Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
September 2, 2008 @ 12:24 PM

you just need to not worry about what the next man's got.
September 2, 2008 @ 12:49 PM
eMily

What a guy is wearing doesn't determine whether I'm attracted to him or not. If he happens to dress well and be into fashion, then it's a bonus, mostly because of how interested in fashion I am.
September 2, 2008 @ 01:12 PM
Benny Lava

Clothes don't make the man. The man makes the clothes.

Supreme x Nike SB Tennis Classic http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/200835

September 2, 2008 @ 02:07 PM
damnwitless1

if you were out bagging bitches you wouldn't have time to notice how many bitches the dudes who can't dress are getting. Focusing on your game will improve it by default G

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

September 2, 2008 @ 02:18 PM
tommyroks

One time this girl was describing this dude to me and she was like and he was wearing this sexy phat farm velour shirt that day....i was all like wtf suprised

if she said that then she isnt right for u. Sexy & phat farn velour shirt does not go in the same sentence together.
September 2, 2008 @ 04:48 PM
PR3TTYnihkee

Yeah my ex dressed in plain jeans, oversized teeshirts/hoodies and just random skater shoes. But he was the sweetest guy ever. And I dont think dressing up nicely or like a "hypebeast" would look good on him. Dude's like 6'4, and big and black. But he had money though, so it wasnt about cost, he just thought it looked gay. So yes I make exceptions here and there, maybe what you saw was an exception, or maybe dude was a good guy. But Exco, I dont NOT bang with that shit, I dont care how awsome your personality is. Either you let me change you, or I wont be seen with you in public.
September 2, 2008 @ 10:39 PM
Biagio

I dont even know what exco is
September 2, 2008 @ 11:29 PM
TheCityOfChi

i just met a girl on saturday that knows what supreme is
i just met my future wife
September 2, 2008 @ 11:51 PM
thenephilim27

you dont do it for women???

so you dress nice for other dudes? lol...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKBBkr3i88c
September 2, 2008 @ 11:53 PM
hools

i loved that episode ^^ no homo
September 2, 2008 @ 11:57 PM
thenephilim27

(we do it for ourselves)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BynoDB8ogG8

dude is flaming gay and you sound like him

JUST SAYINGGGG
September 2, 2008 @ 11:59 PM
NefariousNate

September 3, 2008 @ 12:00 AM
NefariousNate

September 3, 2008 @ 12:19 AM
prolifick21

Yeah my ex dressed in plain jeans, oversized teeshirts/hoodies and just random skater shoes. But he was the sweetest guy ever. And I dont think dressing up nicely or like a "hypebeast" would look good on him. Dude's like 6'4, and big and black. But he had money though, so it wasnt about cost, he just thought it looked gay. So yes I make exceptions here and there, maybe what you saw was an exception, or maybe dude was a good guy. But Exco, I dont NOT bang with that shit, I dont care how awsome your personality is. Either you let me change you, or I wont be seen with you in public.

^^^LOL haha, oh shiiiitttt, yes ma'am
September 3, 2008 @ 07:54 AM
damnwitless1

Either you let me change you, or I wont be seen with you in public.

you're a cunt

September 3, 2008 @ 07:56 AM
magneticman

roflll
September 3, 2008 @ 08:20 AM
NefariousNate

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BynoDB8ogG8

dude is flaming gay and you sound like him

JUST SAYINGGGG

lol? wtf i do, do it for myself, out of boredom and a hobby? i collect kicks as a hobby lol, what else is a hobby for lol? You dudes take this shit to heart sometimes.
September 3, 2008 @ 08:29 AM
BruhMan

did you call him a nigger too?? >_>
September 3, 2008 @ 02:14 PM
PR3TTYnihkee

did you call him a nigger too?? >_>

lol NO! I never do. But we got in a huge fight because I said I dont like black history month LOL

you're a cunt

And you're ugly. But I ment change your clothes, like.. change you.. asap .. right now.. like GO CHANGE and let me pick out something. Not change THEM. (That comes over time.. laff). but yeah, you're still ugly.
September 3, 2008 @ 02:15 PM
PR3TTYnihkee

no homo but dudes in pickering cant dress for shit. although i say thats changin mainly cause of these fucking rapper and dick riders kids jumpin on that shit. And i be mostly in scarborough, and fuck is it worse out here lol.

LMFAO trust me. The "fly kids" down here rock fake SB's and random jeans and like.. West 49 shirts.. like.. EW.
September 3, 2008 @ 02:17 PM
damnwitless1

And you're ugly. But I ment change your clothes, like.. change you.. asap .. right now.. like GO CHANGE and let me pick out something. Not change THEM. (That comes over time.. laff). but yeah, you're still ugly.

and you're still a cunt smile

September 3, 2008 @ 02:24 PM
Christdawg

lol..mAd homo. I dont give 2 fucks what some guy with a fly chick is wearing. I swear when i walk down the block i dunno if dudes is sizing me up cause they wanna fight or cause they like me or some shit. Stop worrying what guys are wearing and DO YOU!!! You cant buy fresh you either got it or dont.
Women just wanna guy that's confident and himself and when i say himself i mean someone whos style doesnt change like the seasons.
September 3, 2008 @ 02:37 PM
dmwalking

lol..mAd homo. I dont give 2 fucks what some guy with a fly chick is wearing.I swear when i walk down the block i dunno if dudes is sizing me up cause they wanna fight or cause they like me or some shit. Stop worrying what guys are wearing and DO YOU!!! You cant buy fresh you either got it or dont.
Women just wanna guy that's confident and himself and when i say himself i mean someone whos style doesnt change like the seasons.

This is why I love you dog. No homo.

And, yeah, I can relate to the bolded parts. I don't mind if women stare, but when it's dude's I get annoyed.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

September 3, 2008 @ 03:28 PM
tommyroks

i realized only true new yorkers on HB feel you should stop looking at other dudes and just be yourself. Be comfortable in your own skin.
September 3, 2008 @ 05:38 PM
NefariousNate

September 4, 2008 @ 05:43 PM
PR3TTYnihkee

heading out to PTC now my god pickering fucking sucks, even the lounges like tropix is fucking boring as hell.

on a side note i was in tropix or island mix the other night and this one girl was wearing lepoard pants and her best friend was wearing zebra pants........... the fuck ladies is this the new trend or some shit the fuck.

Did one happen to be white, and the other lightskin? LOL

And I dress like shit around pickering though, so its whatever. I wear sweatpants and hoodies to school, and my jacket I wear to school is baby phat. LMFAO my friend gave it to me, and its PUFFY (everything I wear gets evaluated for its efficiency to sleep in, since thats all I do at school). But yeah, the people who actually TRY, they fucking fail so bad. LOL
September 4, 2008 @ 06:22 PM
NefariousNate

Did one happen to be white, and the other lightskin? LOL

And I dress like shit around pickering though, so its whatever. I wear sweatpants and hoodies to school, and my jacket I wear to school is baby phat. LMFAO my friend gave it to me, and its PUFFY (everything I wear gets evaluated for its efficiency to sleep in, since thats all I do at school). But yeah, the people who actually TRY, they fucking fail so bad. LOL

yea to my recollection they was lol u know em rofl? then i was out the other night again just to get a few drinks at like tropix and then i saw this thick asian girl with like zebra pants again, i think this shit is a fucking trend or some shit LOL.
September 11, 2008 @ 03:47 PM
illeszt

my gf doesn't mind what i wear
September 11, 2008 @ 05:00 PM
Lew

because I said I dont like black history month LOL

why is that?
September 11, 2008 @ 06:57 PM
PR3TTYnihkee

why is that?

I find it boring, and unecissary to teach people who dont care to learn about black history. And if I refuse to listen to go to these boring assemblies, Im "racist".. But I dont give a shit, black history month is boring, wack, and I dont need to hear about MLK for a month straight.

Please login first to reply.