Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 4, 2008 @ 06:57 PM
GrainBelt

September 4, 2008 @ 06:59 PM
pnsho

lolwut
September 4, 2008 @ 06:59 PM
GrainBelt

September 4, 2008 @ 07:00 PM
GrainBelt

lolwut?

September 4, 2008 @ 07:01 PM
pnsho

Do you hate Obama, TCP?
September 4, 2008 @ 07:03 PM
GrainBelt

Do you hate Obama, TCP?

No, I could care less. Politics are politics and everybody is entitled to their own opinion. I just hate it when companies, especially companies like these, make clothing. What happens if Obama loses? All of their product is useless?
September 4, 2008 @ 07:03 PM
Supriemo

regardless of whether he does or not, all those tees are still booty with cock sauce

unoriginal as fuck. i mean if its on karmaloop you can most likely assume that its trash
September 4, 2008 @ 07:20 PM

Inactive

No, I could care less. Politics are politics and everybody is entitled to their own opinion. I just hate it when companies, especially companies like these, make clothing. What happens if Obama loses? All of their product is useless?

the idea is to get people to eat the shit up before its too late

if you think about it, what was in last season is out now...same concept
September 5, 2008 @ 01:50 AM
ktothe

Your title is misleading. You don't have a problem with the message just the business model?

I'm willing to bed that this probably just a seasonal thing, and next season will be something different. Just like every other label.
September 5, 2008 @ 03:00 AM
capt_save_a_h0

I don't see what the big deal is, they are entitled to their opinion and they have the right to print it on the products they sell and there are a lot of people that agree with the message. McCain is very similar to Bush and shares the same economic and foreign policy that has failed the last 8 years; giving tax breaks so it can trickle down to everyone and not listening to other countries with a "im bigger & better then you" attitude.
September 5, 2008 @ 03:13 AM
hypism.

Thank god that no one else thinks like you.

That's basically like saying The Beatles shouldn't of written Give Peace a Chance because what if the war didn't end?
September 5, 2008 @ 03:29 AM
IamSean

What exactly are you getting mad about? They're just trying to make some money from some Obama shirts. What's the big deal?
September 5, 2008 @ 03:30 AM
capt_save_a_h0

IMO this is not thread worthy, theres always companies expressing their political views. Look at the fair & balanced propaganda Fox news runs 24/7.

Yes fuck Rupert Murdoch.
September 5, 2008 @ 06:14 AM
:Brother:

TCP is mad at this wack brand cuz they dun stole his idea.
September 5, 2008 @ 08:51 AM
karl winslow

Actually a lot of the shit could very well carry over after the election, even if Barack loses. I doubt this will be the last time Barack runs for Pres and i ALSO doubt this will be the last comparison of McCain to Bush.

And you can't be a republican into streetwear. It's an oxymoron.
September 5, 2008 @ 08:52 AM
GrainBelt

Actually a lot of the shit could very well carry over after the election, even if Barack loses. I doubt this will be the last time Barack runs for Pres and i ALSO doubt this will be the last comparison of McCain to Bush.

And you can't be a republican into streetwear. It's an oxymoron.

Guess I'm the exception then.
September 5, 2008 @ 09:43 AM

Inactive

lolllllll @ "Liberal" being used like a curse word. Republicans are funny...gotta give em that.
September 5, 2008 @ 10:18 AM

Mccain DOES NOT EQUAL BUSH

...and I'm not even a conservative.
September 5, 2008 @ 10:21 AM
arphilippe

I'd wear that McCain = Bush tee but I don't want to get into an argument with every hippies I come accross

sans-coeur.com

September 5, 2008 @ 10:43 AM

Inactive

^ I dont think u need to be wearing that shirt if u think the "hippies" are the ones that will be giving u problems buddy.
September 5, 2008 @ 01:59 PM
bryant

obviously mccain = bush isnt poltically correct...

its a political statement that shouldnt be taken 100% literaly...

at least i hope all t shirts arnt supposed to be taken that way...casue i dont want anyone tasting my ass

September 5, 2008 @ 02:02 PM
skabaconska

There completly different you fools.
September 5, 2008 @ 02:21 PM

Inactive

obviously mccain = bush isnt poltically correct...

its a political statement that shouldnt be taken 100% literaly...

Exactly...

I hate to be one of those guys who say this kind of shit but...you guys are obviously new to politics. This is how it works...

Opponents take a minor thing in a candidates character and they amplify it 3 billion times. It usually works very well. Of course Mccain has differences with Bush...but he's a republican who embraced allot of Bush's policies in the last few years when he known as a "maverick". Bush is the lowest rated president of all times...if the Democrats DIDNT jump all over that shit they'd be stupid as fuck. Get mad if you want...its called strategy. You dont think they arent doing the same thing with Obama with this "elitist" bullshit?

Just like the Republicans ran with a erroneous story 4 years ago claiming that John Kerry is a traitor to this country after he risked his life & was a war hero in Vietnam...saved lives. They spit on his patriotism...a fucking war hero...now you tell me which fictional story is worse.

Damn...i got sucked into a HB political thread :>T why do i even open these?
September 5, 2008 @ 02:25 PM
Christdawg

Exactly...

I hate to be one of those guys who say this kind of shit but...you guys are obviously new to politics. This is how it works...

Opponents take a minor thing in a candidates character and they amplify it 3 billion times. It usually works very well. Of course Mccain has differences with Bush...but he's a republican who embraced allot of Bush's policies in the last few years when he known as a "maverick". Bush is the lowest rated president of all times...if the Democrats DIDNT jump all over that shit they'd be stupid as fuck. Get mad if you want...its called strategy. You dont think they arent doing the same thing with Obama with this "elitist" bullshit?

Just like the Republicans ran with a erroneous story 4 years ago claiming that John Kerry is a traitor to this country after he risked his life & was a war hero in Vietnam...saved lives. They spit on his patriotism...a fucking war hero...now you tell me which fictional story is worse.

Damn...i got sucked into a HB political thread :>T why do i even open these?

Good Point. Republicans are way better at it then Dems.
September 5, 2008 @ 02:32 PM
skabaconska

Bush also had one of the highest approval ratings of all time 90% on October 7th 2001. Meaning the 70% that left him were liberal pussies to begin with. Fuck all of you.
September 5, 2008 @ 02:42 PM

Bush also had one of the highest approval ratings of all time 90% on October 7th 2001. Meaning the 70% that left him were liberal pussies to begin with. Fuck all of you.

we may have disagreed in the past, but this made me lol

Of course politics are politics...but these aren't card carrying democrats that the t-shirt is aimed at. It's aimed at bitch ass pesuedo-liberal youths who want to make a 'bold statement' and feel empowered.

The t-shirt is shit. The message is shit.

vote Obama, but don't fall into the traps of the far left.
September 5, 2008 @ 02:45 PM
JoblessAgain

only a dumbass nigar would make a shirt like that, he clearly doesn't understand any issues and gets his shit from jon stewart

i'm for mccain and fuck karmaloop
September 5, 2008 @ 02:47 PM
kickpush

i agree with TCP in the fact that companies - without reasoning put forth - like to make ignorant tees. its the same idea that people are voting for obama without really knowing much about him other than that he's a liberal. How many people actually know he's half white and lived most of his life in hawaii and grew up raised by his white grand parents? I'm not doubting that a good portion who keep up with politics do their research, but i've seen a good amount of interviews/posts/blogs about a black president being better because he can relate to their lives, but he's been on an entirely different path.

also, bush was actually an intellectual speaker/orator prior to his presidency, its kinda shocking to think about it. youtube some videos of him debating.

i'm not against obama,i just want people to get fucking educated. www.vote-smart.org
September 5, 2008 @ 02:50 PM
RAGINGHARDON

#1 thing i will not be when i become old, a republican.
September 5, 2008 @ 02:54 PM

Inactive

Maybe...

Facts still remains that his approval ratings have moved past the shitter and are into the fucking sewer now. Liberal pussies just may get another liberal pussy in the white house this time. dunno bout u but I like pussy. Also...Im not sure about your math buddy. By your assertion 70% of this country is liberal. I think the entire midwest and south have something to say about that.

It doesnt even matter who the tee is aimed at. If its not aimed at liberals who already have their mind made up then that makes perfect sense. They're not trying to get people who where gonna vote that way already they where trying to get motherfuckers who had no intention on voting anyway. And by bashing a hated president and connecting the candidate with the old one is...onca again...called stragetgy

Please login first to reply.