'll always be a republican when it comes to finances and and a liberal on social issues.

Not sure if you noticed but not taxing the rich or cutting their taxes even doesn't work. Money needs to come from somewhere...The middle class are the ones who could use the tax breaks more anyway.

http://www.missomnimedia.com/categories/news/gadgets/ http://perfectchaosrei.livejournal.com

September 5, 2008 @ 03:17 PM
kickpush

Not sure if you noticed but not taxing the rich or cutting their taxes even doesn't work. Money needs to come from somewhere...The middle class are the ones who could use the tax breaks more anyway.

taxing rich people 50%? sure, that sounds FAIR. do republicans say tax the poor and middle class more? NO.

Let's get this straight, Clinton was a democrat but he cut taxes. Bush Senior was a republican and when he raised taxes in a compromise with the democratic congress it was his worst political move.

government doesn't create jobs, business does. less taxes = more productivity/economic stimulus/revenues to hire more workers. businesses with shares even give more back to the people.

spend less for welfare and create more job opportunities.
September 5, 2008 @ 03:27 PM
skabaconska

Lol, your a fucking idiot. Go back to the 8th grade you don't know shit about politics.

EDIT: you faggoty ass bitch cocksucker motherfucker

I'm not sure how you can call McCain and Bush completely different when McCain has gone along with Bush's policies 90% of the time...

If you stop to think about it McCain just started really trying hardcore to separate himself from the Republican party THIS WEEK. And he's not doing the greatest job of that because a lot of his policies don't seem like they'll be any different from Bush's...

McCain might have been a "maverick" 20 years ago but uh...he isn't gonna change jack shit.

As for the shirt, I'm sure it was made because 1) the company behind it actually believes in Barack and 2) they want to sell shirts to other like minded people. I really don't think they're trying to convert anyone to Obama's side, more just expressing their support. Not like they're the only company in existence making Barack themed tees (Rocksmith, Obey, Hoodman anybodyconfused
September 5, 2008 @ 03:58 PM

Inactive

Seriously...

is that necessary? This is why i dont comment in political threads. People aren't mature enough. Infraction...

Funny you dont care about the south or midwest when that's where most of your like minded conservatives dwell. But hey at this point i just gotta chalk u up to being a troll.
September 5, 2008 @ 04:10 PM
skabaconska

Seriously...

is that necessary? This is why i dont comment in political threads. People aren't mature enough. Infraction...

Funny you dont care about the south or midwest when that's where most of your like minded conservatives dwell. But hey at this point i just gotta chalk u up to being a troll.

gewd j0b wit d4 infraaC. I do not stand for most of what these neo-conservatives belive republican was a very different word 30 years ago and thats what I belive. I live in a democratic state yes but alot of people here have voted republican for awhile before bush came.
September 5, 2008 @ 04:13 PM
TheFlash

I don't give a fuck about the south and midwest 13 original colonies should suceed from those gay motherfuckers.

haha. if you are gonna be a prick troll then at least try to sound educated when you do it. 5 of the 13 original colonies were and are considered southern dumbfuck
September 5, 2008 @ 04:14 PM

Inactive

Now was that so hard?
September 5, 2008 @ 04:15 PM
skabaconska

haha. if you are gonna be a prick troll then at least try to sound educated when you do it. 5 of the 13 original colonies were and are considered southern dumbfuck

how is that stupid if they are "considered" that is not fact nor matches my definition of the south which is as relevent as yours in this case. take a seat jabroni
September 5, 2008 @ 04:16 PM

Inactive

lol wat?

Straight to Shitsville. I <3 HB political threads.
September 5, 2008 @ 04:17 PM
JoblessAgain

lol wat?

Straight to Shitsville. I <3 HB political threads.

lul i admit i failed in that thread, but damn this one is bashing the left, what gives
September 5, 2008 @ 04:18 PM
TheFlash

lolwut? i dont really want to argue the seblantics of being a southern state but im pretty sure maryland virginia north and south carolina and georgia are all southern states by definition. you cant get much more southern than georgia holmes
September 5, 2008 @ 04:24 PM
skabaconska

i consider marlyland and virginia chesepeake colonies not the south georgia okay maybe but they really didnt do shit ever
September 5, 2008 @ 04:28 PM
psuh

Karmaloop are a bunch of liberal idiots, I guess paying more taxes tickles their butt hole...
September 5, 2008 @ 04:35 PM
bryant

Bush also had one of the highest approval ratings of all time 90% on October 7th 2001. Meaning the 70% that left him were liberal pussies to begin with. Fuck all of you.

october 7th 2001?? hmm....you dont the event that happened a month before hand might have had something to do with that?
September 5, 2008 @ 04:41 PM
bryant

and in terms of taxes .... this is pretty straight forward

money.cnn.com/2008/06/11/news/economy/candidates_taxproposals_tpc/?postversion=2008061113
September 5, 2008 @ 04:49 PM
skabaconska

october 7th 2001?? hmm....you dont the event that happened a month before hand might have had something to do with that?

no shit but people are easily influenced
September 5, 2008 @ 04:59 PM
KickaPop!

Being Republican is like being a hillbilly, fork lifting billygoat melon farmer with ties to the KKK.
September 5, 2008 @ 05:01 PM

Inactive

U know you gotta give it to conservatives. They speak incredibly authoritative on every single subject like they majored in that shit in undergrad. Even when its ridiculously misinformed and even patently false (as seen a few times in this thread). That douche bag quality gets you really far in life...Im not even joking.
September 5, 2008 @ 05:03 PM
KickaPop!

^ You do realise that Conservatives are less educated than Liberals right?

R- melon farmers
D- fake hippy driven, i want to change America because I come from suburbia America college grad.
September 5, 2008 @ 05:05 PM

Inactive

Historically... yes. Democrats tend to be more traditionally educated and more likely to have a college degree. But, that wasn't my point. Conservatives act like they know a little bit about every fucking thing ever. Fake it till you make it i guess.
September 5, 2008 @ 05:15 PM
derpderp

Thank god that no one else thinks like you.

That's basically like saying The Beatles shouldn't of written Give Peace a Chance because what if the war didn't end?

This.
September 5, 2008 @ 05:27 PM
kickpush

Historically... yes. Democrats tend to be more traditionally educated and more likely to have a college degree. But, that wasn't my point. insert any person/group/affiliation/organization/country act like they know a little bit about every fucking thing ever. Fake it till you make it i guess.

fixed.
September 5, 2008 @ 05:29 PM

Inactive

Yeah...thanks....

:>T
September 5, 2008 @ 05:39 PM
Goldi

U know you gotta give it to conservatives. They speak incredibly authoritative on every single subject like they majored in that shit in undergrad. Even when its ridiculously misinformed and even patently false (as seen a few times in this thread). That douche bag quality gets you really far in life...Im not even joking.

you sir, are absolutely bang on.

that being said, kids should read pat buchanan and see what conservatism is really all about. out of all the assanine nominees, the truest republican was ron paul. a guy that, were I american, would vote for over Obama.

here's a video of how he got mugged by his OWN party[including fox]: www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7d_e9lrcZ8

and in canada, i'm a liberal party member so it's not like i'm biased. i just think ron paul is the fucking man.
September 5, 2008 @ 07:51 PM
southwest55

If your don't make over 500k a year you have no business supporting the republican party. I never understand why so many republicans vote against their own interest and continue to vote for these people who could give a fck about the average American. I love how republicans always call for "smaller government" when it comes to welfare or free health care, but when it comes to spending billions of dollars on the war or bailing out big corporations "BIG government" is fine. You guys can thank Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity for single Handily ruining the republican party. Republicans love to call on Ronald Regan as well but guess what Ronald Regan would laugh at what these people call conservatism. You republicans are a fckin joke.
September 5, 2008 @ 07:56 PM
TheFlash

II love how republicans always call for "smaller government" when it comes to welfare or free health care, but when it comes to spending billions of dollars on the war or bailing out big corporations BIG government is fine.

or when it comes to your personal rights. republicans would control how many times a day you shit if they could

but thats politics
September 5, 2008 @ 10:43 PM
pnsho

and in canada, i'm a liberal party member so it's not like i'm biased. i just think ron paul is the fucking man.

Co-sign.

Please login first to reply.