These threads usually play out the same way so I want everyone to remember a few things
1. White Women > Black Women is not the least bit true. In reality White Women =/= Black Women. In other words white women and black women have different features but thanks to the media/society which is dominated by white people the features of white women are stupidly exalted and a lot of people grow up believing that they are genuinely more beautiful when it is really just simple bias. The back handed "your pretty for a black girl" comment implies that the black ethnicity as a whole is essentially uglier than other races and it basically confirms that person's bias.
2. The "I'm not attracted to black girls b/c of their attitudes" excuse is just that. An excuse. This stereotype weaves its way into a lot of pop culture and it only takes a few real life experiences before people confirm their bias even though there are more than enough well mannered black girls around. If you don't want to be with a girl who has an attitude then avoid girls who have attitudes not black girls in general!
3. Dark skin vs Light skin always comes up in these threads. Being light skinned doesn't make someone less black however too many guys are saying that light skin is the only way a black woman can be attractive. This goes back to #1 b/c the lighter you are the more "white" you are. Dark skinned females are like any other females. Only a few will be attractive. The thought that only mixed black women are pretty is also a similar case.
4. Hair? I'm not a woman so I don't know all that much about the hair differences but this is another case where being more like white women means being more beautiful to many people. A lot of black women get weaves or straighten their hair as if they admire white women's appearance. This isn't b/c white women are just that awesome. Once again referring to the first point it is because white people control a lot of society so the type of "beauty" that they exhibit is held to high regard and most non white people fall victim to a faulty perception. Can anyone honestly say why long straight hair is more attractive than curly shorter hair?
5. Finally I will remind everyone that racism is alive and well and it always shows its ugly face in these threads. Thinking that one ethnicity is more beautiful than another based purely on subjective standards is not simple preference but racist by its very nature. If you "can't help it" that doesn't mean that it isn't racist.
My Diagnosis for all the Ignorant Comments: Hatred for Black Females Disorder
The Cause: A White Dominated Society
Treatment: Open Your Eyes and Turn On Your Brains.