Do You Eat Pussy?

August 31, 2008 @ 23:48:06
jaded
I'm a "sometimes, it depends" guy. I think it mainly depends on how attracted I am to the girl. If it's just a hook-up, then usually not; if i'm trying to hump on a regular basis, then I'm more likely to.

What's the Hypebeast stance on this?

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

August 31, 2008 @ 23:51:29

Inactive User

Everyone knows the key to a womans heart is but an inch to wear she farts.

hahahaha
August 31, 2008 @ 23:53:38
It's the first thing I go for.

They won't always want you to go down, if they're insecure about it, but it's well worth the try, and always worth the finish.
August 31, 2008 @ 23:54:18
jaded
Fuck yeah mother fucker, stop asking some teenager question lol.

Everyone knows the key to a womans heart is but an inch to wear she farts.

Hey, when I had a girlfriend I did it all the time. I'm just saying, with hook-ups, I find it a bit harder, especially if they'll give me head and not ask for it in return.

August 31, 2008 @ 23:55:50
jaded
It's the first thing I go for.

They won't always want you to go down, if they're insecure about it, but it's well worth the try, and always worth the finish.

It's weird that you bring that up, cause a few months ago I hooked up with this chick and we went back to her place drunk one night and I was about to go down and she stopped me because she was insecure about it. I asked her why and she said "most girls don't like the way it looks". Never heard that before, but I got head anyway smokeyface

September 01, 2008 @ 00:04:48
Yes, pretty much always even without head returned sometimes without sex. Ass tongue-fucking ftw as well
September 01, 2008 @ 00:07:50
yum : )
September 01, 2008 @ 00:11:26
I've always wanted to try a miracle berry before eating pussy. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_fruit

They cause bitter and sour foods to taste sweet.
September 01, 2008 @ 00:24:45
depends cuz sometimes even though she says her periods over... yeahh... dont really wanna go into that.

IamSean is the 08 poster i've ever seen. no homo
September 01, 2008 @ 00:28:54
i'm so relieved to know that i'm not the only one. all other dudes are like "no waii d0od3 dat iz gr0z"

edit* however i will refuse if i smell just the subtlest scent of badonka
September 01, 2008 @ 00:40:48
It's weird that you bring that up, cause a few months ago I hooked up with this chick and we went back to her place drunk one night and I was about to go down and she stopped me because she was insecure about it. I asked her why and she said "most girls don't like the way it looks". Never heard that before, but I got head anyway smokeyface

i've had it happen more than once, but they didn't know what they were doing. my ex loved it when i got all animalistic and picked the bitch up and ARRGHHH LMAO
September 01, 2008 @ 00:43:14
Yeah im down
September 01, 2008 @ 00:43:54
jaded
i've Had It Happen More Than Once, But They Didn't Know What They Were Doing. My Ex Loved It When I Got All Animalistic And Picked The Bitch Up And Arrghhh Lmao

Nom Nom Nom Nom

September 01, 2008 @ 00:57:38
Me gusta la taco rosadoooo
September 01, 2008 @ 01:07:19
I have had some bad tuna and I don't eat it anymore, but when I know for fact that it's fresh and skinned, then I am all for it.

TOP $$$ FOR - SUPREME ROSARY TEE/CREWNECK SIZE MED.

September 01, 2008 @ 01:14:17
Originally posted by Inactive User
Were you conversing with 10 year olds when you asked this question?

nah like sophomores and juniors.

10 year olds need to worry about playing pokemon still, the fuck is wrong with these generations?

smh when i see 8th grader skeezas tryin to dickride seniors in highschool.
September 01, 2008 @ 01:34:11
Oh hellll yeah. I seriously love that shit. haha. First thing I do blushing

www.totallyfoolproof.com

September 01, 2008 @ 02:28:08

Inactive User

....guys are FREAKS!

EDIT:
FREAKS!! FREAKS!!
September 01, 2008 @ 07:11:59
always, fucking love it.
September 01, 2008 @ 07:32:13
Always... chicks love that shit, it's gets them off BIG time, which will make her love fucking you, which will get you laid a ton. And if it is a hookup the chick will tell her friends are awesome you are. Kind of like eBay, you'll get rep for being legit.
September 01, 2008 @ 07:40:22
The majority of women don't even orgasm from intercourse, so if you're down for pleasing your woman, you better be doing that shit,even on occasion. If not, someone else sure as hell will.
September 01, 2008 @ 08:55:28
The majority of women don't even orgasm from intercourse, so if you're down for pleasing your woman, you better be doing that shit,even on occasion. If not, someone else sure as hell will.

The truth
September 01, 2008 @ 08:57:47
depend how much i like the chick
September 01, 2008 @ 09:02:28
There is but little reason I won't go down on a chick, but for the most part eating a woman out is enjoyable by me.

And as kdiddy said, if you don't do it someone else will.
September 01, 2008 @ 09:09:30
if God didn't want you to eat pussy, he wouldn't have shaped it like a taco.

thought about it..hard to find a chick that's down though tongueface
September 01, 2008 @ 09:10:23
Always... chicks love that shit, it's gets them off BIG time, which will make her love fucking you, which will get you laid a ton. And if it is a hookup the chick will tell her friends are awesome you are. Kind of like eBay, you'll get rep for being legit

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................truth thought cuz girls tell everything to their friends..
September 01, 2008 @ 09:11:25

You're eating out random girls? What a lame.
September 01, 2008 @ 09:13:48
^

fuck off. dont even start judgin people

scum...
September 01, 2008 @ 09:58:08
depends on the girl, but I don't see why not

@KOEsher INSTAGRAM & TWITTER

September 01, 2008 @ 10:03:42
i like mine deep fried in batter, with optional side portion of chips.
Please login first to reply.
x